Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    It was a week ago that Darkness overshadowed the land. Bunk beds arrived, but they created a wasteland. Sims lost their hair, their clothing. (This was very embarrassing for those out in public.) Toddlers spontaneously began throwing paint all over the floor. Options that once were open were suddenly closed. It was....the Time of Vanilla. But then, Lo! The Watcher intervened. Exercising arcane arts known only to those of the Realm Metaphysic, He restored the hair, and the clothing, and brought to his people joy again. The toddlers ceased to make messes; physical attraction between Sims became a thing again; and all was right with the world.

=====

Recently every single time the game updates, I get the Mods Disabled glitch -- and it doesn't matter if I only have clothing, either. I tried everything: remaking the Mods folder, deleting thumbnail cache, deleting options, etc. What finally worked was moving the whole TS4 folder out, launching the game, then dropping my saves and mods back in. I'm not back to where I was -- still waiting on MCC -- but I have WW so close enough. I've gotten too used to its attractions & preference settings.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    IfRv7Nh.png
    It's a little thing but I didn't know the sims could mess with the robot vaccums on other lots maybe I should have guessed, anyhow since Vlad doesn't even let that do the cleaning Caleb did it for him.
    RIDKss5.png
    He caught the older vampire by surprise, he had just been thinking Caleb wouldn't show up for the day since they got together he's learned to really hate his house...too big and empty. He could ask him to come but since they met the other invited himself in any other time why was this different? He wasn't about to be forceful and risk losing him altogether.

"You really ought to clean up more love?"

"The dust bunnies keep me company." (Which I haven't noticed giving any cash at all now ughhhhhhhhhhh)

"That's the saddest thing I've ever heard." (I know right?)

Vlad shrugged.

"I have something for you."
    CPjmRmb.png
    It had taken far too much nerve to get to this point but he was glad Vlad said yes.

Also if you stare long enough Caleb's profile looks something like a cupids bow....heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited March 2021
    Random townies in my last session.

When it's raining this hard, you may as well just wear your bathing suit.

Rain-outfit.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    In my legacy, one of the gen 5 kids is musically gifted and a piano prodigy. Elmire mastered the adult piano skill a couple days into her childhood :o (which I will eventually explain in the other what happened in your game thread). She's already published songs and won awards... Now, she's a teen, and even though she loves performing, her parents would prefer if she focused on school, didn't do too many performances and if she kept them very small because she's still so young. Through mods, she also gets a lot of criticism, which can be devastating.

So, anyway, here she is doing a small performance in the park, which was broadcast to the public.

Setting things up and a rehearsal.
    9yA8m5z.jpg

During the broadcast, greeting viewers, etc.
    f2tpLQD.jpg
    oyMSs9S.jpg

Live viewer comments (she was well received <3 )
    gVWYCS9.jpg

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    edited March 2021
    @haneul What mod do you use that gives feedback like that? Please, let me know this would greatly enhance my own game! Thank you, in advance.

@Smellincoffee If you mean you're still waiting on MCCC, the mod, it's been given the all-clear. Just make sure you're using the latest version: 8.0.0
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Here are Emilia & Alexander Goth and and their children Annina & Ville. The blue woman is Emilia's half sister Venla who is partly alien.
    HKSBvbS.png

Erik Tuuli is Emilia's father and he's a scientist. When he came home from work he upgraded his grandchildren's new bunk bed.
    9ACiJYY.png
    6Ye2OLc.png

Summer Holiday is Erik's wife and Emilia's mother. She's an athlete and she studied the opponents.
    pUpSqbz.png

Emilia is a painter. Here she's about to go to work.
    M0WfUd7.png

Erik had a day off work and one of his grandchildren, Laura, came to visit. She's Venla's daughter.
    xsWSnql.png

Alexander Goth was very hungry waiting his chicken nuggets to get ready. :D
    uAhiFxA.png
    Summer is playing with the cat on the background.

Emilia & Alexander's son Ville aged up into a teen. He turned out very cute. :)
    y4O5co7.png
    gB08AkH.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Timothy Gregory aged up to young adult and moved into a new lot in Newcrest. Not sure whether to give him a career since he is a millionaire.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Emilia & Alexander's son Ville aged up into a teen. He turned out very cute. :)
    y4O5co7.png
    gB08AkH.png
    [/quote]

He's adorable!

• drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Playing a test game vanilla to find problems after our last update. I forgot how many things MCCC lets me especially with having build buy "cheats" like move objects on, free build, unlocking live edit etc. How much it helps with a lot of what I do in the game normally. I am running this test game to find everything off and broken vanilla. I have two households I'm going back and forth with. I only play occult sims and want to know what the update has done to them. One couple is an "intersex" alien and mermaid couple. The other is a gay couple. Andre is a spellcaster and his lifemate is a Vampire named Joshua. Their daughter Raven is a spellcaster like Andre and loves to play her violin.

My intersex couple is Zanten an alien and Charlie a merperson. Charlie wants to have kids and loves them. Zanten is still learning about non-alien sims. They love humans and do their best to emulate them but often has problems doing so. Luckily Charlie is there for them in the best and worst of times.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    So, today I went back into my experiment with CAS, and the "7 generations." Yesterday, I posted Generations 1-4, with each family, and the kids of each family. Originally, I just had each pair have one child, and that child was the parent of the next generation. I went back and gave each pairing more children, and the first born more siblings. Each generation so far has had unique looks with the Sims I paired them with. Once I am done, I plan to post the original result on my Gallery, as well as the extended families for each Generation. So, on with Generation 5!
    Generation 5:
    Father: John Jr (First born in Generation 4 to Ahri God and John Blacksad.) Mother: Betty Cooper (Archie comic book series. Blonde hair and blue eyes.)
    Children: Archie Cooper (Blonde with blue eyes. Father of generation 6.) Reggie (Black hair and blue eyes.) Josie (Black hair and blue eyes.) Kevin (blond with blue eyes.) Duke (blond with blue eyes.) Sabrina (black hair and blue eyes.)
    The extended family favors boys this time around. Also, magic is pretty much gone from the entire family in this generation.
    Generation 6:
    Father: Archie Cooper (First born from Gen 5) Veronica Lodge (Archie comic series. Black hair and blue eyes.)
    Children: Bettina (Black hair and blue eyes. Mother in Generation 7.) Hermione (black hair and blue eyes.) Hiram (Blond with blue eyes.) Valerie (black hair with blue eyes.) Melody (blonde with blue eyes.) Gen 6 ends with Katy (black hair and blue eyes.)
    Hiram was the only boy in the family, and the rest were girls. Also, John Blacksad from generation 4 had a dark skin tone that popped up in this generation, and the one before it. Magic is completely gone.
    Generation 7:
    Mother: Bettina (First born from Generation 6.) Father: Kaito Taro (Vocaloid series. Blue hair and blue eyes.)
    Children; Miku (blue hair and blue eyes.) Enkai (black hair and blue eyes.) Emika (black hair and blue eyes.) Hoshi (Blue hair and blue eyes.) Botan (blue hair and blue eyes.) Finally, Gen 7 ends with Mayumi. (black/blue hair with blue eyes.)
    I made a few changes. Originally, Betty Cooper had grey eyes, Veronica Lodge had dark eyes, and John Blacksad had brown eyes. I switched Betty and Veronica's to blue to match their comic book look, and changed Blacksad's eyes to green like the comic as well. The family with all seven generations from the original experiment still sport the original colors of the parents if they inherited them. Archie Cooper originally inherited his mother's grey eyes, which passed on to Bettina before the change.
    Done for now, and may do some more of this kind of thing later on.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited March 2021
    @haneul What mod do you use that gives feedback like that? Please, let me know this would greatly enhance my own game! Thank you, in advance.

@GalacticGal It's KawaiiStacie's Switch Streaming mod (https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/switch-streaming). I use it to simulate broadcasts and streams. I like that it can generally tell what your sim is doing (e.g., playing piano, cooking, etc.) and gives comments based on that.

• BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Hi.

Damien's new look!
    7GUnog1.png
    Ooooh, she pretty.
    BgGtSLD.jpg
    What! I'm much prettier than her!
    XvgXnQE.jpg
    Back at home, Bruno decided photos were in order.
    mus7RdY.png
    h65GRYB.png
    JHAPjV1.png
    mSOFzpn.png
    Bruno was feeling a bit flirty and.....
    OVB0xT4.png
    mBFnyO1.png
    Woohoo!!!
    His favorite picture
    1OrREsu.png
    Reading under the covers, my favorite thing
    xmbEnqT.png
    New child alert! (You can't stop me)
    RbaS6vF.png
    Her traits are Social Butterfly and Restless (CC)
    After her makeover! (Don't worry she's definitely a human child). :wink:
    bkJa09O.png
    We moved into a new apartment, as it was getting a bit cramped.
    q08a8KW.jpg
    Tour! (this took me longer than I will admit)
    tULEPS1.jpg
    2jGoQ7y.jpg
    SQWhSNr.jpg
    ioRrcqz.jpg
    cpWBi6e.jpg
    (Here Imgur decides to die)
    pryXSjh.jpg
    Cecelia decides to go to the park to work on her aspiration.
    This place does not have happy memories
    5GpXVec.jpg
    Hi strangers!
    l8v6Ywe.jpg
    uiabRTZ.jpg
    There were no kids spawning so we went home.
    Maybe we can talk to a nice neighbor?
    ve7N9tO.png
    (The welcome wagon came and were kicked out)
    Fern brought home a girlfriend, but her fashion needed fixing.
    RlpINQJ.png
    Awww how cute they're playing...
    SSkwR86.png
    Why
    WVdjwYD.jpg
    Bruno thought Cecelia would make a stunning model
    NnHBY6P.jpg
    RcVqOkM.jpg
    DKTmYfn.jpg
    They're best friends now :blush:
    piSXqaY.png
    Final picture
    zmFmeXr.png

Bye.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    edited March 2021
    One of my Sims actually won 1,000,000 Simoleans in the Lottery event with no cheats or mods installed.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited March 2021
    Alexander was my first sim to reach 4 star celebrity status, he is a level 10 pianist also learning violin. He decided to visit his neighbour Pernilla who is also a little bit famous from her work as a style incluencer and vlogger.
    kLYUfs5.png

When Alexander returned home I couldn't find his dog Tuuri anywhere, but then spotted him hiding under the bed. The thunder storm must have scared him.
    apgOqSv.png
    Brd709 wrote: »
    One of my Sims actually won 1,000,000 Simoleans in the Lottery event with no cheats or mods installed.

Congratulations!
    My couple won when they finished college and got married. They've had 18 children. The mom's job pays so well, over $5,500 a day, that they've never touched the lottery money. :D
    Today my couple had two more girls. Here's Oliver, my second son and his twin sister Pheobe
    (I'm using the alphabet to name them).
    JwzbCBr.png
    al05ikv.png

Total children is 16 girls 2 boys.
    I think mom's not having any more, she's about 3-4 days from elderhood.

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    oh look more nonsense, to clear out my folder...for more nonsense, I have to regularly delete little videos cause even though I see the difference between v and c I keep hitting the former when trying to take pics which I've done countless times....bad finger. Lol
    DZDIuta.png
    That look, after Katrina talked to him he found himself cheating on Akira as they start their family...again after both putting up a child for adoption. He dodged a bullet by not ending up pregnant, lucky you.

LwiXRCD.png
    On his way home Supriya attacked Justin and won the fight making him far more enraged than embarrassed.

"What is your problem?? How long are you going to punish for nothing?!" at least what she thinks is nothing.

"Till I'm in my grave you snake! You're not allowed in the house tonight."

"I wasn't going to come in." he growled, at least once he saw her still awake anyhow.

"Great then we're on the same page go back to your mistake."

Even though she wasn't aware of Katrina it set him off.

" Don't you call her that." he hissed.

"So you admit it!"

"It's not what you think..." she's just better than you'll ever be he thought bitterly.

"Yeah say that to the lawyer when I take the kids from you."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me."
    hVQCbNr.png
    Meanwhile while he's angrily making his way back Araceli, Katrina's granddaughter, has decided she's too good to eat in the dining room with her parents...I just remodeled the whole house you little brat. :p
    45pVJfc.png
    Not only is he at ease and able to think of how he can stop Supriya but he's over the moon to hear Katrina's mood, after some time of trying...after the first pic Araceli actually grew up...they are finally expecting he can almost forget the hole he dug himself.

"You know you should meet my other daughter and her family..."

"Sure baby, I could cook."

She beamed thinking she really hit the jackpot with him...kind of feel bad for her, doesn't she look pretty in her new makeover?

"You look so pretty."

"Thank you hon."
    Justin I was not asking you but ok....Katrina approved.

,.....lol
    iPPYpTr.png
    That said he had to have to private time with her first, his world was going to crumble soon so let him have it mmhmm.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    edited March 2021
    @RedDestiny92 - I dont know where in the world you are but in the UK here a really popular TV programme is on at the moment 'Line of Duty' and everyone is talking about it and wants to see the next episode asap :) Your Sims story is like that, I cant wait to see what happens next!! Its all about to kick off I can see that!

I always saw Justin Delgado as a bit of a dweeb, so I have never actually played his household.
    The dad died in my game today, in front of his children.
    REbAKF2.png

Mr. Grim, why did you take my daddy?
    dt2hr5l.png

Don't worry little one, he's fine and you'll be ok.
    zbZPYwM.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @lanlyn That was adorable, but one question: Where does a specter PUT knitted socks?

• MisslizardMisslizard Posts: 162 Member
    STORY:
    Katrina Caliente saw Gavin Richards at a bar one night when she was on the hunt as she has been alone for so long and wants more children now that her twin girls are young adults. Katrina thought Gavin was epically hot (Mod attractiveness system) however...Gavin didn't like many things about Katrina- The size of her bust, her hair color, her hair length, her hips width...… But Katrina wanted him. So she changed.
    Took out a loan to go get a bust reduction for $17,000 (another mod), cut off her hair and dyed it auburn instead of that brilliant red (That I loved!) Add a nose piercing and a tattoo as that was also what Gavin liked in a woman. And Gavin....I wouldn't say fell over heels for her but at least started talking to her. Had a couple of dates, moved in and Gavin proposed- But not out of love, just out of....curiosity?
    Gavin however didn't realize that Katrina wanted children and wasn't preventing it- So she fell pregnant. Gavin married her so his child could have his last name as Katrina swore it would be a boy!
    Lucky for her it was! Azarel Richards was born.
    Katrina didn't know that Gavin's distant family had offered him $25,000 to get married quickly to secure the family name. But found out about the money...and used it pay off her $25,000 loan. And then enrolled herself into University to prevent having to work...What she didn't realize is university is quite difficult with a baby at home. Gavin was freelancing author/writing his own books at home to keep some money coming in due to Katrina using his inheritance money and doing improvements to the house that used more money than he realized they had. Katrina is actively trying to have another baby however at her age she is having a bit of difficulty....Gavin has his son so he doesn't really care except he would like her to work instead of ….. this 'higher education' thing she has going on.
    Since when is it right for a woman to be out and about every day and the man to be home cleaning and taking of the baby? Plus Katrina found this stray cat named Cashew that followed her home and she adopted him but again.....she's out a lot of the time so he is responsible for a cat too.
    Gavin doesn't know how much more he can handle before he takes his job and his son and files for divorce.... To Be Continued.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    John and Karen used their days off from work to spend as much time together as possible, going all over the place for dates.

kaT073B.png
    NOdcXyY.png
    KaAzAe3.png
    2w0nbEc.png
    7Uf1OM0.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • chonkiechonkie Posts: 67 Member
    I'm playing with a Sim created using the CAS Story.
    She started out in the Doctor Career, but aspires to be a Computer Whiz. Since I wanted to stick with what the CAS Story gave me, I decided to let Programming and Gaming be little more but a hobby.
    But since this is Sims, my initial plans were soon ruined.

I had my Sim enroll at University to get a Biology Degree. Not necessary to advance in her career, of course, but it seemed just a bit more realistic - wouldn't want someone who hasn't studied medicine do surgery, right?
    As it turned out, DU is bugged right now, at least for me. Quick disclaimer, I played through uni the same way I always do - relevant skills are being built up, all homework and coursework is finished right away, she's never late for class and takes notes, etc.
    Well, I still kept getting the notification that she only did the bare minimum in class, and that her grade will suffer. Couldn't find a way to fix it, so of course she failed her very first term. I took a look at her Aspiration milestones and wouldn't you know, it actually requires her to reach Level 3 in the Tech Guru career. At this point, I didn't give a plum and decided to have her quit uni altogether and let her follow her apparently true dream of working in the Tech Guru career. Funny where life takes a Sim if their world is bugged enough. /s

I always start my games with a single Sim, so the house was empty after her initial move to campus. Being a broke student (because she was also charged rent for some reason), she had no home to return to after her first term, so now she's homeless, too.

Let's say I'll just embrace this as a storyline opportunity. With nowhere to really go, she'll have to figure out what to do now.
    I might have her crash at a good friend's (and former coworker) place for a bit, or keep her failures to herself and try to make it on her own.
    edited March 2021
    A memorial to Harley, loving husband, beloved father of 18 and friend.

The day he met Olivia, at University. He was at the dorm visiting his girlfriend.
    PXInbln.png
    Olivia decided this was the guy for her.
    MMhdrPE.png
    And so their life and large family began. Harley was a great dad. He even won the $1,000,000 lottery!
    hPims1Y.png
    33mxrSG.png
    IgrHG7u.png
    hqgfgue.png
    Even when he fell asleep in the pool while on vacation.
    lowSKym.png
    Your family will miss you, I'll miss you.
    kRxUGbH.png
    RjOtpsb.png

Rachelle, baby #18 and heir to over $1,160,000. Her father won the lottery years ago.
    Next step, potty training! :D
    ezq3TcV.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top