Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The game glitches screenshot thread

Comments

• Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    9XfANBM.png

Not sure if this counts as a glitch but I thought it was kinda cute lol
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    @SimsLady2000 bwahahah is that what they call one's "better half"?

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    That's just too funny, SimsLady2000. And I thought the poor Mermaids had a problem with losing their lower half. :D
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    0dMOOia.png
    FwUgMUa.png
    s0BaSK2.png

Toddler: "Ok...yeah.."
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I don't know if this is a glitch or just a dumb move?
    ITzFqQM.png?1

• Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    So my sim was celebrating with her friends when suddenly all of their left hands disappeared.

3yCnOFR.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Ygeyqdk.jpg

No wonder that Sam usually looks sad every time I see him :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    "Hey lady, you're invading my personal space!"
    iNlatj8.png
    ENaWiuu.png
    :#:D
    I won't blame him for being annoyed. :D
    LTkIars.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I'm guessing this is a glitch because it's not supposed happen. My teen, Essa, used to live in this house in Windenburg. She moved out and now lives in Glimmberbrook. She was back in Windenburg on a mission and after completing it, I decided to send her to her old house. When she lived there she loved to do her homework on that picnic table all the time. So for nostalgia reasons I let her sit there and do her homework again before going back home to Glimmerbrook.

While she was sitting there, I saw a Sim walking around inside the house. Nobody lives there. The Sim just happened to be her BFF, Molly. Molly sat down on the couch and I wondered what she was doing there and how she got in since no one lives there. Whenever I moved the camera close to the house, all the walls would fall down and everything would disappear except what you see on the porch and in the yard. I was curious, so I panned around to see what Molly was doing.

UtV9dBF.png

Frame 1:

She was actually watching the TV!

Frame 2:

Essa is a Spellcaster. She knows all the spells so I decided to see if she could Transportalate into the house. Previously that day she was able to Transportalate into a bathroom with a 'Boys only' door on it, so I wondered if she could maybe go inside that house too. I moved the camera closer so the walls disappeared and picked a spot on the floor where I knew there wasn't any objects, moved the camera back so I could see inside again, and then had Essa cast the spell. It worked! Molly got up from the couch and walked over to where Essa was standing to show her a video on her cell.

Frame 3:

They stood there talking for awhile. Molly seemed sad and I think Essa tried to cheer her up. I couldn't hear what they were saying because every time I tried to move the camera closer, everything disappeared. Including the Sims! o.O

Frame 4:

Essa was even able to go into the bathroom and use the toilet. I saw her bladder bar go green is the only way I could tell. I couldn't click on her while she was in the house to give her commands, so I had to give her full autonomy before sending her inside.

o4gXePl.png

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Have you ever seen Sims inside a house that nobody lived there and your Sim couldn't go inside? Well, unless they are a Spellcaster or I'm guessing now you could use the 'teleport here' cheat. I've never had anything like that happen in my game before, it was just so weird!

* Note - The frames were cut from the original screenshots and resized to make them larger so I could see what was going on.
  • Options
    Recent glitches
    Toddler: "Daddy, are you ok?"
    IcrjAit.png

:D Toddler doing yoga?
    cVegOzZ.png

Trick or treat? Where's your costume?
    8hSLOGs.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    A minor glitch, but this rug & cat tree can't seem to coexist.

zAeocsU.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    @Karababy52 Does Molly have a residence key? If so, that could explain it. When you give another sim residence key, they not only have access to your sims home but they are also able to go anywhere your sim goes. I found this out a couple years ago. My vampire was best friends with Caleb and he had the residence key to his house. He was able to go anywhere my sim was. He even showed up at Sylvan Glade once when my sim was there.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52 That has only happened to me when I enable free build and try to build on a residential lot that my sim doesn't currently live on. And I've never tried to see if anyone is inside the house, but if I try to go in the house, everything is just blank floors and I can't actually interact with the interior. This only happens after I have tried to edit the house though, so usually I just avoid doing that. Sounds like a similar bug? Though it's weird that Molly was there too!
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    A minor glitch, but this rug & cat tree can't seem to coexist.

zAeocsU.png

Lol! Reminds me of this: illusion_fork_1.jpg
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

"Uhh? Please stop touching me..."
    uqHLn0b.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    "Sometimes I get the weirdest feeling that someone is watching me."

51063132063_0e7e07c148_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Sadiesue wrote: »
    @Karababy52 Does Molly have a residence key? If so, that could explain it. When you give another sim residence key, they not only have access to your sims home but they are also able to go anywhere your sim goes. I found this out a couple years ago. My vampire was best friends with Caleb and he had the residence key to his house. He was able to go anywhere my sim was. He even showed up at Sylvan Glade once when my sim was there.

Aha! That's exactly what's going on! I had no idea that could happen, but yes, Molly does indeed have a residence key Essa gave her while living in that house. Thank you for the info! <3
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member

This guy got impaled at the pool. lol :D
    0Dx5hKg.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    a9Tt86r.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited March 2021
    Rouensims wrote: »
    "Sometimes I get the weirdest feeling that someone is watching me."

51063132063_0e7e07c148_b.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So this is my main sim family in their house which is literally like a year old. I have always had a mailbox outside (the one from Seasons). Suddenly it disappeared and the game generated a new one. What the...????? LOL

03-24-21-12-06-03-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,083 Member
    One of Dan Bheeda's daughters after she asked him for flash cards.

uR8NlyM.png
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

So this is my main sim family in their house which is literally like a year old. I have always had a mailbox outside (the one from Seasons). Suddenly it disappeared and the game generated a new one. What the...????? LOL

03-24-21-12-06-03-PM.png
    Apparently the game is desperately trying to tell you, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL!"
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    IoHfQkA.png
    fix this please
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    The bug where sims backfloat underwater looks quite radical in red water.
    uSPz7qx.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top