Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery having trouble connecting?

13...Next

Comments

• EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there, I merged a few threads on this topic that have been popping up over the last few days. :)
    - Leeloo
  • kalra1978kalra1978 Posts: 4 New Member
    I can play the sims, but the gallery is a no go - I did a repair to my game, hoping it would help, but when I go to the gallery, there is nothing. Everything has a red X through it, or says- that item can not be located, but I can see other people I follow comment on an item, what gives? Why is it only me that can't see the gallery (or is it) - that is what I am here wondering if anyone else is having this issue? The only items on the gallery I can currently see are the items in my library - everything else is blank or has a red X.

If anyone could help me out with what is possibly going on, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you.
    kalra1978
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I have the PC version of Sims 4 base game, and the majority of the game for PS4.
    First time I had some trouble was being on both my PC version and the PS4, I linked my account for the two of them, and when I was on the gallery for one, it would kick me out of the other.
    Also, for the PS4, it wouldn't let me sign on to the gallery at all since the newest update. So, I had to go into the options, and I forgot what I had to click, but I had to reconnect my EA account in order to lose the gallery again. After doing that, my screen went black, but reconnected to the game and I was able to use the Gallery.
    Updates, and fixes, tend to screw up the game, so I always look for them when I can.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    @DeafSimmer Did you try deleting your localthumbcache file?

I had problems connecting the other night, but once I deleted that and fired my game back up, it was working properly.
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    When I am on the gallery it says trying to connect but 20 minutes later it is still saying it.
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA