Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Cole's in 2021: A Different Beginning

I decided to combine my OG Cole's(the founders I'd made pre-basegame release in the CAS demo) with ones I'd had since last year and I personally love them! Ryan and Katie 'met' while in college earning teaching degrees.(I forget what degree the education career falls under)
During the spring semester of their final year Ryan had taken a necklace he'd given Katie when they first started dating in their second year of college and had their initials engraved into it. This was his way of proposing because Katie told him she wasn't into the whole 'engagement ring thing'.
FP8DajW.png
tr6Kaqs.png
39W7Bgr.png
ib3k75V.png
wpxy2cf.png
VgTqIF1.png
(Pic2: the base game necklace was edited by @CameronLineage I love it and I know the Cole descendants will too)
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Quite a bit has happened since I posted this. They got married and spent a few days in Sulani. When they got home they found out that they were expecting not one but two bundles of joy!
    JAWdUCN.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    March Update:
    I accidentally- really, I didn't realize it until I loaded up- deleted the save above so I converted Ryan and Katie back to their original appearances they had six and a half years ago and now their son is in college and raising his little sister Madison since their parents are now elders. She becomes a teen in 11 days and it's giving Jeremy some parenting lessons for the future! I brought back Alison- from last year's save- and they're dating, but she hasn't moved in. I'm going to wait until Jeremy graduates college. One more term(4 courses per term) to go!

Jeremy and Alison
    XCplwDJ.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays