Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm ready to be disappointed. 😂

Nah, be ready to get.. uhh, what’s the opposite for disappointed? Satisfied? Get ready to be satisfied.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I can't look.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm ready to be disappointed. 😂

Nah, be ready to get.. uhh, what’s the opposite for disappointed? Satisfied? Get ready to be satisfied.

I hope so. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Please tell me Song is mafia so I can sleep peacefully tonight. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "I see what your last obstacle is."

"What?"

"All your life, you've been alone and isolated, which isn't conducive to the spark of discovery."

"See, that's the thing. I was hoping to find someone to marry and have kids with after this whole thing."

"Well, companionship isn't just strictly limited to romance."

"Are you saying I should make friends or something?"

Madam Ricksen chuckles.

"You'll figure it out," she remarks.

Arturo spent the next few days after that in a mad rush, remembering to consult other people in the scientific community. Apparently, Mortimer Goth had already come up with a formula to reverse aging by a few years, and was willing to share some insights on his formula. This was the last piece needed for Arturo to finish his potion.

And with that, the clear pink liquid allowed Arturo another chance at life.

SNDT6Gs.jpg
    q6dK2Yl.jpg

Maybe he'll do things right this time. A family, a career, and all the other things he never got to do the first time.

BCPz6gD.png
    Song, the Reversed Hermit (Set 1), has been discarded.

The Upright Cards Win!

Overall it was a good game. Players really gave a lot and kept things interesting!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

"What?"

"All your life, you've been alone and isolated, which isn't conducive to the spark of discovery."

"See, that's the thing. I was hoping to find someone to marry and have kids with after this whole thing."

Madam Ricksen chuckles.

Arturo spent the next few days after that in a mad rush, remembering to consult other people in the scientific community. Apparently, Mortimer Goth had already come up with a formula to reverse aging by a few years, and was willing to share some insights on his formula. This was the last piece needed for Arturo to finish his potion.

SNDT6Gs.jpg
    q6dK2Yl.jpg

Maybe he'll do things right this time. A family, a career, and all the other things he never got to do the first time.

BCPz6gD.png

The Upright Cards Win!

Overall it was a good game. Players really gave a lot and kept things interesting!

YESS!! What have I been telling you guys for the last 2 days? XD

Good job though Song. You did well considering most of the town was townreading you at one point and cause you managed to drag down a townie before you got eliminated.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Congrats town! A lot of people played a great game!

And Song, you played really well too!!

Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Yay! Good job, Sophia!! Song did really good too! 😅😅☺️
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Night Actions
    Pregame

DeKay gets the Doctor and Tracker powers
    Emily enters a Mason chat with Nush
    Night 1

Song kills Emily
    Nush protects Emily
    DeKay tracks Sophia
    Night 2

Song kills Nush
    Nush protects themselves
    DeKay protects herself
    Night 3

Song kills Keyen/Pandora
    Nush protects DeKay

Here are the night actions
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Night Actions
    Pregame

Night 1

Song kills Emily
    Nush protects Emily
    DeKay tracks Sophia
    Night 2

Song kills Nush
    Nush protects themselves
    DeKay protects herself
    Night 3

Song kills Keyen/Pandora
    Nush protects DeKay

Oh, so Tuti didn’t roleblock anyone? And looks like my mafia choosing Nush theory was correct.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    So some things:
    Pandora was right from the beginning. Sophia was also correct on several things (such as Song switching to bus Mouse when things seemed hopeless.)

Nush was also able to prevent two night kills. They almost saved Keyen/Pandora too. I think that's a record for a doctor in a game I've hosted

• Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member

"What?"

Madam Ricksen chuckles.

SNDT6Gs.jpg
    q6dK2Yl.jpg

BCPz6gD.png

The Upright Cards Win!

Yessss town!!!! Waahoooooo great job!!!

Song, what an awesome game though! You deserve a medal haha!
    Night Actions
    Pregame

Night 1

Song kills Emily
    Nush protects Emily
    DeKay tracks Sophia
    Night 2

Song kills Nush
    Nush protects themselves
    DeKay protects herself
    Night 3

Song kills Keyen/Pandora
    Nush protects DeKay

Oh, so Tuti didn’t roleblock anyone? And looks like my mafia choosing Nush theory was correct.

She asked Bella on possibly killing Song, Pandora, or Nush, which Bella affirmed, but they never locked anything in. They also didn't discuss how to use their PRs. So Set 2 didn't do anything on Night 1.

If Bella had canceled all PRs on Night 1, Emily would've died, so both scum teams could've gotten an advantage if they had been able to use their PRs.

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Nush. Nush. Nush. How did you get almost every kill of mine!?!?

I really didn’t want to give up at the end but also there was no way I could win, with all the clears and stuff. I think I played fairly well, though.

Yeah I didn’t know how to go about Mouse’s sus lol. I was hoping sinc I’d been putting Mouse in a lot of a scum lists I could get away with it haha.
    they/he
    So some things:
    Pandora was right from the beginning. Sophia was also correct on several things (such as Song switching to bus Mouse when things seemed hopeless.)

Nush was also able to prevent two night kills. They almost saved Keyen/Pandora too. I think that's a record for a doctor in a game I've hosted

Thanks to Nush for saving town this game! We probably would’ve been done for if it weren’t for those doctor protections :sweat_smile:
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

"What?"

Madam Ricksen chuckles.

SNDT6Gs.jpg
    q6dK2Yl.jpg

BCPz6gD.png

The Upright Cards Win!

Yessss town!!!! Waahoooooo great job!!!

Song, what an awesome game though! You deserve a medal haha!

Thank you! I like totally changed my play style I feel like. At least, I didn’t play it like I normally do scum.
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »

I really didn’t want to give up at the end but also there was no way I could win, with all the clears and stuff. I think I played fairly well, though.

Yeah I didn’t know how to go about Mouse’s sus lol. I was hoping sinc I’d been putting Mouse in a lot of a scum lists I could get away with it haha.

Yeah, I think a lot of people would've given up, but you pushed through. 🐴 We kept discussing in the afterlife how you'd be able to pull off a win, but sadly there were too many confirmed townies, and DeKay's vote on Mouse made her unlikely to be her partner

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    xSongx wrote: »

Choose better kills my dude LOL

"What?"

Madam Ricksen chuckles.

SNDT6Gs.jpg
    q6dK2Yl.jpg

BCPz6gD.png

The Upright Cards Win!

Whoooooo! Got there in the end xD the modkill did help us a lot
    Where’s the link to the afterlife server, by the way?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    so ive just read the news and town have won ok and i have to say im not happy but it is what it is i guess i mean weldone town and weldone dekay and weldone bellagorillia and weldone nush and thank you icmnfish for hosting ok its been fun but i wish i hadnt of died so early because for once i wanted town to lose and everyone to die but its fine ok weldone town i guess but next time im mafia we will win ok
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    maybe i should of replaced bellagorrillia icmnfish ok because this feels unfair if i had of replaced bellagorillia then maybe i could of won but its ok its fine in my eyes im going to say we won and town lost but no its ok if you want to believe town won
    Night Actions
    Pregame

Night 1

Song kills Emily
    Nush protects Emily
    DeKay tracks Sophia
    Night 2

Song kills Nush
    Nush protects themselves
    DeKay protects herself
    Night 3

Song kills Keyen/Pandora
    Nush protects DeKay

And to think, nush, that you were all like "I want to protect dekay!!" Bwahahahaha
    maybe i should of replaced bellagorrillia icmnfish ok because this feels unfair if i had of replaced bellagorillia then maybe i could of won but its ok its fine in my eyes im going to say we won and town lost but no its ok if you want to believe town won

But you were still alive when Bella got modkilled.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

But you were still alive when Bella got modkilled.

yes and maybe she shouldnt of been modkilled then but its ok