Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    icmnfish i dont want to die tho :(

awwwwww sweetie, don't worry! You can still be part of the game! You can find out who all is who, or you can decide not to find out, so you can be surprised by the outcome. You can watch, can hang out with others in the afterlife server and talk.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    can i replace bella i wonder
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    can i replace bella i wonder

Bella has already been modkilled and revealed so you wouldn't be able to. Don't worry, always more games to play, I'm sure of it! :)
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    i was so exited to be mafia tho :( and i was doing so well
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    i was so exited to be mafia tho :( and i was doing so well

I'm sure you will get to be mafia again, in another game! :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "How was it, my dear Arturo?"

"I'm so close! I just need one last breakthrough and I think this could be it!"

Madam Ricksen looks amused.

"That's good to hear. Let's continue with our session, shall we?"

It is now Day 3
    Day ends in 24 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    "How was it, my dear Arturo?"

"I'm so close! I just need one last breakthrough and I think this could be it!"

Madam Ricksen looks amused.

"That's good to hear. Let's continue with our session, shall we?"

It is now Day 3
    Day ends in 24 hours

Wow! No one was night killed again!?! How amazing!!

VOTE: SONG
    i mean pandorra

I said at the end of D2 that I was starting this day with voting song XD because we are 6:1 right now we can afford a miselim today so I was sure the plan was to vote me today then tomorrow song?
    No nightkills?! Wow. This is weird! I can't wait to find out the explanation eventually.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Right now we are sitting at the possiblity of Song, Me, Sophia or Dekay as Mouse's partner. As we are the 4 who are not confirmed at this time. If I'm not mistaken we can afford 2 miselims (assuming the next two nights actually have kills). That gives us lots of time to be able to work it out!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Vote: Pandora

I really don't think it's Song.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    VOTE PANDORA

unless Emzy and Nush are partners and Emzy is sticking up for them, which I seriously doubt, Nush and Emzy are cleared now.

Song, vote Mouse.

Dekay trying to get the votes on Mouse for D1, for me clears Dekay from being her partner.

That leaves Song, me and Sophia.
    No nightkills?! Wow. This is weird! I can't wait to find out the explanation eventually.

Nush, remember that game where you were alien and Song and Frenchy were mafia? Don't you think Song is different here? I called her out as mafia like twice in that game and she didn't respond to those. But over here she did say that she's not a mafia even when she wasn't on the chopping block and I feel like she's being sincere.

Also, Nush, what is your role?

And Song too, what's your role?
    832XG3D.gif
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Right now we are sitting at the possiblity of Song, Me, Sophia or Dekay as Mouse's partner. As we are the 4 who are not confirmed at this time. If I'm not mistaken we can afford 2 miselims (assuming the next two nights actually have kills). That gives us lots of time to be able to work it out!

I think we're only allowed 1 miselim tho.
    832XG3D.gif

I'm willing to be voted tonight because we CAN afford it, but if you TRULY don't think it is Song then you may need to take a closer look at Sophia then.

I'm willing to be voted tonight because we CAN afford it, but if you TRULY don't think it is Song then you may need to take a closer look at Sophia then.

Yeah, I think it's either you or Sophia.
    832XG3D.gif

If we are 6:1 now and miselim me and have a night kill

Then D4 we start with 4:1. If we miselim then and have a night kill we start D5 with 2:1.

Does that not mean the day can still continue as per normal then?

Then D4 we start with 4:1. If we miselim then and have a night kill we start D5 with 2:1.

Oh yeah, that's true. Okay, good then. It's settled. Kill Pandora today and kill Sophia tomorrow. If Song is mafia in this game, then good job to her. 🙈
    832XG3D.gif

Nush, remember that game where you were alien and Song and Frenchy were mafia? Don't you think Song is different here? I called her out as mafia like twice in that game and she didn't respond to those. But over here she did say that she's not a mafia even when she wasn't on the chopping block and I feel like she's being sincere.

Also, Nush, what is your role?

And Song too, what's your role?

let me just consult Emzy and see if she wants me to divulge my role, first. If she's here yet. As for that game, yes I remember it, but what I remember most was the fun I had with Mouse...wait..or was it Bella? Now I am mixing up who was my partner when. I was aliens with one, and mafia with the other, and we won both time and had a blast. But sorry to disappoint, Song wasn't on my radar in any way so I can't compare her then as opposed to now. I don't know what Song is like in mafia generally, other than she seems to have been assigned mafia way more than her fair share recently, and everyone seems always to sus her right from the start in every game, and I never know why.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Nush and Em, if you had to rank Pandora, Song, Sophia and me in terms of most likely to me Mouse's buddy, what is the ranking like?
    832XG3D.gif

Oh yeah, that's true. Okay, good then. It's settled. Kill Pandora today and kill Sophia tomorrow. If Song is mafia in this game, then good job to her. 🙈

Haha I'm okay with this. Town win here we come! If Song is mafia then she would be voted D5 anyways. I'm pretty sure either way this leads to a town win!
    Nush and Em, if you had to rank Pandora, Song, Sophia and me in terms of most likely to me Mouse's buddy, what is the ranking like?

I'm more sus of Pandora and don't even have a good argument as to why. But I have no reason to put any faith in my 'instincts' in this game.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I'm more sus of Pandora and don't even have a good argument as to why. But I have no reason to put any faith in my 'instincts' in this game.

Nah, I think I'm just somehow a scummy person when I type. XD I guess it offsets my silly customer service voice when I talk. Haha! XD I can totally see how everyone always is sus of me haha!