Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Evergreen Harbor Apartments cheat?? Help!

VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
Help! I moved a sim from his dead parents house to an Apartment. When I did he had his parents urns in his inventory and when I entered the lot, Their urns are in an inaccessible Apartment on the first floor. Yes and empty room and I can't move them to his inventory nor can I go to Build/Buy mode to move them because they are still inaccessible. What is the Build/Buy Cheat to get them out of there?? Please help.
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Comments

• Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there! FYI: I moved this thread to the Packs Discussion. :)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    The only suggestion I have is to move him out. Choose to keep his furniture and not sell it. That way all items on the lot should be in his inventory. I don't know if this will work but it is worth a try. Best save so you can exit without saving if you need to.

As far as I know there is no cheat to build outside of your apartment. There is however a mod to place or move objects that are not on your lot. It is the tool mod by twisted mexi.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I have been able to use the tmex tool to click on items off the lot and move them onto the lot. Obviously, the closer the better.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Help! I moved a sim from his dead parents house to an Apartment. When I did he had his parents urns in his inventory and when I entered the lot, Their urns are in an inaccessible Apartment on the first floor. Yes and empty room and I can't move them to his inventory nor can I go to Build/Buy mode to move them because they are still inaccessible. What is the Build/Buy Cheat to get them out of there?? Please help.

TestingCheats might be able to help. Try something like this:
    • testingCheats on
    • shift-click somewhere in the room with the urns
    • Teleport
    • click on an urn and Put in Inventory
    • repeat for other urn
    • shift-click outside the building and Teleport
    • testingCheats off
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I’m curious, did the cheat work?
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I'm curious too!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    There hasn't been any response from @VenusABatson so there's no way to tell whether any of these suggestions has helped with retrieving the gravestones. Teleporting with testingCheats works for getting into normally inaccessible places if that's what you're curious about.