Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fixing BB CC meshes?

AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
edited March 2021 in Build/Buy Custom Content
I love this set by slox, but the meshes need fixing, since they're not working properly. Especially the sink and the counter. I'm not quite sure what the problem is but I assume something is missing. S4S batch fixes didn't help unfortunately.

Does anyone have an idea of what do to to fix it, can I change them somehow in S4S?
Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---

Comments

• CidiraCidira Posts: 17 Member
    In what way are they not working, which batch fixes did you try, and did S4S say they had been altered by any of the batchfixes, or did it say they did not need any of those fixes?
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Cidira
    The issue is with the sink - it doesn't place correctly, possibly also issue with the counters. I tried all the available batch fixes to see if that would help, but it didn't unfortunately. I think there's something missing, and I wish I knew how to fix it in S4S.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---