Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Are days and nights still going to be whole 24 hours?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hope it won't flip til at least 12 hours from now because I'm already making someone wait.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I could reintroduce the final vote mechanic from a while back that nobody used. A final vote can't be changed and it will contribute to a hammer
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited March 2021
    Keyen says he can't participate anymore. If a player who dies is a VT, they'll replace him
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    VOTE: Song

Yeah I don’t know what the heck Dekay is seeing in Pandora that makes her seem more sus than Song. She’s acted way more townish than Song has and what Mouse said about Song in her readslist is also kinda suspicious. But I don’t really think it matters who we elim in what order cause there was no nightkill tonight. Even if me and Pandora get eliminated and there’s nightkills, then you guys can still elim Song.

Pandora, if you’re scum, then you did a outstanding job cause honestly if I didn’t know how long you’ve been playing then I’d think you’ve been playing for like 4 or 5 years or something.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I could reintroduce the final vote mechanic from a while back that nobody used. A final vote can't be changed and it will contribute to a hammer

Hopefully not. It’d be nice to have some more time to discuss today.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    VOTE: Song

Yeah I don’t know what the heck Dekay is seeing in Pandora that makes her seem more sus than Song. She’s acted way more townish than Song has and what Mouse said about Song in her readslist is also kinda suspicious. But I don’t really think it matters who we elim in what order cause there was no nightkill tonight. Even if me and Pandora get eliminated and there’s nightkills, then you guys can still elim Song.

Pandora, if you’re scum, then you did an outstanding job cause honestly if I didn’t know how long you’ve been playing then I’d think you’ve been playing for like 4 or 5 years or something.

edit (body is too short)
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Mystical Vote Count 3.1
    Pandora votes Song
    DeKay votes Pandora
    Song votes Pandora
    Emily votes Pandora
    Sophia votes Song

Pandora - DeKay, Song, Emily
    Song - Pandora, Sophia

Day ends in 14.5 hours

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Mystical Vote Count 1.4
    DeKay votes Nush
    Pandora votes Song
    Sophia votes Mouse
    Pandora unvotes
    Keyen votes Nush
    Sophia votes Nush

Emily votes Pandora
    Song votes Nush
    DeKay votes Mouse
    Emily votes Mouse
    Song votes Pandora

Nush - Keyen, Sophia
    Mouse - DeKay, Emily
    Pandora - Song

Day ends in 1 hour 15 minutes.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I don’t know how to defend myself. Honestly I’d vote me also if I weren’t me. I’m going to Vote Tuti. I really think she picked mafia. And we know she at least had the option. Sophia or Song could be mafia too since they were some of the last people to vote Nush. Could’ve just been going along with others.

On Day 1, Mouse voted Tuti when the votes were like this. She could have voted Pandora if she wanted to but then they would have tied, so maybe that was why Mouse voted Tuti instead of Pandora? (Nush was already 'confirmed' as town at this point.)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Tho, I gotta say, Song has been slacking a bit with her scumhunting these past few days. But maybe it's cuz there's not much to scumhunt since a lot of townies were confirmed and there modkills and mafia claims, etc. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mystical Vote Count 1.4
    DeKay votes Nush
    Pandora votes Song
    Sophia votes Mouse
    Pandora unvotes
    Keyen votes Nush
    Sophia votes Nush

Emily votes Pandora
    Song votes Nush
    DeKay votes Mouse
    Emily votes Mouse
    Song votes Pandora

Nush - Keyen, Sophia
    Mouse - DeKay, Emily
    Pandora - Song

Day ends in 1 hour 15 minutes.
    I don’t know how to defend myself. Honestly I’d vote me also if I weren’t me. I’m going to Vote Tuti. I really think she picked mafia. And we know she at least had the option. Sophia or Song could be mafia too since they were some of the last people to vote Nush. Could’ve just been going along with others.

On Day 1, Mouse voted Tuti when the votes were like this. She could have voted Pandora if she wanted to but then they would have tied, so maybe that was why Mouse voted Tuti instead of Pandora? (Nush was already 'confirmed' as town at this point.)

That’s a good point but I still think Pandora is town.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Tho, I gotta say, Song has been slacking a bit with her scumhunting these past few days. But maybe it's cuz there's not much to scumhunt since a lot of townies were confirmed and there modkills and mafia claims, etc. XD

No, there’s been a lot to scumhunt. Both you & I are scumhunting. Emzy & Pandora (I think?) have been doing some scumhunting too.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    And why do you think Song’s town again?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    This was a convo between Song and Mouse:
    xSongx wrote: »
    1. Sophia - It's been so long since I've played with her. She hasn't said much yet so I haven't got a read
    2. DeKay - feels like townish DeKay. I think she's good for now
    3. Song - town
    4. Emily - She's been goofy and off topic and I cannot read her. iirc, she was behaving similarly last game when she was mafia, so she might be scum.
    5. Pandora - I'm confused by Pandora. Nothing she's said feels off, but I've got this feeling about her that I just can't shake. I think this could be just a Pandora thing in general because I feel this way about her a lot, whether she's actually mafia or not.
    6. Nush - I think DeKay's logic here makes a lot of sense. out of the people who discarded town, I think they're most suspicious.
    7. Mouse - I don't know if Mouse would pick scum or not. Again, I think one of the people who discarded town is probably scum, so Mouse is definitely an option
    8. Tuti - hasn't said much, so I haven't got a read on her yet. Would she pick town or mafia? I'm inclined to believe that she'd probably pick town, honestly
    9. Keyen - hasn't said much, no read
    10. Bella - I think she'd pick town over mafia, so I'm leaning town here.

Those are my thoughts atm. I'm gonna go to bed soon too.
    1. Sophia - It's been so long since I've played with her. She hasn't said much yet so I haven't got a read
    3. Song - town
    4. Emily - She's been goofy and off topic and I cannot read her. iirc, she was behaving similarly last game when she was mafia, so she might be scum.
    5. Pandora - I'm confused by Pandora. Nothing she's said feels off, but I've got this feeling about her that I just can't shake. I think this could be just a Pandora thing in general because I feel this way about her a lot, whether she's actually mafia or not.
    6. Nush - I think DeKay's logic here makes a lot of sense. out of the people who discarded town, I think they're most suspicious.
    7. Mouse - I don't know if Mouse would pick scum or not. Again, I think one of the people who discarded town is probably scum, so Mouse is definitely an option
    8. Tuti - hasn't said much, so I haven't got a read on her yet. Would she pick town or mafia? I'm inclined to believe that she'd probably pick town, honestly

Also, do you only find me an option because I
    Happen to be one of the few people who discarded a town role or did I actually do something during the game that’s sus?
    3. Song - town

Happen to be one of the few people who discarded a town role or did I actually do something during the game that’s sus?

If you weren't part of that group, I'd be neutral on you. You haven't said much that pings me, which is part of why I'm more sus of Nush than you. You're just kinda here, not necessarily town but not scum either.

I just feel like Mouse's question to Song why she's an option and if she has done something suspicious is a bit too weird for two mafia buddies to be asking each other out loud. Mouse's question seemed sincere like she wanted to know what she did wrong and even I called her out for asking that question.
    832XG3D.gif
    3. Song - town

3. Song - town

3. Song - town

If you weren't part of that group, I'd be neutral on you. You haven't said much that pings me, which is part of why I'm more sus of Nush than you. You're just kinda here, not necessarily town but not scum either.

I just feel like Mouse's question to Song why she's an option and if she has done something suspicious is a bit too weird for two mafia buddies to be asking each other out loud. Mouse's question seemed sincere like she wanted to know what she did wrong and even I called her out for asking that question.

It’s possible that Mouse just asked that question so Song could respond. Don’t you think it’s odd that they’re both neutral on eachother? Scumbuddies usually put eachother as neutral on their readslists.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

I don't really know how to describe it. Let me pull out a past game where she was mafia and you can see. Hold on.
    832XG3D.gif

I don't really know how to describe it. Let me pull out a past game where she was mafia and you can see. Hold on.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/986564/flower-garden-mafia-game-alien-win-pg-41/p26
    832XG3D.gif

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/986564/flower-garden-mafia-game-alien-win-pg-41/p26

Looking through all her isolated posts from that game, it seems like she was pretty hard to read. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Doesn’t help that a bunch of her posts there are talking about the roles or something.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    3. Song - town

3. Song - town

3. Song - town

It’s possible that Mouse just asked that question so Song could respond. Don’t you think it’s odd that they’re both neutral on eachother? Scumbuddies usually put eachother as neutral on their readslists.

I looked back at Mouse's list and she also put Pandora as "don't know much about them so it could be them", something along those lines. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    But I remember you said that you think she’s town cause she’s doing something that she doesn’t do as scum, if I remember correctly. She could’ve just changed her scum playstyle?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Looking through all her isolated posts from that game, it seems like she was pretty hard to read. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Doesn’t help that a bunch of her posts there are talking about the roles or something.

The biggest thing is that I kept calling her scum there and someone asked who I would kill and I kept on saying Song but she totally didn't try to rebut it or to prove that she's good. She completely ignored all of my posts that were like that.

Over here in this game, when I expressed by doubts, she would say that she's not the baddie instead of ignoring my doubts on her.
    832XG3D.gif
    3. Song - town

3. Song - town

3. Song - town

I looked back at Mouse's list and she also put Pandora as "don't know much about them so it could be them", something along those lines. XD

Okay then Mouse’s readslist doesn’t really help when it comes to choosing whether or not it’s Pandora or Song. Analyzing their votes on Mouse doesn’t help either cause they both did equally suspicious votes.

We’ll just have to figure out on our own then by getting reads through their posts. And looking at Pandora’s isolated posts again, she seems very townish. You should take a look as well.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

The biggest thing is that I kept calling her scum there and someone asked who I would kill and I kept on saying Song but she totally didn't try to rebut it or to prove that she's good. She completely ignored all of my posts that were like that.

Over here in this game, when I expressed by doubts, she would say that she's not the baddie instead of ignoring my doubts on her.

That could just be because she has no buddies left and she thought it was more important to defend herself cause if she dies then scum loses the game.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Emzy’s helping a bit more then they were before. I’m still not sure on whether they are town or mafia.
    Tuti seems very townlike but I can see them choosing a mafia role over a town role and I haven’t seen them as mafia so it’s still possible it’s them.
    Sophia is very town i feel like. I don’t think they would scum hunt this much if they weren’t, like going through past games I mean. They do technically have to scumhunt as Mafia in this game but I don’t think they’d go this hard.
    Dekay seems like her normal townie self. It was weird that she went off on Nush at the beginning from basically nothing, but I think they are town.
    Song isn’t acting like they do as mafia I feel like. I can see it maybe being them but not likely.
    Nush isn’t acting sus but I feel like they act a differently as town. Or at least at the beginning. This could’ve been from Dekay going after them though.
    Keyen is confirmed town.
    Bella can be voted out if we are going for someone inactive, which has proved a good option in the past.
    Pandora’s Song vote was really sus but I don’t know how they act as scum since I hosted the one game they were and they do sometimes give off scummy vibes when they are town. I’m not sure but it could be them.

Alright theirs my sus list.
    EMZY - Who are you sus of?
    TUTI - Who do you think could be Emzy’s Partner?
    SOPHIA - Who do you think could be Pandora’s Partner?
    SONG - What do you think of Nush?
    DEKAY - Are you still sus of Nush?

I’m not asking everyone questions. Keep that in mind

Well, yea, I am still sus of Nush. Keyen is confirmed town, so I need to find 4 more townies. I think Song is town. Pandora, maybe after some thinking, I think is acting like her town self. I think Bella is town just going off with the idea of her not liking to be mafia.
    You, I'm not so sure. Actually, I'm also slightly worried about Tuti. I've never seen her make long posts like these before and last night while I was gonna sleep, I wondered if her knowing that I wouldn't pick mafia is something told to her. I don't know why, I just feel like maybe she has a buddy and her buddy told her this.

I'll continue to read now and come up with my final reads on everyone else.

I feel like Mouse was kinda neutral with both Song and Pandora.
    832XG3D.gif
    Emzy’s helping a bit more then they were before. I’m still not sure on whether they are town or mafia.
    Tuti seems very townlike but I can see them choosing a mafia role over a town role and I haven’t seen them as mafia so it’s still possible it’s them.
    Sophia is very town i feel like. I don’t think they would scum hunt this much if they weren’t, like going through past games I mean. They do technically have to scumhunt as Mafia in this game but I don’t think they’d go this hard.
    Dekay seems like her normal townie self. It was weird that she went off on Nush at the beginning from basically nothing, but I think they are town.
    Song isn’t acting like they do as mafia I feel like. I can see it maybe being them but not likely.
    Nush isn’t acting sus but I feel like they act a differently as town. Or at least at the beginning. This could’ve been from Dekay going after them though.
    Keyen is confirmed town.
    Bella can be voted out if we are going for someone inactive, which has proved a good option in the past.
    Pandora’s Song vote was really sus but I don’t know how they act as scum since I hosted the one game they were and they do sometimes give off scummy vibes when they are town. I’m not sure but it could be them.

Alright theirs my sus list.
    EMZY - Who are you sus of?
    TUTI - Who do you think could be Emzy’s Partner?
    SOPHIA - Who do you think could be Pandora’s Partner?
    SONG - What do you think of Nush?
    DEKAY - Are you still sus of Nush?

I’m not asking everyone questions. Keep that in mind

Oops, messed up the quotes.
    832XG3D.gif