Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF an elder lot trait?

I have a nice custom mod for a senior center installed, but it makes all non-elders uncomfortable when they’re at the center. I’d like something that causes lots of elders to show up, but allows other age groups too. Thanks!
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Kiara has Senior Living Lot trait here but I do not think it influence visitors in terms of age. The best mod for elders including lot trait was made by Pimp My Sims - here - but unfortunately it's no longer supported and most probably broken ((
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Thank you so much! The one by Pimp My Sims is actually the one I have that makes younger people uncomfortable on the lot. The one by Kiara sounds terrific! I’ll check it out.
  • Options
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Thank you so much! The one by Pimp My Sims is actually the one I have that makes younger people uncomfortable on the lot. The one by Kiara sounds terrific! I’ll check it out.

So Better Elders is still kinda working for you? I've tried this mod briefly today in unmoded game. It throwed me one LE when I first try "spoil a child" interaction but overall I didn't notice any other problem with it. How is your experience if you are using it for a longer time?
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited March 2021
    I've been using it for months and enjoying it. Spoiling children works well in my game. I do get LEs, but I'll admit that at this point I just ignore the LEs because they don't tell me which mod (if any) is causing them. The mod works perfectly for what it's intended to do, but it really annoys me that younger people have to get tense just from being around elders when I use the lot trait.
  • Options
    That's great to hear! Another mod to add to my game, I guess )