Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    OlTniMJ.png
    G6YD52l.png
    He has been growing more and more frustrated with Supriya after she attacked for an affair he really didn't have he's usually only angry or upset, but he started getting tense really unable to handle her. He's fallen just a touch too hard for Katrina and that's the only time he's happy that doesn't involve his children.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    Things had been so hectic since the reading of the will. Great-grand uncle, Joseph, had left his home and about one million Simoleons to his favorite nephew and namesake. Joseph Cantrell decided to keep his job in the Education career, so that he and his family wouldn't burn through the inheritance, even before they could pay all of the taxes on it. The house was old. Ancient, really. His grand-uncle bought it for it's location, primarily. Del So Valley ended up growing up around this legacy of centuries gone by. While he was alive, he spent time refurbishing the old place. It was quite comfortable and livable. A few touch-ups here and there was about all it needed. Since, those in education aren't paid a great deal, he and Louise had been very frugal, hoping to give their five kids slightly more than just the basics. They were proud of their offspring. Each of them had talents and genius. Genius needs to be nurtured. So, Joseph supported his kids in whatever endeavor their intellect lead them. For Erik, it was almost easy. Erik was practically born singing. Even his squalls as the priest lowered him into the baptismal font, almost sounded like a troparion. "This one is headed for the choir," Father James remarked. While true, Erik was also musically gifted and learned how to play the violin, the guitar and even the piano fairly quickly. It was his singing, that captured Sims' attention, however. He started out taking part in the local Karaoke Contest, and won his first time out. While Erik was learning the ropes of the music industry, it was his younger and only sister, Brianna, who ventured into the attached greenhouse. Seems great-grand uncle Joe, whom she'd met exactly once, had turned what she thought was a garage into a place to grow things. There were several packs of seeds strewn onto the floor beside several planter boxes. Curious, on this sixth day in this ancient house, she decided to see what was what. She opened several. Parsley, Basil, grapes, bananas, apples. A Christmas Rose and some Holly. Then she opened the Rare Seeds packet.
    "Oh, what are you, and aren't you cute?"
    byK3Duk.jpg
    She really had no idea, but planted it anyway.

Brianna went upstairs. The mail had come and along with it an artifact or two. She had been invited to assess it's value. This pleased her as she wanted to go into this field and hopefully into Starfleet, if she got accepted.
    Brianna took her time, carefully dusting it off with a very soft, refined brush. Taking notes. She was surprised and quite pleased with it, when she finished scrutinizing and researching every aspect of the artifact. "Oh, look at you."
    DNHau82.jpg
    When she was finished, she shipped it back to the laboratory with her notes. They handsomely rewarded her work. She earned, to her delight, §4021.00 for her trouble.

Coming back downstairs, she realized she was hungry. But two of her older brothers were busy having a not-so-nice conversation. Aaron, the eldest was being flat-out mean. Brianna could feel the animosity that suddenly existed between these two, when just last night they were the best of buddies.
    "Guys, come out, break it up."
    kE21b45.jpg
    Having no luck, she went outside, hearing the sounds of their baby brother playing gleefully. She thought she would join in.
    DPcl9Rd.jpg
    Adrian manned the canon and began to shoot steam into the area trying to rid the 'seas' of the monster.
    "Okay, I give up. See'ya."

When Brianna next checked on her 'garden', she was very surprised at what she found.
    "Whoa, you grew quickly. Wow," she said and began to just talk to the plant.
    xAbwbIE.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading!

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,322 Member
    @Kimmer Your dog is so cute! :love:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    @Kimmer Your dog is so cute! :love:
    Thank you. Yes, he is adorable. :)
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited March 2021
    Today I sent my girls, about 8 sisters, to the Beaker Castle Night Club and
    they were having a great time
    2KXHyFG.png
    NjYiF0b.png

Then I noticed the cabinets were missing in the kitchen area.
    f2VLq9N.png

And the bar stools were missing and several wall decorations.
    yBrFJMt.png

Then I noticed this guy take the sink!
    2sNWGIF.png

I had just spent an hour decorating this club, I was so upset I sent everyone home. :/
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,011 Member
    @mlnov39 How terrible that your club was robbed! So many things taken! Is this one of those "sharing is caring" things or expert kleptomania?
    I've been checking out my 6 households to make sure everything is ok after the patch.

I have a Spellcaster and an Extreme Sports Enthusiast living in Sulani. Mazey worked on her magic skills today.
    y4mpFpylkW60Pm9hmhAwwpQwirS_hMjrwIWOV4gCyif3JrnbH0OPY1ru0SmjtQWXs95uJ4dXi_KNpmTaWJDMxEcgSFp5gqKyzfwWLHS5EY0tqC6qwV9Mq9c3uE7Sk_fIXYKQ3gs6j33d3Q8u2dfCgQFCMEBjcZEF1NfTdPjPu1pHU5qfakXQ23D83JKgRR1N41k?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Silk enjoys her island life!
    y4m01p9h26CggK1EIDn_xKFnrGsO5t4OxNGpP9yTQRcawMVgOqAbcP1LYeWpzexIQQ-dw9bseWryP3F0WRfNptVCxij39CGbO0TjchYL0TDchRfNHhPnpC8ctuEhp6DJayn17IjGgboXCLpgT2V6-YCzTWZDnt866ICkoarRUn3jpqltZ_ma12uDLD3O97D78YX?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Mazey received more training and potion recipes in the Realm.
    y4mvzaDB9X5dC1-bvcKny5WkeQjdQarT-wpv3pAu9nQyJSevaqpRJboPv08aJd2FAD0gT1EEw8I2cDRzirfwowGjwB-55f5WBuu1RHtii0gRDoj85blKTudxPGliv1lSkoLZffjKgws6dd42375ma3oXL00Gja4OGIQcF6G6nJNysc03vy92R-qnrCYS3zPJiKi?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    I put up a few shelves for Mazey to store potions. Whodini the Owl Familiar gifts her fish and other potion ingredients too.
    y4mWdYtOT83cE3j7cEQmLv1t_etl9No3bakpqibXCK5v7xMf_fw6ndP8D7-m0nwLqXY9Y8nn8XU_gTQLNZqd5m2XHI4_KHscQ3GkSQWgP_Rp5ljbB0b6w0KstxHW4TVHdHS2p9kCEP14ll742ILqQfwf6eZFhfEEmfudkfE11FC6NQG6IHDPnTiTxi3CLL4xTd5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    If Erik was nervous, it didn't show, thankfully. Working hard at his chosen profession, even at age sixteen, he knew what he wanted. Already, he was deemed a Notable Newcomer, but he was not content to let that stand. No, he had much more work to do and a several more days of summer vacation to get it done. He penned two more songs, but had to wait on licensing the second one. Nothing prevented him, however, from putting them into the Cloud. This grew his number of HitPoints to 41/100. This was a big deal, he was nearly halfway to being able to hold concerts. So, again, he invited his siblings and mother to the Orchid A Go Go Lounge, just down the hill from where they lived. Here, he would set his drone (a birthday present from his parents) to stream, while he sang Karaoke, as if it was a concert. This would get him ready for the real thing.
    For some reason, Erik didn't expect the Paparazzi, but he was grateful all the same. He heard it somewhere that even negative publicity was far better than none. Right now, he needed to be more than just a flash in the pan.
    T3zg3b4.jpg
    He would have been happier for a larger crowd, but took what he was given, gratefully. At least, he was getting noticed. And it was nice to know he was gaining followers, too.
    SwQyfeB.jpg

When he got home again, something was missing. Unsure of what it was, he just felt empty.
    eh7o0C5.jpg

The next day Erik sprang out of the top bunk and hurried down to the front bedroom his parents had turned into a Music Room, for him. He played the piano for some inspiration and then realized he had to record more songs and put them into the Cloud, if he was going to gain celebrity points, and those all-important HitPoints.
    oCTmoBs.jpg

After he added a couple of more songs to the Cloud, his hit points went up to 61/100. Then inspiration struck and Erik jumped up and headed to the Studios to try his hand at recording his very first Album. He already had the cover image and the title, now he just had to record the songs. He borrowed money from his Dad to pay the recording fees and got down to work. This very first day of recording got off to a rocky start. With the Sims listening in, he suddenly lost his voice. Thankfully, as he pushed through his fears, he managed to get his singing voice started. Hours passed, but finally, the work was done. Well into the evening, he called it quits for the day, determining to put the package together early the next day. Still later that next day, the album was edited, remixed where needed and met with his high level of approval. Just Erik was released at the end of the day. To his enormous delight, his HitPoints went through the roof. 100/100. His attractiveness also soared to 150 Simrenheit, making it possible for him to earn more Simoleons per photo-sessions. Before he knew it, the Agent he procured up front, Samuel Simms, called to let him know, Booking Agencies were calling him non-stop. Erik was one hot commodity, now recognized as a Rising Star. Things were set up and before Erik could even assimilate this news, he was off to give his very first concert.
    8JykpSq.jpg
    Erik decided what better way was there to sell his album, than to sing songs from it? Glad for the practice he put in, Erik was able to quell his nerves and the concert went off very well. At the end, he found himself with feelings of gratitude like he had never experienced. They like my work. He smiled.
    "Thank you, you've been a fantastic audience. What say we do this again, sometime?" the crowd roared their response. Erik was elated.
    EolHcR1.jpg

Still too wound up to go home to bed, Erik asked if they could stop at the Waves restaurant, next door to the concert hall. He had it in mind he should throw a Meet & Greet, which he did. He worked the room, almost like a pro. Really, he was just as curious about them as they were about him. So, it was a fun task.
    Signing autographs for fans. I have fans?
    PnFBSEv.jpg
    Hugging them.
    DXUQc96.jpg
    Giving a kiss on the cheek to a surprising fan, Bryanti Cho. For an older Sim she was truly beautiful, Erik thought. And she seems so into me
    Y4A8tS7.jpg
    Taking Selfies with fans.
    YNzrcAZ.jpg
    1ZaHpG2.jpg
    g1UncBV.jpg
    In the end Erik was rewarded with a gold Medal for his efforts. What Erik liked the most was knowing he'd made a few new friends.

All for now, thanks for reading! Still awaiting good news on an important mod, so yes, this is my Test Save. :) But, I'm really enjoying myself. Hope you like the presentation, this go-around. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @mlnov39 How terrible that your club was robbed! So many things taken! Is this one of those "sharing is caring" things or expert kleptomania?

After leaving the club I removed those neighborhood options. Thank you.
    Hopefully, after adding everything back to the club, and sending my Sims
    there again, I won't have the same problem.

edited March 2021
    Stanley Schultz is happy. His University studies are going well, very slowly though, but he's getting better. He went to the class on a good mood and he was very confident.
    jResTN2.png

After the class he high fived with a Britechester mascot.
    VDm0PuM.png

The next day he was ready to go to class again. He was eagerly waiting for the time to go.
    Day0vlv.png

More...
    After the class he met Felix Psyded, the ghost.
    HKMjJVq.png

He called his girlfriend Maya who happened to walk in the background while he was talking with her. Typical Sims 4 logic. :|
    8SjQ0bY.png

Stanley and Maya went to the humor & hijinks festival. Stanley is a clumsy Sim and he stumbled with his drink. :D
    3CBcfx8.png

The next morning he was ready to go to class again, happy as can be. He really loves studying. :)
    7m20Swm.png

In the afternoon Maya came to the dorm to see Stanley. Maya is trying to convince Stanley to let go of his bike helmet, but Stanley isn't ready yet, it's his security "blanket". He still has issues with anxiety and other stuff, but it's getting easier.
    xGLJPd3.png

They had a third wheel... :D
    WFhOObS.png

In the evening Stanley played cards with his dorm mate and won.
    BrkGTm4.png

Almost time to go to sleep, but he wanted to study a bit before going to bed.
    KsVFTuT.png
    @mlnov39 Sounds like you caught the issue quickly! I don't understand Maxis' interpretation of "sharing is caring." More like "theft is best." :s
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Today I went into my bigger families and replaced their beds with bunk beds. With one of the bunk beds I put a toddler bed underneath it. The bunk beds freed up a lot of space, I used to have to put beds outside the bedrooms to fit them all, but now I don't, which is really nice.
    Then I decided to do some family generation type thing, but not entirely. I started off with a sim I made, and then combined her with a male sim I downloaded from the gallery. Tested genetics for a first born child, saved the family to my library, and took the aged up child, and put them with another sim I downloaded from the gallery. I pretty much rinsed and repeat the process. I left the gender to chance, and used them as the founder of the next generation. kept the families, because I went for Sims I liked, and the genes created very good looking Sims.
    Xmhcokr.png
    After another fight and tucking the kids into bed Justin slips out to be with Katrina and she is just eating up the side Supriya never gets to see.
    ioYoNj5.png
    I love the first pic but I forgot there were candles and found one on plopsy to drop down, she likes it either way, Nina often keeps her distance she is used to her mother being...how you say, friendly so seeing a guy stick around that treats her right is sort of nice.
    @Lyrie I'm doing it again...yay poses!
    l47iiky.png
    As he prepares to slip out for work he can't help but feel a touch depressed which naturally gets worse as the more logical part of his mind reminds him it's his fault.

"What has you so gloomy love?" she asked, enjoying feeling starry eyed again when she had given up on ever being in love again, even if she wasn't about to scare him away by saying so.

"I...." he faltered he didn't have the backbone to tell her what was eating away at him.

"I'll just miss you."

She laughed then, more affectionately.

"Poor thing why don't we go out tomorrow?" she asked knowing or rather thinking he worked rather late nights and not that he had a family to consider.

"Yeah...fine I'll pick you up don't have to wait up for me you know what time I'm free."

"I'll be ready."

U5pyesK.png
    I was never interested in the height mod I didn't know this used it nice it still works I should try making my own poses again ha but fitting no? He is happy but not going back to the other side of his life.

yep....
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Back in Forgotten Hollow ...

Daniel takes his romance with Lanette to the next level. <3
    y4molYImaslxdVmIjQybLATclXs_GrlKWiKTPgcT8XjUqygzU8fPtnzHina6KnlrnsZVr7Ho_4zBPneK1QcjVUqH3jF3s7OjDJT-JTa_Eb36QIAwhcTZgco2J0kXVtPthlA3sQI0AIsVeO2jM9tbM6KUcHHzX7IvlTMdRV3uTJHPXjd5Tni52ZKPbjwt0mwpGrX?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mxl0Q4vuv_lqJ6ztJeKALLp6wDGlKCroAzYBk4dCcwV6FyU6YSq0UVSeZGyhf8Cci1Hz1Pc3_ScX6vOiaiygQ-RoBmJqMADAABxtmLPGl7LX2pMuxjpHnHx_Ad2eBRBFTpCmM250OABj_vA1-9dypEr40jp8FGp6LHUzAxQzSxRSOIslkytm134-JAmcnFOHH?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mYSERKoKcw-7PRGzao7mlj1vPN3IVeoXjD308bVSgVXvFsg7dvz3kSJWcn_0b-09oGl3zIv7gU_X7-VZ2h4bbTFJJ10sW6PcQOvSc8TX8CKUu4FigaZsSzZrckRwTC-EmPv5SqgzI3746VqH81AFxMPcGmCBrSePqBlI0ON65InSBOlQZH3FuTNIp-BUQ7BRn?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Later that night, spirits haunt the house, and Guidry's help is most welcomed.
    y4ml_gVYZZkuMdoUYvTbkoWTPLSX6EzhRE-A0O_P0e9S_DIzG9aCd_dbH7FgP4I0SWTjHcA5AP_oCFN_BmWChgJVO_m0GWBDJaCTFgf3SzKFlO2Sl6oilcjigD4if9a5LlZs-bmh6h6kHCbnd9BaNeX4Ep9yYng4C86HE6fHIfcsK0NqvgzRtT47HKKm0gglZca?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    A neighbor comes to visit. Big mistake! >:)
    y4msNu4K4X4dqCvnYoXwF4dkCkKnVoi-GOa8e_R_F4fMmMS5ix5qCLo5T1Kcjx03ivj_dH7BcXdXo9pKX15XsWEkE9MIe669Eb8DOfR91r_XWl_8Hrt2pEjeQoDpGpIQRblf5UDOB5cplIIZ5jL-uCFcGzbV5KzMaxKSkfGrSMZRV2puITHU1OBSrGZBZmnxBbi?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mpLQD3grxKvAsooZCZ5Us1fQhB6Rg3LZV-SSfmQ450dLUxKy5o_yZ5dFxFfp10af2DRXhfhEmP6u70_Uf2NTvq97Nu3cBCXyAsfZ3BXoyck1tzrq__Jr4HkcKijqoTkS58j7HYeD3xJkLWBSjhSvBa_xRGLSBJhj9ywi-Mv9Hi9GIlpWBSqloqnCOge-3eril?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Guidry clears a cursed sigil in front of Daniel's coffin.
    y4mnu-x3iXepAnw86OBfVLwv8bSmgcl3P2cnkYi31ZDSo30OAQ3mPiZjcb7iPcYS2IVo229uD55MvlsKqtYtGaFVANdEk61CgscI7IhgFb5xDGMImDlCWBphYfoipH8ywwATsC3JWaiSp6Y39qqrs8kgrqqn0ySe-WokXA3Q8qcfFLpSU0NJH_67ASLeMt3ElWl?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Lanette gifts knitted socks to a naughty specter and receives sacred candle wax in return.
    y4msvUrcjoWYTGu-8ZkRPojb75adQQQk-KKg3sHkqQBX8Gp6Hyayns1h-xJU7ZIrF8Z5ul5_xKvzzntdwr74IbYJplXj6cI6WFSXFipYQHPmA_zkCcZdbAu8z8yCCem6vFYpPM32XWAEVQ88RdsetTHj3V5aeVJMCLsqc4qwlk-5tBDZuzgeWQfUGEjLfWOBXoG?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Bonehilda: "You rang?"
    y4mrmOwP-2XK8og8hOXmb-uvQovZNt5aqUDqe-Ncw3C2LmIo5G0fEYCvcRRd0DxJQHsgw-5lshTO9gs4I-1ZJNcWfxgciy8tFyAcWG7twnUI3TqcVtg09C4l-03gsKvd2MuDWkZ9oTI2owyfXOz2MmB2kLgO5fGZj_ranNBa3GG9GD_5d3lIm9Q0u5wgSxO-vZL?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Alone at last. :)
    y4mdA_5Ctf33dK6lQCox61QNn_gZKqQDy-I_OQjYZtSbGF9pWxV8PXXy7xVkNjQ3XX-_IHJNR9TEVz0wkg31l_f10M0_Kr_iHjmee9o6_KQxyr0AchNpI1oyE3rjFtW7xv9jNGhvFiyMPSEHRe-zp8lfTqOy_89iTAROfti-X9lSmMKmZrW31n9HtvxIMsrh-iV?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    There is nothing to harvest in the potager because it's only spring! How are my Sims supposed to pay the bills? Also the garden might have a rabbit infestation.
    3kzwUv0.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    When little Christopher aged up he wanted a big boy haircut just like his dad's. They are twinning now.
    Fyu1fpP.png
    edited March 2021
    My first ever Sim & Alien hybrid Oliver Xanath aged up into a youg adult and started a scientist career on level 3. I've played this save since 2015 starting with Oliver's mom and dad.
    I almost felt emotional when I saw how adult & professional Oliver looked in his lab outfit. Oh, my heart. <3
    LRmaq9R.png
    dXFfJO0.png
    Here's a screenshot from 2015 when he was a child and did his homework on the sidewalk. It happened almost every day, I always wondered where he was and I found him in this same spot doing his homework autonomously. He was such a good kid. :)
    jXE355h.png

And another one with his dad Evan reading to him.
    5epbsEG.png
    Good old times. :)
    Post edited by Kimmer on
    @OhMyHemsworth so cute
    @Kimmer funny cause I do that sometimes too, it's like I'm not done with sims so I know I'll have a lot more sims I can like or not but it doesn't matter I still have those sims like...hey I raised you...you bundle of pixels lol.

Mmkay, I have more of Justin being up to no good but I'll put that elsewhere since I probably post too much meh so this instead from now uglacy to normal legacy.
    tJKwawm.png
    Lydia I received a call to come out where no eyes would see of course meaning Santa had some time for her even with it getting colder, it's hard maintaining a human form she can see what with Christmas magic all-consuming. He apologized for getting her into this mess but he missed her so, she didn't mind at least she had him. Though she did have to introduce him to their daughter Jewell.
    vBiKcIy.png
    He had a family, not just one spawned by an archaic promise but one all his own, he had to fix it...but currently only having a son to take his place would do, and looking at Jewell he couldn't do that.

"See she adores you already." Lydia I said softly, she wished he could stay but knew better than to ask again, though naturally as Jewell napped they had to make use of the time they had....resulting in another pregnancy, not that they would know that yet.

AhebsxJ.png
    She returned home went about her business for a bit before she found out and told her daughter who quickly cut her mood down, wondering when they would meet this guy...if he was even worth it.

"He's doing what he can one day you'll understand,"

"But he's such a creep...."

She only huffed before turning to storm out, Michelle felt badly but then what did she know her man stayed all her family just stuck together it was entirely unnatural to see a member hanging onto someone that left.

Cause yep.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    From last night in Brindleton Bay.

Liam is a determined guy! :#
    y4mPm8ewKtDxwYObPKDGxQVmVlWKPiaQh-rNwOPMpxkGVkcAmj-KyfRYo1XFcPPS4TANn6vEHP7mycHHaJYD04u8cRk7iEkC8OxwN10vGDgIVdva6lRpBuED70D0aSprqIEYzCjId7ENtgyS1FHjQeEBorcCJ2e7ggde8u-d_PhfKcynRXkmDEO0nvB6vSDA6ow?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m9tdvr66ijW7_hkPe2iyWLOFZcVy3f1pIOhVUujPUfkaObMLwmzPp4aknBNJ-6m16QYF4fhYMXZntXZaCgbwO9gk6tJI0EJ1vUYTyV8qVrKRdiljDxTc6lLjx5dwc-fXGzG__tq50I4VVWVikJuZhnXb6i67bTim8Pc7iwy9tVc6C2GncpJTg1bR3yJ-d-FLx?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4muR-PxcKPc3HRl1abja2ScwsnuBzI9o9z0CZO6IBalIRPorcMaQMOUmyEqMozpYERdua_AEcfRXB1RtE6QfMJfUrwXW9wT4DzG6g0ZgQt7JlRBeDceJE6kNR4Yq9LdtQV2za6V6g4VDTFd6_03PRaNFrce8ZlyCGe6PCrSstmDfhxESQS4WtTt3VJvzEOx8Kr?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mwaW8DyX-29bXcs1VwhqsWVMnVNfebmKPHbuHTeYmIhd2RIJzeAn3U8V0u9M3cQFTxOwDwZih9gmgSoH4WYeSfJSFPvm87rfWIcEWoIqeSiNubUWSaLkWnSO_uYpPdoVoLmAKl23m1wEHr5X4h3Xen7rruXVCetnMRcULa_HV7pyHNUHnQlZ2V5cBGPHewYzf?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mwh9mioKxKTUibKbQzUptzgR3v7FauTsopcCDzzFUkkGDdoU7OErg8OX-BmhUbZELsdR4k_znj6vB80z-UGWZ1gdwxr7omI-Giass_ZWntcBqvLeHsMMIUc_2FFvEBMKEGEQZcK3VV5qXoiOyd6OYKZZck3UumVrZdoI0SQ0cea9e1YdX9TGM5Pm9G6YBFXa4?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mCFkNckOX-6LG85GWVe0XdP8MKGDA8jWMArHdGceNT-Y1xSkl7hFxDAQu3Q8_EOl6iU0g8XSYR3Kr11eNFo5avFonZGs_XirVkhV-NM9DtilpxFtEOV6SdMKWaJty0wIIQThJ8vzHK4n6i1i_tHiQTne6-5gFj0_yDuuASmCg8kRU0SMyh_M34nXOqAmoYERN?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • sl393lsl393l Posts: 155 Member
    nothing much happened in my game except that some of my households couldn't use the computer for some reason. I dont know why because they could use it yesterday just fine and I havnt downloaded anything new. I have too many households and I'm sick of them all so I decided to save my mods and tray files to clean out and delete my game and re-install it. Start out clean again, plus I miss Paolo and Don Lothario who died of old age in my game.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    So, today I went back to my Sims 4 experiment with creating Sims through "Generations" in my CAS.
    I did this, mostly because I tend to favor one look for Sims, and they kind of look the same in the end. I wanted to add more Sims with unique features that I wouldn't usually come up with. The first Sim for the experiment I made was one I actually made myself, and the rest were from the Gallery. I started the families until I got to the "7th" generation. I mentioned that I took the first born of each Sim, and aged them up, and they were one of the parents of the next generation. I went back to those families, and had the Sims have more kids from the pairings, and I plan to post them to the Gallery once I am done with them. I am going to break down the families by Generation, and a brief description of them.
    Generation 1:
    Mother: Elsa (I made her, and she is blonde with blue eyes.) Father: Ron Weasley (Downloaded from the Gallery, with red hair and blue eyes.)
    Children: Iduna (blond with blue eyes, the mother in gen 2.) Rose (redhead with blue eyes.) Veronica (red head with blue eyes) Hugo (redhead with blue eyes.) Agnar (redhead with blue eyes.) and Minerva (redhead with blue eyes.)
    The family favored girls for the most part, but redheads overall. Iduna and Elsa are the only blondes. The entire family are Mages.
    Generation 2:
    Mother: Iduna (from Generation 1) Father: Yato God (Noragami series, with Black hair and blue eyes.)
    Children: Ayame (black and blue eyes, the father in Generation 3.) Emi (black hair and blue eyes.) Kei (blonde with blue eyes.) Haku (black hair and blue eyes.) Katsuki (Blonde hair and blue eyes.) Mayu (blonde with blue eyes.)
    The second generation seemed to have an even amount of boys and girls. Except for Ayame, the kids ended up being normal sims.
    Generation 3:
    Father: Ayame (from Generation 2) Mother: Ahri (League of Legends, K/DA version, Vampire) (Blonde hair with occult yellow eyes.)
    Chldren: Ahri (Blonde with blue eyes. The mother of Gen 4.) Hye (black hair and green eyes.) Kumiho (black hair and blue eyes.) Jun (Black hair and occult yellow eyes.) Hiroki (black hair and blue eyes.) Finally, the family ends with Jin (blonde with blue eyes.)
    This generation favored more boys than girls, and all the children are mages like Ayame.
    Generation 4:
    Mother: Ahri (from Generation 3) Father: John Blacksad (Blacksad comic series, black hair and green eyes.)
    Children: John Jr. (black hair and blue eyes. Father of Generation 5) Lily (blonde with green eyes.) Martha (black hair and green eyes.) Dina (black hair and blue eyes.) Nina (blonde with blue eyes.) Finally, the family ends with Caleb (Blonde with green eyes.)
    The family favors girls, and none of the children follow their mother as a mage.
    I plan to continue with Gen 5-7 another day, and once I am done I will post the extended families, and the family with just the first born Sims with my experiment.
    Finally, after giving birth to babies 15 & 16 today, baby 15 is a boy!
    Total is 14 girls and 2 boys.
    PYbrbPE.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

@mlnov39 8 sisters? The Eight Sisters? B)

I've heard of the Seven Sisters:
    Pleiades, in Greek mythology, the seven daughters of the Titan Atlas and the Oceanid Pleione: Maia, Electra, Taygete, Celaeno, Alcyone, Sterope, and Merope.

;)

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    edited March 2021
    @mlnov39 Sounds like you caught the issue quickly! I don't understand Maxis' interpretation of "sharing is caring." More like "theft is best." :s

Sharing is Caring! :D
    5RoRmw0.jpg

The literally steal everything, even the kitchen sink. :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Admiral8Q wrote: »

Sharing is Caring! :D
    5RoRmw0.jpg

The literally steal everything, even the kitchen sink. :D

:D:D:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top