Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Renovate My House...

Comments

• Options
    nali272nali272 Posts: 432 Member
    Great builds everyone! The homes inside look bigger than I would have imagined.
    FcOvyK7.jpg

MsMunkie - Super Trifecta is flabbergasting awesome and all though you did not enter I could not let it go unnoticed.
    Those rooftops!!!!! Thanks for participating!

@JosieAnglin - Great idea to keep the sparse landscaping and the semi-off-the-grid setup. All of the little sitting areas will be put to use during their parties. The gym area will help them stay in shape for those future significant others. The fencing adds to the industrial style of the containers. All of the homes are surprisingly spacious compared to the way they look on the outside. The 2-story container's private balcony will be the envy of the property. Great layout of the bedroom/office. I love how you used industrial signs as wall art. Wonder use of the new kitchen kit! The brothers will enjoy eating meals prepared there. Interesting use of the algae on the floor. The artistic home is bright and welcoming, whichever brother that lives there will be very inspired, shown through evidence of the graffiti garage door. The community lot offers lots of different options from the off the grid to a place to be creative and a place that entertains each other. Thank you for participating.

@icanhassims - The whole yard lends itself to a party-friendly atmosphere for these 3 bachelors to enjoy. The pool with the deck, hot tub with covering, bonfire, and tiki bar/grill eating are great party designs. But the dance floor/ DJ area tops it off. Amazed again about spacious the interior compared to the exteriors. Painting them all white and coordinating the indoor color gives the property a cohesive look. The game room is the place for the brothers to gather and hang out. The gym space is a nice added touch. Every patio and balcony area adds additional hang-out spaces for the friends... Each brother will enjoy retreating to their own home after hours of hanging out on the great lot.

@luckyheather - Wonderful transformation of the containers, I cannot tell you had any issues with the lot. Beautiful landscaping and pool/hot tub set up, all of the outdoor activities will be put to good use. Holy cow the brothers got a bang for their buck! I am amazed at how much you were able to get in the small spaces. The 2 bedroom house…is calming and bright. The balcony is awesome, the outdoor gym will get great use. Nice glass surround on the kitchen island. The blue kitchen house has a regal feeling, I like how you used that odd-shaped room to create a bathroom. The bedroom is inviting and working from home will come easy in the adjoined office. The octagon bathroom house is bright and inviting too. I have never seen the floor stars in the bedroom before… will need to make a note of that. The balcony will get a lot of use with the bubble machina up there. The musical genius that lives there will have their creativity elevated. There is so much to take in, it is a work of art. I had trouble picking my favorite area to showcase, the whole thing is serene! If I could live here IRL, I would. Thanks for participating.

@AlJay - This combination of the containers has a very posh cohesive style to it; It is amazing how much you were able to create with them. The landscaping is wonderful. The carports are great additions to the homes. Each home having its own balcony is great for individual entertaining, but the backyard is where the party is at. Everyone can be together and spaced out at the same time. Making a communal laundry from the octagon container is a space-saving idea. Loved how you used the industrial reinforcement beams as archways! (I will be stealing that idea). Every interior is well decorated and cohesive with each other; like the other builders, each home seems bigger inside than it looks outside. Again your artwork raises the level. Thanks for participating.

@Pinkusfamily - The yard is not ready for a party… it is ready for a festival! Oh, and look who was invited… the yarn doll! Lol. The combination of different materials on the exterior beautifully transforms each container. The reverse living home with the bedroom downstairs is awesome. I like how you let the container color determine the décor. Awesome use of the octagon room as a game table area. The large balcony is a great place to hang out or watch the festivities happening on the ground. The large industry windows elevate the design aesthetics. The largest home is the heart of the place, the foyer is outstanding, Nice use of the new kitchen kit, I have never used that flooring before, it looks awesome, the brothers will love having family dinners here. The bedroom kind of has a southwest design that is very appealing, not sure if that is what was meant to translate but that is what I see. A second bathroom is a great addition, working out in the gym then a shower will be very relaxing. Oh, and it looks like the yarn doll brought its twin…lol…Thanks for participating.
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    What a nice presentation.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    What a super fun idea! I love it! And while I'll probably never share any of my renos, I will for sure be doing them just for fun for something to challenge myself with.
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Thank you so much for your kind words @nali272 .

I so enjoy the way you Critique each of our Creations . Your feedback & what You enjoyed about our builds are so descriptive. You have a way with words !

I am excited for the next Renovate My House.

Diane Pinkus o:)
  • Options
    Sorry, I could not get online to upload the next house and client.
    @Auroraskies - thanks.
    @Chicklet453681 - please join us
    @Pinkusfamily - you are so welcome! I hope the next one is a good one.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    AsPQsz5.jpg

The Bonds Briefing:

Background - Jaylah decided it was time for a new start, so she sold everything then packed up her daughter and moved….. into a Jetski rental building she bought in Sulani! She is hoping that you can turn it into a beautiful home for her and Sarai.

Gallery Lot ID: RMHBonds BUDGET: $50,000 Lot size: 40x30 Floorplan: 2 story 1bd 1ba Lot/World I used: Reef Finery, Sulani

Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/115D175B8EA011EB8001225F404F2F30?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Trinican&max=50&maxis=true

Household Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0BD25D338EA011EB8FED225F404F2F30?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Trinican&max=50&maxis=false

Exterior style:
    Tropical, she would like to enclose the lower jet deck and leave the upper open.

Interior style:
    Airy and minimalistic……. Any removed trash, plumbing, walls and floors do not count toward your budget. Any windows, doors, appliances and furniture do count towards the budget. If there is already a pool on the property, shrinking or removal count toward your budget.

Landscape Style:
    Lush and Tropical, a place for Sarai to play.

Issues to resolve / things to know: (MOO is on)
    • Enclose the lower deck and create 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
    • Move the front door to the front of the house.
    • Jaylah loves earth tone colors and would like to see that in the house except for Sarai's room
    • In the storefront please create a living room
    • Upstairs create a kitchen, dining room, and powder room.
    • Put windows all over the house to let in the sunshine.
    • Sarai's room should be able to grow with her.
    • The upper deck, leave open, add windows and create an area to view either direction.
    • There is space on living quarters floor, you can either create an additional deck or expand into it for the upstairs.

Gallery TAG: #RMHBonds - DUE 4/9
    T6Fv1ct.png
    tUvRpOc.png
    paFuLfK.png
    Lg5o8Kj.png
    166w7f5.png

Slide Show: https://imgur.com/a/wqw5Ypb
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thank you for your kind words @nali272
    The next challenge looks great!
  • Options
    @AlJay you are welcome.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    msmunkiemsmunkie Posts: 36 Member
    Your RMH challenges are so much fun! Thanks for the supportive comments, @nali27! I always look forward to seeing what new challenges you come up with!
  • Options
    msmunkiemsmunkie Posts: 36 Member
    Sorry, @nali272! I typed way too fast! :o :#
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Origin ID: DonroaAkashu
    Link to the gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/70C2DE628F4A11EB845218444CEE1D1E?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=RMHBonds&max=50&maxis=false
    Do you want feedback from anyone? No, it's alright, thank you though.
    Renovation: Reapplied paint on the outside to freshen up the walls a little, added a small bathroom on the side on the deck on the first floor, to make room for a shared space outside of the two bedrooms; fully furnished. Placed lots of windows and repainted the inside, as well as laid new wooden floors. Repositioned the stairs to open up the living room, and installed new kitchen appliances. Rethatched the roof, and got rid of the surrounding deck on the second floor to let the sun shine on the lower one.
    Kept the landscape luscious and untouched. All things requested done. Simoleans spent: ca 40 000.
    Pictures:

dU4xaVr.png

Four sides:
    wHNlnR1.png

N5gkTY2.png

33oWJWk.png

M54VRaJ.png

Floors:
    9S51iKA.png

xr38M0X.png
  • Options
    @msmunkie - you are welcome. I am trying to keep it fun.
    @Auroraskies - WOW! That was fast! Nice job.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    It was fun!
    I was wondering about the painting that was in the house, Painted From Reference, a sunset over seas; it's so crisp and clear, whenever my sims paint from reference it looks like an old renaissance painting before restauration - how did you do it?
  • Options
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Ah. that's it of course, thank you. scumbumbo made interesting mods; I am playing the game as it is though, for now.

Edit: But it is of course good to know that any painting made with the mod, transfers between saves, no matter if the mod is installed or not. Opens up possibilities. It was a nice motif.
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Origin ID: icanhassims
    Link to the gallery: Bonds Remodel
    Do you want feedback from anyone? Sure!
    Link to more photo/slideshow:https://icanhassims.weebly.com/bonds-remodel.html
    Leftover funds: 7
    Construction Notes: Rethatched roof and refinished wood paneling on outside of the home. Removed boat dock and added wrap-around porch. Kept the second floor open while adding safety features like banisters. Kept the landscaping primarily the same, moving a few of the plants to the front of the house, including the stone walkway. Added solar panels to the roof to soak in all that beautiful sunshine. Added several activities for both adults and children to enjoy.
    Pictures:
    03-28-21-11-44-38-am_orig.png

Other sides of the build:
    03-28-21-11-44-45-am.png
    03-28-21-11-44-51-am.png
    03-28-21-11-45-00-am.png

Top-down views
    03-28-21-11-45-12-am.png
    03-28-21-11-45-21-am.png
    03-28-21-11-45-24-am.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    edited March 2021
    RENOVATE MY HOUSE RMHBonds
    Origin ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    Link to the gallery: Paradise
    Do you want feedback ? Sure
    Link to photo Album Photos
    Amount of funds used: Original lot cost $ 28,121 Budget $50,000 Gallery Cost $ 77,917 Amount of funds used $ 49,796
    Construction Notes : I pushed the budget on this. I aimed to make a bright , Fun space for our single Mom & Her sweet toddler. Many Debug objects were used for landscaping and around the home as decor. I Changed Part of the roofing , and added a wrap around porch, on the first & second floor. I enjoyed this renovation . I got extra creative with this & Had Fun. I also added a few art pieces from the Gallery. I would like to thank Juwels64, SimSationalToo & ThePlumBOBSims for their wonderful artwork. I think I will play with our Single Mom & Her sweet Toddler for a while ,I rarely play toddlers and I could watch her grow & maybe I will go with her to college..

166895069_2973804169506321_5413035451594619337_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=dOapTDMNqMkAX_mCXUG&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=c854b7290622166e9178f636f6ee5727&oe=608B4281

166876841_2974374722782599_1685424095706916774_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=o0pmpcfvFbIAX_wQEpG&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=3ddc028a3ef18cf4ab7d04ececd9d982&oe=6087FA1D
    166666335_2973832366170168_9111081256345375739_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=ZvJEztzhuqgAX9pem6A&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=46b2bb590c931ac21c0be2e2f0169a6b&oe=608A3157167219539_2973832779503460_7417422725317585024_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=lUkTCANiKhEAX-0LVR9&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=e916c6b11a92cb31d875c5c06174d71e&oe=608A797D166530763_2973804536172951_5571805056455000331_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=eadc2FSM0HMAX_CGHGf&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=c855d995218e86cf26bcd98de5ff08ac&oe=6088B1CD166691017_2974401649446573_106514166809745470_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=xftI3NhSwokAX-Tbl-g&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=50d9448293ccd47deb6264b521dac14f&oe=60887D0E

• Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Entry form: RMHBonds
    Origin ID: AlJay2000
    Gallery name & Link: Growing Up In Sulani
    Budget: Total cost $78,062 (original cost of $28,121 + $50,000)
    Link to slideshow: RMH-Bonds
    Construction Notes: I chose to give this home a tropical costal kind of feel, using a lot of light and dark wood with earth tones for this house. On the second floor I opened up the large area adding a skylight, lots of windows, and two decks; turning it into a greenhouse area where Jayla can grow flowers and then sell them as flower arrangements for profit. I also made sure to add the easel to the ocean facing deck so that she can continue painting and sell her art to make money as well. The shared bathroom will be perfect for when Sarai is a teenager, as each of them will have their own counter space. I gave the family a laundry room as a bonus and decorated Sarai's room in fun pinks and purples making sure that it can be a room that grows with her.
    Pictures:
    Street View
    Y7D2RUR.png
    Ocean View
    1Fz75qA.png
    First Floor Top View
    bHIQvGb.png
    Second Floor Top View
    dlvtdal.png
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    edited April 2021
    Origin ID: Clousinators
    Gallery name & Link: Bonds Remodel
    Budget: I believe there was about 1,400 left over from the budget
    Link to slideshow: Bonds Remodel Tour
    Notes: Reef Finery might be my favorite lots in the game, I know the views in the morning during sunrise and the evening during sunset are amazing so I added a lot of windows so you can always have a nice view. The entire house is all neutral/earth tones just like she requested. The main door was moved to the front and there is now a back door as well for more access to the first floor porch. The second floor balcony is now accessible as well through the back door on the second floor. I reused a lot of the furniture (maybe all of it I can't remember lol). I filled the kids room with toys that are available to both toddlers and children, and added a few skill building items as well so she can grow with her room. The house isn't as cluttered as my other builds so that they can decorate with their own items as they age (and to save money). I forgot when it was due and thought today was the deadline for some reason, normally I would have taken more photos

eJiWtDQ.png

Top Down View
    WlB61xt.png
    ZmaAeE6.png

Random Interior
    jbEndZf.png
    SnhSNHK.png
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    edited April 2021
    Origin ID: luckyheather
    Gallery Name: Modern Villa With Pool
    Link to the gallery: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C55B6E8495F411EB81088498AD3ACFB4?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=luckyheather&max=50&maxis=false
    Budget: Total Price $78,121 Budget $50,000 Left $508
    Do you want feedback from anyone? Yes, only positive
    Link to more photos/slideshow (optional): https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17850718/#Comment_17850718
    Notes: Art is by catatron16
    I went with pale natural tones for a light airy yet tropical feel. The upper roof garden is nice for mum to relax, read, get a massage or cuddle with a future boyfriend or husband. The Mix master music station is for a stay at home mum to make some cash, also the easel. As we cant add a pool to a beach lot I decided to put one on the 1st level with great views for when sitting on the pool edge.
    Pictures: 1 top view (per story) 1 of each side of the house/lot (walls up) and others of your choice use spoiler.
    VGjIGDO.png
    Overviews
    jjSq7kl.png
    pPgGbab.png
    odl4LXr.png
    Side Views
    yKxec6Y.png
    SJrvKEn.png
    4TdLJvj.png
    Extra Screenshots
    M8qyfF9.png
    c4GFRMG.png
    5XcWJpG.png
    YWck0ht.png
    A514IAx.png
    wCPPSyy.png
    ufS02wb.png

My Mum and Toddler if interested to see them.
    Gallery Name: Kiana and Alysia
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8E7ADEF995E311EB8CF78498AD3ACFB4?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=luckyheather&max=50&maxis=false
    Post edited by luckyheather on
  • Options
    QueenV815QueenV815 Posts: 163 Member
    Origin ID: QueenV815
    Gallery Name and Link: Bonds Island Retreat
    Budget: Budget $50,000 for Reno, Left ~$1,200
    Do you want feedback from anyone?: Yes please, any and all feedback!
    Link to more photos/slideshow (optional): I'll update later with link to my build thread.. just didn't want to miss the deadline on this one
    Notes: First challenge I am entering on this thread! I've been a bit hesitant to jump in because I've never limited myself to a budget before, but I had fun with it! Will definitely enter future challenges. I tried my best to stay with the brief and the family's preferences. I also re-utilized a few of the existing pieces they had in the original building. @nali272 the building and background story was so creative!
    Pictures:
    wwaJqSy.png
    pQVZRoL.png
    Overviews:
    Ni5sgaw.pngkYOQaS8.png
    A few Random Shots:
    uFykpSx.pngWz9ZhhA.pngVQyVOrG.png
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    @nali272 RMH Bonds was a lovely project. I did not get to it unfortunately. I am going to peek at the entries in game as they are each fascinating and beautiful in their own right.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Congratulations on your thread being highlighted in this week’s forums highlights thread @nali272 ! :) That is great!
    Each challenge you create is great, and the entries are always so very nicely designed, furnished and landscaped!
  • Options
    @rosemow - Thanks, it was awesome to see that!
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    RMHBonds
    VFJuBnA.jpg

@msmunkie - Nice play on the name, Bonds Aye Beach…lol! Loved all your design choices, nice TV Entertainment center! Jaylah thanks you for using her painting in your design. Thanks for participating.

@Auroraskies - Loved your redesign, especially those windows. Thanks for participating.

@icanhassims - I am impressed that you had $7.00 leftover. LOL. All of the deckings are wonderfully designed, You've created wonderful little spaces for sitting, dining and doing activities. Love the minimal landscaping and the fire pit. Wonderful windows to let in the light. Having the solar panel will help save money. Thank you for the safety banisters on the top deck. The way you split it up was remarkably interesting. The gym and swing set were a wonderful surprise. Using a piece of the upper deck to create the kitchen was awesome. A decision I would not have thought of, leaving all that space for a dining room, playing chess, and creating a three-piece power room. The downstairs living room with the. Pony wall. Great design. love the ceiling fan and the lights and the wicker furniture. Nice addition of the office space and desk for Sarai when she starts going to school. The laundry room is a great addition, they didn't know they needed it. Love how you used part of the downstairs deck space to create a playroom. Sarai will love playing in her room for years to come. The bathroom is big enough for the two of them to share with falling over each other in the future. Jaylah’s room is a very bright and relaxing getaway at the end of the day. Thank you for participating.

@Pinkusfamily - Paradise is exactly what this is, I love the flowers around the pillars and the bright, beautiful colors around the landscaping. Nice job on the roof alteration. The picnic spot is something they did not know they needed and a great space for Jaylah to watch her daughter play. The lighted palm tree is my favorite tree in the game! (I love palm trees altogether.) All the little details around the house and decking are just beautiful. The addition of the starfish and sea plants, perfect. The upstairs decking for Sarai is a great place for her to play as well. Jaylah can be up there doing her yoga and relaxing. Great outdoor entertaining spot for them. The dining room kitchen area beautifully decorated. I love the palm tree wallpaper and the powder bathroom is great for when they have visitors over, so they do not have to use their personal bathroom. Your design of the spaces shows that Jaylah really loves her daughter. The living room will be a great place for them to hang out as well and watch a little TV. The use of the pleated fan bunting is awesome. I have yet to use the mat flooring that you put in the downstairs space. I will have to keep that in mind for a build. The foyer between the bedrooms is awesome, I would have never thought about doing that. The primary bedroom is wonderful. I love how you used the chair and the crate as in tables. The shared bathroom is big enough that they can be in the space together, but not fill on top of each other. Sarai's bedroom is just magical, she should love growing up in it! Jaylah thanks you for using her art in the renovation and all of the different art around the house as to the ambiance. Thank you for participating.

@QueenV815 - Loving the dark colors on the windows, doors, pillars, and wood banisters around the decks. I like how you remove the upper deck on the end of the house to make the tall roof covering. The landscaping is beautiful. Adore the swing set. They will make great use of the solar panels and the wind turbine. Nice outdoor living room on the upper deck /indoor playground/yoga spaces. Terrific design choice, repositioning the stairs and putting the kitchen at the back with the dining room in the center. Thank you for the powder room. Nice addition of the office space plus a desk for the Sarai. On the lower deck, beautifully decorated living room. Fantastic division of the lower deck, to create a playspace and a walkway/foyer to the bedrooms and bathroom. Beautiful bathroom/laundry room combination. Jaylah likes the colors that you've picked in there it is very relaxing. The Jaylah thanks you for using her picture in her bedroom; it's a very calming and bright bedroom, with an awesome closet, making it the definition of the "Bonds Island Retreat". Wonderful use of the bunk bed loft and putting the toddler bed under it allowing continual use as Sarai grows up. Glad that you enjoyed your 1st challenge with us. Thank you for participating.

@Clousinators - Terrific choices using the dark trim doors, windows, and decking along with the thatching. Wonderful choice making the upper deck a living room, dining room, and gardening center. The furniture around the deck will come in use when the Bonds start making friends in the area along with that large dining room. Cute kitchen. Jaylah thanks you for using her art and the office space. Beautifully decorated living room, it has a soothing style. The primary bedroom is a tranquil space for a busy single mother. The jack and jill bathroom is a nice choice for this reno. Sarai’s room is very airy and ready for her at any age. The exterior and interior have a kind of tropical craftsman feel; if that's a style? Thank you for participating.

@luckyheather - Superb modern flip on this renovation, the glass banister will keep them say without obstructing the view. Adorable fountain landscape. Jaylah and Sarai will enjoy using the play areas around the lot. Excellent rooftop patio allowing for an even better, clear view of Sulani. Beautiful tropical gardens on all decks. The upper deck with the pool is gorgeous. That custom island configuration is outstanding! Nice powder room upstairs. That is a lovely, airy, light-filled living room with great seashell and art décor! Loving the foyer to the bathroom and bedrooms. The bathroom window is outstanding, it is almost Hollywood like, (I’ve really got to look at all swatches…lol) I will have to remember that for a future build. Good use of the bunk bed loft with the toddler bed under it, Sarai will grow into this room nicely. The primary bedroom view of the pool is mind-blowing, the room is a get-a-way all unto itself. This Modern Villa With Pool almost looks like a resort, maybe she can make some on simAir-BnB! If I could live here IRL I would, lol. Thank you for participating.

@AlJay - Loving the skylight to the upper deck! There will be a lot of “bonding” (haha) between mother and child while growing their own food and playing games in the space. The reconfiguration of the upper floor by moving the stairs to the back and creating a door to the upper-end deck is outstanding. The kitchen is charming. Wonderfully decorated living room. They didn’t know that they needed a laundry room until they saw it, it is big and will get plenty of use. The bathroom is an interesting design, it looks to the future so that one person can be at the sink getting ready while the other can shower in peace. Sarai’s bedroom is a delightful room, great use of the bunk bed loft with the toddler bed underneath, she will certainly grow into this room. Jaylah thanks you for using her art in the primary bedroom, it adds to the relaxing ambiance you already created with the private patio and view to that wonderful dock with her canoe. Thank you for participating.
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1