Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cars Leak?!?

12345679...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    any updates on the info for the leaks of cars in the sims4?

Not yet.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Will sim-owned vehicles come to the Generations EP?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Will sim-owned vehicles come to the Generations EP?

Very Possible.
  • MoofytheManMoofytheMan Posts: 16 Member
    Maybe the bunk beds will be drivable
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited March 2021
    Although no specific details was given on cars, in a recent interview it’s appreciative they’re aware some of us want cars. That’s really my only want for TS4
    https://simscommunity.info/2021/03/23/maxis-talks-about-generations-cars-and-upcoming-content-for-the-sims-4/
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Well..., while I'm waiting for cars to be in Sims 4, there's always my Sims 3 cars to play with. :D
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I can't imagine them actually listing cars as a feature they know we want on a live stream and to not get them so in my opinion they have to be in the works the same with a Generations pack. So its pretty great to actually hear them mention cars because I'm pretty sure the last time a Guru said anything about cars being a possibility was a 2014 interview.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited March 2021
    Yep, they mentioned cars in a recent interview so maybe they will come...someday.

I mean, they are kinda running out of other forms of transportation at this point, we already have Spaceships, bikes and boats.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Yep, they mentioned cars in a recent interview so maybe they will come...someday.

I mean, they are kinda running out of other forms of transportation at this point, we already have Spaceships, bikes and boats.

I’d laugh if they put in pogo sticks and space hoppers before they put in cars! :lol: Maybe jet packs as well? Haha
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I’d laugh if they put in pogo sticks and space hoppers before they put in cars! :lol: Maybe jet packs as well? Haha
    Jetpacks... now we're talking. I do so miss my superhero Sim flying off the screen when he went to work in Sims 2. A jetpack would be a nice substitute whenever I send my Sims off the lot and towards a loading screen.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I notice a lot of the cars in debug have had some detail improvements with shine and texture.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I notice a lot of the cars in debug have had some detail improvements with shine and texture.

Is it after the recent patch? I still can't understand what makes it 2GB size... So probably they facelift some models in debug on the background?...
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »

Is it after the recent patch? I still can't understand what makes it 2GB size... So probably they facelift some models in debug on the background?...
    Nope, been a few patches back. Started happening a few years ago.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller