Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    hi everyone so ink ase you didnt no ok keyenpeydey is hosting a mafia game and she needs 2 more players ok so if u havent heard about it or have any quetstiosn about it ok ask me or keyenpeydey or nushnushganash or dekay or icmnfish we are all playing ok but not keypeydey because she is hosting but you can ask any of us ok what the game is like because apparantly it is different to normal games but you can ask mouselline about that i think but please join because we need 2 more players ok and we really want to play mafia so please join ill find the link some were but ask keyenpeydey or dekay for the link and they will get it for you but please play ok mafia is really fun ok thank you
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    can someone let me no when theres a new game going on ok im not playing in keyenpeydeys game ok no offence but im not playing ok
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’d like to host after Rose
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited April 2021
    Just a quick reminder that I am still accepting sign-ups for my anonymous game which will hopefully start shortly after Keyen's game ends. Private message me if you want to play. I need 4 more people and then any others will be replacements. I'm going to work on the details and stuff tomorrow as well as update the masterlist then.
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I’d like to host after Rose

I have changed my mind. I dont think I will
    Host
    I just want to post 1 more time that I'm accepting sign-ups for my game. Private message me if you want to play. Since Keyen's game is over, I'm planning on starting whenever I get enough. I'm pretty sure that I can adjust the setup if I don't get quite enough, so I might plan on starting pre-game no later than Sunday, but the sooner the better.
    Also a quick thing that I might be stepping down as the masterlist updater. I've really enjoyed playing mafia over the past few years, but I think it's time for me to move on and focus on schoolwork and stuff.
    April Fools! Hehehe! I'm not near ready to leave the community. I just wanna say that I'm glad that I've been able to play mafia on here with ya'll and hope to continue playing some great games. I know I haven't played a lot, but I promise I'll come back and join a game soon :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Also a quick thing that I might be stepping down as the masterlist updater. I've really enjoyed playing mafia over the past few years, but I think it's time for me to move on and focus on schoolwork and stuff.
    April Fools! Hehehe! I'm not near ready to leave the community. I just wanna say that I'm glad that I've been able to play mafia on here with ya'll and hope to continue playing some great games. I know I haven't played a lot, but I promise I'll come back and join a game soon :)

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

im sorry to hear your leaving us therosehorse but you have to do whats right for you ok but one thought i now have is we need someone to take over and i wonder how will do it maybe dekay icmnfish mouselline nushnushganash these people and me are regular players now ok therosehorse but however you decide to take over will do a good job there is other players but they may not be as good ok and they may fail so keep that in mind ok but im sorry to see you go but i wonder what will happen to your mafia game if you want to cancel it or not but take your time and decide what you need to do ok

im sorry to hear your leaving us therosehorse but you have to do whats right for you ok but one thought i now have is we need someone to take over and i wonder how will do it maybe dekay icmnfish mouselline nushnushganash these people and me are regular players now ok therosehorse but however you decide to take over will do a good job there is other players but they may not be as good ok and they may fail so keep that in mind ok but im sorry to see you go but i wonder what will happen to your mafia game if you want to cancel it or not but take your time and decide what you need to do ok

It was a joke😂 read the spoiler. It was an April Fools joke lol

My Mafia game is still going on Tuti. I'm not leaving. It was an April Fool's day joke.
    edited April 2021
    Mouselline wrote: »

It was a joke😂 read the spoiler. It was an April Fools joke lol

ohh i didnt see that haha thank you for letting me know ok mouselline :p this is good because it means no one has to take over because i dont think many people would do a good job i think icmnfish or dekay would do but someone new would probably not haha but we are all safe thank you therosehorse and im glad your not leaving ok

My Mafia game is still going on Tuti. I'm not leaving. It was an April Fool's day joke.

i realize now haha thank you to mouselline :p
    edited April 2021
    take your time with your mafia game though therosehorse ok dont rush it ok it sounds like it will be a interesting game
    Ok. Regarding my mafia game here is the plan. As of right now I have 6 players out of my planned 8, but I'm pretty sure that it'll work with 6 players should it come to that.

Sat 4/3 at 6pm CDT I'm closing sign-ups. At that point in time, I will start sending account information. Please confirm that you can log in and message me with any issues at that time. Your role PM and the thread will already be set up by then.

Sun 4/4 6pm CDT is the planned D1 start time. Do not leave your private message on here as that will be used to inform you if/when you die since passwords will change when you are killed and you will be informed privately due to the setup.

I am planning on updating the masterlist and setting up accounts, roles, and the thread tomorrow.

If you have any questions about the setup, let me know privately and I'll explain. Otherwise, the setup will be on the thread when it is set up.
    edited April 2021
    good luck therosehorse im sure your game will be good ok i dont no if youve hosted before ok but if you havent ok and you need someone to help you please message me dekay icmnfish or mouselline ok weve hosted before and we know what were doing ok but its not that hard you just got to keep calm and anser peoples quetstions theres been some hosts resently how have not done a good job hosting ok because when people are confused there rude but hopefully they wont host again ok but you seem nice so im sure youll do a good job ok but please message me dekay icmnfish mouselline or lefrenchfry ok if you are every stuck ok were all very frendly here well most of us are theres 1 or 2 people here how are not but everyone ive said are friendly ok and will help you out if you need it but good luck ok
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    good luck therosehorse im sure your game will be good ok i dont no if youve hosted before ok but if you havent ok and you need someone to help you please message me dekay icmnfish or mouselline ok weve hosted before and we know what were doing ok but its not that hard you just got to keep calm and anser peoples quetstions theres been some hosts resently how have not done a good job hosting ok because when people are confused there rude but hopefully they wont host again ok but you seem nice so im sure youll do a good job ok but please message me dekay icmnfish mouselline or lefrenchfry ok if you are every stuck ok were all very frendly here well most of us are theres 1 or 2 people here how are not but everyone ive said are friendly ok and will help you out if you need it but good luck ok

Rose already hosted a lot of games before. She knows what to do :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Rose already hosted a lot of games before. She knows what to do :)

i thought she might of but i wanted to help ink case ok but thanks for letting me no ok
    I am finishing up setting up the accounts and the thread now, so account information is coming soon. We have a 6 player game.
    take your time <3
    dekay i wonder if you can help me how do i block someone how is rude i need help and i cant find how to block them
    jOSn5ur.jpg happy easter everyone ok i hope everyone here has a good day ok and eats loads of chocolate and spends time with there family ok <3
    jOSn5ur.jpg happy easter everyone ok i hope everyone here has a good day ok and eats loads of chocolate and spends time with there family ok <3

Happy Easter to you too :)
    If no one else wants to host, I would like to host the Won’t You Be My Neighbor set up. It’s 5 players. I can set up the thread tonight.