Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    No nightkills?! Wow. This is weird! I can't wait to find out the explanation eventually.

Nush, remember that game where you were alien and Song and Frenchy were mafia? Don't you think Song is different here? I called her out as mafia like twice in that game and she didn't respond to those. But over here she did say that she's not a mafia even when she wasn't on the chopping block and I feel like she's being sincere.

Also, Nush, what is your role?

And Song too, what's your role?

let me just consult Emzy and see if she wants me to divulge my role, first. If she's here yet. As for that game, yes I remember it, but what I remember most was the fun I had with Mouse...wait..or was it Bella? Now I am mixing up who was my partner when. I was aliens with one, and mafia with the other, and we won both time and had a blast. But sorry to disappoint, Song wasn't on my radar in any way so I can't compare her then as opposed to now. I don't know what Song is like in mafia generally, other than she seems to have been assigned mafia way more than her fair share recently, and everyone seems always to sus her right from the start in every game, and I never know why.

It's the one where you were with Mouse and Song put me and Mouse as the only two contenders to be voted.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No nightkills?! Wow. This is weird! I can't wait to find out the explanation eventually.

Nush, remember that game where you were alien and Song and Frenchy were mafia? Don't you think Song is different here? I called her out as mafia like twice in that game and she didn't respond to those. But over here she did say that she's not a mafia even when she wasn't on the chopping block and I feel like she's being sincere.

let me just consult Emzy and see if she wants me to divulge my role, first. If she's here yet. As for that game, yes I remember it, but what I remember most was the fun I had with Mouse...wait..or was it Bella? Now I am mixing up who was my partner when. I was aliens with one, and mafia with the other, and we won both time and had a blast. But sorry to disappoint, Song wasn't on my radar in any way so I can't compare her then as opposed to now. I don't know what Song is like in mafia generally, other than she seems to have been assigned mafia way more than her fair share recently, and everyone seems always to sus her right from the start in every game, and I never know why.

It's the one where you were with Mouse and Song put me and Mouse as the only two contenders to be voted.

see? I didn't even remember that much detail. So I was Aliens with Mouse. It was fun. I didn't even recall that Song put you and Mouse as the only two contenders, but I'll take your word for it. I can't fathom how other people keep these kinds of details in their heads, but then, I keep things in my head others can't fathom, of a different sort.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    vote tuti shes supsicious hehe :p im kidding ok icmnfish
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    vote tuti shes supsicious hehe :p im kidding ok icmnfish

Tuti is suspicious
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

I’m vanilla. I didn’t have a role choice. I’m Uprighht Hermit, to be precise.
    they/he
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Also,

VOTE PANDORA

Let’s win this.
    they/he
    Sophia seems to be the sort of person who can really keep the details of dialogues in her head and make all kinds of inferences from them. I can keep the details of where hundreds of parts go in a machine that I had to take apart to clean and put back together, but dialogues that seem mostly like meaningless social noise to me, just don't stick. Maybe if dialogues could be spatial instead of...procedural? No, they aren't even procedural really because procedures are easily made spatial.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member

xSongx wrote: »

I’m vanilla. I didn’t have a role choice. I’m Uprighht Hermit, to be precise.

What was your other card not discarded?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sophia seems to be the sort of person who can really keep the details of dialogues in her head and make all kinds of inferences from them. I can keep the details of where hundreds of parts go in a machine that I had to take apart to clean and put back together, but dialogues that seem mostly like meaningless social noise to me, just don't stick. Maybe if dialogues could be spatial instead of...procedural? No, they aren't even procedural really because procedures are easily made spatial.

Sounds like you might be a bit dyslexic too. I read that dyslexic people tend to have very good spatial reasoning

Anyway, back to my hosting hole
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I tend to think divulging our roles at this point would get us somewhere faster, but I'll wait to see what my partner thinks.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I tend to think divulging our roles at this point would get us somewhere faster, but I'll wait to see what my partner thinks.

I think that's probably a decent idea? But leave yours till last.
    What was pandora's claim, again? I've forgotten. And then DeKay is last.
    What was pandora's claim, again? I've forgotten. And then DeKay is last.

I'm Upright Tower and Upright Fortune mixed.
    Sophia claimed upright sun, yes?

Yes, I believe she did.
    Has dekay claimed?

I don't believe so.
    I'm the JOAT. Tracker and doctor.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    See, I tracked Sophia on Night 1 and it said she didn't visit anyone. Which was why I thought maybe she wasn't Mouse's buddy unless she purposely didn't submit a kill. I also thought there was no kills cuz maybe Nush was a bulletproof.

But last night I asked Icey if Tuti Roleblocked someone, would it show that person I targetted to as has visited someone or no one and Icey said it will show up as no one. So I think it's still possible that Sophia could be bad.

But I just think Pandora is more sus to me at this point than Sophia.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'm the JOAT. Tracker and doctor.

oh. interesting. who did you track and doctor?

See, I tracked Sophia on Night 1 and it said she didn't visit anyone. Which was why I thought maybe she wasn't Mouse's buddy unless she purposely didn't submit a kill. I also thought there was no kills cuz maybe Nush was a bulletproof.

But last night I asked Icey if Tuti Roleblocked someone, would it show that person I targetted to as has visited someone or no one and Icey said it will show up as no one. So I think it's still possible that Sophia could be bad.

But I just think Pandora is more sus to me at this point than Sophia.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I wonder if nusher will come back to claim now
    I wonder if nusher will come back to claim now

Do you think their role would have played a part on why there were no night kills?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    well anyway i was going to try do some investigative work and stuff for myself but i can't really be bothered and i'm tired from uni lol

so anyways

vote: pandoor