Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I've got four updates today, my bad! I swear I'll be back to regular posting soon, things have just been a bit hectic on my end.
    Also - @Ellupelluellu

EEEEEEEEE! Jeremy is so CUTE! I'm so glad Jenny got married and had such an adorable lil toddler!

March, Day 15

03-24-21_10-05-51_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I accidentally left the game unpaused on this day, so this was the only image I got, but Jenny went to school, so I count that as a win.

March, Day 16

03-24-21_11-07-55_AM.png?width=721&height=577

03-24-21_10-51-13_AM.png?width=721&height=577

It's here! The Dragonfruit we've all been waiting for! I had Jenny harvest it and put it in the Garden Room in its own little pot. We're not that far off a Cowplant now!

03-24-21_10-24-54_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I also made a few upgrades to the house. We had a shower/bath, a slightly better kitchen, and the Garden Room is a lot bigger. It's our primary source of income, so...yeah.

03-24-21_10-57-08_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Speaking of income, Jenny definitely needed a computer, so I set her up with one where the spliced plant used to be once I'd moved it into the Garden room.

03-24-21_10-58-25_AM.png?width=721&height=577

And everyone's favourite Renegade came over to hang out! Honestly, I love Morgan, and between her, Megumi, Rohan, and the Paragons, I think that I'll be trying my hand at a story again once we move to the next world. I'll be planning it out beforehand this time, though, not just a few hasty ideas thrown together.

03-24-21_11-06-28_AM.png?width=721&height=577

The Romance Festival was on today as well, so Jenny and Rohan had to go, of course. They weren't the only lovebirds there...

03-24-21_11-07-04_AM.png?width=721&height=577

As I spotted the Jangs! They look so cute here!

03-24-21_11-08-55_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Jenny also asked the Romance Guru for his advice (not that she needs it, being so lovey dovey with Rohan.) He gave her some advice that I couldn't really make sense of, again, but hey, it's tradition by now.

March, Day 17

03-25-21_10-36-12_PM.png?width=721&height=577

As it was Sunday in-game, I decided it was the perfect time to be building some skills, both old and new. To start with, I decided Jenny could use some Vampire Lore, as I've been growing Garlic for a while.

03-25-21_10-26-03_PM.png?width=721&height=577

She spent so much time doing so that she was able to use her Harvested Garlic in a Braid of the stuff, hung over our door just in case.

03-25-21_10-33-08_PM.png?width=721&height=577

I also set her to making more Dipped Candles - this skill really feels like it takes forever to build.

03-25-21_10-34-21_PM.png?width=721&height=577

However, her knitted items seem to be doing well enough on Plopsy, and she can knit Sweaters now that seem to sell pretty well!

03-25-21_10-37-55_PM.png?width=721&height=577

March, Day 18

03-26-21_10-04-58_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Not much to report for this day, either. Jenny just got her homework done, tended the garden, and gained the Frugal trait from the rewards store because I had enough of the bills being so high.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2021
    March 4: Sakura - The First Quest: One More Kiss

willow-reek-streetcar.png
    Sakura awoke the next morning and after freshening up, decided to take a walk again in another neighborhood. It had worked once, maybe it would work again. Sakura certainly hoped so because she only had until midnight to find another sim to kiss.

and-just-like-last-time-there-was-a-teen.png

Walking along the streets, they seemed rather deserted, and then...oh my gosh...it can't be...! Yes! There was a teen standing on the sidewalk. He looked like he was waiting for someone. Sakura introduced herself and he told her his name was Derrick Montgomery. He was in an after-school Drama Club and he was waiting for a classmate to help practice some lines. Sakura thought he seemed rather shy for someone in a Drama Club and decided to chat with him some more.

hi-im-derrick.png

Derrick: "The Drama Club is pretty cool and meets every day after school from 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm. My parents thought it would be good for me to join so it would build my self-confidence."

Sakura: "So, you have to practice a scene with a partner? What kind of scene is it?"

Derrick replied rather awkwardly: "It's a....it's a romance scene. And...well...I kind of like this girl who's my partner..."

Sakura: "Oh, well that will be perfect," she smiled, "A nice way to get to know someone even better..."

he-was-in-a-drama-club-and-needed-to-rehearse-some-lines.png

Derrick: "Well, kind of...but...you see...we're supposed to kiss in this scene...and...well, I haven't kissed anyone before..."

Sakura: "Really? Well...um...I'm not in the Drama Club...but, if you want, I can help you practice your lines...and, you know...that kiss..."

right-there-on-the-street-she-use-her-bow.png

Derrick shyly looked at her and Sakura didn't feel so bad about what she was about to do. She looked both ways and there was no-one around, so she decided to use the gift that Silvermist had given her. She hoped this worked.

Sakura: "Why don't we practice the kiss first.." she said as she flung an arrow with her bow.

The expression on Derrick's face said it all. Lovestruck.

it-was-amazing-like-he-was-actually-hit-by-an-arrow.png

Sakura saw his expression, too, and couldn't believe how fast this gift worked. If she had known, she would have used it a lot sooner.

"This is Kiss number 10!" she thought, and kissed Derrick quickly on the lips.

and-just-like-that-she-kissed-derrick.png

It was more like a friendly kiss, and when it was over Derrick said, "That was rather nice. You know, you're really good at this. You should think about joining the Drama Club, too."

sakura-your-a-great-actress.png

Sakura smiled at him, "Maybe I will," she answered and waved goodbye. She thought that Derrick was a nice sim, and for Sakura, that kiss was more friendly than it was romantic. Sakura hoped that when Derrick practiced his lines and kissed his "crush", that perhaps there would be a spark between them.

thankful-for-it-being-over.png

After having kissed all these sims, Sakura was glad it was over. But the important thing was that Sakura had completed the first quest. She felt rather ashamed of what she had done, but it was behind her now. Maybe, if she won, she could convince Prince Oberon to return her to her own world. But how was she going to convince him to let her go when this quest was to win his hand in marriage and he obviously wanted Sakura to be his bride? She thought back to her kiss with Prince Oberon and the expression on Titania's face. "Of course!" she thought, "...maybe there was a way to convince him afterall..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

the-tree-glows.png

Just before midnight, Sakura slipped through the door of the "magical tree" and headed down to Sylvan Glade. When she arrived, Prince Oberon was standing with an older fairy who glanced at Sakura and smiled.

coming-to-the-glade.png

Silvermist came over to her: "Sakura, come and stand by me, so we may await the results of the first quest."

Sakura nodded and followed her.

come-and-stand-by-me-sakura.png

Sakura: "Who is that sim with Prince Oberon?"

Silvermist: "Oh that is our most esteemed fairy, The Fairy Godmother. She is here to ensure the quest results are true. It is said, she has the most magical powers, and can read into a fairy's and mortal's secret desires and wishes."

Titania had entered the Glade then, and saw Prince Oberon and smiled. She came towards Silvermist and Sakura but stood a bit apart, "Silvermist, I would come closer, but I wouldn't want to get any warts from that toad-kissing mortal. I do hope you understand..."

OH-YAH-IM-GREAT.png

Silvermist didn't say a word and smiled at Sakura and squeezed her hand, "Don't let her upset you," she whispered.

A wood elf came into the clearing. It was the same wood elf as Sakura had seen before. He must be the official spokesperson for the Council of Fae.

Wood Elf: "The midnight hour is upon us, and the first quest is now over. I ask that the Fairy Godmother come forth and commence the ceremony."

IT-IS-THE-MIDNIGHT-HOUSE.png

Prince Oberon and the Fairy Godmother moved into the clearing.

Wood Elf: "I call upon Sakura, the mortal to come forth."

HAVE-YOU-COMPLETED-THE-QUEST.png

Sakura walked towards the Fairy Godmother and saw that Prince Oberon was smiling at her.

Fairy Godmother: "Sakura, the first quest was to kiss 10 sims. Have you completed the task?"

Sakura: "Yes, I have."

There were murmurs among the fairies after Sakura answered.

Fairy Godmother: "Come to me Sakura so that I will know what you say is true," she said as she looked keenly at Sakura and engulfed her in her arms. When they parted, the Fairy Godmother said, "She speaks the truth. Sakura, the mortal, has indeed kissed 10 sims, and has completed the first quest. Well done, my dear."

SHE-SPEAKS-THE-TRUTH.png

SHE-IS-TRUTHFUL.png

Prince Oberon: "Sakura, I knew that someone as lovely as you would have these mortals falling at their feet to kiss you. I do hope, though, that I will have another chance to kiss your soft lips..."

I-DO-HOPE-I-WILL-HAVE-ONE-OF-YOUR-KISSES.png

Sakura nodded and felt herself blush, "Of course, Prince Oberon."

OF-COURSE-PRINCE-OBERON.png

Sakura turned and returned to her place beside Silvermist.

Wood Elf: "I now call upon Princess Titania to come forth."

AND-NOW-PRINCESS-TITANIA.png

Titania scowled at Sakura and proceeded to walk towards the clearing. Prince Oberon was also smiling at Titania as she approached.

NOW-TITANIA.png

Fairy Godmother: "Titania, the first quest was to kiss 10 sims. Have you completed the task?"

Titania: "No, I have not."

I-HAVE-NOT-DONE-IT.png

The fairies were abuzz when they heard Titania's response.

Wood Elf: "Quiet! Quiet! You may proceed Fairy Godmother..."

The Fairy Godmother looked somewhat surprised but asked Titania to come to her and repeated the process she had done with Sakura.

YOU-DIDNT-COMPLETE-THE-QUEST.png

Fairy Godmother: "She speaks the truth. Titania has not completed the first quest. I am sorry, dear."

I-AM-SORRY-DEAR-YOU-FAILED.png

Prince Oberon looked at Titania with a puzzled expression: "You do realize that this quest is to win my hand in marriage, Titania, and that it is YOU who challenged Sakura to the quest."

YOU-FAILED-THE-QUEST.png

Titania: "Yes, Prince Oberon, I am aware. But I could not bring myself to kiss anyone else after my first kiss with you. I would rather lose than to kiss another. Your kiss has stayed on my mind, Prince Oberon, and my only desire is to kiss you again. And only you."

I-COULD-NOT-BRING-MYSELF-TO-KISS-ANYONE-ELSE.png

Prince Oberon gazed at Titania: "I see. Thank you for your honesty, Titania, I would advise, however, that you not forfeit any further quests, or you may be the loser in what you seek. I am sorry, Titania, but you have failed this first quest."

Titania smiled up at Prince Oberon: "I understand, Prince Oberon, and I most certainly will not forfeit any future quests."

I-WISH-TO-TELL-YOU-THAT-I-HAVE-DECREED-NO-KISSING-TO-OTHERS.png

Prince Oberon: "And Titania, just so you know, I have decreed that no further quests will involve kissing anyone but me, so there won't be any future dilemmas for you. And I do hope that I will have the pleasure of another kiss with you soon..."

PRINCE-IN-LOVE.png

Titania smiled: "Yes, Prince Oberon."

Titania returned to her place and said to Sakura, "Mortal, you may have won the first quest, but it will not happen again. I will not jeopardize anything further, for it is my destiny to be the rightful Fairy Queen."

WATCH-OUT-MORTAL.png

The Wood Elf entered the clearing once again.

THE-MORTAL-HAS-WON.png

Wood Elf: "The Fairy Godmother and the Council of Fae have decreed that the victor of the first quest is Sakura, the mortal." He walked over to Prince Oberon with a bowl containing several scrolls. "Prince Oberon," he said, "You are to choose the second quest."

Prince Oberon selected a scroll and handed it to the elf.

Wood Elf: "The second quest is to go on three dates. These dates are to be only of the highest caliber, as well as unique." The ceremony ended and they were told to return at sunrise.

Silvermist came over to Sakura and congratulated her on winning the first quest.

MORE-ROMANCE-QUESTS-IM-SAD.png

Sakura sighed, "More romantic quests," she said sadly.

Titania: "Mortal, you will lose this quest, I can assure you. I have known Prince Oberon since we were children, and I know all his likes and dislikes. I will make these dates very memorable for him."

YOU-MAY-HAVE-WON-THIS-ONE.png

When Titania had left, another of Prince Oberon's sisters came over to speak with Sakura.

Rosetta: "Do not worry, Sakura, I have something in mind, and I shall give it to you in the morning."

DONT-swap-IE.png

IN-THE-DISTANCE-PRINCE-OBERON-WATCHED-SAKURA-LEAVE.png

From a distance, Prince Oberon watched the exchange between his sister, Rosetta and Sakura. "Sakura has won the first quest as I predicted," he thought and smiled, "She will make a beautiful bride...:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Since Sakura had completed Scouts, I had her join the Drama Club, and when she did, Derrick's image popped up under co-workers. He and his family are NPC's and they had moved into the Parkshore house in her neighborhood. So that worked out rather well for Sakura.

There really is only one teen living in Willow Creek and that's Cassandra Goth, and Sakura was already friends with her. As I had mentioned, I didn't want Sakura kissing any of her "real" friends, so Cassandra wasn't an option. I was hoping that more teen NPC's would spawn, but they didn't. And because Sakura was on a time-limit, I had to create that household of Maxis-made teens to help her complete this aspiration.

Thanks to this simmer for this wonderful creation:

fairy-godmother-credit.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @SoulGal7

I really loved this update! I love all the fairies and how Sakura looks. She could almost be a fairy herself! I don't trust that fairy princess one bit, but she and Oberon deserve each other.
    @lilypadmeulin - Nice updates - I feel that sometimes all Sakura does is go to school, and now she has Drama club which is a 1/2 hr right after school. With that and doing homework and extra credit work, that takes up a lot of her night.

I love Jenny's little dragonfruit plant. and yeah for Jenny's house being bigger. It looks really nice. I like Morgan, too, and she is a friend of Sakura's. I love all the festivals in San Myshuno and the Romance Festival is especially fun. The interaction of when they throw rose petals at each other is so fun. I guess Jenny is taking precautions by hanging up that garlic by the door. hehehe. And here she is so brave reading the vampire books. lol I don't have the Vampire Pack, so that will be another pack where I will be using another world. Sakura is still working on that knitting aspiration, it's taking awhile. Nice to know that Jenny is doing well with her plopsy knitting sales. I haven't done the candle making and will wait until we do Evergreen Harbor; however, I have been collecting beeswax and honey from the bee box. So happy that she and Rohan are having a wonderful time together. I think they make a great couple :)

@Ellupelluellu - Oh my gosh! What an update! And there is Sakura with Bryon, and they have blue-haired children! lol Love it! I'm thinking she had twins! Eeek! But both Sakura and Bryon seem to be wonderful parents. Those toddlers, Anne and Aaron, are so cute. We are just going to rename this family the blue family. I mean, they even dress in blue! lol

Melody is looking hot, hot hot in that outfit! Woot!

I got a chuckle out of Caleb doing the new Dad freak-out when his child is now a toddler. Umm...Caleb, did you just find this out. And he's with Jules! Ahhh...they do have a sweet daughter, Julia.

Jenny and Jasper - Jasper is a hottie and so much in love with Jenny for sure. And Jeremy is so frickin' cute!

River cracks me up with all his faces. And again with the expectant father panic! lol River, they're like two now! hehehe Twins! Woot! Roxanne had twins, too. Ahhh.....adorbs! Rick and Reena...they are so very cute. And I wonder if River got over his fear of water...poor guy.

@Karababy52 - Day 26 - So Damon thinks he can hide in Mt. Komorebi, huh? Nope, Essa is at it again. All of those spells again on Damon...lol..I love when he is hit with the Delirious Walkaboutus lol and he sees "purty sparkles" heheh I am worried about Molly, though, I think she may cave and tell Damon who it is. He may be sad and afraid now, but he is afterall, a vampire, and he could turn on Essa at any time, and I would hate to see that. I fear for Essa.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @permanentrose
    How confusing and sad for Jules. Lydia comes up missing and then a stranger comes round asking for her dog and won't tell her anything else. Normally one would start questioning their relationship as Dell has shared. But I understand how Jules would be suspicious about that and have the feeling that something is seriously wrong deep inside her. They have been very close and Lydia has been very loving and caring towards her.

No one that really cares about someone would just disappear without a trace on their own without some other serious underlying reason. The most glaring and obvious reason that she didn't just leave because of Jules is the fact she left Mochi behind, in the house without anyone to care for her. Lydia wouldn't do that willingly since she loves her pet.

Very nice that she still has Kaori to spend some time with at least. Congrats to Jules for getting that milestone goal completed. Good luck with the last goal, it's a toughie as I'm sure you've read from others in the challenge, including myself trying to complete it!

Thanks about the Strangify spell. I was going to save that for the very last thing Essa would do to Damon, but it just seemed to perfect to have her cast it with all those other Sims around in the club. The fact Nikolas was there was just a fortunate coincidence and that he made that face. It all just seemed to fall together very nicely.

I figured you had a plan, of course. Very interested to find out how all this goes down. Have fun visiting your brother! :)

@Skeilah
    Go Bryon! He's doing great with the Grilled Cheese aspiration. Lucky for him it wasn't bad weather in Mt. Komorebi so he could fill the spaceship goal! Fun how his Mom tried to help him with painting. I got a kick out of how bad his first attempt looked, very realistic. :) I love how it was his Mom that secretly bought his painting. That's something that a Mother would so do in real life. :)

@Kanindota
    Oh dear...o.O So it really isn't another personality of River's? Is it some kind of demon or sinister soul that entered his body? Or? Gah, still confusing. It sounds like this 'other' River has been around for a long time if it knows all about what happened with River's parents and Bjorn. That makes me feel like it really isn't a duplicate personality too, River wasn't even born yet so how would he know all this?

So Kat's a Spellcaster now too and River has finally brought Dirk back to life! Good for Dirk! I wonder who or what Dirk will forget, if anyone or anything. 'Super Duper Method acting' LOL I love that! I bet his fans did eat it up, at least the gullible ones. Very, very interesting update, makes me want to know more about this other 'entity' taking over River's body at times and exactly who and what it is. I wonder if perhaps it was able to 'invade' River's body when he was in limbo from dying before. Hmm...

@Hermitgirl
    Thank you! I love both of those Sims! They are very, very special! It's been fun tormenting Damon too. I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him though I know I shouldn't. Essa is starting to feel like a bully to me for some reason. I know she's just getting her revenge, but...yeah. Especially after he was in his room looking all sad and wondering what his Mother would tell him. I almost had Molly confess to him what's going on, but that's not how I've planned for this to all go down and decided to stick to the plan.

Reverse Bruce Almighty? Were you thinking that Essa would be given Grim's abilities temporarily so she'd know where Damon was instead of Greg telling her himself? Hmm, that would've been very interesting indeed!

I figured the reason they were ghosts in that screenie was due to the Ghastly ritual. No way would you kill them both if you wanted to continue the challenge. :) Yay! Congrats to Roxanne for finding the bees and completing the Curator aspiration. Essa has actually completed that too but I keep forgetting to mention it in my updates. She's loaded, so I just had her buy a bunch of those Holiday crackers to complete a collection.

LOL I love that Roxanne was having a bit of fun casting spells like Furio on the bear and Strangify on the townie! Strangify is soooo funny! Gah! Essa cast that on Damon and the club was full of stinky green vomit puddles before the spell wore off. :D

Aww, so sweet of Roxanne to bring back Wolfgang! That is Wolfgang, right? You said Gunther, but I think he's the Munch with the bowler hat. Is she going to bring him full back to life or leave him as a ghost? So funny that she of course had to kiss him. Ample payment for getting his life back I'd say. ;) Fun updates! I love how you've approached this challenge! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Love your rustic diner in Strangerville! So cool that George is the chef and that he wears a gas mask! HAHA! Hi Greg! Nice to see you again! Glad Melody was able to give dear old Dad a hug. She's looking so different in that Spellcaster outfit! Not the sweet young teen anymore, that's for sure. ;) Aww, Jack is SO cute! Love how he's standing there with his head tilted to the side like that while Melody and her Dad share a hug. :)

All the toddlers are adorable! The different impending Dads freaking out is always hilarious to see. Ooo, your Jasper Sim makes another appearance! Sounds like Jenny is very lucky to have him for her baby Daddy. Their child is so cute! :) Fabulous update with all the challenge Sims and their families. Thanks so much for doing this, I love that you're having so much fun playing with them.

@lilypadmeulin
    Well darn, sorry your confrontation senses weren't correct. Maybe you were getting a future confrontation vibe because there will be one in the near future. ;)

Day 15 - Aww man, bummer you accidentally left it going, but I'd count it a win too that she went to school at least. :)

Day 16 - Yay! Finally got the Dragonfruit! I'm so glad, congrats to Jenny! (and you) Her house and the greenhouse are looking great! Incredible how she started with nothing and look what she has now eh? Congrats to her on the new computer too! Morgan is so pretty! I've never played her, but I enjoy seeing her in my custom save where I've kept all the premades. I'm looking forward to your SimLit coming up next month! Sometimes I think the Romance Gurus give prophetic advice, other times it just seems random. I wish they weren't all elders, but I kind of understand why, they supposedly have experience in romance. Not always true, but I get it. :)

Day 17 - Nice that she's increased her vampire skill enough to make the garlic objects, very cool. Candles do take freakin' forever to make! Especially the carved kind. Ugh! It's worth it though I think. I love the candles! Glad her knitting projects are doing well on Plopsy. Sweaters and sweater sets can be quite profitable if they're higher quality. :)

Day 18 - I'd say she had good progress. Especially getting the Frugal reward trait! I try to get that for all my Sims to help with the bills. It's one of the few reward traits that Essa has too.

@SoulGal7
    Very fortunate for Sakura finding the Drama student on the sidewalk for her 10th kiss! Congrats to her for finishing the quest! I had a feeling that Tatiana wouldn't complete the challenge just for the reason that she gave in an effort to curry Prince Oberon's favor. Smart fairy! Love the Fairy Godmother you found, she's so darn cute! Can't wait to see how the dates go next! Absolutely loving this story you've created for Sakura.

Again, I think she looks gorgeous and so ethereal in Sylvan Glades, but even outside of it, she looks great. That hairstyle really suits her. It's kind of strange seeing her look that though. As beautiful as she looks, it doesn't suit the personality that she's had up to this point. If that makes sense? I think that might be on purpose though on your part to lend an air of the spell that she's under by the fairies. :)

LOL I loved writing Damon all confused who he is and talking like a doofus, made me laugh reading it over after I'd written it! :D I'm also having fun trying to come up with 'names' for the spells. I thought about Molly caving, she cares so much for both of them and hates seeing Damon so upset and confused. But she won't tell him, she made a promise to Essa and unlike Damon, she keeps her promises. Don't worry, Essa is safe. At least for now. ;)

I apologize for taking so long to get these comments to y'all. Hubby's still sick and has been home all week, so I've been busy taking care of him along with all my normal things to do in real life and it's been a bit stressful finding time to get everything done. I hope you understand, thanks for being so patient with me, I appreciate it! Hopefully Hubby will begin to recover more soon, poor guy. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for him. I'm doing my best to try to help him and ease his pain in any way that I can.

Hope everyone has a great rest of your day/night! I'll be here for a few until I need to make dinner, then be back after that when he goes to bed. *Hugs* <3
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52 - I am so sorry to hear that your hubby is ill. *hugs* to you and hope everything goes fine for you and your husband and that everything will be better soon :)

@Karababy52 - Thank you for your comments on my story. I wanted Sakura to look different in the "Fairy Realm" versus the real world, so that is why her hair has changed, and she wears the same outfit during this time. The Prince has on the male figure skating costume, and I was going to put Sakura in the female skating costume, but found that this outfit suited her better, as far as color and went well with her hair. This idea kind of came to me all of a sudden, and I thought it would work well for a "magical" story, and Sylvan Glade really is a separate world within a world. I am trying to get the Serial Romantic Aspiration done, and so those first two quests come from that. I was going to do another quest in-between, but wanted to get Serial Romance one done with. It will be interesting to see how everyone else does this Aspiration. It is not one of my favorites. Since this is also the "real" file, I have to be careful of what she does, in case Wolfgang or Kiyoshi see her. I have spotted them both in her neighborhood.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52 , I have already said this , but I so hope your hubby will be better soon !

Jasper is actually a sim by @AlwaysAsking , he is a first ever sim she made and funnily enough he ended up with my first made sim, Milla, in that save when I first downloaded him <3
    Todds of Essa and Nikolas will be kids soon :)

@SoulGal7 , thank you :)

I realy do not know why Caleb and River made the new parent dance.. comon guys. they are toddlers :D

@lilypadmeulin , glad you liked it :) Your Jenny had the best hubby of all times in my game :)

@Skeilah , hehe yes . well Bryon is a dad of twins now in my game :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @SoulGal7 & @Ellupelluellu - Thank you both, I'm sure he'll be okay, it's just taking a lot more time than either one of us is used to for an illness recovery. :)

SoulGal7 - I figured that's why you changed her look, and it's worked! I knew Prince Oberon was wearing the skater outfit, I've seen the female version. It's nice, but I like the outfit you chose for Sakura better. Yes, Sylvan Glade is definitely a different world within a world. I have always pictured it as a Fairy Realm world, so for you to use it as such is perfect!

You had mentioned before about Sakura doing the Serial Romantic aspiration during this chapter, so I knew that was what you were going for with the quests. I'm glad Kyoshi and Wolfgang have not seen her 'cheating' and I hope they never do. o.O I have never completed this aspiration and I probably won't in this challenge. It's an 'extra' aspiration anyway, didn't come with a world, so it's optional. I know some are trying to complete all the aspirations, and I have that chart thinking I would too, but realistically, I doubt I will complete all of them. Maybe, we'll have to see how it goes. Honestly, if Essa is going to be with Josh, get married to him, have children, etc., etc. how in the world would she be able to do that one? :D

Ellupelluellu - Aww, that is so cool that both of your first Sims ended up as a couple in your game. I love that! :) Yay! Can't wait to see Essa and Nikolas's children again! They sure made some cute ones together eh? ;)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'll reply to all your lovely updates either tomorrow afternoon or Monday when I have some time to sit down and do it properly!

@Karababy52 Sorry to hear your husband is still sick - and I hope you're staying healthy!

--

Update 85 - Mountain Excursion 2.0

a0Fszfc.png

Notes:
    Mostly just photos for today, didn't feel like I needed to include a lot of commentary. Here's our mountain excursion crew. I didn't control Kaori or Kiyoshi, so they were just mostly doing their own thing for the bulk of this excursion.
    47Niowd.png
    OWQy3Ig.png
    n4nY60N.png
    cjAiKP4.png
    rCLTkPI.jpg
    MdpeHNL.png
    h5jG0xQ.png

When they got back to the ski base, I saw that there was a thundersnow storm, so I sent Jules off to ski on the expert slope, hoping that I could tick off this milestone without any bugs/issues.
    vVETVo0.jpg

And yay, success! Jules has now completed the Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration!
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52 - Day 25 - Damon is trying to escape lol I love when Essa set him on fire and then froze him. At least she put the fire out on him! lol

Day 24 - More fun with spells, and he fights someone, but, darn he wins. lol And that face...monster mash! lol Or maybe be could be a troll and come to the fairytale land. hehehe But I just love this Ice Ice Babio spell! lol Had me singing that tune! hehehe Well, Damon certainly had quite an interesting night. lol

@permanentrose - Update 85 - Gorgeous shots of the mountain climb, and it looks like they finished it in record time with no horrible weather. Yes! And Jules found a cave. I forgot to look for those, oh well. And then....the last ding....skiing in a thundersnowstorm! Go Jules! Yes! And congrats on getting the Extreme Sports Enthusiast. Woot!

Update 84 - So Tiberius comes to Jules house, tells her Lydia isn't coming back, and takes Mochi away. Well, poor Jules. It's like a slap in the face to her. Poor girl. I guess she figured that Lydia wasn't interested in her anymore and just decided to not break it off in person. But Jules....poor Lydia is being held captive. Oh my! This is awful.

Desperately Seeking - Nice that Kaori and Jules head on a walk, and Jules makes a wish for Lydia. Jules was "bugged", but she did get another aspiration ding! Woot! And isn't that great that Kari invited Jules to do the mountain excursion. Yes!

@Skeilah - March 25 - That is an epic photo of the day! Ahhh, the Grilled Cheese Aspiration. And see, it was a good thing that Bryon built that rocketship. Who knew that you could eat grilled cheese in space? lol And Randi is giving Bryon painting lessons - that's nice. And I thought that is was super nice for Randi to purchase Bryon's first painting, even though he doesn't know it was her. Nice Mom :)

@Kanindota - Wonderful photo of a spellcaster. So River has another "side" to him, Ramilo. Who is the good guy and who is the bad? And Dirk has been resurrected. Sorry to read about Jenna not remembering Kado. That's too bad. And I did click on the link for the "montage" music..Mr. Sandman...lol And then there is the past sequence from before River was born with Bjorn and his mother. That didn't look good.

@Hermitgirl - March 24 -the ghostly duo - looks like Roxanne had fun practicing all her spells on the unsuspecting Granite Falls sims. And Roxanne got the bees. "I'm taking home my baby bumble bee..." lol

March 25 - And yes! Wolfgang is back! And very smoky....errr...or rather flirty. lol And look at that, Roxanne forgives Wolfgang for being a peeping tom...with a little smooch! hehehe Love it!

@AnnoyingTiger - March 24 - Funny shots of Astrid and her broom flying fails :) And Penelope ages up with red hair! And lots of great shots of the garden, bee box, cowplant. and then the talk with Duane and that Astrid is leaving for Magnolia Promenade. Oh no!

I think I am caught up on my comments, although I think I missed a few days, although I did read your stories. Yeah!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    March 26
    xMVuc4f.png

Bryons Diary
    The moment of truth. Right in front of me was a big, old and abandoned storage. Eliza got hands on it, like she told us some days earlier. The weather in Glimmerbrook was still crap, but now we stood in the middle of a heat wave in Willow Creek. I couldn't think about anything else then "Run inside before you burn to death!".

RQiBXqO.png
    The room was crowded. All of the students and sages were present, as well as mom, Eliza and her police crew (outside) and Isaius himself. Everyone was ready.

Fk2vVCH.png
    (Anika) “Today is the day that we’re going to break the biggest curse in the world. Thank you all for being a part of this.”

sscdO8f.png
    (Simeon) “We couldn’t have done this without you all. This specific day will be remembered in the books forever, and you are all part of this special moment.”

1m2bXsy.png
    (L.) “We believe in you all. Let’s do this!!”

HVNLh4p.png
    Everyone went to their assigned place to get the entire set-up ready to go.

NMTO9Ka.png
    It's looking good already.

vWYiy2V.png
    (Bryon) “Are you ready, Sakura?”
    (Sakura) “I couldn’t be more ready. I’ll brew the best potion for you to shoot that Curse’s way.”
    (Bryon) “That’s what I like to hear!"

y4XGyRz.png
    (Sakura) “And you? I mean, it’s your father we’re talking about. How are you feeling?”
    (Bryon) “Me?”

qakI2Kj.png
    (Bryon) “Im just happy that I can help Isaius. Father or not. He deserves his body back.”

x488px4.png
    (Sakura) “You’re a good guy, Bryon. More people should be like you.”

3aLJWvU.png
    (Bryon) “Ah well, you know, Im trying my best—“

g65UKiA.png
    (Anika) “EVERYONE IN POSITIONNNN!!”

And just like that, the Spellcasters and Sages got ready to cast spells, the Alchemists got ready to brew the potions, Randi, Isaius and Eliza disappeared behind doors... We’re ready. We’re going to do this.

w4KACth.png
    (Spellcasters) “SOMERO MALEDICTA CONGESSIT!!”

(Again, something I totally made up😂)

03-27-21-3-45-05-PM.png
    The spell seems to work... A burst of light is gradually forming into something.

To be continued...
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,907 Member

Okay, this was too funny not to post :D

I was wondering why all the sudden everyone at the gym were all shocked and had a picture of River at their thought bubbles :joy:
    27-3-2021-23-52-39.png
    River.. REALLY?? Where did you left your towel!!!!!!!!???????? :joy:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited April 2021
    March 5: Sakura - The Second Quest Begins

SUAVE-KISS-REV.png
    Just before sunrise, Sakura headed to the "magical tree" and descended to the Glade. When she arrived, Rosetta came over carrying a sack, which she handed to Sakura.

DONT-WORRY-SAKURA-I-WILL-HELP-YOU.png

Rosetta: "Sakura, inside this sack, is a potion I have created. It is extremely powerful and when used in food or drinks will make the recipient very flirty. There should be enough for the 3 dates. Prince Oberon will think that his dates with you are the absolute best."

Sakura thanked Rosetta.

Rosetta: "Guard it carefully, Sakura and never leave it out of your sight."

keep-it-safe-sakura.png

Sakura nodded her head.

A wood elf came into the clearing, "The sun has risen, and by Proclamation of the Council of Fae, I hereby decree that a Quest between Princess Titania and the mortal Sakura for the hand in marriage of Prince Oberon has resumed. The second quest will begin now and end at midnight in three days' time. May the Rightful Queen win."

the-second-quest-begins.png

Prince Oberon saw Sakura, and walked over to her.

Prince Oberon: "My blossom, I am looking forward to spending some time with you, and am anxious to hear where our first date might be..."

tell-me-my-blossom-what-date-you-have-planned.png

Sakura: "I..." she started to say, but was cut off when Titania interrupted them.

Titania: "Oh no you don't mortal!" she said almost pushing Sakura aside, :"You are not going to take Prince Oberon on a date first. You may have had the first kiss with him, but I am going to have the first date with him, and the second, and the third."

good.png

Prince Oberon: "Titania, I believe that Sakura was just about to tell me where she was going to take me on our date..."

Sakura: "Actually, Prince Oberon, I was thinking of taking you on a date after Titania's dates were done..."

Titania: "Good!"

Prince Oberon: "I am curious, Sakura, why would you want to take me on the dates once Titania has completed hers?"

very-strategic-plan-sakura.png

Sakura: "Perhaps you will anticipate them more, Prince Oberon, and think about where I might be taking you...and once they have been completed, they will be more on your mind..."

that-way-our-dates-would-be-more-memoriable.png

Prince Oberon: "Ah...I see...very strategic thinking, Sakura. And, yes, I am very looking forward to our dates."

Titania rolled her eyes at Sakura, and gave Prince Oberon a flirtatious smile: "Prince Oberon, have no fear. I have planned the most spectacular dates and when you are on a date with me, you will forget all about any other dates. I am positive that mine will be superior in all ways."

out-date-will-be-the-best.png

Prince Oberon smiled: "I guess that remains to be seen, Titania," he said as one of the fairies came over to talk with him, and he excused himself.

that-remains-to-be-seen.png

When Prince Oberon left, Titania turned to Sakura, "You are going down, mortal. You might as well give up now, for I shall win this second quest."

YOU-MAY-HAVE-WON-THIS-ONE-BUT-NOT-THE-NEXT-ONE.png

Sakura just smiled and clutched the sack close to her, "I think not..." she said and headed towards the exit of the Glade.

i-think-not.png

Titania glared after her, "Ooohh....that mortal! And what was she clutching in her hand? Could it be that someone here in the Glade is helping her to win? Well, I'll put a stop to that!:"

DARN-MORTAL.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    March 27
    wGs7qDm.png

Bryons Diary
    So, we left off at this burst of light that was turning into something.

LWLRULL.png
    (Curse - Gordon) “… Eh?”

tPTQIeT.png
    (Sages) “GIVE IT YOU ALL!!!!”

2CqApoU.png
    So yeah, I gave it my all, and the other Spellcasters did the same.

4iI8K1R.png
    (Curse - Gordon) “Oh no.”

mK0ztMp.png
    Oh yes. And that's not all! Prepare to die!

vl5NwhR.png

URRzsO2.png

5uPkeXN.png

wLmTAF7.png
    Johnny is enjoying this too much😂

JkVOkYt.png

Anyways: one ugly curse down.

DME5FVZ.png
    (Grimmie) “Ahh, this is where I come in”

rmWWE1o.png
    The real Isaius witnesses his body laying on the ground.

(Isaius) "Is that... Supposed to be green...?"
    (Grimmie) “Enter the body, Isaius Ellison. I’ll do the rest. Yes, I'll also fix the green skin.”

jJyHkLA.png
    (Isaius) “You only have to say that once”

4arUUQg.png
    He makes one big dive.

Djb4x5Z.png
    And now... We wait. But nothing happens...

JXeneuS.png
    Because a certain someone is trying to negotiate with Grimmie.

(Grimmie) “To what do I own this?”
    (Randi) “Please accept this offer in return for a request.”
    (Grimmie) “What may this ‘request’ be, my lady?”
    (Randi) “Please, age Isaius body down to his teenage age. He missed out on so many years. He’s not ready yet for adulthood... You can do that, right? I know you can”
    (Grimmie) “I can, indeed, but madam, this is a huge request...”

lnfVPeV.png
    (Randi) “Please... He really deserves to live his live the fullest.”
    (Grimmie) “I do like this flower a lot... Right. I will fulfil your request”
    (Randi) “Thank you so much.”

6i443C5.png
    Grimmie speaks some words. The body turns normal again...

N48aogR.png
    The limb body goes up...

4zOxyAH.png
    And up...

ITTRpcW.png
    Isaius opens his eyes. He's back!

CH7uEn6.png
    And now, the final touch.

qHI12D4.png

bqwtSDo.png
    (Isaius) “I can see my arm... Am I really back???”

ThHh13y.png
    (Isaius) “And my feet! I can see my feet! I can’t believe it! And I feel so young!!”
    (Grimmie) “You are young. You should thank that blue-haired woman.”

8XBf3Mj.png
    (Isaius) “What?”
    (Randi) “It’s so good to see you again, Isaius. You should look in the mirror. Or... my phone”

bvbyhr1.png
    (Isaius) “Wait a second... How did you do this?”
    (Randi) “I may or may not have prepared something so I could ask mr. Grim a request.”

wBZoCLe.png
    (Isaius) “You did what?! I can stay like this? Really???? Oh Randi! Thank you!!!!”
    (Randi) “Hehehe. You’re welcome.”

Xt81jIp.png
    And while mom and Isaius were being happy, I saw my chance to finish the grilled cheese aspiration. Yay!!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited March 2021
    March - Day 27: "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever."

wXVLsV4.png

Notes
    bbOCBZx.png
    Two weeks went by before Greg called her once more. He told her that Damon had not left his home during that time. It seemed Damon was too scared to go out in public now. He would call her again if and whenever Damon left the house again. He had only called to give his assurance that he was still monitoring Damon's location. She had thanked him and he abruptly ended the call as in the past.

Essa stood in her bedroom thinking about everything that had happened in the last few weeks. She looked at the portraits of the three magic Sages, her teachers, but more importantly, her family, and thought about how lucky she was to have found them.

NZDZGdD.png
    Simeon Silversweater, her Father, who searched for years and never gave up hope the he would find her or she would find her own way back home.

39aPSH6.png
    L. Faba, someone that loved and cared for her like a Mother, much more than her real one.

Eu0Sfqh.png
    And Morgyn Embers, who loved her like a big brother and would always be there for her. She adored him.

sRSJtv7.png
    She thought about Molly, the best friend a girl could ever have. She had never betrayed her, never lied to her, always loyal, always wanted nothing but the best for her, brought back Josh to her, goofy, funny, fun-loving and so much more. Their friendship was absolutely priceless!

aT08XJd.png
    And then her heart dropped and she felt her eyes fill up with tears when she thought about Damon.

5kghv4q.png
    She had loved him so much, and then he'd hurt her, betrayed her, lied to her, used her and broke her heart into a million pieces. So how, why, and what sense did it make that she still loved him?

Essa was still so angry with him, yet she felt like a bully for everything she'd done to him, yet, she was glad she'd made him pay and wanted to do more! But, was tired and sad about the need for it and didn't feel like hurting him anymore at the same time. Gah! It was all so frustrating and confusing.

Essa left the bedroom, sat down on the loveseat and tried to put Damon out of her mind, at least for a little while. The easiest way she knew to forget about everything else, was to think about the one person that meant the most to her. The one who loved her with all his heart and soul, her soulmate and very best friend forever, the love of her life, Josh.

Cid57ax.png
    She thought about some of the things they enjoyed doing together, and could almost feel him beside her laughing and trash talking as they played video games together.

6OWY1uE.png
    She'd be so focused on the game, trying new moves found on the internet or what he had taught her trying to best him, while he sat with a small knowing smile, confident that she couldn't beat him. Essa smiled remembering the one time she had beat him, and the reward she'd received, eventually, their first kiss.

WdZWeCH.png
    He was always so happy when he made a particularly impressive move, pumping his fist in the air with an "Oh Yeah, Baby! That's one for me!"

IVxdVhv.png
    The look of confusion and disbelief on his face when she bested him and won a round, shouting "How'd you do that?" always made her laugh.

istK1S2.png
    Perhaps after playing games, they'd sit for awhile and chat, maybe telling jokes and outrageous stories. She always tried to shock him, but it usually didn't work. He'd just give her an indulgent smile and say, "Uh huh, surrre, I don't believe it, Beautiful." She never could fool him, he was too smart.

hfazfvQ.png
    He'd tell her about his day and she'd sit and just smile, enjoying just being with him and hearing his voice, seeing his smile and the look of love for her in his eyes.

9sROXMS.png
    Maybe they'd go outside on a clear, starry night and gaze at the moon and stars, not saying a word, not needing any.

2xxKjLr.png
    It was easy to imagine him right there by her side. She could remember and loved every little thing about him.

Tq96jl0.png
    And when he'd get up to go somewhere, even if just to another room, he would always, always look back at her with a twinkle in his eye that just shouted, "I love this girl, I want her and always will."

yoYphqB.png
    Essa wondered if Josh was thinking about her too and when they could be together again. He called her every day, so she knew he at least thought about her then.

rGms46Z.png
    Did he think about their last kiss before he left? She thought about it all the time and couldn't wait until next week when he would finally come back to her. Just five more days. Five days that would seem like an eternity.

CwhJ0wM.png
    Essa's cell buzzed with a text notification, it was Josh! She opened it and read; "Thinking of you... I can't wait to hold you in my arms again. I love you Beautiful, see you soon, VERY soon!" <3

Miyaohr.png
    Essa smiled, of course he was. They were soulmates, when I'm thinking of you, you're thinking of me, and that's the way it's always going to be. Forever... <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my March 27th post above! Comments and replies coming up next! *Hugs* <3
    @permanentrose
    Thank you about my Hubby! He is doing much better today, thank God! I stayed up to go with him for another Covid test, grocery shop and some other chores. Consequently, I didn't finally get to rest until around 2 p.m. EST. o.O I don't care though really, I'm just happy he's finally on the mend. His legs felt much better today, he even took TWO walks around the trails on our property! A few days ago he could barely walk. The fever and headache is gone too. :)

Update 85 - What a gorgeous shot for your daily pic on top of the mountain! Love all the other screenshots of their climb too. Kaori sure was looking confident eh? Did Jules find anything in that cave? Just wondering. Essa and Josh never even looked for it, but I've heard that crystals and other collectibles can be found in it.

Congrats to Jules (and you) for completing the Extreme Sports Enthusiast aspiration! Sounds like you had a much easier time with that last goal than a lot of us did! Good job! :)

@SoulGal7
    Yup, he is, but it didn't work eh? :D The fire was already out when she cast that spell, but at least she squelched the possibility of any residual flames sparking again.

Gah! I was SO hoping he'd lose and get his butt handed to him. If he had lost, I might've waited to cast Strangeify on him so someone else could beat him up too! :D A troll! LOL Oh I love that thought! He probably would've scared all the fairies and elves away though. Poor things. I knew you at least would get the reference to that spell name. ;) I never really liked Vanilla Ice all that much, but that song was fun! The backbeat always had me wanting to get up and dance. Yep, a very interesting night, more interesting that I bet he would've liked though. Too bad!! :D

Beautiful shot of Prince Oberon kissing Sakura's hand in Sylvan Glade! So sweet of Rosetta trying to help Sakura with the flirty potion. :) And there's that cute wood elf with an announcement about the 2nd quest. Whoa! Titania was not going to let Sakura steal her thunder this time. Kinda bossy eh? Ohhh, clever Sakura saying she actually wanted to be last so Prince Oberon would be thinking about her last. Very good idea! Titania doesn't look too happy about it though, of course. :D Uh oh, Titania saw the sack in Sakura's hands. I wonder if she's going to try to steal it or sabotage it. Good luck with that Honey! :D

@Skeilah
    March 26 - Oh boy, here we go! Aww, love how Sakura is concerned for Bryon and calls him a good guy. He is! Fun how you've set this all up, I love it! Very cool last screenshot with that burst of light graphic! Great job photoshopping that! I think I have those brushes myself. ;) Great cliffhanger too! Gah! *hurries to read next chapter*

March 27 - Aha! I had a feeling the first step would have to be getting Curse Isaius/Gordon there. Oh dear, he looks a bit peed off. o.O And, uh, green... LOL I'd say Johnny deserves to enjoy taking his monster of a Father down! Buh bye Gordon. :( Wish it really was Isaius. *sigh* Hey there Grim! What was the hold-up after teen ghost Isaius went into the body? Oh, I see, Randi has a request. Ohhh, good idea and very sweet request to make Isaius a teen. Oh my gosh, the work that had to go into this chapter is brilliant. Great job setting this all up! Bravo! *clap clap clap* Of course Bryon had to use the opportunity to finish the Grilled Cheese aspiration, Congrats to him (and you)! Fabulous chapter!

@Ellupelluellu

HAHA! What the heck River? Wonder why he decided to forego using a towel. Silly boy!
    March, Day 19

03-27-21_10-48-58_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Today, Jenny's mother called her - so all of you get a chance to see Heather! Jenny doesn't look too pleased to see her.

03-27-21_10-46-18_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Eventually she ignored her mother and went to make gnocchi in the kitchen. I figure that Heather is one of those mothers who laughingly puts their child down a lot, and she'll likely feature in my story!

03-27-21_10-50-09_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I'll be posting today's update later.
    @Karababy52

I do think Damon's not learned exactly, but he does know he has enemies? But I'm glad that Essa is starting to heal and that she is still thinking of her soulmate.
    March, Day 20

03-28-21_12-00-46_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Today was such a bust! Jenny had the Close Knit Tense moodlet, which I can't get rid off. Is there a way to disable lifestyles? She couldn't tend to her garden or do anything! It's been two days now and the moodlet won't shift!
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    edited March 2021
    Been a while ORZ Honestly, I kept saying "I have time, I'll do it later" but then later turned into a week ugh But here we go, I managed to catch up.

Info & Index.
    @Skeilah - March 27 - Wow! Just wanted to say what a lot of work went into this chapter. And you must have a mod to have that many sims on the same lot. Of course, YOU are the Watcher, so you can do anything! And so nice to see all of the challengers in this one. Oh my gosh, and Sakura is paired with Bryon! Oh Sakura, you had better learned all your potions, girl! This is so very important to Bryon. And everyone is working so hard on their potions and the other team member is working hard on their spells. And then the magic words...and...something is happening...look at that bright light over everything! Oh and it brings Curse back to within the circle (love all the elements of the circle, especially those flamingos. Hey, you gotta have flamingos to have a spell work, right? lol} And everyone is casting a spell on Curse and they are wildly waving their wands, and Curse shows his true self...ugh...his green self...and everyone keeps hitting him with a spell, and he's been struck by lightning now...and then...down and out. Grimmie makes an appearance, and boom the real Isaius dives into the body. And Randi is there, too, holding a death flower in offering to Grimmie making a plea for Isaius, but also to restore him back to his youth. Ahh....that was so nice Randi. And presto, magico...Isaius comes back to life in his new body and he can't believe this all is happening and he is young again! Woot! They did it! And Bryon knows that this is a grilled cheese moment, and talks to Grimmie about grilled cheese and complete the Grilled Cheese Aspiration! Yeah! This was a really great 2-part story. And so thankful that the real Isaius is not back in his body. But I guess not romance between Randi and the new Isaius because of the age difference, but well done :)

@Karababy52 - March 27 - I love the trip down memory lane for Essa, even though she is saddened by her thoughts of Damon, who betrayed their friendship, and who is keeping behind closed doors now. And her thoughts of Josh, and his final text to her that they will again be together in 5 days. Eek! Is it five days until the end of March? But, then Essa will be happy and reunited with her soulmate, Josh. :)

@lilypadmeulin - March 19 And a photo of Jenny's mother. Does Jenny get the "familiar distress" when she is around her? So, this is Heather, her mother...hmmm...looks like something is up with these two.
    March 20 - I so hate when moodlets come on and then your sims can't do anything. Sorry that Jenny had that and wasn't able to accomplish anything today :( But it looks like she had some friends over, that was a good thing. :)

@AnnoyingTiger - March 24th - Wow! Look at Astrid's house now, and she has a pool! Such a wonderful house. And there is little Penelope in the bath and having some fun with Astrid. I love that shot of Astrid painting in the garden with the cowplant beside her. It looks like the cowplant is wartching her paint lol Lovely shot of Willow Creek. It always seems to be cloudy when Sakura is out and about there, but I do love those cherry trees in bloom. And a Scout update, good job for Astrid on the camping pop-up.

March 25th - Penelope is playing in the cupboard...lol...and I love the photo of her later playing with a toy and those animations come up around her. And there is Bess calling again. Which option did Astrid choose to get Bess to give her a few thousand simoleons? Wow! I always just hang up when she calls, because usually I am too broke to give anything, so I've never seen that one before! And later Astrid gives her one simoleon and gets a happy moodlet! lol But then....oh no, NOT Don Lothario. How did he get Astrid's number? Go away Don, she's too young. Go! Just go! lol

More comments later....
    @Karababy52 - and everyone else who might know how to do this...how am I going to age everyone up (and I basically mean all the teens? in the world) to YA? Do I have to go into everyone's household and have bday parties for them? I am playing Long life. Just not sure how I am supposed to do this. If anyone could let me know, that would be great, because I need all the challenge teens, Wolfgang and Kiyoshi to age up as well. It doesn't look like I can change the long life either.

Also, for uni, will everyone be applying for uni on the 1st and then waiting for the response, or aging their sim up ahead of time and then starting uni on the 1st? Sorry, just want to know, as I have a bit to tell in my story still and want to time this all just right. Thanks for the help :)
    @SoulGal7

She doesn't get the familiar distress moodlet, but she was tense and it works pretty well given that in my (new) story line, she gets along really badly with her mother. Her mother has a golden child mentality about Jenny's younger sister Allison, and her father isn't really there for Jenny either, so she's pretty angry towards her whole family still.

Heather is definitely a character, though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top