Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will you do with bunkbeds?

124...Next

Comments

• Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 .... I'm not sure how weatherproof :# that is. 😂

I was looking on the gallery for some ideas and found ones I like. Always nice to see Simmers who show what's possible.

Bunkbed-Ideas-2.jpg

Bunkbed-Ideas-1.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I will have my sims sleep in them. :)
  • silvercandy79silvercandy79 Posts: 494 Member
    Update my tiny homes! I was hoping to get bunk beds when that pack released since it is a great use of space.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,872 Member
    You can make cool bedrooms for teens with loft beds. I hope they're gonna add a double bed version too.

eYKlDNM.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    I'm going through my Tiny Residence Houses to replace two beds with a bunkbed. Bunkbeds are so prefect for the tiny living. :p
  • Alys_ParinaAlys_Parina Posts: 19 Member
    As someone who slept in a bunkbed as a kid, I think they're great not only for allowing more space when siblings share a room, but they just look so cute too :3
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    100 Baby Challenge! I've already started, but so far I've only got toddlers anyways so not that big of a deal.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I was able to save a lot a room with the bunk beds. I like having large families, and don't really use cheats, so I always get really small houses. I used to have to put beds outside the bedrooms to fit everyone. 8 starter Sim homes I found on the Gallery helped with this a bit.
    So, one thing I did was go into two of my big families, and deleted all of the single beds, and replaced them with the bunk beds. It freed up a lot of room, and I found out that you can fit a toddler bed under one of the bunk beds.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Maybe it's finally time to build a prison. They made metal ones, right?
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    You can make cool bedrooms for teens with loft beds. I hope they're gonna add a double bed version too.

eYKlDNM.png
    Can the bed be used with that chair there? I saw one game changer that said you can’t use actual big desks under there because the chair interferes with someone climbing into the bunk.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I've tried out the bunk beds. One thing i've noticed once you upgrade their massage controls and firmness is that the bottom bunks can quickly bring the energy back but the top bunks bring back the energy at a slower pace in direct comparison.

I was wondering why the top bunk was different to the lower bunk, because essentially they are exactly the same and there shouldn't be any difference at all. If anything the lower bunk once upgraded is far too powerful as far as energy regeneration is concerned to a sim.