Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

Comments

• BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Chapter 7
    Oh, Eilonwy and Wardon? I am quite surprised. I thought it would be nice if he worked through his differences with Rosalinda and fell in love with her instead. Until now he didn't have any interactions with Eilonwy that we know of, and only thought that she would be girlfriend material. I am quite the fan of the enemies to lovers trope so it's sad to see that ship sink :D
    It's nice seeing Sulani again though!
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    Catchup time!
    5- Ugh, Meredith...I hope she gets her comeuppance soon. I love how Braeden is so blunt with rejecting her.
    6- I really like the backstory with the sorceress, and the warnings against Zelda being tempted into dark magic. As much as I want Karma to bite Meredith in the rear, revenge is sometimes a dangerous path, and sometimes the positions of victim and bully can change.
    7- Meredith's 'apology'...I reckon she's definitely lying. I think she'd only genuinely submit to Zelda if Zelda became stronger than her.
    8- Good how you still show the trauma from what happened with her dad popping up in her daily life. Introducing a former student is cool and I like the tie between Untamed magic and potential darkness. Seems revenge is becoming a theme amongst some of the characters, but will it pay off- for Ragnar, Meredith, or for Zelda?
    9- Liking the personal development with Zelda feeling more comfortable about Braeden despite her father's abuse. Also, VERY interesting personal development with the teen pregnancy! I didn't see it coming. Wonder how Zelda will cope?
    10- Lovelovelove the ball gown ~ L.Faba would definitely just point and laugh at Meredith and I know for a fact Morgyn wouldn't be bothered!
    they/them or she/her
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Chapter 9:
    Wow, major flashbacks here. Zelda and Braeden's first date went almost exactly the same way!
    I'm glad Rosalinda is safe, but also worried for her. She seems to have all of Zelda's weaknesses as well, and would have been in deep trouble if she hadn't been rescued. I'm concerned she will fall into the same pattern of having to be saved by her man all the time, since apparently she's strong enough to be in the running to be protector of the realm. As she is now, she can't even protect herself.
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    Back again : P Thoughts from Chapter 11 to Chapter 14:
    That blood writing on the wall was chilling X_X Good that Ayame helped! Braeden telling Meredith she 'deserves to be eliminated' and the 'I'm not saying we should spare Meredith', the way the two talk so nonchalantly about killing a bully... I saw a post on Facebook once, and it said: 'We must be open to the notion that survivors of harm can also be perpetrators of harm' and I love how you portray this in the main characters.
    they/them or she/her
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I keep trying to comment and blogger keeps eating my posts.. I’m so sorry.
    Okay! I’m all caught up.
    using a spoiler in case everyone is reading. Soooo. Zelda and Braeden are becoming friends. Yay, but Meredith is a total Beeyatch. 😱 And Alaric and Narissa are awful. It’s like history is repeating itself for her except now she seems to have an ally in Braeden. Curious to see how it all plays out.
    Oopsie! Not a good idea to trick your only friend.....
    Awww... he’s got her doubting her self worth. Poor thing.