Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    This would have been so much easier if I had a cop shot instead of a tracker shot.

vShZjlh.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    How did we manage to elim a mafia on D1 and had no night kills for two nights and had so many confirmed towns and had two mafia outing themselves/get modkilled but I'm still over here wrecking my brains....? 😂
    This has become a self reflection session for me now. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'd like to hear Em's thoughts too and I think Song might come on right before I sleep. Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore. My brain is fried, this game seems so long. XD Like I wanna believe Sophia, but I also wanna believe Song. Sighhhh...
    You should’ve just eliminated Song yesterday and then the game wouldn’t be as long cause it would’ve been over then. Oh well.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    This would have been so much easier if I had a cop shot instead of a tracker shot.

vShZjlh.jpg

Did you already spend the shot? Who and when did you spend it on and what results did you get?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    If you think Sophia was bad as she didn't want to go first, what do you think she's hiding...? If she was just a mafia goon (no pr), then does it even matter cuz we would kill Song today and then kill her the next day and she would still lose right...? Or what do you think her gameplan is like? Maybe try to frame me on the last lylo day?

This is why I'm so confused. Song didn't want to be elimed first too which looks sus but what is she hiding if she was scum...? And what is her game plan? All I know is it will be a stretch for Song to try to frame me cuz she has said a lot of times she thinks I'm town. She's also said a few times she thinks Sophia is town.

Sophia, if you're online, maybe you can answer this question? Like, we know Song didn't really wanna be elimed yesterday but why, if town is gonna win anyways...? Do you think she's hiding something? Like why bother dragging this out if the outcome is her losing... I just don't understand.
    FwDXXd5.gif

vShZjlh.jpg

Did you already spend the shot? Who and when did you spend it on and what results did you get?

I tracked you on N1 and it said you didn't visit anyone but then Icey said if you were roleblocked, it will also state as that even if you did visit someone. :\ So it didn't help that Tuti was a roleblocker. And she said she roleblocked her own buddy Bella and didn't kill anyone so I don't know how credible that is. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    If you think Sophia was bad as she didn't want to go first, what do you think she's hiding...? If she was just a mafia goon (no pr), then does it even matter cuz we would kill Song today and then kill her the next day and she would still lose right...? Or what do you think her gameplan is like? Maybe try to frame me on the last lylo day?

This is why I'm so confused. Song didn't want to be elimed first too which looks sus but what is she hiding if she was scum...? And what is her game plan? All I know is it will be a stretch for Song to try to frame me cuz she has said a lot of times she thinks I'm town. She's also said a few times she thinks Sophia is town.

Sophia, if you're online, maybe you can answer this question? Like, we know Song didn't really wanna be elimed yesterday but why, if town is gonna win anyways...? Do you think she's hiding something? Like why bother dragging this out if the outcome is her losing... I just don't understand.

She’s just buying time cause she’s scum. It’s that simple, duh.

Maybe she thinks it’s more “honorable” to let a townie or two go down first before she gets eliminated. Any scum would probably do the same thing.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Maybe she thinks it’s more “honorable” to let a townie or two go down first before she gets eliminated. Any scum would probably do the same thing.

Buying time for what tho. She already townread you and me a lot. She doesn't even have any more options to frame someone. Of course she can back track and say it's you or me but that's also gonna look scummy as heck. The only reason she needs to buy time is maybe if she has some other PR. I think I'll vote her today just solely on that, just in case.
    FwDXXd5.gif

vShZjlh.jpg

I tracked you on N1 and it said you didn't visit anyone but then Icey said if you were roleblocked, it will also state as that even if you did visit someone. :\ So it didn't help that Tuti was a roleblocker. And she said she roleblocked her own buddy Bella and didn't kill anyone so I don't know how credible that is. LOL.

If I was scum then why would Tuti roleblock me? Cause mostly everyone was townreading me that day and I think she’s the type of mafia player who goes along with what others think. So she probably didn’t roleblock me and even if she did it was pointless cause I can’t visit anyone anyway.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Buying time for what tho. She already townread you and me a lot. She doesn't even have any more options to frame someone. Of course she can back track and say it's you or me but that's also gonna look scummy as heck. The only reason she needs to buy time is maybe if she has some other PR. I think I'll vote her today just solely on that, just in case.

Just watch. She’s going to come online and say something like “wELl iT’S nOt mE sO iT mUsT bE SoPhIA!!!” and vote me cause most people are townreading you anyway and it’ll look suspicious to vote you.

And if she’s not buying time then maybe she’s just stalling cause of the “honor” thing. But to be honest I don’t understand why you still think there’s a possibility for Song to be town. Her posts just scream so scummy to me but maybe I’m just being biased cause I know they’re more than likely mafia.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

vShZjlh.jpg

If I was scum then why would Tuti roleblock me? Cause mostly everyone was townreading me that day and I think she’s the type of mafia player who goes along with what others think. So she probably didn’t roleblock me and even if she did it was pointless cause I can’t visit anyone anyway.

Hmm, I guess so.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Just watch. She’s going to come online and say something like “wELl iT’S nOt mE sO iT mUsT bE SoPhIA!!!” and vote me cause most people are townreading you anyway and it’ll look suspicious to vote you.

And if she’s not buying time then maybe she’s just stalling cause of the “honor” thing. But to be honest I don’t understand why you still think there’s a possibility for Song to be town. Her posts just scream so scummy to me but maybe I’m just being biased cause I know they’re more than likely mafia.

I don't know. But hey, I can't always be perfect all the time and catch all the scums so well. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

vShZjlh.jpg

Maybe she thought you were very townish and might have had a PR.
    I'd like to hear Em's thoughts too and I think Song might come on right before I sleep. Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore. My brain is fried, this game seems so long. XD Like I wanna believe Sophia, but I also wanna believe Song. Sighhhh...

I don't believe either of them it's fine
    But I will give Sophia the benefit of the doubt today because she tried so hard

vote: song
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Final Vote: Song

Is this you do it? The final vote thing?

Yes. With 5 players, I would need 3 final votes to hammer (or if all 5 final vote and there's no majority, then whoever has the most votes gets eliminated.)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Honestly whoever is scum, be it song or Sophia or DEKAY hmmmm I think you deserve it and if you somehow win oh emm gee

But I think song is the logical next option rn because Sophia has simply done too much

But she's dying tomorrow anyways

Also poor pandoor. I'm so sorry dawll
    edited March 2021
    Mystical Vote Count 4.1
    DeKay votes Song
    DeKay unvotes
    Sophia final votes Song
    Emily votes Song
    Emily final votes Song

Song - Sophia, Emily

Day ends in 14.5 hours OR if a player is hammered with 3 final votes OR if every player casts a final vote
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Now I'm lost. Y'all can vote me out today because I believe we've still got room for a miselim, but y'all have to vote Sophia tomorrow. Unless it's DeKay, of course, but if it's DeKay she deserves to win. I seriously doubt it's her.

Final Vote: Sophia

We can end the game here, or just stretch it out for another day or so. I'm just hoping Sophia hasn't got a crazy PR.
    they/he
    Final Vote: Song.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    euigh.
    they/he
    If Sophia has tricks up her sleeves or something, then I think she deserves to win. At least I can say that I was still sus of her at some point. Asdfghhfgjj. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Ooh, flip incoming

I'm ready to be disappointed. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif