March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2021
    March - Day 22: "Experience is a hard teacher, because she gives the test first, the answers afterwards."

tjgffAw.png

Notes
    LTl71VR.png
    Nikolas traveled to Essa's home the next day and asked if he could come in to speak with her about a matter of grave importance after introducing himself as, Nikolas Masters. Even though she knew he was a vampire, she invited him into her home.

She didn't know why, exactly. Maybe it was his eyes. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and his seemed to show he had a good one. Hopefully she was right.

"I saw you a couple days ago in the club and thought you looked familiar, Mr. Masters. Seeing you up close now, I think I know why. You look just like an older version of someone who was once my friend, Damon Downing. Are you maybe related to him?"
    "Indeed I am, he is my Son."
    "Your Son? Oh great, so I guess he finally figured it out or saw me and you're here to warn me to stop or...what? I'll tell you right now, it won't work. He deserves to suffer for what he did to me. Did he tell you?"
    "It was revealed to me during a talk we had yesterday when he came to request my help. But he does not know I am aware."
    (How could Damon not know? Oh wait, I get it. I bet he has the ability to read minds.)
    (Can vampires do that?)
    (Maybe if they're old and experienced?)
    "I am not here to threaten you Miss Ellington. I am here to offer my sincere apologies and try to make amends for my Son's actions. His behavior toward you is unacceptable and will not be tolerated."

3Afx44P.png
    "What am I supposed to say to that? Thanks!? What he did was much worse than just 'unacceptable.'"

3kiTYll.png
    "I thought he was my friend, my good friend. Someone I could trust with my life and then, then, he..."

OTLJLfg.png
    "...betrayed me, lied to me, violated and abused me! Made me do despicable things to him. Why? Why would he do that to me?"

oqHBT5e.png
    "I loved him and he used me, like a, like a sex toy or something for his own gratification. He didn't care about me or respect me at all. He broke my heart Mr. Masters."

CZjwIHs.png
    "I could NOT let him get away with it. He needed to be punished, to suffer."

RD2Id5g.png
    "I didn't intend to be a Spellcaster Mr. Masters. But I did it so I could make your Son pay. What could I do as a mere mortal that would get my point across? Nothing!"

LoJpawP.png
    "But as a powerful Spellcaster I can make him suffer, give him pain like he's never felt before. I could even KILL him if I wanted to."

eO941rn.png
    "But I won't, I thought about it, but I won't sink to that level. I'm normally not such a violent person. Honest! See what your Son has made me do because of what he did? He's changed me, made me into someone I don't even recognize sometimes."

l8ZgWZy.png
    "You are right, his actions were not merely unacceptable, they were abhorrent, heinous and go against our family values that we have been respected and held in the highest esteem for by our community for centuries."

prG3QHo.png
    "I have tried to instill the importance of honor, integrity, dignity and high character values into my Son, but it is clear I have failed in many ways. For that I am extremely remorseful. It is my hope that you can forgive me one day."

lPLd1zF.png
    "In an effort to that end, if you would allow me, I would like to offer my help in your campaign to teach Damon that his actions have consequences and what he has done is not the way to treat a young lady such as yourself. I am indebted to you. How may I help?"

s5nj9QH.png
    "You want to help me? Help me torture your Son?"
    "Yes, I do, if you would allow it. Damon is an arrogant and unremorseful young man with a misguided sense of self-entitlement. He believes my teachings are 'antiquated' and 'old-fashioned' not a part of this century, in his words."

MUKgIlZ.png
    "However, he is sadly mistaken. The morals and standards I have tried to give him are timeless. He needs to understand that fact and be taught the error of his ways."

tlk34yK.png
    "Is there anything I can do to help you? I will understand if you would rather continue on your own. But it is my hope that I can be of some service to you. I have many connections in our community, perhaps this might be useful."

vRfYRR8.png
    "Maybe. Lately I haven't been able to find him very easily on my own. It seems he's been sticking close to home more than normal. Guess I can't blame him, I'd probably do that too if someone was messing with me. I'm sure you know his roommate, Molly?"
    Nikolas nods in affirmation.
    "Even she can't tell me where he goes all the time, he doesn't tell her, and she's never asked in the past so it would look suspicious if she started to show an interest in where he goes now. If you could figure out a way to track him, that would be great! Got any ideas on how to do that?"
    "Ah yes, I happen to know the perfect being to help in this matter. As it happens, he owes me a favor as well. I will contact him for his services. He will be able to track Damon wherever he goes and inform you of his location."

QSRyTIc.png
    "Oh man, that's fantastic! This guy must be pretty powerful himself to be able to do that."
    "Yes, he is. He has the ability to know where every soul is located."
    "Wow, that's so cool!. Wish I could do that."
    "Be careful what you wish for my dear, you may not enjoy it as much as you would think. At least in the case of this gentleman's career."

hyQ5TyJ.png
    "Well that sounds very cryptic."
    "Indeed."
    "I should be on my way now. It's been a pleasure to meet you. I only wish it had been under better circumstances."

"Me too."

Oxny7uM.png
    "You're not getting away without a hug. Thank you so much Mr. Masters. Damon made me hate vampires. But you, have made me like them a little bit again. You're a very wise and wonderful man."
    "You are welcome Miss Ellington."

zzCpHM8.png
    "You can call me Essa if you'd like."

Jujku4m.png
    "As you wish, Essa. And you may call me Nikolas. Goodbye, I will contact you very soon."

RlDmnUD.png
    "Goodbye Nikolas."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,783 Member
    @Karababy52 , someone at her door.. is that who I think it is?? (your main pic)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    *Updated my March 22nd post above! I'll start working on comments next! As in the past, I might not be able to finish them before I need to feed my cats and get some rest. I'll try to have them ready to post before then, but if not, look for them later this evening. :)

@Ellupelluellu - Yep! You guessed the mystery man. ;)
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Karababy52

It is gratifying that Mr Masters is going out of his way to teach his son that his behaviour is not okay, and he's not washing his hands of it. He's not using the same excuses, or simply disregarding him as a lost cause. He's actually still trying to parent him properly and clean up this giant mess.

@permanentrose

Leader of the Pack...Maybe I should have her try for that when she's aged up to Young Adult! I actually think that's a really good idea, so I'll lay the groundwork for that now.

Now that you mention it, I do think they have a dress code, and it could make for a fun storyline next year, too...I'm planning on doing a story from the beginning with one of Jenny's kids.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    Quite a long update from me today...this is my best attempt to squeeze in some stuff I didn't initially intend to be part of my story, along with a lot of lore and backstory. I've been chipping away at writing this for the past week, hoping to get all the details to fall into place. This, of course, will end up being a more prevalent storyline for the month I do the Forgotten Hollow, but I wanted to set up the pieces for this story now. I'm way too invested in this challenge LOL :D

--

Update 82 - Held captive

O3JsWJM.png

Notes:
    Lydia awoke in a dark, familiar bedroom, and she knew where she was immediately. She let out a small cry of anguish and frustration.
    w5Zha42.png

She noticed a figure sitting in the chair by her bedside.
    RQ5TqJo.png

Count Vladislaus Straud IV.
    3hKCswR.png

"Father," she choked out the word.
    Y86aIeK.png

"My darling," Vlad responded, his face softening. "I've missed you so. I hope you can forgive me for the circumstances in which I've brought you back home."
    doAuks5.png

Anger boiled beneath her skin, but as she took in his appearance - his greying hair and the age marks creasing his forehead, she felt her voice catch in her throat. He looked terrible. Vampires were usually resistant to the signs of aging, though stressful circumstances could sometimes trigger these effects. And she knew that she had done this to him.

She thought about Jules then, and how she had encouraged her to make amends with her family not so long ago, while all the while she had been running from her past in the same way. She hadn't wanted Jules to live a life on the lam, the harsh reality she had created for herself as she continually avoided her past and those she had left behind, but as so often happened, Lydia's own past had caught up with her nevertheless.

The thought of Jules caused panic to rise abruptly within her. She rose from the bed, feeling suddenly light headed, realizing how weak she was. The slumber that Agatha had induced was far from restorative - it seemed it was merely a tool to sedate. Her parched throat also burned with agonizing thirst. "Jules....I can't stay here, I need to..." she stumbled toward the door.
    CW7LEoM.png

Her father was faster though. In swirl of black mist, he suddenly rematerialized in front of her, blocking her path.
    ucfLy1b.jpg

"Agatha!" he called, and suddenly, the door swung open and the slender vampire rushed to his side. "My poor daughter is still...unwell. I think some more rest would do her good. If you will..."
    wuqPxex.png

He stepped out of the way, giving Agatha full access to sedate her once more.
    9a3iMKx.jpg
    Q9dFEFN.png?1

Vlad lifted her effortlessly and placed her back on the bed. "I will keep you safe, my darling Lydia," he promised, gazing down at her recumbent form. "This time, I will not fail..."
    FSHKNPf.png

A brief history...sorry maybe not so brief :D
    So the story goes that once upon a time, Vlad was a miserable and lonely vampire, until one day he met Ophelia, a charming and beautiful woman, and they fell madly in love. Vlad agreed to turn her so they could spend eternity together. They were blessed with a daughter, and both Ophelia and Lydia were the most precious things to Vlad in all the world.
    dxPllke.jpg

But one day tragedy struck, when Ophelia was killed by an angry mob (Hotel Transylvania, anyone, LOL?). From that day forward, he was never quite the same, overcome by his anguish, and he swore he would never let anything happen to Lydia.
    leUUQBb.jpg

And most days, they were happy, living in the old mansion together.
    ErEZgfi.png

But as Lydia grew older, she became increasingly curious and inquisitive, though Vlad kept her tucked away as best as he could, sheltering her from the world beyond the Forgotten Hollow.
    IRrbHkG.jpg

When the Vatore siblings moved to the Forgotten Hollow, she befriended them and was curious about their alternative feeding habits and longed to hear of all the things that lay outside of the Forgotten Hollow.
    uuPCgh8.jpg
    k7ZUQwg.png

She worked hard to build up her powers over the years, learning all she could (and the Vatore siblings did prove to be helpful, as she could not confront her father about many things) until she finally mustered up the courage to leave. Using her powers to conceal her dark form, she made her way out into the world.

(This next part is included more for me and my sanity to try to make this story as cohesive as possible, I highly doubt this will be relevant in the future lol)
    Here is the brief history I provided for Lydia when I first introduced her:
    Lydia talked more about her art and how she had come to live in Mt. Komorebi. She hadn't had a great relationship with her parents and had been raised by her elderly aunt, who always encouraged her to pursue her painting. When her aunt passed away, she had left all of her money to Lydia, which she had used to pay for University courses and purchase a home here in Mt. Komorebi.

So I decided I would try to keep some of that history as "truth." Obviously the bit about a hard relationship with her parents has been explained... but I also decided that Lydia did adopt a caretaker of sorts, an elderly widowed woman she grew to think of fondly as her aunt, Deborah Greenwood - and Lydia even took her last name. Deborah did grow very fond of Lydia over the years, even if Lydia was a bit eccentric and elusive. She stayed with Deborah for small periods of time, never wanting to stay in one place for too long in case her father was out searching for her, but she did return to Deborah's house as a home base of sorts, as she continued to get her footing out in the human world. She helped Deborah in every way she could to repay her for her kindness, and gifted her many of her paintings, which Deborah loved, until one day Deborah did pass away, and she did leave all of her earthly possessions and funds to Lydia.
    zCPdxUL.png

Lydia loved being out in the world, away from the dark, stuffy mansion, and she thrived as a human, able to quench her thirst with plasma packs and plasma fruit, and she found she very rarely reverted back to her true vampire form. And for years, she was happy. She met friends and lovers, and even worked on getting herself several University degrees. But as she fell for Jules, getting herself tangled in Jules' life and finding herself more committed than she usually was to the human lovers she took, she worried vaguely in the back of her mind if staying in one place for so long would be risky, but she continually pushed the thought away. In the back of her mind, she did worry about her father and what had become of him after all these years, alone with only his painful memories, and several times, she did consider going home to check on him, but she was fearful that he'd only trap her once again if she returned to the Forgotten Hollow.

But as she suspected, her father had been searching for her this entire time. He enlisted the help of two vampires, Tiberius and Agatha, to aid him in his quest, until finally they were successful in bringing his long lost daughter home...

--
    I do like including the pre-mades when I can and tying them into my overall story, both in this challenge and in my main save, so hopefully this all works out in the end...And don't worry, we will be back to Jules next update :)
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    March 22
    guv2afF.png

Bryons Diary
    When we got home, the cats were just wandering around in our house.

UsSSYz8.png
    Naoki and I immediately went to our cauldron room and started brewing cat-potions.

And of course, some of the cats followed us.

gDtINTs.png
    In between I made a snack for us (Grilled cheese aspiration).

kScV6Pn.png
    New on the market: grilled cheese with cat hair.

OsGPThH.png
    A lot of cat hair...

VNxmLLC.png
    (Bryon) “This grilled cheese has a weird after taste...”

NBkC4qM.png
    (Bryon) “Oh come on!! ... This is why I didn’t want too many cats in the first place."

iR6jRd6.png
    (While Bryon and Naoki were back at the cauldron, a lot of things happened with the cats... More of that in the behind the scenes, but here is one cute picture already)

dNO8r8F.png
    Finally, the moment of truth... Naoki filled the bowl with cat-potion-food. (and ehm, apparently switched his pants!)

4G3BwZE.png
    (Bryon) “I want to check up on Roo first. I really like her and hope she’s a cat, because I’d like to adopt her for... us.”

FsnmiSi.png
    (Bryon) “If she doesn’t turn into a human, that is.”

xt9R1NF.png
    (Naoki) “Oh, right. She could be human...”

Uj58Mt9.png
    So, Roo ate the food...

2SokI7J.png
    And nothing happened. No smoke, no fire, no human, nothing.

P3EJNje.png
    Naoki immediately got a smile on his face.

(Naoki) “YESSS!!"

Eu2KLXM.png
    (Naoki) “Oh Bryon, you’re the best boyfriend EVER!!! Thank youuuuu!”
    (Bryon) "Help."

7Uz599d.png
    (Naoki) “Who’s my girl? Yes, you are!”
    (Roo) “Meow”

DboIoOG.png
    We did the same thing with the other cats. Emma, Claudio and Nika turned out to be human. The two other ones are just cats.

OBnoWFd.png
    Emma is a hippie-kinda person walking barefoot. Aoi did say she liked wandering around, so that makes sense... In a way.

Un9CYNb.png
    (Emma) “Don’t get sick too much, okay Tiger? I’ll miss you a lot.”

Nz5pmjF.png
    Claudio is a butler. We later found out he was Curses butler - until he got bored of him. Poor Claudio.

40J8pQF.png
    (Claudio) “I know you probably can’t understand me anymore. But please keep in mind that you’ll always have a place in my heart, Roo.”
    (Roo) “Meow.” (The same goes for you. Have a good life as a human)

VdaQleJ.png
    Last but not least, Nika. I never saw this much energy in a person. Nika is probably around the same age as Beatrix. Are all these younger female teenagers so cheerful?

yX9zVRc.png
    (Nika) “Oh who’s a good boy?! You are!!!”

R3eRa45.png
    The three couldn’t thank us enough for turning them back again. We shared hugs, talked for a while and then it was time for them to go. Find their families, their homes.

fhwrIfP.png
    They began their new adventure together. First priority was to find Nika’s parents. Claudio left his family to serve Curse and Emma didn’t have a family, so those two were less of a priority. We wish them the best of luck. Maybe we’ll see them again one day.

VJoNTnk.png
    (Bryon) “So and now we still have Salem and Tiger...”
    (Naoki) “I’ll call Jules! I bet she’d love to adopt Tiger!!”

2MrQmzZ.png
    (Bryon) “Oh... That’s a good idea...”

A flashback goes through my mind. (That Salem would be perfect for Gabbie)

VxDIjN0.png
    I called Gabbie and told her the news.

jWDvXXH.png
    (Gabbie) “Of course!! Wallace and Salem will become such good friends for sure!”

OtvsXWH.png
    (Gabbie) “Oh, by the way. Our classes tomorrow will be canceled. Morgyn is sick so he can’t teach.”

RTCxN1l.png
    (Bryon) “Oh, too bad. I wanted to ask one of the Sages if Roxanne could go to the academy too. Guess I’ll have to do that later.”

8D2BOD9.png
    (Gabbie) “I already asked for you. Roxanne and I talked about it earlier. All of the Sages agreed to have her in the academy since Gage was also accepted not long ago. Ms. Beltran is thinking of switching group partners too.”

jQlr3e6.png
    (Bryon) “New group partners? But I just got used to Julian…”

URtnnSX.png
    (Gabbie) “Same with me and Jenny. I really like that girl! But well, maybe it’s a good thing to switch op sometimes. Anyways, can you keep Salem until tomorrow? I’ll pick him up when I have the time.”

vEHKgLg.png
    (Bryon) “I’ll have to go to the hospital for mom, but Naoki will be home, so you can come by whenever you want. If you come in the evening, you’ll be able to see mom!”

jWDvXXH.png
    (Gabbie) “Oh! Your mom is all good again? How lovely! Maybe I’ll come in the evening then!”

---

Oh, right. Jules also agreed to adopt Tiger. She’ll come by tomorrow as well, since classes are cancelled.

Behind the scenes
    5RrzD6U.png

xgLmIPG.png

f60dhIs.png

3CYhc2o.png

d7tZa7H.png

Yup. This really happened. I love how Bryon finally got rid of all the cats except Roo, and then soon there will be more cats :') You can't escape them, Bryon!

At least Naoki will love this news when they find out.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited March 2021
    @lilypadmeulin
    March 13th - Sometimes it take a little while to get rares from grafting. After the Devs 'unnerfed' the chances of getting a rare from a graft, it's been my experience a rare will show up within a week to 10 days, at most. Could be longer for some, but at least it's not only a 1% chance as it was in the past. o.O

What is the quality of the rugs that she makes? Normal items don't sell as fast or for as much as higher quality, so maybe that's why?

March 14th - Well this day was certainly packed with achievements! Good for Jenny! Megumi sure seems to like Jenny eh? Hoovering the weeds! That will never not be funny. LOL Yay on finally getting the relaxing in the Onsen goal completed for the aspiration! HAHAHA! Oh man, Sergio, what the heck? Glad Siobhan accepted her apology for 'whatever.' Did Jenny get anything out of her nemesis? Hope so! I say go for it with ousting Siobahn. I've never liked that Sim though, so I may be biased. :p

Yes, I quite like Nikolas. He's a great Father who really cares about Damon and wants to see him succeed in life. To that end, he also wants to make sure that his lessons are taken seriously. It isn't always the best way to learn about life when taking the easy way out, which of course Nikolas knows, so he's letting Damon take the consequences for his actions and yes, he's not giving up on him. Nikolas loves Damon. He's his Son after all! He would never give up on him. I'm glad you like the way this whole thing is playing out. I'm enjoying writing it! :)

@permanentrose
    I believe the scars came with Get Famous. Yeah, I got a kick out of that too! I thought it would be fun to blame his wife for it. Nailed it with Damon. It's those pesky hormones and immaturity. Nikolas didn't want him to know that he knew because then he'd know that Dad could read his mind. I'm sure being able to read your teen's mind without them knowing would come in seriously handy when trying to parent them. ;) Thank you, I tried to make him sound distinguished and correct in his speech. It wasn't easy. o.O

Ah well, at least now you know for the next climb.

Interesting turn of events with Lydia. I wonder why she's been kidnapped by those two. Guess we'll find out soon. It's even tougher trying to make a plot without any plans at all! Well, I have some vague ideas on where things should go now, but not much. Still pretty much flying by the seat of my pants. Makes things interesting at least. ;)

You're welcome!

Aha! And there it is, the explanation. Very interesting update! Congrats on tying everything up together in a neat bow! Your Vlad looks so young! Lydia's story is heartbreaking and well written. Good job. :)

@Kanindota
    Congrats to River for completing his aspiration! Whoa! River is on tear to reach Virtuoso eh? Or someone or something is pushing him that way. Seems like the entity inside him is responsible for most of his actions lately. Oh Wow! This is very interesting. Is it another entity controlling him, or another personality of his own, ala Sybil (she was purportedly a fake by the way)? I'm intrigued to find out exactly what's going on here! Great update! :)

@SoulGal7
    Oh gosh, I am so glad Kyoshi went home and now we have our answer! He wasn't with Kaori all this time, it was a hyped up story by the media! I always liked Nanami, and now she's helping her brother unravel the mystery! Good girl! I'm so glad Sakura sent her Poppy!

Wow! Kyoshi still really loves her and was going to find her and tell her what happened, why she never got his letters, etc. But now he's found out she's missing! I bet he still goes and ends up trying to help find her. This sure throws a monkey wrench into the works for any kind of romance between Sakura and Wolfgang. Of course, unless she can get out of the Fairy Realm, she might end up stuck there and marry Prince Oberon afterall! Love the plot you have going for this, it's so twisted! :D Great job!

@Hermitgirl
    Great idea having Roxanne take a vacation to Granite Falls! Essa actually has 9 vacation days as well built up so she won't be going back to school anymore. She has enough to take a vacation day every day until she'll age up to YA! Congrats to both Roxanne and Archie for getting their skills up in Violin, Herbalism and for Archie starting a garden. Cool! So that's what happens with Zip Zap, I wondered. I knew they got dazed, but I didn't know you couldn't control them until it wore off! Good to know. Piano too for Roxanne!? Good job Roxanne! Oh dear, Archie overloaded again. He must have the perk that protects him from dying from that.

I always have my Sims go for the skill point resolution too! Whoa, those praying mantis look HUGE! :D Congrats to both of them for getting the special Hermit recipe! Looks like that had a very successful and enjoyable trip! :)

@Skeilah
    What a fun update! Very cool how three of the cats turned out to be humans! I like how you made their cat/human personalities jive together. :) Very cool that Jules and Gabbie will take the two 'real' cats into their homes. VERY interesting that Roo is preggers now and as the saying goes, 'the butler did it!' LOL Well, while in cat form anyway. ;) Bummer Morgyn is sick, but glad that Roxanne will be able to attend the academy anyway. I wonder who Bryon and Gabbie's new partners will be.

Headed out to feed my kitties and get some rest now. Oh and Hubby does NOT have Covid! Yay! \o/ Still sick though. We think it might be a sinus infection now. Trying to a Dr. appointment for him. Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night. Be back later with today's update and additional comments as needed. *Hugs* <3
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    I'll be honest here, I'm steadily losing motivation for this *sigh* I've always had trouble sticking with things for too long, but I'm trying really hard to finish this as I rarely finish anything I start :/ Sorry, I'm not replying to people, it's just... right now it's taking a lot of effort just to continue posting and I'm having to force myself to do so. I'm sure I will feel better in a few days and I'll start replying again, but right now I just can't find the energy, I hope you understand and can forgive me. That doesn't mean I don't still love your stories and the journeys of your beautiful sims, though!
    @AnnoyingTiger
    I feel like this challenge was made for me, in the sense that I play with aging off in a save I've been slowly building and exclusively playing since 2017, so I was playing the same sims daily more or less anyway, so to challenge it into a formal challenge has been the perfect way for me to put meaning into my gameplay. However, I understand that not a lot of people play the way I do, so I do understand that you're losing steam. I would say not to put pressure on yourself to post daily - maybe just post once or twice a week if that's all you feel motivated to do? We all always say this challenge should be fun, and not feel like a chore, so I do hope you find a way you enjoying playing for the long term if you do decide to stick it out :)

Also, super surprised that Penelope aged up with red hair and light skin! Sim genetics are always a fun surprise, I'll say that. She's super cute - I'll be aging Ruby up at the end of this month so I'll have a little toddler wreaking havoc soon enough too.

Is Astrid going to own a business while living at Magnolia Promenade? That could definitely be a fun endeavor to give you something new to do with gameplay!

@Skeilah
    This update is all I wanted, and more. The house full of cats did not disappoint, and I loved how they wouldn't stay out of Bryon's grilled cheese. Certainly a batch with a secret ingredient of cat hair :D You did a great job making human versions of each cat too, and I love that Claudio was the Curse's butler, nice touch. Claudio is my favorite, especially since he got Roo pregnant before he turned back into a human. Even cats gonna get some, HAHAHAH ;) I also love that picture of Roo with her tongue out. She's so cute. So I'm assuming that Bryon and Naoki are gonna be surprised when the kittens arrive? Or did they figure out she's pregnant? Still, super cute, Naoki is gonna be so happy.

@Karababy52
    And there's Nikolas again, I do quite like him. He's approaching revenge in a very mature way, which amuses me, and I think he'll give Essa the help she needs to truly put him in his place. I like how Essa was all prepared for him to tell her to stop, but then is pleasantly surprised that he wants to help her. I feel like a lot of fathers would defend their sons, even if they don't deserve it, so for Nikolas to recognize that Damon needs put into his place is really such a great way to spin this story.

I'm excited for the help of Nikolas' special friend, I can tell this is gonna be a fun plot to follow. Damon is finally going to get what he deserves.

@SoulGal7
    Oh wow, what an update! Megumi fumbling over her lies was a great little detail I just thought I'd mention before getting into everything else. I figured that would come back to bite her.

So here we have Kiyoshi, as dedicated and devoted to Sakura as ever, and now I truly don't know who I want her to pick! Both Wolfgang and Kiyoshi have been so good to her, and they both love her for the right reasons. You've made such a difficult love triangle, and I'm totally invested. Very nice plot with getting Kiyoshi home, and you really showed that he's still devoted to Sakura, made me even angrier at Megumi for what she pulled. The addition of the detectives was great too. And I also love how sweetly you write Nanami, and how much she looks up to her brother. You have fleshed out so many of these premade characters so well, and it's always fun to see what you have up your sleeve each time you update.

@Hermitgirl
    Good to see you back! Real life gets crazy sometimes. I love that you sent Roxanne on vacation, and it looks like she and Archie are having a nice time in Granite Falls. I think it will be fun for you to use the vacation worlds to pop into during some of the slower parts of some months for a change of scenery. And I like that you're experimenting with magic to see how differently friendships build with or without out it. It seems like you're discovering a lot of fun gameplay things as you do this challenge. I have definitely edited the hermit in my game to have the vibe I wanted him to have, haha. Been a while since I've visited the Deep Woods though - it will be fun to do with Jules eventually

@Kanindota
    Nice work on completing the aspiration! Nice screenshots too - I tend to always take a million screenshots, can't help myself haha. Seems like River is on a role with dueling - and I like that he's questioning the Sages' power and wondering if one might truly be more powerful. And why those three Sages are the ones in charge in the first place...seems like River is being haunted/possessed by...himself? Is this a nod back to after he drowned and all that history that he doesn't seem to fully remember? I remember you posting a ghost picture by River back after he drowned, and now maybe things are starting to fall into place :)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    March 23
    0JuUARY.png
    So I played a bit today and took a bunch of screenshots, but they were all super dark. It's spring and overcast in Granite Falls and it's pretty dreary. Today though they got all insects except for bee's and I could have sworn I collected them twice! They also identified the plants they could find in spring there fireleaf, poison fireleaf, morel and false morel. I'll probably keep them in Granite Falls one more day to find bees again.
    Roxanne and Archibald dueled until he got the duelist curse. Surprisingly he did get challenged twice in Granite Falls.. I thought he might be safe from it! Curses are kind of hard to get!
    egTcBMc.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited April 2021
    March 2: Sakura: The First Quest Begins

AND-SHE-WAS-MAGICALLY-TRANSPORTED-TO-THE-SURFACE.png
    Almost as soon as the Quest had been chosen, all Sakura remembered was being transported up to the surface to a world she had not been to before. Silvermist, one of Prince Oberon's sisters, had told her that in the morning, she was to make her way to the "magical" tree. Silvermist instructed Sakura that a door would appear on the tree, and that Sakura should follow the sound, head downstream, enter the mist, and then Sakura would travel to Sylvan Glade.

talking-to-silvermist-gift.png

Silvermist: "Sakura, my brother favors you to be his bride, and although you are a mortal, my sisters and I feel you are worthy to be the rightful Fairy Queen. Each of us have pledged to help you to win each Quest. When you enter the cottage, I have left a gift for you. Drink it, and you will be given the gift of Cupid's arrow. When a mortal is shot by Cupid's arrow, they will be filled with uncontrollable desire and want to kiss you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

sakura-arriving-at-the-gnome-home.png

Sakura had been transported to the front of a small cottage, which she assumed was the Gnome Home. It was unlocked and she went inside. It seemed like such a perfect little house. She looked around.

a-small-living-and-ddining-area.png

a-small-kitchen-area.png

a-very-small-bathroom.png

a-sleeping-araa.png

She spied the drink on the table, as Silvermist had told her. It was sparkling and she picked it up and drank it.

"Ahhh...what a wonderful drink," she thought as she set the glass down again, "I feel like I could make every sim fall in love with me."

beguiling-for-2500.png

Sakura felt so tired after she had drunk the potion that she lay down on her bed and fell asleep. She dreamt of being in the Glade with Prince Oberon, and tossed and turned restlessly throughout the night.

AT-THE-END-OF-THE-MONTH-YOU-WILL-BE-MINE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

the-magical-tree.png

The next day, Sakura woke well before sunrise and remembered nothing of her dream. She washed up, ate and travelled to the "magical tree" that Silvermist had told her about. She didn't have to search long, because she knew which one it was when she saw it. And sure enough, there was a hidden door on the tree, which she opened and slipped inside.

the-entrance-to-the-tree.png
    going-into-the-land-of-the-fairiedss.png

She arrived in Slyvan Glade and the other fairies were already there. Sakura saw Prince Oberon and he came towards her.

Prince Oberon: "I trust you slept well, my blossom...you look even more radiant today than you did yesterday. A good night's sleep does wonders for you. Don't you agree?" he asked looking into her eyes.

you-are-looking-radiant.png\

Before Sakura had a chance to speak, Titania interrupted.

the-mortalk-made-it-too.png

Titania: "Prince Oberon, you are here early...and look dashingly handsome this morning..." she said as she gave him a flirtatious smile. She regarded Sakura nearby and gave her a surly glance, "And the mortal has somehow stumbled her way here as well."

let-the-quest-begin.png

A wood elf came into the clearing, "The sun has risen, and by Proclamation of the Council of Fae, I hereby decree that a Quest between Princess Titania and the mortal Sakura for the hand in marriage of Prince Oberon has commenced. The first quest will begin now and end at midnight in two days' time. May the Rightful Queen win."

Princess Titania to Sakura: "Don't kiss too many frogs or even worse...toads!" she laughed as she headed towards the exit of the Glade, and then stopped.

dont-kiss-too-many-frogs.png

Sakura: "I have no intention of kissing any toads..." she said as she turned to Prince Oberon, "If I may, Prince Oberon, I would like to bestow my first kiss upon you."

may-i-have-the-first-kiss.png

Prince Oberon looked surprised, but quite delighted with the request, "Of course, Sakura, nothing would please me more..."

sakura-kisses-the-prince.png

And Sakura bent her head and kissed Prince Oberon.

Titania: "I object to this! Prince Oberon has used his magic on her. The mortal would NOT have willingly kissed him on her own."

that-kiss-was-worth-so-much-more.png

Prince Oberon: "I can assure you, I have used no magic on Sakura. She has kissed me of her own free will. And her sweet kiss will forever stay in my mind..." he said as he gave Sakura a loving look.

this-mortal-is-far-craftier-than-i-had-thought.png

[Titania thinking "This mortal is craftier than I thought. I will have to keep a watch on her."]

Titania: "Prince Oberon, when you have one of MY kisses, this mortal's kiss will pale in comparison. MY kiss will burn in your heart and you will desire only me...may I have this kiss?"

Prince Oberon looked at Titania: "It will be my pleasure to compare the two..."

first-kiss-with-the-prince.png

Titania pressed her lips against Prince Oberon's in a kiss that she hoped would wipe away any thought of that mortal's kiss. And in kissing Prince Oberon, Titania herself was shocked at how she felt when she kissed him. Titania wanted nothing more than to kiss Prince Oberon again, and have him hold her in his arms.

i-never-knew-you-kissed-that-way-titania.png

When they broke apart, she composed herself and asked: "Well, Prince Oberon, whose kiss was better?"

Prince Oberon smiled at them both and said, "A Prince never tells..."

sakuras-kisses-are-indeed-sweet.png

hump-mine-are-obviously-better.png

Titania narrowed her eyes, "So be it! I am off then to lock lips with others...have fun kissing all those toads, mortal!"

They both exited the Glade and were gone.

there-better-not-be-any-more-of-these-kissing-quests.png

Prince Oberon stood looking after them and said, "Who created this first quest? This is preposterous! Imagine having to endure watching or thinking about your loved one kissing another? It's absurd! And I say to you wood elf, there better not be any other kissing quests like this or you will be polishing toadstools for all eternity..."

twrath-of-prince-oberon.png

Prince Oberon: "Pfft! Kissing 10 others...Bah! They should be kissing me...!"

bah-kissing-10-others.png

It seems that Prince Oberon was affected by Sakura and Titania's kisses more than he will admit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks to these simmers for creating these wonderful creations.

gnome-photo-credit.png

I had built a house for Willow Creek, but that was before I ran behind on my updates and came up with this idea. This house is a wonderful starter home. I renamed this the Gnome Home, and replaced the double bed with a single bed and added the rocking chair and a few other skills items. The lot came with the potion on the table, and some harvestables.

fairyland-photo-credit.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Sneak peak pic:
    obtlPmp.png

edited March 2021
    @Ellupelluellu - Oh my gosh! Nooo....lol This is Sakura, the girl who hasn't even messed around yet! lol

@AnnoyingTiger - A few thoughts on how you are feeling. I understand completely that some days you feel so unmotivated; however, that is why we are all here to help you along. Do you have the uni pack? What I would suggest is that you follow along on @Karababy52 's sort-of world schedule (on page 1), and that way, it gives you a chance to experience the same world that everyone else is playing. I don't have Realm of Magic or Vampires, so won't be playing those worlds, but I thought it would be fun to "pretend" I had a pack, and make-up a story like I am now. But the thing is, this challenge actually started as one photo per day, and it just kind of evolved, and some of us are doing story-telling. I love that you do your story by photos, and who doesn't love to see more Pumpkin photos :) So, hopefully you will feel more enthusiastic shortly. *hugs*

Gotta catch up on some reading and I am behind on commenting, but hopefully will catch up this weekend. Okay, I am just behind on everything, but am enjoying all the stories and photos. Great work everyone!
    edited March 2021
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @Ellupelluellu - Oh my gosh! Nooo....lol This is Sakura, the girl who hasn't even messed around yet! lol

Well clearly she has in mine :D I fore see blue haired spellcaster toddlers :D

edited March 2021
    March - Day 23: "Life is like a garden, you reap what you sow."

YVbw5Mf.png

Notes
    jDAAMPl.png
    "Nikolas, nice of you to visit on this night not fit for man nor beast."

Kt0UJcg.png
    "I've come to discuss an important matter with you."

zxNmpqw.png
    "Alright, what is it?"

kfWqTA2.png
    "I am in need of your services to track my Son's location."

Pc8M0Ka.png
    "He needs to be taught a lesson on how to treat a young lady."

h03vTyQ.png
    "You dare to invade my bedroom to ask for help with your parenting skills? I'm a busy man, I don't have time for that. Teach him yourself!"
    "Let me explain, then you'll underst..."

aaombw9.png
    "No. I don't want to hear it. Let ME explain. I'm up to my ears in souls, 24/7, 365. It never ends and it never will."

qeolwlj.png
    "There's no one else to do this job, it's mine, I'm responsible for those souls."

TyuAxF4.png
    "Hey, unless you want to take a crack at it. What do you say Nik? Think you can do my job? I'll make you a deal. You do my job for awhile and I'll parent your boy. I could use a break and Hades won't care. Just as long as he gets his souls, he's happy."

EZuKKFT.png
    "Now see here Greg, you owe me!"

tCfacgU.png
    "Remember? Cornelia? What do you think Hades would say about that?"

U7ZMxdx.png
    "Let me ask you something Greg."

GDcPpEw.png
    "How would you feel if someone took advantage of your daughter?"

Bn69WmQ.png
    "And what if you felt responsible for what happened?"

47RsEgp.png
    "Wouldn't you want to do everything in your power to teach that boy a lesson?"

uDgIuos.png
    "Make him suffer the consequences so it never happens again? What if that boy was your Son? Your Son who thought there was nothing wrong with taking that girl against her will, just because he had the power to do it. That's what I'm facing Greg. Damon violated a young lady and he feels no remorse for it and I feel responsible. Now do you understand?"
    "Yes, I'll help you."

nRtK8wE.png
    "Thank you, I appreciate it. You're a good man Greg, and a good Father."
    "I do my best. I hope Melody feels the same way."

2adOWmu.png
    Nikolas gave Greg Essa's contact information. He promised to call her to share Damon's whereabouts whenever he was not at home or in school.

Co7WjzG.png
    Nikolas left some time later.

WOKEpqA.png
    "Before I go. Did you still want someone to take over your job so you can have a break? I know a young man who will be available soon."
    Greg laughed as Nikolas flew away into the cold, wet darkness of night.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my March 23rd post above! I will try to make comments on all your lovely posts as soon as I can. Hubby is still very sick though and I'm trying nurse him back to health, so it might take awhile. Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night! <3
    @AnnoyingTiger
    I understand completely about not being able to stick to anything for too long. Probably the reason I have soooo many save files. o.O That's one reason I started this challenge. It was intended to be one screenshot per day with a small update on how my Sim was progressing. Period. But I started writing the story for it and having fun doing it, so I continued. Others have also decided they like to do the challenge that way. It's not necessary to comment on everybody else's try at this challenge either. Only if you have the time and feel like sharing.

Obviously, I'm struggling with the story part as of late due to a variety of reasons, but I've still managed to get the one screenshot in per day and do the story part later. If you'd rather do that or skip a story completely, it's cool! Please don't feel obligated, guilty or apologize if you don't want to write or comment. It's cool! Seriously! :)

Day 26 - Looks like Astrid is enjoying all her pets, including the cowplant. :D Ugh! Bess, gah! Did Astrid tell her to go fly a kite this time and not give her any money? Love to see Astrid and Essa hanging out laughing and having a good time together. Fun that she went to visit Duane and ended up friends with Makoa! Absolutely LOVE the screenshot with the lagoon, red boat and all those cool beach birds! I think they're called Sandpipers? Love the way Pumpkin is looking at Duane in the last screenshot. ;)

Day 27 - So glad I turned off lifestyles. Congrats for Astrid getting promoted to Pegasus Scout! Love the cats playing in the garden together, so cute! Did she flatter Essa? Looks like she liked it! :D They're so fun together. Out with Bjorn, that's cool. Until she got tired. :D

Day 28 - Broom fails FTW! ;) Aww, Penelope aged up! Red hair? o.O Well that's a surprise. :D She's adorable and a little mischief maker it looks like eh? So cute seeing Penelope playing in the rocking chair. Uh oh, Duane's a little upset about Astrid moving to Windenburg. Hope they can work that out.

@permanentrose
    Sent you a PM!

@Hermitgirl
    Congrats on getting all the plants and insects (except bees) available while they were in Granite Falls! Bummer Archie got the Duelist's curse. Essa actually got that curse too, but just used a curse cleanse spell on herself before anybody could challenge her. :D I'm surprised anybody challenged him in Granite Falls. Wow, I thought they could only do that in the Magic Realm. o.O Good luck on getting the bees! :)

@SoulGal7
    I'm still totally loving Sakura's look while she's in the Fairy Realm, she's absolutely gorgeous! She was pretty before, but that hairstyle for one really suits her. :) Love the Gnome Home, it's so cute! Very nice of the other fairies to try to help Sakura by 'giving' her the Beguiling potion. ;) Interesting about the kisses Sakura and Tatiana gave Prince Oberon. He seemed very into both girls' kisses. :D The Wood Elf is adorable! Reminds me of Santa Claus for some reason. :D Oh and I have to say, I LOVE that hairstyle for Prince Oberon. I know it's intended for females, but it looks fantastic on him! Great update! :)

@Ellupelluellu

Oh my! Who got Sakura in the family way in your game? Just curious... ;)
    Update 83 - Gone Missing

7xDRdjn.png

Notes:
    Lydia's disappearance did not register as a concern immediately to Jules. They did communicate somewhat regularly, but they both lived their separate lives and did not always keep tabs on one another. It was one part of her relationship with Lydia that she appreciated, especially after dealing with the opposite in her relationship with Mario.

On Monday morning, it was school as usual, and then she came home with a time consuming project, which thankfully Dell was happy to lend a hand with.
    yMMdz71.png

After finishing her project, she texted Lydia to see if she wanted to meet her at the slopes. Though Lydia didn't answer, Jules made her way there, regardless, and enjoyed a hike. (She only needs one more wildlife encounter - I just can't manage to pause on any of the times she's been "attacked.")
    sDIaMke.png

And then she skied for bit (Might as well try to max out some of these world specific skills while she still lives here!)
    Ey9R0Iy.png

But by Tuesday afternoon, she still hadn't heard from Lydia. Again, she headed to the slopes, and sent Lydia a text to join her, only vaguely worried that she had not responded yet.

You'd think that perhaps a blizzard would warrant inclement weather conditions. Nope.
    w5vkS0C.png

She did decide to autonomously snowboard on the ludicrous slope though and I got this pretty cool screenshot.
    7l10Xza.png

But by Wednesday, Jules still hadn't heard from Lydia. After school, she even tried giving her a call, and it was then that she finally began to grow concerned. She decided to stop over her house to make sure everything was okay.

She knocked on the door, but there was no answer.
    ErtEyAC.png

She knocked again, and when there still wasn't an answer, she fished around in her pocket for Lydia's spare key and opened up the door.
    sbKfc9B.png

Jules looked around apprehensively. "Lydia?" she whispered into the silence.
    Gojs7sp.png

Suddenly, she heard a shuffling from under the couch. She jumped back in surprise, though her nerves settled when she saw it was only Mochi.
    ZvlB1Q7.png

"Here, girl," she called softly, coaxing Mochi toward her. Mochi whimpered, obviously distraught. Where in the world was Lydia?
    jUo0d8r.png

She scooped Mochi up and scanned the room again - something definitely didn't feel right.
    RSNAjcc.png

Jules left Mochi to search the rest of the house, but it looked just as it always did when she visited - no signs of forced entry, distress, or any indication that Lydia had meant to leave.

Mochi was whining at her empty bowl when Jules returned to the kitchen.
    YNsRcdU.png

She made the decision to take Mochi with her, not feeling right about leaving her in the empty house. She leashed Mochi and took her outside. "We'll figure out what happened to her," Jules glanced down at Mochi, knowing the promise was just as much for herself.
    aKl7tRO.png
    edited March 2021
    @permanentrose - I am loving the recent updates...and...another disappearance in a story lol Update 83 - Nice screenies of Jules in the snow skiing and snowboarding. And, yes, that last ding of the extreme weather is the hard one to get. At least Jules will get fit trying to achieve it, though :) Poor Mochi...and could you imagine that there would be little "accidents" from that poor dog because it hadn't gone out in a few days, and no food :( So glad that Jules decided to take Mochi home with her. Another cute dog in your story.

Update 82 - So Lydia is the daughter of Vlad. I did read all the backstory on her, and it seems plausible that she would want to escape such an environment where she was basically being confined, even for her own safety. Of course, love the photo of Caleb with the plasma fruit in his hand, showing Lydia that there are other ways to supplement her "diet". And so Lydia is being held at her father's house against her will by Agatha's sleep method. Of course, that will only work so long. I am not sure how Lydia will escape without her father knowing. All the photo shots were fab. Her original backstory, before you got the Vampire pack, still works, as she could have been "adopted" by a lovely elderly woman who wanted companionship.

@Karababy52 - Day 23 - So, Damon's Dad goes to the Grim Reaper for help to teach his son a lesson? Oh, this won't turn out very good. And the Grim Reaper gets Essa's contact info...why do I have a bad feeling about all of this. Oh Essa...I do hope that Simeon and the other Sages are going to help you with whatever comes you way. Especially what is troubling to me is that final line that Greg says, "I know a young man who will be available soon." Greg laughed as Nikolas flew away into the cold, wet darkness of night. What young man is Greg referring to? I have a feeling that this is somehow "Josh", and he is going to be in trouble, or something happens to Josh. Or maybe I am just reading into this. Also, Cornelia...is this in reference to Cornelia of The Sims 4, as in Princess Cornelia? What happened between Greg and Cornelia, or is that going to be revealed? Scary stuff here. Essa what have you gotten yourself into? Oh, and the front of that house? Love it, looks very New Orleans style.

@Hermitgirl - March 23 - Great idea for Roxanne to head to Granite Falls to work on that aspiration. I really wish that Granite Falls was a real world rather than a vacation world. I love that world. It never dawned on me with the Seasons pack that some of those herbs will now only be available during certain seasons. Gah! Well, there's a whole year ahead for Sakura to work on that one, so will just have to remember to bring her during different seasons. I call that my work-in-progress world...lol Funny that they have to catch bees in granite falls when with the bee box they are always collecting the swarm. lol I am sure that when Roxanne collects the bees, that she will be all a-buzz with excitement! lol And it seems that Roxanne wasn't the only Spellcaster on vacation. Those spellcasters are everywhere, even in Granite Falls. Sheesh!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @SoulGal7

I love love love how you've put together the Realm! It's so beautiful, and its residents are amazing. I really love all the work you're putting into building the backdrop for your story.

Also, poor Sakura...I really feel for her at the moment. It's absolutely terrible that she's being forced into this just because of Oberon, and then she's got the double whammy of Titania's misplaced anger.

@Karababy52

GO GREG, WHOOP HIS 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

Seriously, Damon deserves everything that's coming to him. It's absolutely rotten that he doesn't feel a single drop of remorse for everything he's done - to Essa, to Molly, to any other poor girl who's crossed his path. Using Melody as an example was a stroke of genius from The Dadpire.

@permanentrose

So these vampires didn't even care to take Mochi with them? What the heck! Poor Mochi, abandoned for who knows how long just because some vampires didn't think to do their research...I'm glad Jules dropped by when she did, I bet that poor dog is STARVING.
    March 23
    yCsiBC3.png

Bryons Diary
    (Bryon) “Hi mom! Everything packed, I see?”
    (Randi) “Yes, I think so. It’s not that I have much anyways… Thank you again for letting me stay with you.”

I6n5a4D.png
    (Bryon) “I can’t wait for you and Kristine to move in with us. Too bad Kristine still has to stay a while...”
    (Randi) “Are you sure Kristine and I won’t be a trouble to you and Naoki?”

JYjZTQa.png
    (Bryon) “Mom. We already designed your room. You’re not going to back out of this. It’s no problem, really. We still have a lot to catch up on too!”

3SBktMY.png
    (Randi) “Okay, okay. But once I find an apartment for Kristine and myself-“
    (Bryon) “Mom! Don’t think about that already. There’s plenty of time. Really. No rush.”

cQrOjyX.png
    I stood up.

(Bryon) “Can we say hello to Kristine before we really go home?”
    (Randi) “Of course!”

GEtLoyU.png
    (I decided to turn Kristine into a toddler and make her smaller. This way, she can ‘grow’ better)

We entered the baby room. Kristine was sleeping in her new baby crib. I didn’t want to wake her up, so I just gave her a little kiss and left the room again.

bzqbPtW.png
    (In Belgium you can go for your drivers license from the age of 18. Lets just assume that Bryon has his license)

(Randi) “You really like her, don’t you?”
    (Bryon) “I never had the chance to be a big brother until I met Johnny, but we were both teens already, close in age, so yeah, it felt different. Kristine on the other hand.. She deserves two good big brothers who will watch her.”
    (Randi) “That’s so sweet of you. Johnny thinks the same. We talked about it when he came for a visit not long ago. I’m so happy that my boys are such gentlemen.”
    (Bryon) “Ah, stop it mom. You’re making me blush.”
    (Randi) “By the way, the weather is awful today, don’t you think...?”

Behind the scenes
    PDbAt1G.png
    Back home: Naoki found some volunteers to help him with the welcome home surprise for Randi: Johnny (because he’s Randi’s son), Jules (because she's Naoki's best friend and would to anything for him) and Beatrix (she had nothing better to do 😂). Gabbie also wanted to come, but Morgyn is just getting sicker, so she told Naoki to give lots of kisses to Randi.

(Naoki) "Oh, they are here. Get ready!!"

CQNR2aT.png
    (Everyone) "Welcome home!!!"

xgxcz5G.png
    Of course, Johnny had to be out of sync.

6FpGs13.png
    Also, Roo decided it was time to give birth.

IxhfgIP.png
    (Beatrix) "Coming over here was the best decision! I can see a cat-birth now!!"

CX2Etap.png
    Roo is now a happy mother of 2 kittens: Waffle (girl) and Nacho (boy).

2ab1DdV.png
    Here's a picture of Randi and Kristine's room.

uWAv18X.png
    And here is a cute picture of Kristine while she's healthy and awake. So cute <3
    @Skeilah

Waffles and Nacho are adorable, and so is Kristine! I'm so happy that they all get to be a family together now, I love this storyline so much!
    March 24
    nWbLo8d.png

Bryons Diary
    Everyone gathered in the Realms Academy hall for 'a big announcement'. I already knew what the announcement was about thanks to Gabbie... Or well, so I thought.

oXUDiny.png
    The sages welcomed Gage and Roxanne into the academy as expected, but then Eliza joined the scene. What?

swHBJkJ.png
    Three speech platforms appeared in front of the sages. Simeon started talking.

kePW4Zk.png
    (Simeon) “You all did a great job practicing for operation 'save Isaius Ellison'. With your help and confirmation from the police station in Windenburg, we’ll be able to go into the last stage of this operation this Saturday. We’re going to take the curse down and give Isaius his body back.”

Well. This is indeed a big announcement. We're ready?? Really??

evcKtif.png
    (Eliza) “Yes. We had some troubles arranging everything. The law is… Pretty frustrating sometimes, but we did it. We got hands on a huge lot where it’s possible for you to finish your ‘operation’. We as the police members will do the guarding outside, making sure that nobody comes in or leaves the building.”

QsNfIbH.png
    (L.) “We suspect you all to have questions, and they shall be answered, but before we do that... Ms. Beltran took the time to give everyone a new project partner. We’ll use these groups for the setting on Saturday.

Every group will consist of minimal 1 Spellcaster and 1 Alchemist. You will be assigned to stand somewhere. You are not allowed to leave that place when the operation starts.

The Alchemists will brew the love potion while the Spellcasters summon Isaius’ body with the curse in it. Right after that, the Spellcasters will use their powers to throw the potion in the bodies mouth.

Ghost Isaius will be present in the room too, ready to go back to its body when the curse is forced out.

The good old Grim Reaper will be present to take care of the curse’s soul.”

6Xkwqdr.png
    (Anika) “We practiced this. A lot. We can do this. We all wish you the best of luck. I’ll now announce the new groups.”

GS8yslI.png
    (Anika) “Spellcaster Gabbie with Alchemist River”

hV3AiIV.png
    (Anika) “Spellcaster Beatrix with Alchemist Essa”

FQElYD0.png
    (Anika) “Spellcaster Bryon with Alchemist Sakura”

xKysiCR.png
    (Anika) “Spellcaster Johnny with Alchemist Jules”

(Johnny) "We are going to make mac and cheeeeeseeee!"

xNex38l.png
    (Anika) “Spellcaster Roxanne with Alchemist Astrid”

WV4SiPH.png
    (Anika) “Alchemists Jenny and Gage with Sage L.”

5Zf8CPc.png
    (Anika) “Alchemists Julian and Naoki with Sage Simeon”

nSc4yko.png
    (Anika) “Alchemists Jess and Melody with me”
    @Skeilah

Waffles and Nacho are adorable, and so is Kristine! I'm so happy that they all get to be a family together now, I love this storyline so much!

Thank you! Looks like I was just writing my today's post when you posted this ^^ I'm also so happy that everything is finally sort of falling into place. OOF!
    @lilypadmeulin yeah the vampires in question weren’t so concerned about the fate of the dog lol - or perhaps they didn’t realize she existed, as Lydia was snatched outside of Jules’ home instead of her own. Things will fall into place a bit more with tomorrow’s update :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top