Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Karababy52
    Oh hey there Greg! What a fun addition to your story :) And he's looking might fine in that tank top.

I am now very curious about who Cornelia is and the story behind that. And nice touch to have Nikolas bring up Melody to appeal to Greg's more sensitive side and convince him to help. Greg's facial expressions were great as they went from rage to sadness, as he imagined his poor daughter in a situation like that.

So is that last line implying that Nikolas is going to be offering up Damon as the next Reaper as the ultimate punishment for his actions?

@SoulGal7
    Wow, that daily picture is lovely! And that house you downloaded for Sakura is perfect, such a cute, fairytale build! Clever of you to give her the beguiling trait as a result of her drinking a potion. Also your wood elf is super cute too, I'm really enjoying how you're making "fantasy" characters and essentially making your own pack to explore magic for the rest of this month, it was a very clever approach.

Also, sorry, totally didn't mean to make my disappearance story coincide with yours haha. I had the idea right as I was thinking about getting the vampire pack and then we both ended up pulling twists out of our sleeves at the same time.

@Skeilah
    Aw, so nice that Randi gets to come home! And I do truly admire you for going through the time and headache of posing a toddler sim as a baby - she does look super cute, and I like that we know she's going to have fun hair now. Also nice screenshot with the car driving in the rain, and that was a super sweet conversation between Randi and Bryon about him and Johnny being big brothers <3

Also nice work with the surprise party shots! I'm glad my suggestion for using holiday (somewhat) worked :) Also Roo, convenient time to give birth, LOL. Love that Beatrix is all excited about watching a cat give birth haha. And the kitties are super cute - tiny little Roo clones. I can assume that with the name Waffle, you did the randomly generated names? (The game names 90% of my pets Waffle lol), but still, super cute names.

And now you've got the ball rolling for Operation Defeat the Curse. Putting Johnny and Jules together was a risky choice lol...you're gonna end up with a cauldron of mac and cheese for sure LOL. Also look at everyone in your massive household behaving themselves so nicely and staying all lined up...I assume you just used the teleporter to get them into place and turned off autonomy so no one tried to wander away...very nice visual effect. Sims have never looked more organized before haha

@Hermitgirl
    You've had Roxanne busy on her vacation! To be honest, I don't think I've ever collected all the bugs or explored herbalism properly from the Outdoor Retreat pack, so that's definitely something I want to do with Jules at some point this year. I really love your updates because it makes me realize all the things I can actually enjoy doing in this game!
  • Options
    Also @SoulGal7, forgot to respond to this -
    Poor Mochi...and could you imagine that there would be little "accidents" from that poor dog because it hadn't gone out in a few days, and no food

I totally thought of this and even considered putting a mess into my screenshots...but decided to spare you all lol, it can just be assumed that Mochi did her business somewhere in the house, or that she has a little doggie door to let her outside or something. Either way, that poor pup, it broke my heart to "abandon" her for 3 days :(

(In reality, Emmett, eternally my "house sitter" has been staying at Lydia's house to keep the lot in tact while Lydia has been moved into Vlad's home...so no virtual dogs were harmed in the making of this update, Mochi was very well cared for :D)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2021
    March - Day 24: "The monster is not in my face, but in my soul."

ZNPtSvC.png

Notes
    zxO33U0.png
    Essa finally got the call she'd been waiting for. It had been a week since Damon's Father had visited her and she had begun to wonder if Mr. Masters had changed his mind about helping her seek revenge on his Son.

The disturbingly deep voice on the line introduced himself simply as, 'Greg.' She'd never heard a voice like his before, it sent chills down her spine. He said that Damon had not left his home except for school. But tonight he had ventured out once more for the opening of a new nightclub in Windenburg called, Disco Pädniic.

She thanked him and he said he would keep in touch before ending the call. Essa took a couple of deep breaths and transportalated herself to Damon's location using the address Greg had given her.

J7PuhWy.png
    She arrived and transportalated to a second floor balcony on the outside of the building glowing with blue, purple and green neon lights.

AvxnuM0.png
    Making her way inside, Essa saw Damon standing at the bar just as Greg had said he would be.

xQrv6wM.png
    She wasted no time in casting a spell on her quarry.

"Angerio Furioso HUZZA!"

waqa4Mu.png
    Damon immediately felt a deep fury enter his soul which caused him to attack an innocent bystander next to him at the bar.

M8C2HkP.png
    Nikolas happened to also be there for the nightclub opening and gazed at his Son in disgust. He walked a few feet away and contemplated if he should try to stop the fight, not knowing Essa had caused it.

U1Mvjfs.png
    Essa watched from above, hoping that the man Damon had attacked would win. Nikolas turned away intending to leave the establishment and happened to see Essa standing above. He nodded in recognition and acceptance before casting his eyes downward and left the club with a heavy heart.

0oNNWGh.png
    Unfortunately, Damon won the fight. She had underestimated his strength. Before he had a chance to attack yet another bar patron, Essa quickly cast another spell upon him.

"Uglania Monsterio HUZZA!"

eszM7uI.png
    "Wha...? OH NOOOOOOOOOO!"

vwJgNOP.png
    "Dude, what happened to your face? You're all green and..." *Blarg*

The man Damon had just fought threw up all over his shoes, sickened by the appearance of the disgusting green monster Essa had turned him into.

WErC7tq.png
    "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHERE THE FRICK ARE YOU? AHHHHHHH!"

1BgOoeu.png
    (If I ever find out who you are, you're going to wish you'd never been born. Son of a....)

k5Y36nh.png
    Damon searched the nightclub for Molly who had tagged along for the nightclub opening. Wherever he went, people began to scream and wretch in disgust by his hideous appearance. He finally found her in a back corner talking to other Eight is Enough club members.

"Molly, look at me! They're here! We have to leave, now!"
    Molly took one glance and looked away quickly before she too lost her lunch.

"Oh man Damon, you look horrible. I'm sorry, I can't look at you again, my stomach is roiling."

9O51c6R.png
    "Is it really that bad?"
    "Yes, your face is covered in oozing sores and moles and, other stuff I, I, oh man, I'm going to lose it."
    "Let's go! I don't want to give them a chance to do something else even worse."
    "What could be worse? But, okay, please don't get mad, but... can you walk behind me?"
    "Whatever, fine! Let's GO!"

But it was too late, before Damon could take another step, Essa cast one more spell on him.

"Ice Ice Babio HUZZA!"

eBqsrHK.png
    Damon stood helpless as he watched ice begin to form and encase his feet, ankles, shins, picking up speed as the thick ice began to form around his body. He screamed just before it reached his mouth and silenced his terror.

ePFOeA0.png
    (Why? Why? WHYYYYYYY? What did I do? Who hates me this much? Oh God, help me! Somebody! Save me!)

"I'm sorry Damon, I gotta go."

Molly turned and ran from the club, looking all around to see if she could spot Essa. But she seemed to be nowhere around. Molly had no idea that Essa was THIS powerful. It scared her. What if Essa ever got angry with her? Would she do stuff like this to her too?

ftkYg4z.png
    Essa stood by a window on the outside of the club looking at her handiwork. A small grin on her lips as she watched Molly run by in a panic. In her haste to get away, she didn't see Essa.

(Why are you scared? You knew what I was going to do to him. Do you think I'd do this to you too? I would never! I promise.)

SziEKM1.png
    After awhile, both spells wore off and the ice quickly melted away to allow Damon to move again and leave the club, shivering with every step. His skin was now a shade of blue from the cold that had entombed him.

Essa transportalated home as soon as she saw the ice begin to melt away and Damon start moving around.

SHmQuTn.png
    He swung his head side to side, looking for his tormenter, but of course Essa was long gone. Paranoid that any moment something else would happen to him before he could make it home, Damon began to sprint and then run at full speed all the way home. To safety. It seemed whoever was doing this, couldn't reach him while he was inside the house. Damon vowed right then and there he was never leaving again!

fYhv1zy.png
    Back at the house, Essa looked up at the photo of Damon she'd taken of him at the last gathering of the club. He looked so full of himself at the time, so confident in his sex appeal. Such a shame...

8YIWzET.png
    (Hmm...what should I do to him next?)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2021
    March 3: Sakura - The First Quest: 10 Kisses

willow-creek-paddlewheeler.png
    It was the weekend, and Sakura sat outside her house thinking about the first quest. Kiss 10 sims. Sakura had felt a small victory this morning when she had chosen Prince Oberon as the first one to kiss. Sakura knew that Titania had not expected that of her. If only Titania had left the Glade before Sakura had decided to kiss Prince Oberon. Sakura was sure that Titania would not have thought of kissing Prince Oberon herself. But as it was, they had both kissed Prince Oberon, and so were now tied in the quest. Nine more sims to kiss.

it-is-now-fall-in-game.png

Sakura didn't really have much experience in kissing. She had only really kissed two other sims...well, three now with Prince Oberon. And what can she say about those kisses? As she watered the garden, she thought back to Kiyoshi and how they had shared many kisses together and how she had felt each time they kissed. Kiyoshi's kiss was so sweet and warm, and Sakura always felt so safe and protected when they kissed.

soem-plants-on-the-property-so-happy-to-look-after-them.png

And then her unexpected kiss with Wolfgang and his return kiss to her. That kiss had been quite different than the ones she had shared with Kiyoshi. Sakura thought of Wolfgang's kiss again and caught her breath, feeling her cheeks flush suddenly.

And her kiss this morning with Prince Oberon had been so soft and feather-like, almost like a tease, as he had just brushed her lips with his. Sakura had certainly felt like she wanted more of his kisses, but it wasn't like Kiyoshi's or Wolfgang's kisses. In fact, she felt differently when she kissed all three of them.

maybe-kisses.png

Maybe kisses just feel different because of how you felt about that sim and how that sim felt about you. Well, Sakura was just going to go out there and kiss 9 other teens and feel nothing. She was just kissing them to get this quest over with. It was something she had to do, not something she wanted to do.

Now, where could she find teens to kiss? If this had been Mt. Komorebi, she could just head to the slopes, there were always lots of teens around, or if this was Windenberg, she could just go to Discoteque Pan Europa, there were always teens there dancing. But what about here, in this world? Hmm...Sakura decided to head to the downtown area and look around. Maybe she would get an idea then.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

titania-had-gone-to-the-park.png

After leaving Sylvan Glade, Titania travelled to Magnolia Blossom Park. She was sure there would be lots of teens there and she would have her pick of ones to kiss. Afterall, they were mortals and easily swayed. She thought back to her kiss with Prince Oberon. She could tell by the look he gave her afterwards that he had felt something, as had she. Things felt right between them and if it wasn't for THAT mortal, she would be with Prince Oberon now. But THAT mortal had some sort of spell over Prince Oberon, and Titania was quite miffed when Prince Oberon didn't tell Titania that HER kiss was the best of the two.

she-show-the-conceited-prince.png

She was still seething from the encounter. She looked around and thought, "I might just kiss more than 10 sims just to show Prince Oberon that I didn't care much for his kiss either." She looked around, "So, where are all these teens? I need to find them and win this first quest!" she said as she huffed off.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

where-could-she-find-some-guys.png

Sakura had headed to the business area and had walked along and stopped outside a gym. Well, this seemed to be a good place to start. Guys liked to work out, and what better place than a gym.

it-didnt-seem-very-busy-maybe-if-she-stayed-awhile.png

Sakura went inside and the place didn't seem very busy. In fact, there was just one sim working out. Maybe if she stayed awhile, more sims would come. Sakura walked over to a punching bag, and started working out.

boxing-at-the-gym.png

Sakura stayed for several hours, and in fact, stayed longer than she had wanted. Several more sims had shown up, but none of them teens. She decided to try elsewhere.

Sakura next decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. Maybe she would meet some teens hanging out. She passed several houses and thought she saw a small park and was going to head there. As she was walking along the sidewalk, she saw...oh my gosh...can it be...a teen on the sidewalk outside a house. And from what Sakura could tell, he was pretty good-looking. Of course he did have his shirt off, so, yeah, he did look rather "fit".

she-was-at-the-kissables-house.png

Sakura approached him and they chatted quite freely. His name was Sebastian Santos, and he was actually a rather nice guy and told Sakura that he was there with a group of other teens as part of a travelling sports league.

Sakura could not believe her luck. A whole houseful of teens? She had hit the jackpot! But, would she be allowed to go inside their house? Maybe girls weren't permitted in there.

Just as Sakura was thinking that she was gaining some headway with this guy, and possibly might attempt a 'first kiss' with him, a beep-beep-beep sounded, and a whole bunch of teens suddenly exited the house screaming, "Fire!"

sakura-was-trying-tokiss-mr-no-short-and-someone-starts-a-fire.png

Sakura couldn't believe it! Why was this happening to her? She only had two days to fulfill this quest, and it was already night time of the first day! She had an idea. Maybe if she put out the fire, they would invite her in the house. But where was the fire? She heard one of the teens shouting that the bar-b-q was on fire. Yes! Sakura ran around to the back of the house, and sure enough, there was the bar-b-q ablaze in all its glory. She spied a fire extinguisher and quickly doused the fire.

sakura-takes-matters-into-her-own-hands.png

Another teen was standing behind her and he seemed rather surprised at her sudden appearance. And then the fire fighter arrived, and actually clapped that the fire was out.

the-fire-department-shows-up.png

The teen in the backyard came towards Sakura, "Hi, I'm Chuck Cenzo. Sure glad you came by to put out this fire. You from around here?"

Sakura: "No, I'm just visiting."

Chuck: "No kidding, me too!" He proceeded to tell her about the sports league.

Sakura glanced towards the house: "I'm so sorry to bother you, but would it be alright if I had a glass of water?"

Chuck: "Yeah, sure, you must be so parched. Come on in and I'll get you a glass of water myself. Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat? Oh wait...yeah...there's not a lot of food in the fridge...our Coach went grocery shopping. But I could order a pizza."

Sakura: "Really? Pizza sounds good. And...um...how long will your Coach be gone for?"

Chuck: "Oh he'll be gone for a few hours. Do you want to stay and watch tv or something?"

Sakura smiled at him: "Sure, and maybe I can meet some of the other guys..." Bingo! A few hours is all she needed!

Sakura decided to work her way back to Mr. Shirtless (Sebastian), and found him upstairs. And since Prince Oberon was Kiss # 1, this was Kiss # 2. Actually, the kiss with Mr. Shirtless wasn't too bad Maybe she could get through this!

and-she-did-it-kiss-number-1.png

She asked Mr. Shirtless where the bathroom was, as she had to pee. As she was washing her hands, in comes another teen named Joe Sugg. It didn't take long for him to get in a flirty mood, and right there in the bathroom, was Kiss # 3.

kiss-3.png

She chatted with some other teens, but then saw the Coach's van pull up, and decided she should head to the small park behind the house. "Maybe I should just set up a kissing booth and have them all line up for a kiss! That would just be so much faster," she thought.

And sure enough, pretty soon a teen wandered out to the park to talk to her. Brantley Peterson was Kiss # 4.

number-2.png

And then Brantley's brother, Neal, was Kiss # 5. Sakura thought that this was too easy.

number-4.png

With the Coach back, they must be sneaking out of the house to talk with her. Sakura didn't mind at all, if it meant completing this quest. And soon another teen, Erroll Dowd came out wanting to kiss her, and that was Kiss # 6.

another-first-kiss.png

Everything was going great. Just a few more kisses and she would be finished with the quest. And then this happened! Someone saw her in the park kissing one of the teens. If any of them found out, this would end up rather badly.

oh-no-someone-found-out.png

Sakura was getting tired anyway, and decided that she should head home. Maybe she needed to meet the rest of the teens individually and then kiss them. But where? And who had she kissed and hadn't kissed? All their names were such a blur. But luckily for her, the teens had been so wild about kissing her, that they all asked her to be their girlfriend. She had no idea what the next quest would entail, so she agreed to be their girlfriend. Sakura thought that if this quest involved kissing 10 sims, maybe the next quest might be that she needed them all to be her boyfriend. Who knows, but she wasn't taking any chances on not completing any quests. And after this was over, she could tell them all she just wanted to be friends. She was sure they would understand.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

grilled-cheese.png
    unlocked-the-grilled.png

When she got home, Sakura made herself some grilled cheese sandwiches. She was so caught up in her thoughts, that she realized she had eaten three sandwiches in a row. Now where to meet the last of these teens? Why, of course, she would invite them over to her house. Kiss them and then send them home. Great idea!

And that is exactly what she did. She called over Chuck Cenzo, who had been the teen in the backyard, and he was at her house before she put down the phone. He was Kiss # 7.

no-6.png

Once Chuck left, she called Josh Charmer, who was Kiss # 8.

number-7-kiss.png

And then the last teen was Jay Pretty, but his breath smelled like garlic. Ugh! Go home now. And that was Kiss # 9.

kiss-9.png

That was it. She had kissed all the teens in the house, and they were all her boyfriends. But she still had to find one more sim to kiss. She just couldn't think about this anymore tonight. She went into the bathroom, washed her face, brushed her teeth twice and put lip gloss on her lips, At one time, she had thought that a kiss was something special between two sims. Now, it was just a chore to get out of the way.

brushing-teeth-sakura.png

As she lay her head down on the pillow, and closed her eyes, she just hoped she would find one more sim to kiss, or she would lose this first quest. Sakura was restless again and her dreams were filled with images of being in the Glade with Prince Oberon, only this time he was kissing her.

autonomous-kiss-by-prince.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Since this is the "real" save file, and since Sakura knows practically all the teens in all the worlds, I decided to create a houseful of teens. Afterall, I certainly didn't want Sakura kissing her friends. And the game doesn't generate a lot of teen NPC's. So, these sims are all Maxis-created sims, and have been aged-down to teens. As a joke, I nicknamed the household "The Kissable Teens" lol And because I didn't want to confuse them with any townies, all their last names are hyphenated with -Maxis. So, that's 8 sims + Prince Oberon = 9. I just have to find one more teen sim for Sakura, and maybe one of the houses in her neighborhood will have a teen in it. Let's hope so. Once Sakura completes this challenge, they will all be just friends.

kissab-es-rev.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    *Updated my March 24th post above! Comments coming right up! *Hugs* <3
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    Great screenshots of Jules skiing, especially like the one on the ludicrous slope. Aww, poor Mochi! :( Scared and hungry. I'm glad Jules took her with her. How in the world is Jules ever going to find Lydia? I have a feeling she won't until Jules moves to Forgotten Hollow.

Greg is gawjus dahling! ;) Cornelia is Cornelia Goth and I hadn't planned on disclosing what happened between her and Greg to cause him to owe Nikolas a favor. Perhaps in the future. Yeah Nikolas knows Greg loves his daughter, so he figured it might be a good way to help sway him to help. Yes and No. He's offering to have Damon take over temporarily so Greg can take a vacation for a short time, not that Damon would take over as the Grim Reaper. Whether Greg agrees to that or not remains to be seen.

@SoulGal7
    Nikolas was referring to Damon, not Josh! Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to Josh or anyone else except Damon. ;) Cornelia is in reference to Cornelia Goth and I hadn't planned on disclosing what happened between her and Greg that caused him to owe Nikolas a favor. It might come out in the story sometime in the future though. I got Greg's house from the Gallery. It's called Abandoned Vampire Castle by Limakha

Here's a full screenshot of it I took. Just the exterior though:
    B1zUEWr.png

Fantastic idea dropping in a houseful of teens for Sakura to kiss! I love that you took Maxis Sims and aged them down. I see that Sakura is going for the Grilled Cheese aspiration too! Go Sakura! ;) It'll be interesting to find out exactly who will be the 10th kiss. Looking forward to it! Great update!

@lilypatdmeulin
    LOL You're so funny! I appreciate the enthusiasm, but Greg won't be the one going after Damon, that's Essa's job. ;) He's just going to tell Essa where Damon is at all times. You're right he does deserve every bit of whatever Essa can dish out for him, and more! Well, see, I know for a fact Greg has a soft spot for his daughter, he calls her 'Pumpkin' for one thing. So I figured that might help sway him to help Nikolas, or the Dadpire as you call him which I LOVE too! :D

@Skeilah
    March 23 - Aww, Randi is so sweet, so concerned that she'll be a burden to her Sons. Kristine is really cute with her green hair! Fun how you made her smaller. I like that. :) Teens can drive at the age of 16 here, so 18 doesn't seem that young at all.

Love that they all threw confetti to welcome Randi and Kristine home! And of course Roo goes into labor! The kittens are cute, of course, they look just like Mom! Did you pick out the names or did you leave that to the game? Getting a little concerned about Morgyn being sick and just getting sicker. o.O I hope it's really nothing serious.

March 24 - I hope the plan goes off without a hitch, even though I know and you know, everyone knows the soul in Isaius's body isn't really him. o.O Great group pairings! Can't wait to see all this go down! :)
  • Options
    Update 84 - Forget about her

hkoNhvq.jpg

Notes:
    Tiberius Vane found himself in Mt. Komorebi for the second time that week, though this time, he donned his human disguise. Vlad had sent him, since each time Lydia woke, she began begging for her release in order to care for her dog and to contact a mere human girl who had won her affections. Vlad's solution had been simple - bring the girl and the dog to Lydia, and then perhaps she would be happy in the mansion with him once more. But Lydia had been adamant that no one was to touch the girl, though she was grateful when Vlad informed her that he could get the dog for her, as she was growing increasingly concerned for its health and safety.

He had tried Lydia's home first, but when there was no sign of the dog, he knew he'd have to go to the girl's home, the place Lydia was certain the dog would be if he could not find it in her home. Tiberius sighed, stepping up toward the door. He didn't particularly enjoy conversations with humans. He was rather out of practice.

For several centuries, Tiberius had been in hibernation. He had not meant to sleep the years away, only to take a break from the monotony of the world for several months, but his companion vampire, who had agreed to wake him, had accidentally perished when there had been a miscommunication about the weather and the unexpected sunlight had caused dire consequences. So Tiberius slept and slept, until Vlad had stumbled upon his coffin and roused him. And so Tiberius woke to a foreign world and indebted to Vlad.

He stepped toward the door, eager to get this task over with and return to the Forgotten Hollow.
    fJ1cM7Y.jpg

"Hi, how can I help you?" A young girl greeted him at the door.
    u7dWd71.jpg

He froze for a moment, cursing himself for not planning this conversation better. Vlad should have sent Agatha - she was far more charming than he was. "Uh, well, I'm here because Lydia would like her dog back."

"You know Lydia?!" The girl exclaimed. "Where is she? Is she okay?"

The ambush of questions threw Tiberius off for a moment. He swallowed. "Yes, she's a...friend of mine. And she simply wants the dog. I've been instructed not give any further details." Vlad had been clear on that point - he did not want any further trouble now that he had his daughter safely home, and if Lydia did not want the girl to come to the mansion, then she would not be privvy to any further details about the matter.
    0OTP6Pl.jpg

The girl looked at him suspiciously. "Perhaps we should continue this conversation inside."
    jCjQmcY.jpg

Though he hardly wanted to prolong this, the dull beams of the evening sun were becoming uncomfortable against his flesh, so he gladly stepped into the shelter of the house.

"Okay, so what's going on?" The girl asked after they were both seated on the couch. "You said you know Lydia? I've been worried sick about her...is she okay?"

Tiberius sighed and replied patiently. "She is fine," he lied, "and as I said, I'm merely here for the dog. I'm apologize, but I can't give you any further information," he repeated firmly.
    60lNnDj.png

She looked at him with a pitiful expression. "Please...I love her. I just want to know she's okay. Will she be coming back soon?"
    ycc7Ihr.png

His expression softened a bit. "I'm sorry, but I don't think she will be coming back."
    txIJR6K.png

"Not coming back?" She repeated, her face morphing into an expression of shock, rendering her speechless.
    lyyqfP7.png

"It might be best if you simply try to forget about her," Tiberius replied. And with that, he scooped the dog up, eager to put this conversation behind him.

The girl scrambled after him and followed him out the door. "Wait! Please, don't take Mochi...can you please tell me more, or at least tell me how to get in contact with her?"
    xQq8GCW.jpg

But he left without another word.

---

I did not have the time or energy to write/do screenshots for Jules' reaction to all of this for today, which is why I decided to do this from Tiberius' POV (He's so awkward, poor guy, just trying to follow orders...) Jules' reaction will be properly woven into my update for tomorrow, as I did give her a lot to process :)
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited March 2021
    Also @SoulGal7, forgot to respond to this -
    Poor Mochi...and could you imagine that there would be little "accidents" from that poor dog because it hadn't gone out in a few days, and no food

I totally thought of this and even considered putting a mess into my screenshots...but decided to spare you all lol, it can just be assumed that Mochi did her business somewhere in the house, or that she has a little doggie door to let her outside or something. Either way, that poor pup, it broke my heart to "abandon" her for 3 days :(

(In reality, Emmett, eternally my "house sitter" has been staying at Lydia's house to keep the lot in tact while Lydia has been moved into Vlad's home...so no virtual dogs were harmed in the making of this update, Mochi was very well cared for :D)

Oh yes, poor Mochi....and thanks for sparing us "those" screenshots! lol Glad that Emmett was the "actual" housesitter. The shot of Mochi coming from under the couch was so real, like the dog was so afraid, it hid. :)

Also, no worries about your storyline and the 'disappearance' of Lydia and Sakura disappearing. lol No, I think that this theme is a great theme and @Skeilah used it with Bryon's Mom, too. Adds mystery to the story :)
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Yeah, when I caught Mochi crawling out from under the couch, I was like, wow, this is perfect! Even with a playable pets mod, there's no option for "hide under couch" so that moment was all just luck
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Also, no worries about your storyline and the 'disappearance' of Lydia and Sakura disappearing. lol No, I think that this theme is a great theme and @Skeilah used it with Bryon's Mom, too. Adds mystery to the story :)

Yeah everybody just borrowed my idea😂 just joking of course. I agree so much! It adds a lot of mystery and I love it.

(Still hoping something like both Kiyoshi and Wolfgang barge in at one moment😂 DRAMA!)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52
    Hahhahaha, yes!!! That ugly spell was so great, even Molly couldn't look at him :D And I like that Nikolas also happened to be at the club too, and that look of disdain he gave Damon was perfect. Damon frozen with that ugly face was immensely gratifying as well. Nice work, Essa!!
    How in the world is Jules ever going to find Lydia?

Well, I do have a plan brewing...I shall see if it all falls in to place over the next few days :)

@SoulGal7
    I like the household of teen boys you downloaded for this aspiration, very nice idea! Sakura is definitely plowing through this aspiration. Also sad to get that pop up about her being unfaithful :( But I like that you've tied it into your personal storyline that she's actually not cheating...are you going to have her break up with all the boys she kissed once you are done with this aspiration? Also, not sure if you want to keep all of Sakura's kisses with boys, but the available Willow Creek teen I thought of was Cassandra Goth, could be a surprising tenth kiss for Sakura, LOL.

Nice touch with the teeth brushing photo after kissing 8 boys haha! I would be brushing my teeth at least twice after kissing that many people too lol.

Also I agree with @Skeilah, would be super fun to see Wolfgang and Kiyoshi end up meeting and seeing how that all pans out...would they despise each other, or would they end up working together to get Sakura back home safely - perhaps a bit of both haha
  • Options
    March 25
    uAhfbC0.png

Bryons Diary
    Although it was still thundering and raining like crazy in Glimmerbrook, home was all for myself and the cats today. Naoki went out to practice potions with his new group partner (who was my first partner) Julian, and mom borrowed the car to go to the hospital.

cSXDmn8.png
    I thought it would be a good idea to clean the house.

RjCftYX.png
    But then I got a sudden desire to eat more grilled cheese, so I made a mess again.

QpMhKIZ.png
    (Bryon) “Whoa, the lightning is really strong today...”

goFFBhG.png
    (Bryon) “Let’s just enjoy this before thinking about cleaning the litter...”

zrs0awF.png
    (We arrived to the last milestone of the Grilled Cheese Aspiration. Eat a grilled cheese sandwich in space...)

(Bryon) "Hm, would my rocket still be in the park of Mt. Komorebi? I bet the weather is better there, maybe I should check!"

IqQlvkA.png
    Well, the weather was indeed better, and the spaceship was still there.

jtAjXKP.png
    (Bryon) "Woooo, I'm going to space!!!"

(Now we only have to talk about grilled cheese to Grim Reaper, and coincidence will be that he’ll be present on the project on Saturday.)

ds4Xrbj.png
    When I came back home, I saw mom was about to start a painting in the living room. She’s a good painter. I saw her work.

(Bryon) "Mom, you're not going to believe what I did earlier!"
    (Randi) "What?"
    (Bryon) "I went to space!"

wMGgYZP.png
    Mom didn't really give much attention to it, but it did give her an idea for a painting.

(Randi) "... Space.. That's a nice theme for a painting... Yes!"

I decided to just let it slip and talk about my space adventures with Naoki later today.

876sVyN.png
    Just as I sat down in the rocket chair...

(Randi) “You wanna try?”
    (Bryon) "What, painting?"
    (Randi) "Yeah!"

wxrDDc8.png
    (Bryon) “Ehhh... Sure?”

6Koay6P.png
    (Bryon) “Something like... This?”
    (Randi) “Yes! Pour your imagination in it!!”
    (Bryon) “I think I can see something happening...”

riyeBm7.png
    (Randi) “Yeah, me too... I see that you have a lot to learn. But it's still so cute.”
    (Bryon) “Did you say something?”
    (Randi) “Not at all!”

VcMo7QS.png
    (Bryon) “So, what do you think??”
    (Randi) “It’s not that bad for a beginner.”
    (Bryon) “In other words, it's bad.”

ct8JzrV.png
    (Bryon) “I’ll just get rid of it.”
    (Randi) “No! You should sell it.”
    (Bryon) “Who wants to give money for this?”
    (Randi) “I’m sure that some kind of collector will buy it.”
    (Bryon) “Okay, I’ll sell it... But I don’t have high hopes.”

*ding*

(Bryon) "Whoa, someone bought it already?!"
    (Randi) "See? Have more faith!"
    (Bryon) "It really wasn't that good."

b0nk3cl.png
    (Randi) “Do you want me to learn some of my techniques? To get better?”
    (Bryon) “Really?”

lV4MT1q.png
    (Randi) “Sure! You’ll be a painter extraordinaire when I’m done teaching you.”
    (Bryon) “Well that sure sounds promising...”
    (Randi) “I have the perfect painting to start with. Landscapes.”

LfrxZCQ.png
    Mom's ways of learning are rather unusual, I should say. She asked me to paint whatever she told me to paint. She didn’t look. She just described and I painted... If only that goes well. Well, at least it was fun.

Behind the scenes
    Yy7GLaL.png
    Bryon’s first painting was indeed bought by a collector. Randi Barber herself, lol. Will Bryon ever find out that this thing is hanging in her room?😂
  • Options
    KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    edited April 2021
    Days 83-86, 24th to 27th March
    trigger/content warning under here
    mentions of assault, sexual assault

AwOOohO.jpeg
    I remember bits and pieces, like offering the Rite of Ascension to Kat. She’s a Spellcaster now. I don’t remember if I gave her that opportunity because she found out and I was covering for myself, or because I felt guilty for cheating on her.

Actually it’s both, I decided we were at least going to compensate a pretty loyal girl, whose been there for us since waking up from a coma in Komorebi General Hospital. Aww, now I actually feel bad for what you put her through. I had nothing to do with you cheating at all, whatsoever.

Please stop.

ku3MG1q.jpeg

With Kat’s help--

We didn’t need Kat’s help but again it’s to make up for being a crappy boyfriend--

Ex-boyfriend.

Sure, Tweedle Dumb.

Anyways, with Kat’s support, I brought Dirk back to life. I was worried what would happen. After Kado told me that Jenna completely forgot about Kado, just Kado, the kids she remembered...But safe to say, Dirk Dreamer is back.

yzqtOBA.jpeg
    Back to life, back to reality, but better than before, baby!

It seems like things were good while I ‘slept’.

I’ll fill you in too, shall I?

River, before I start, since you’re not giving me a name and it’s too confusing and annoying to refer to my person as Other-River. I’m gonna name myself. Rivero? Too obvious. Rother, maybe, if I had red hair. I know, Ramilo.

Start the montage music, because River you won’t like this one bit!

EnxY94D.jpeg

After you and Kat brought Dirk’s body back from the Netherworld, he told you to cook everything and anything because he was starving and missed the full flavour of food.

First thing Dirk does is checks his emails, because when is he ever away from his computer, and told his PR Agency who immediately released an official statement that Dirk didn’t really die, it was super duper method acting...and the public ate it up. Mortals are sooo weird. Anyways…

Sidenote, Dirk’s a proper celebrity now!

u7wUm9L.jpeg
    d3YfooL.jpeg
    iXtZri3.jpeg
    VwZywG9.jpeg
    TtnJ1Mr.jpg

Moving on, do these people look familiar to you?

Yep, yep, your beloved parents, Leland and Mila plus Bjorn, dear Bjorn, friend to you, River Funke-Townes. Did you know that Bjorn, Dirk and your dad were the ultimate best friends? They called themselves The Triple Threat, how lame.

Until your mummy came along, Bjorn and Papa Leland fell for Mummy Mila. But mummy chose daddy and Bjorn couldn’t handle that. He said he did but he lied and kept trying to pull them apart, but they wouldn’t budge and that made him angry and sinister.

Then, Bjorn planned to win Mila over again and again but Mila loved Leland too much and then Bjorn went all Darksied. He tried to force himself on your mother, drugged her drink and nearly succeeded but thankfully, Mila managed to kick his 🐸🐸🐸🐸. The second time.

Oh, I forgot to say about how this wasn’t the first time, the previous time was Bjorn was drunk and asked for a second chance. They gave it but then, he did it again. This time around he was drunk with rage. He would’ve kept going if Mila hadn’t managed to escape...But that was just the tip of the iceberg, best to ask Dirk for more information.

Don’t forget, when you confront Dirk, I’ll be with you every step of the way.

Good luck!

Notes

Regular text represents River. Italics are River's Other whose currently going by the name Ramilo. The next part will be more confrontation, drama and angst. It was difficult for me to write this out as I was trying to write SimLit but I didn't have the time to make it as how I want. Also, I ended up diving into CC Maxis Match and I'm in love with it more. Sorry it's a quick and a lump of posts and photos together, I'm back in assessment mode irl and I'm trying to get ahead while I can.

Post edited by Kanindota on
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Sheesh ya'll I haven't responded for days and you all are so productive! I'm not going to respond daily because it would take hours lol and it already took more than an hour reading it!
    @Karababy52
    I love the story and Damon's dad especially. It's so funny seeing the spells cast on Damon also. I also loved the scene with Grim I almost thought we were going to have a reverse Bruce Almighty going on there for a bit!
    @Permanentrose
    Great backstory for Lydia. I'm glad Vlad ended up as the father also... I feel sorry for him.. I mean even if he is abducting and holding his daughter prisoner and all!
    @Skeliah
    The funeral set up was great (am I suppose to say a funeral was good). I don't use it myself but I love your cc.
    The cat day was funny... and the highbrow art too!
    @Kanindota
    That internal struggle is great.. I watch way too much horror and sci-fi and I'm enjoying it. River needs to just give in! Okay maybe that's what my sims would do lol!
    @SoulGal7
    This is just great. The lighting in the fairy world. The way to have Sakura do things she wouldn't normally do. Lol.. the drama of Kyoshi coming home and finding out about the letters. I love reading it
    @AnnoyingTiger
    I get where you are coming from with having a hard time feeling motivated. It's part of me also. I am enjoying your pictures though. Penelope is really cute and of course the kitty's. Bleh I don't like that close knit sentiment when you try to make your sim do a lot they get crazy tense. There's a bug also .. I couldn't get my sim untense after awhile and had to turn off the sentiments :(
    @lilypadmeulin
    Congrats on getting that ding at the Onsen! It sure seems buggy but it comes eventually.
    @Ellupelluellu
    Too funny the way they are showing up pregnant... that's great!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    March 24
    Yep, behind again... I have a post coming after this. Have already played it.
    Y7C50Uu.png
    So in the evening before the last day at Granite Falls and I had spent too much time looking at (and trying not to engage in) posting on the forums. My sims decided to ponder the fullness of their glasses. In this shot they are both ghosts because I had them perform the Ghastly ritual from the paranormal pack and they become ghosts temporarily from that. More about the last day here:
    ZgGXwYa.png
    Roxanne found the bees... they are really common and I think when they were trying to gather them before they just dropped from the queue. The both completed the Curator Aspiration with the insects.
    ha36FWa.png
    It was a much prettier day than the last two had been so Roxanne had to cause some trouble with spells. She cast Furio on the Bear and another sim that were just hanging around!
    z4g7WkH.png
    Then of course Strangify! It is funny how the other sims get repulsed by them >:)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    March 25 Sometimes They Come Back
    fmVCxqV.png
    So.... Roxanne has been thinking that someone probably more than paid the price for being a peeping tom and decided out of the goodness of her heart to bring him back. Maybe because she recently spent time as a ghost? Maybe she grew a conscience? Probably not, but either way she wept for a bit..
    3jN2mh5.png
    Then decided... since she could.. to do something about it!
    q66YDu4.png
    Alakazam... Presto Chango?... umm Whoowaazoo! Whatever the word, it worked!
    Hc9cJLO.png
    He came out looking rather upset and smoky!
    lIJn2jc.png
    Well it's nothing a potion of forced friendship couldn't take care of!
    IgrhNOW.png
    Who can resist a pink ghost? Not Roxanne!
    4GyElQV.png
    Anyway... Gunther was moved in so he didn't wander off and I don't know if I want to keep him a ghost or send him home at the moment. Either way he has an "F" grade so something has to be done about that before I decide!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @Hermitgirl , Roxanne has twins in my game too :) Posting about it soon :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @Skeilah What a cute update! I love that Randi is teaching Bryon how to paint, and that she's his biggest fan and has his first painting hanging up <3 Also, love that you are almost done with the grilled cheese aspiration, great idea to go back to Mt. Komorebi to use that rocket ship!

@Hermitgirl Hahahaha, I love your latest updates, so much fun, and what a fun idea to bring ghost Wolfgang back and add him to your eclectic household!

@Kanindota
    Oh wow, what a way to start tying things in all the way back for River's unfortunate demise right at the beginning of the year. Ramilo is a cool addition, and such an interesting story telling device! You've set up this backstory really well, and I'm so curious to read more.

Also, yay, Dirk is officially revived. I laughed at the bit when he said that his death was just some "super duper method acting" :D Also nice use of poses! And how exciting to really be adding more CC to your game - it can be game changer to really delve into the world of CC :)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member

Some more of what has happening at background while I was building :) LOTS of toddlers , at least :D

First, I had hard time in past to make Melody and Malcolm to meet her dad, and I had to "kill" Paolo to make it happen...
    WHY now when I am not playing them, sims start dropping down like flies :D

ZMk14wd.png
    I was playtesting my newest diner
    D7QDymb.png
    Dennis Kim was first to die..
    KzqL1KD.png
    Greg: "What? plant at the tub? Whoever designed this place is a fool!"
    Man, thanks, remember I can still kill YOU!!
    wGA1WI0.png
    Greg: "George..."
    George: "Oh, you.. just wait I finish this dish, okay?"
    Greg: "Sure... add more garlic"
    BYE George Cahill.

And as in the subject of Grimm.. Melody had a baby brother too :)
    She appeared at the night club at WC
    LSIHOIu.png
    Rwqnacc.png
    As you can see.. Lily Feng did not approve :P
    qeLAdzp.png
    She had a chat with her mom, I take it Veera wanted her to meet her little sibling <3
    w3bUJ1b.png
    mkTZYdN.png
    1tjOcSd.png

So here is lil Jack Connors
    rQH7PCK.png

Then.. the BLUE ones...
    q0fKyOD.png
    2DqxUIF.png
    Meet Aaron and Anne <3
    3WNIekO.png
    Anne ever showed up at my toddlers park (mod)

So now we go to Vatores.
    BLL7INx.png
    Caleb had that when I loaded the lot.. come on you are a dad already, why freak out NOW?? :D
    wsRoPia.png
    TvuE6Yb.png
    They had a sweet girl called Julia

And then to my Merfolks :)
    0ZH49hi.png
    No idea why River was having that outfit but anyway he had the same freeaakiing ou parent animation what Caleb had :D
    iHO5DBq.png
    Yes I get it :D
    SDGo4Qd.png
    <3
    85TtBXN.png
    Meet Rick and Reena
    xHtEblt.png

One more to go! (this will interest you , @AlwaysAsking )
    Jenny and Jasper!
    BO9l0mT.png
    Jenny is very lucky lady, she managed to get the only sim I ever allowed my Veera to marry.. so far, that will change.
    CmAdCwZ.png
    Their toddler, Jeremy :)
    Astrid is the only one who has not yet married by MCCC.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    March - Day 25: "You can run from your past all you want, but it will follow you. Forever and ever and ever."

Su8ffxx.png

Notes
    VuDztes.png
    Another week went by before Greg called Essa once again with the news Damon was out in public. This time he was in a little village by the name of Newcrest walking toward the village's only gym. Essa thanked him and Greg abruptly ended the call. Essa immediately transportalated herself to the gym in Newcrest.

YpyimuH.png
    Luckily, this gym had a second floor outside balcony just like the one in Windenburg. Essa kept an eye on the sidewalk for Damon to show up. It didn't take long before he appeared.

7nGc154.png
    Lady Luck was on her side. Damon stopped to take out an umbrella since it had begun to lightly rain. It was the perfect opportunity to cast a spell.

"Morphio Headconio HUZZA!"

Damon had just enough time to gasp as he felt the magic enter his body before he transformed.

barjmDx.png
    With an audible 'Zwhip,' Damon turned into a garden gnome as before. This time though, he almost looked like he belonged there in the grass.

tp2g0d5.png
    As night fell two hours later, Damon turned back into himself.
    (Oh man, they're here! How do they keep finding me? RUN! RUN! RUN!)

GoVl4ZE.png
    (Is it getting hotter? What's that smell?)
    Damon smelled the unmistakable aroma of burnt hair and saw smoke begin to rise from his skin.
    (OH NO! TOO LATE!)

INxqTDg.png
    "AIEEEEEE!"
    Damon waved his arms around trying to put out the flames that had burst out of no where. The tendrils of fire curled around his arm like spectral fingers, consuming everything in it's reach.

1lxhIsQ.png
    "Is that all you've got!? Huh!? Come on, do your worst, COWARD!"
    (I doubt mocking and sass is going to help your case.)

MwihJrT.png
    (See? Dumbutt!)
    "Son of a..."

76wkEXr.png
    (That's what you get for trying to mock me! Well, you were gonna get it anyway.)
    Essa decided that was enough for one day and transportalated back home, leaving Damon behind encased in an icy cast.

M0T57zf.png
    Another two hours went by and the Chillio spell finally released Damon from his icy prison.

hmj6CCV.png
    (Get the frick out of here!)
    "Stop! Stop! Please?! Enough already! I'm sorry, whatever I did I'm sorry, please don't hurt me anymore. AHHHHHH!!" Damon screamed out as he ran toward his car and drove away.

7ztrpbL.png
    "What the frick am I gonna do Molly? It's never going to stop! I can't take it anymore."
    "I don't know Damon. Maybe try to figure out who you've hurt so bad they want to hurt you back?"
    "I haven't HURT ANYONE! Nobody that would know anyway. I always wipe their memories, you know that!"
    "Could you have messed up doing it? Maybe?"

PyQgr1v.png
    "NOOOO! Gawd! You're not listening. Nobody listens to me, nobody wants to help. Oh, just forget it. I'm going to my room."

X9hPjwY.png
    Damon lay stretched out on his bed, head against the headboard, searching his mind for who would be doing all these terrible things to him. Try as he might, he could not think of anyone. He was confident he'd wiped all memories from all his hunting victims and the girls he'd taken in an impromptu moment of lust and need. Not that they counted anyway since he hadn't hurt them, not really. However, he did bite a couple of them in the moment of passion.

He didn't even consider Essa. Refusing to believe the girl he loved would do this to him. She was too sweet, too innocent and vulnerable for his powers not to have worked anyway. She said she loved him when they were together. Those he used his powers on would never say those words unless they were true.

7fZAWtx.png
    Damon gazed at a painted portrait of his Mother, Inna Cents, and wondered what she would say to the predicament he found himself in. He hadn't talked to her about any of it. The only way she'd even know is if Dad had told her.
    (You know he did. They don't keep anything from each other.)
    (Maybe I should call her?)
    (What's the use, she can't help me anyway. She's always so cheerful, playful and optimistic.)

30yCiAF.png
    (She'd probably say, "Oh Damie, don't be so hard on yourself, you just need to get away. Hide somewhere and have some fun! That nasty person will forget all about you.")

tGmoCDB.png
    (Maybe that's what I should do. Hide somewhere they'll never find me for awhile. Take a vacation. But where?)

j10lrtK.png
    (I know where. Yeah, that's what I'll do!)

Ig0ATRq.png
    "Cornie? Get the Chalet ready, I'm coming there to spend some time. And pick up some fresh plasma packs for me, would you? No, it'll just be me. Don't tell anybody either, and I mean NOBODY! Got that? Okay, thanks, you're the best! I'll see you in a few hours."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    I already knew it was coming because you asked via Rose if it was okay, but oh how hard I laughed when I found out about Sakura being preggies with Bryon 😂

Their kids look so beautiful though 😱❤️ Actually, toddlers always look beautiful and cute. But yay for blue haired toddlers!
  • Options
    *Updated my March 25th post above! I have today's post ready to go too, almost. Just need to write the story part. I'll try to get that posted and then comments before I have to go again. Hope y'all had a great day/night yesterday and another today! <3
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Karababy52

My confrontation senses are tingling...

• Options
    edited March 2021
    So I'm visiting my brother this weekend. I haven't seen him in a while and I know I won't be on my computer much. I played ahead a bit and wrote up some updates for the next few days since I had the time and energy. I know I've been pretty consistent about commenting on your posts, but I know I won't have time this weekend, so I apologize in advance. I'll still read your lovely posts when I have time, and I know they will be wonderful <3

--

Update 84 - Desperately wishing

KJ2tuHD.jpg

Notes:
    It had been two days since the mysterious man had showed up and snatched Mochi away, and Jules was not coping well with the state turmoil he had left her in. Dell was convinced that Lydia had flown the coop in order to avoid a messy break up - and Dell also took this time to remind Jules about a girl she had dated at University who had stolen her wallet and then proceeded to run away and join a cult, just to drive her point home.

Jules wasn't so sure though. She couldn't help to feel like something was wrong, like Lydia might be in some kind of trouble. But with no way to contact her or track her down, it only left Jules feeling anxious and useless.

Kaori had been a great friend through all of this, always willing to offer her support when needed.

Today, Kaori had invited Jules to hike on the trails near her house. Jules couldn't help but to feel a little bit better, being out in the warmth of the summer sun.

"Any new updates about the Lydia situation?" Kaori asked as they began to hike.
    4lVaQAj.png

"Not yet," Jules sighed. "I'm just trying my best not to worry..."
    rtTeYtH.png

Kaori nodded. "Well, if there's anything I can do, just let me know..."

Jules thanked her, and they walked in silence for a while, enjoying the gorgeous day.
    Js3jKdt.png

Upon reaching the temple, Jules proceeded to make a wish that Lydia was okay, wherever she might be....
    Auyin6Y.png

As they neared the end of their hike, Kaori spoke once again. "So Kiyoshi and I were planning to go on a mountain excursion this weekend, and I was wondering if you might want to come along."
    OUM9blk.png

"Oh, I wouldn't want to intrude," Jules answered.

"You wouldn't be intruding!" Kaori assured her. "Kiyoshi and I do the mountain excursion a few times every season - so we'd be happy to have some extra company this go around. Besides, I thought it might be nice for you to get your mind off of things."

"Okay," Jules agreed. "I'll come."

Kaori bid her farewell, and Jules began to autonomously take a meditative hike.

So much for a mindful hike...I know that look!
    IrVU4lH.png

And with that, I got another aspiration ding.
    n9kEW1K.png

I just need Jules to ski/rock climb in inclement weather, then I can officially tick this aspiration off!
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • Options
    March - Day 26: "No matter how far you travel, you can't get away from yourself."

rH38ZiW.png

Notes
    h2eeyce.png
    Greg again called Essa as she slept to let her know that Damon had fled to Mt. Komorebi to a mountain chalet his family owned. She immediately transportalated there and climbed a familiar rocky cliff near the gondolas. She knew Damon would not be able to resist taking the hills down via snowboard or skiis. It was just a matter of time before he showed up. And, would you look at that, there he is!

(Oh Damon, Damon, Damon. Nice try Sweetie, but you can't hide from me no matter where you go.)

Mi2CqMV.png
    (Ha! Let's see you find me here whoever you are!)

L15jqGu.png
    (Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Don't tempt fate and all that, right?)

hnJMiXk.png
    (Nah, I'm safe. Finally. There's nobody else here.)
    Damon took a deep breath of the cold, fresh mountain air foolishly believing he had evaded his tormentor.

zDToOBY.png
    "Morphio Bunbunious HUZZA!"

sMagNJW.png
    "HOLY SH**! HOW? WHY? WHO ARE YOU? NOOOOOOOOOO!"

VT7QBpE.png
    *ZZZWHIP*

NetDeXN.png
    "A pink bunny rabbit, seriously? I wanna turn him into a frog, dangit!"

Essa shrugged and wandered off to rent some skis. During her time here with Josh, she'd always been into snowboarding or rock climbing. Though she'd read many books on how to ski, she never actually tried it for real. She knew it would be at least a couple hours before Damon morphed back into his true self so she hit the slopes to kill the time.

xbXpLdc.png
    She arrived back about 5 minutes before Damon would transform and climbed the rock wall, just for kicks, instead of transportalating to the top.

(I'm back! Okay, get out of here, NOW, GO GO GO!)

mh86v5r.png
    "Zippious Zappio HUZZA!"

Damon took just two steps before his body was whipped around and zapped with Essa's spell.

p6I6CqG.png
    Tiny bolts of lightening pierced his skin charging his body with immense energy and heat. A bolt found it's way into his mouth and raced through his brain, frying his memory before he slumped over as the charges reached the ground and finally dissipated their energy.

TLxJFXd.png
    "Duh, dat kinda hoit, der, yeppers, it di it di it di. Duh, which way di he go which way di he go? Or her? Wha me doin hur? Who am me? D'oh, I Di Dimund, norrr, I doorman, Carlton yer Doorman. Duh, huyuck huyuck huyuck."
    *gigglesnort*

Essa cast one more spell on top of the one still in progress and then transportalated home.

"Deliriosio Walkabootous HUZZA!"

dUeKgrr.png
    "Duh, wha diss? Oooo, purty sparkles!"

SFZAgyZ.png
    Essa's last spellcast caused Damon to be delirious, walking around aimlessly in circles for hours before it finally wore off. He went back to the chalet as fast as he could, calling for a helicopter to come pick him up and take him back to the house he shared with Molly in Windenburg. It seemed to be the one place whoever was determined to torment him could not or would not penetrate.

4jROJhx.png
    "Hey, you're back! Why so soon? What happened?"
    "They were there Molly, they found me, AGAIN! I don't get it, how is that possible? Who is this person? What kind of powers do they have? Who could have such powers anyway?"
    "Umm...Hmm..."

VgH6SVy.png
    "Well..."
    "Nevermind, just nevermind. It doesn't matter. They won't stop anyway, not until they've KILLED me!"

okOAMUd.png
    "Am I really that horrible? Have I ever hurt you Molly? You still love me, right?"
    "Oh Damon, of course I do. You're my best friend and always will be, you know that. It's killing me seeing you like this. But I don't know if I can do anything about it."

qe5Vzbg.png
    "You CAN'T! That's just it! NOBODY can help me!"

tEQxm9W.png
    "I hate this, I hate them, I feel so dang helpless and it's making me so freakin' angry! AHHHHHH!!"

M6fBDFU.png
    "I'm at the end of my rope Mol, that's it. I'm done."
    "What are you going to do?"

4HS1I6V.png
    "I'm calling some contractors tomorrow to come build me a basement room where I can hide out for awhile. They can't get me here."

gSxxfOF.png
    "Call the school and tell them I'm too sick to come too. I'm NOT going ANYWHERE again, got it?"
    "Yes. I'm sorry Damon."
    "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry too, whatever."
    (Oh God Damon, I wish I could tell you. If only you hadn't done what you did. If only you understood how much you hurt Essa...and broke her heart. I feel like the worst BFF in the history of BFFs.)

Molly went to her room and hid under the covers to cry. She wasn't sure, but she thought she heard Damon crying as well. How had this all turned out so...wrong?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top