Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Mar. '21 Bunkbeds Patch

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    The update is online on the regular mod page now.

Thank you :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Thanks you @83bienchen

Much appreciated :)
  • cdrsimscdrsims Posts: 3 New Member
    > @cdrsims Makes sense! Were the chairs just under the bed, or were they slotted to other furniture?

@luthienrising No! Which is weird, I did have two CC chairs in the house, specifically one slotted into a desk in the same room and then one slotted into another desk down the hallway.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    cdrsims wrote: »
    > @cdrsims Makes sense! Were the chairs just under the bed, or were they slotted to other furniture?

@luthienrising No! Which is weird, I did have two CC chairs in the house, specifically one slotted into a desk in the same room and then one slotted into another desk down the hallway.

Is there anything else under the bed? A lot of things placed with MOO can effectively block top bunk access for now.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Mod Updates
    QuickEats (MIKYA)
    Better Sims (Midiar)
    edited March 2021
    Mod Updates from Vicky Sims/chingyu
    • More CAS Traits
    • EA Traits as Reward
    • More Cheats in Menu
    • Smarter Self-Care
    • Romance Autonomy + Faithfulness Traits
    • Balanced Life
    • 100 Base Game Traits Pack

Reported Fine by Creator
    Vicky Sims/chingyu — all mods not above
  • Vicky_chingyu1023Vicky_chingyu1023 Posts: 55 Member
    Mod Updates from Vicky Sims/chingyu
    • More CAS Traits
    • EA Traits as Reward
    • More Cheats in Menu
    • Smarter Self-Care
    • Romance Autonomy + Faithfulness Traits
    • Balanced Life
    • 100 Base Game Traits Pack

Reported Fine by Creator
    Vicky Sims/chingyu — all mods not above

Luth thank you so much for keeping a close watch of all these patch updates, especially when things break every month 😂
    You should see my Mods folder, @Vicky_chingyu1023 :D

Mod Updates
    No Auto Swim & Gain Hygiene and Fun Faster (claudiasharon)
  • Junipur2Junipur2 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I am sorry to let everyone know that the fix for CC does not work for everyone.
    I downloaded some of the sets, into my vanilla game, but my sims still can´t use the chairs when they are slotted into a table :(
    edited March 2021
    Junipur2 wrote: »
    Hi, I am sorry to let everyone know that the fix for CC does not work for everyone.
    I downloaded some of the sets, into my vanilla game, but my sims still can´t use the chairs when they are slotted into a table :(

Thanks. At this point, it's probably worth waiting to see what Maxis does. Some creators have let us know that they've contacted Maxis about the chairs.

Mod Updates
    Waste Manager Rework (Lotharihoe)
    Even More Babies (pekesims/claudiasharon)
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    edited March 2021
    going too test the zulf mod that kids can cook. when i tell them they just drop the food i told them too make. it is a little ms sam mod conflicting with a zulf mod will find out which one.
    Post edited by bandit5 on
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    Junipur2 wrote: »

Thanks. At this point, it's probably worth waiting to see what Maxis does. Some creators have let us know that they've contacted Maxis about the chairs.

It's too late for my laptop (I didn't even install the game until after the patch dropped), but I'm thinking it's wise to hold off on updating my main game on the desktop until this is resolved. So many CC-filled lots are basically useless otherwise.
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    The update is online on the regular mod page now.

I want to give out a special THANK YOU for the new "nolaughinbed" mod which I just recently discovered when checking your update list.
    This mod was so much needed in my game because it was soooo annoying lol. Again, thank you so much for creating it ♥
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

Mod Updates
    No Glow (gardening mod) (MonoChaos)
  • LancesalmoLancesalmo Posts: 39 Member
    Is SOL working for any body what about any of her other mods? Also any body still using the LGBT mod in there game after the up date with no issues?
  • Marijke500Marijke500 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm sorry, for my case, my MC COMMAND CENTER doesn't work anymore. I did every things to remove my CCs and re install my game. But this CC doesn't work. Is someone knows if the last version has a problem ? Thank you by advance.
    Marijke500 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, for my case, my MC COMMAND CENTER doesn't work anymore. I did every things to remove my CCs and re install my game. But this CC doesn't work. Is someone knows if the last version has a problem ? Thank you by advance.

MCCC doesn't affect custom content at all. There is broken CC at the moment; see p. 1
    Lancesalmo wrote: »
    Is SOL working for any body what about any of her other mods? Also any body still using the LGBT mod in there game after the up date with no issues?

I haven't heard of new issues with either mod, if that helps.
  • Marijke500Marijke500 Posts: 2 New Member
    Unfortunately, i tried to install just MC COMMAND as a CC in my game and still does'nt work... i don't know what to do :(
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member

Her mods weren't update for the Feb patch so I doubt it. I just looked at her stuff yesterday and it still says the other patch number from before.
  • LancesalmoLancesalmo Posts: 39 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »

Her mods weren't update for the Feb patch so I doubt it. I just looked at her stuff yesterday and it still says the other patch number from before.

I know I seen that too Thanks 😊
  • TheZenRoomTheZenRoom Posts: 15 Member
    @Marijke500 Maybe ask in the MCCC discord server? https://discord.gg/dDYGcUpB
    Marijke500 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, i tried to install just MC COMMAND as a CC in my game and still does'nt work... i don't know what to do :(

Please do go the Deaderpool Discord server for support for that. It sounds like you might have installed the folders wrong, or perhaps didn't enable script mods. They can help with that. There's a link to the server on the Deaderpool website.

Reported Fine by Creator
    Midnitetech — all careers

• shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    I updated studio to the latest update and when I load it I get an error. Tried reinstalling and still get the same error. Anyone have this problem or know what is causing it?

The Sims 4 Studio - Version 3.1.4.6
    System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: path1
    at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2, String path3)
    at S4Studio.Data.FileDb.Sims4FileTable.Init(Boolean load_simulation, Boolean is_reinit)
    at S4Studio.Data.FileDb.Sims4FileTable.Init(Boolean load_simulation, Boolean is_reinit)
    at S4Studio.Shared.AppModel.DoInit()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: path1
    at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2, String path3)
    at S4Studio.Shared.AppModel.DoInit()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---

• shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    Ok I think I just figured it out myself. I thought 3.1.4.6 was the last update. But there is 3.1.4.7

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top