Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    And why do you think Song’s town again?

I don't really know how to describe it. Let me pull out a past game where she was mafia and you can see. Hold on.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/986564/flower-garden-mafia-game-alien-win-pg-41/p26

Looking through all her isolated posts from that game, it seems like she was pretty hard to read. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Doesn’t help that a bunch of her posts there are talking about the roles or something.

The biggest thing is that I kept calling her scum there and someone asked who I would kill and I kept on saying Song but she totally didn't try to rebut it or to prove that she's good. She completely ignored all of my posts that were like that.

Over here in this game, when I expressed by doubts, she would say that she's not the baddie instead of ignoring my doubts on her.

That could just be because she has no buddies left and she thought it was more important to defend herself cause if she dies then scum loses the game.

No, she had her buddy Frenchy there still. I kept on calling out the both of them. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Emzy’s helping a bit more then they were before. I’m still not sure on whether they are town or mafia.
    Tuti seems very townlike but I can see them choosing a mafia role over a town role and I haven’t seen them as mafia so it’s still possible it’s them.
    Sophia is very town i feel like. I don’t think they would scum hunt this much if they weren’t, like going through past games I mean. They do technically have to scumhunt as Mafia in this game but I don’t think they’d go this hard.
    Dekay seems like her normal townie self. It was weird that she went off on Nush at the beginning from basically nothing, but I think they are town.
    Song isn’t acting like they do as mafia I feel like. I can see it maybe being them but not likely.
    Nush isn’t acting sus but I feel like they act a differently as town. Or at least at the beginning. This could’ve been from Dekay going after them though.
    Keyen is confirmed town.
    Bella can be voted out if we are going for someone inactive, which has proved a good option in the past.
    Pandora’s Song vote was really sus but I don’t know how they act as scum since I hosted the one game they were and they do sometimes give off scummy vibes when they are town. I’m not sure but it could be them.

Alright theirs my sus list.
    EMZY - Who are you sus of?
    TUTI - Who do you think could be Emzy’s Partner?
    SOPHIA - Who do you think could be Pandora’s Partner?
    SONG - What do you think of Nush?
    DEKAY - Are you still sus of Nush?

I’m not asking everyone questions. Keep that in mind

Oops, messed up the quotes.

Actually, does the line about Song in Mouse’s readlist not seem more suspicious to you than Pandora’s?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

I don't really know how to describe it. Let me pull out a past game where she was mafia and you can see. Hold on.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/986564/flower-garden-mafia-game-alien-win-pg-41/p26

Looking through all her isolated posts from that game, it seems like she was pretty hard to read. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Doesn’t help that a bunch of her posts there are talking about the roles or something.

The biggest thing is that I kept calling her scum there and someone asked who I would kill and I kept on saying Song but she totally didn't try to rebut it or to prove that she's good. She completely ignored all of my posts that were like that.

Over here in this game, when I expressed by doubts, she would say that she's not the baddie instead of ignoring my doubts on her.

That could just be because she has no buddies left and she thought it was more important to defend herself cause if she dies then scum loses the game.

No, she had her buddy Frenchy there still. I kept on calling out the both of them. LOL.

No, I’m talking about this game.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Oh, wait, you mean in this game... Hmmmm. I mean... maybe...?? But ah, I don't know. I just don't think she would be tunneling in on Pandora since D1 if she were mafia. Mafia usually like to keep their options open but maybe that's just me.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    But I remember you said that you think she’s town cause she’s doing something that she doesn’t do as scum, if I remember correctly. She could’ve just changed her scum playstyle?

No, I didn't say that.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    But I remember you said that you think she’s town cause she’s doing something that she doesn’t do as scum, if I remember correctly. She could’ve just changed her scum playstyle?

No, I didn't say that.

Oh. Then what did you say?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    This was a convo between Song and Mouse:
    xSongx wrote: »
    1. Sophia - It's been so long since I've played with her. She hasn't said much yet so I haven't got a read
    2. DeKay - feels like townish DeKay. I think she's good for now
    3. Song - town
    4. Emily - She's been goofy and off topic and I cannot read her. iirc, she was behaving similarly last game when she was mafia, so she might be scum.
    5. Pandora - I'm confused by Pandora. Nothing she's said feels off, but I've got this feeling about her that I just can't shake. I think this could be just a Pandora thing in general because I feel this way about her a lot, whether she's actually mafia or not.
    6. Nush - I think DeKay's logic here makes a lot of sense. out of the people who discarded town, I think they're most suspicious.
    7. Mouse - I don't know if Mouse would pick scum or not. Again, I think one of the people who discarded town is probably scum, so Mouse is definitely an option
    8. Tuti - hasn't said much, so I haven't got a read on her yet. Would she pick town or mafia? I'm inclined to believe that she'd probably pick town, honestly
    9. Keyen - hasn't said much, no read
    10. Bella - I think she'd pick town over mafia, so I'm leaning town here.

Those are my thoughts atm. I'm gonna go to bed soon too.
    1. Sophia - It's been so long since I've played with her. She hasn't said much yet so I haven't got a read
    3. Song - town
    4. Emily - She's been goofy and off topic and I cannot read her. iirc, she was behaving similarly last game when she was mafia, so she might be scum.
    5. Pandora - I'm confused by Pandora. Nothing she's said feels off, but I've got this feeling about her that I just can't shake. I think this could be just a Pandora thing in general because I feel this way about her a lot, whether she's actually mafia or not.
    6. Nush - I think DeKay's logic here makes a lot of sense. out of the people who discarded town, I think they're most suspicious.
    7. Mouse - I don't know if Mouse would pick scum or not. Again, I think one of the people who discarded town is probably scum, so Mouse is definitely an option
    8. Tuti - hasn't said much, so I haven't got a read on her yet. Would she pick town or mafia? I'm inclined to believe that she'd probably pick town, honestly

Also, do you only find me an option because I
    Happen to be one of the few people who discarded a town role or did I actually do something during the game that’s sus?
    3. Song - town

Happen to be one of the few people who discarded a town role or did I actually do something during the game that’s sus?

If you weren't part of that group, I'd be neutral on you. You haven't said much that pings me, which is part of why I'm more sus of Nush than you. You're just kinda here, not necessarily town but not scum either.

I just feel like Mouse's question to Song why she's an option and if she has done something suspicious is a bit too weird for two mafia buddies to be asking each other out loud. Mouse's question seemed sincere like she wanted to know what she did wrong and even I called her out for asking that question.

It’s possible that Mouse just asked that question so Song could respond. Don’t you think it’s odd that they’re both neutral on eachother? Scumbuddies usually put eachother as neutral on their readslists.

I looked back at Mouse's list and she also put Pandora as "don't know much about them so it could be them", something along those lines. XD

Okay then Mouse’s readslist doesn’t really help when it comes to choosing whether or not it’s Pandora or Song. Analyzing their votes on Mouse doesn’t help either cause they both did equally suspicious votes.

We’ll just have to figure out on our own then by getting reads through their posts. And looking at Pandora’s isolated posts again, she seems very townish. You should take a look as well.

I'm not good at scum reading Pandora but I think I'm better at scum reading Song and I don't see Song as scum here.

Since there was no kills yesterday, could it be mafia tried to kill me? But I protected myself? It's also possible for mafia to go after Nush but Nush was only town reading the most and didn't have a clear read on anyone else so it makes sense to kill me. So who would try to kill me? Pandora or Song? I've been town reading Song a lot so I don't think she would want to kill me.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    3. Song - town

3. Song - town

3. Song - town

If you weren't part of that group, I'd be neutral on you. You haven't said much that pings me, which is part of why I'm more sus of Nush than you. You're just kinda here, not necessarily town but not scum either.

I just feel like Mouse's question to Song why she's an option and if she has done something suspicious is a bit too weird for two mafia buddies to be asking each other out loud. Mouse's question seemed sincere like she wanted to know what she did wrong and even I called her out for asking that question.

It’s possible that Mouse just asked that question so Song could respond. Don’t you think it’s odd that they’re both neutral on eachother? Scumbuddies usually put eachother as neutral on their readslists.

I looked back at Mouse's list and she also put Pandora as "don't know much about them so it could be them", something along those lines. XD

Okay then Mouse’s readslist doesn’t really help when it comes to choosing whether or not it’s Pandora or Song. Analyzing their votes on Mouse doesn’t help either cause they both did equally suspicious votes.

We’ll just have to figure out on our own then by getting reads through their posts. And looking at Pandora’s isolated posts again, she seems very townish. You should take a look as well.

I'm not good at scum reading Pandora but I think I'm better at scum reading Song and I don't see Song as scum here.

Since there was no kills yesterday, could it be mafia tried to kill me? But I protected myself? It's also possible for mafia to go after Nush but Nush was only town reading *me the most and didn't have a clear read on anyone else so it makes sense to kill me. So who would try to kill me? Pandora or Song? I've been town reading Song a lot so I don't think she would want to kill me.

Since there was no kills yesterday, could it be mafia tried to kill me? But I protected myself? It's also possible for mafia to go after Nush but Nush was only town reading *me the most and didn't have a clear read on anyone else so it makes sense to kill me. So who would try to kill me? Pandora or Song? I've been town reading Song a lot so I don't think she would want to kill me.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    3. Song - town

3. Song - town

3. Song - town

Since there was no kills yesterday, could it be mafia tried to kill me? But I protected myself? It's also possible for mafia to go after Nush but Nush was only town reading the most and didn't have a clear read on anyone else so it makes sense to kill me. So who would try to kill me? Pandora or Song? I've been town reading Song a lot so I don't think she would want to kill me.

I dunno. That’s a good question. It could be either of them.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Emzy’s helping a bit more then they were before. I’m still not sure on whether they are town or mafia.
    Tuti seems very townlike but I can see them choosing a mafia role over a town role and I haven’t seen them as mafia so it’s still possible it’s them.
    Sophia is very town i feel like. I don’t think they would scum hunt this much if they weren’t, like going through past games I mean. They do technically have to scumhunt as Mafia in this game but I don’t think they’d go this hard.
    Dekay seems like her normal townie self. It was weird that she went off on Nush at the beginning from basically nothing, but I think they are town.
    Song isn’t acting like they do as mafia I feel like. I can see it maybe being them but not likely.
    Nush isn’t acting sus but I feel like they act a differently as town. Or at least at the beginning. This could’ve been from Dekay going after them though.
    Keyen is confirmed town.
    Bella can be voted out if we are going for someone inactive, which has proved a good option in the past.
    Pandora’s Song vote was really sus but I don’t know how they act as scum since I hosted the one game they were and they do sometimes give off scummy vibes when they are town. I’m not sure but it could be them.

Alright theirs my sus list.
    EMZY - Who are you sus of?
    TUTI - Who do you think could be Emzy’s Partner?
    SOPHIA - Who do you think could be Pandora’s Partner?
    SONG - What do you think of Nush?
    DEKAY - Are you still sus of Nush?

I’m not asking everyone questions. Keep that in mind

Oops, messed up the quotes.

Actually, does the line about Song in Mouse’s readlist not seem more suspicious to you than Pandora’s?

I mean, yah. But scum Mouse has weird read lists like this. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I think both would actually try to kill Nush instead of you. Cause not only are they confirmed town, but Pandora would probably avoid killing you cause it’d put lots of suspicion on her since you’re scumreading her. Song would also try to kill Nush and not you cause like you said, you’re townreading her.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

No, I didn't say that.

Oh. Then what did you say?

I don't know. I don't remember saying anything about Song changing her playstyle or maybe I forgot. I think were talking about Pandora's playstyle on D1. Let me look back. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Discards
    Sophia: Reversed Pope
    DeKay: Reversed Fool
    Song: Reversed Hanged Man
    Emzy: Reversed Strength
    Pandora: Reversed Sun
    Nush: Upright Tower
    Mouse: Upright Justice
    Tuti: Reversed Emperor
    Keyen: Reversed Pope
    Bella: Upright Strength

It's been a bit more than a second since I said I'd take a look. I got sidetracked, lol. Obviously at least one of us who discarded reversed cards are mafia, but I'm gonna bet more than that as I doubt all three of those who discarded a town card - Bella, Nush, and Mouse - are all mafia. But also, according to Ice's statistics, with a 62.5% chance of getting a reversed role, there's a high probability some of those who discarded town are, in fact, mafia. Right?

Hmmm very suspicious to discard town indeed but probably one of them is town, at least. 2 could be bad. Bella and Mouse?

I feel like Mouse and Nush are more likely to be the mafia town-discards. Nush has picked mafia several times before, like DeKay pointed out. Bella I feel like would more likely pick town? And Mouse is a wild card in that respect, I think.

This is what Song said about the town discards.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Currently I'm suspicious of the interaction of Dekay defending Song and the mural agreements right away.

I think if they were partners though, they wouldn't be THIS obvious right away early D1. More than likely Dekay would've ignored my comment to Song entirely. But I will keep these two on the back burner.

Nush, is confusing but I feel like he maybe wouldn't scream town PR immediately either if scum.

Mouse, I'm actually getting town vibes from.

Tuti, I have no read on yet. I don't think her auto clear of Dekay is right but also means nothing at this time.

Emzy, I can not read just yet.

Who am I missing?

Pandora said she had townish vibes from Mouse.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I think both would actually try to kill Nush instead of you. Cause not only are they confirmed town, but Pandora would probably avoid killing you cause it’d put lots of suspicion on her since you’re scumreading her. Song would also try to kill Nush and not you cause like you said, you’re townreading her.

Actually, if they chose to kill Nush, then I think the fact that they chose to kill Nush instead of Emzy could be a big clue. Cause Emzy’s been sussing Pandora and generally townreading Song, but she’s been more useful to town and scumhunting more (no offense to Nush xD). So if the mafia wanted to get a confirmed town out of the way, then they could’ve just killed Emzy instead. So why didn’t they? Why did they choose Nush instead?

Cause Emzy is townreading the mafia and the mafia don’t wanna get rid of someone who’s townreading them. Dun dun dun!
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Alright here’s what I thinking so far. Nush isn’t acting scummy but they are not acting like their town selves I feel like so possibly scum. Dekay and Pandora seem townish but it’s early in the day still so I’m not set on anything. Same with Song. Tuti kind of came and left without saying much and now I believe it’s late for them so they might not be on for a bit. I’d like to hear more from them. I know Emzy has talked a bit but most of their posts were when I was reading this while watching the livestream and I honestly don’t remember much of what they’ve said. I don’t believe anyone else has spoken very much. I’ll double check tho.

Mouse town reading Pandora and Song, and me.
    FwDXXd5.gif

But Keyen is even more confirmed. How come no one tried to kill him?

We know Nush protected Em on N1 so maybe mafia tried to kill Em or they were roleblocked.

No offense, I don't think mafia would want to kill Nush on N2. XD

I was thinking either Em, myself or Keyen would be the targets for N2. I was the first to vote Mouse out so it was pretty obvious that I was not her buddy. So the mafia would probably want to get me out of the way if not Keyen or Em.

I can see Pandora wanting to kill me since I was sus of her but not as much as Song is sus of her.

Song, wanting to kill me...? Maybe to get me out of the way, but she could easily kill Keyen is she wanted to cuz she knows I would probably try to defend her?
    FwDXXd5.gif

We know Nush protected Em on N1 so maybe mafia tried to kill Em or they were roleblocked.

I was thinking either Em, myself or Keyen would be the targets for N2. I was the first to vote Mouse out so it was pretty obvious that I was not her buddy. So the mafia would probably want to get me out of the way if not Keyen or Em.

I can see Pandora wanting to kill me since I was sus of her but not as much as Song is sus of her.

Song, wanting to kill me...? Maybe to get me out of the way, but she could easily kill Keyen is she wanted to cuz she knows I would probably try to defend her?

Cause Keyen hasn’t been active that much and they don’t really have reads on anyone.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Cause Keyen hasn’t been active that much and they don’t really have reads on anyone.

Speaking of Keyen, I don’t think it really matters who we elim today. Cause if we elim scum, then the game is over. But if either me or Pandora get eliminated, then we could replace Keyen since we’re both vanilla townies and we’d be “resurrected” as conftown. Then either of us would be able to push for a Song elim. XD
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

He was active enough to put in some votes.
    FwDXXd5.gif

He was active enough to put in some votes.

But still. I think most scum would probably choose to not kill him and go for some other confirmed townie instead.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    No nightkills?! Wow. This is weird! I can't wait to find out the explanation eventually.

Nush, remember that game where you were alien and Song and Frenchy were mafia? Don't you think Song is different here? I called her out as mafia like twice in that game and she didn't respond to those. But over here she did say that she's not a mafia even when she wasn't on the chopping block and I feel like she's being sincere.

Also, Nush, what is your role?

And Song too, what's your role?

I’m vanilla. I didn’t have a role choice. I’m Uprighht Hermit, to be precise.

What was your other card not discarded?

My two options, besides the one I discarded, was Upright Strength and Reversed Hermit. I basically just picked my alignment.
    they/he
    the time change is getting me. Already about bedtime. I wish we'd just get rid of the whole clocks forward and back thing, it does no one any good and does considerable harm.

I'm glad I can't relate. XD

it's one of many indefensible things we still do in the US despite it being demonstrably useless and demonstrably harmful.

We've got a lot of things like that in the US, honestly.
    they/he
    Tho, I gotta say, Song has been slacking a bit with her scumhunting these past few days. But maybe it's cuz there's not much to scumhunt since a lot of townies were confirmed and there modkills and mafia claims, etc. XD

I've also gotten busy after day one. I can't get on whenever I want like I'm normally able to. The amount of clears and stuff has also made it fairly easy to scumhunt, honestly, and I feel like in general y'all have mostly said everything I would've.
    they/he

When I'm scum, I generally feel like defending would be more scummy so I normally just ignore accusations unless I'm actually in danger. But apparently not lmaoooo
    they/he