Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 suggestions 2!

Hello EA, Maxis, Other fans! You guys are awesome for making this game work. I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT COW PLANTS HAVE BEEN ADDED! so i'm going to give you some suggestions for expansion packs, new towns, and other new things like video games, spore topics, and... Other Fans' suggestions!
If any of you guys want to respond, Go ahead and Post what you think below this conversation starter!

* one of my Ideas for an expansion pack is that you bring back seasons, Late night, pets, and generations!
* another idea is that you can make an expansion pack that would bring spore to the sims! Like creating creatures in the sims for an imaginary alien friend that can be made by sims of any age (except for babies, because that would make no sense, and i'm not hating on babies, i'm just saying that babies are unable to play video games because they are very tiny. And because for some reason some people like to be inappropriate by making private part creatures. I mean really, It's rated 10+, so why don't we keep it rated 10+.) Okay back to the discussion about the spore expansion. Maybe the video game Spore will be a video game inside of the sims 4, and the aliens that you create from your actual spore game (like ANaTs for instance, My Spore GA creature that i really like) could visit the sim world and they would have their own space ships you designed for them! GO SPORE!!!!!!!!!!

* yeah. I really like spore.

The Suggestions that will have something to do with spore and only spore:
*EA, Maxis, Please make Spore Creepy & Cute be for Mac (apple computer)
*EA, Maxis, Please make spore GA (Galactic Adventures) be for mac so mac players can enjoy fun even more
*and yes I have a mac and GA, but the only reason I can play GA is because it was a Disk thingy.
PLEASE MAXIS! PLEEEEEEAAAAASE!!!!

Comments

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I suggest we get an option to let sims be tailors and create clothes like in the Sims 2 Freetime. I also suggest that (perhaps at the same time) we get farming. We have so fine options for sims to make their own food with stuff they find and plant, but sims are drawing juice and milk right from the fridge, I suggest more citrus fruit trees, a juicer for making juice, and milking cows and goats for milk. Hopefully in an extra pack or with an expansion pack. But NOT as in the Sims 3 to buy individually for lots of money, please.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Simsister2004 I completely agree. The store was nice until it got to the point where there was so much content that you had to purchase individually that it just got too hard to keep up. I've never minded shelling out the cash to purchase stuff packs, worlds and expansions but the idea of having to individually purchase and download 500+ things just to have a complete and fully functioning game really stunk.

**edited because I r not speel guder**
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • DaWolf78DaWolf78 Posts: 1 New Member
    I absolutely love the sims 4, been playing since simscity one. I play it on the ps4.

What I would like to suggest is the possibility to hire or form a band, for live shows in bars.
    Also as a metalhead, what I truly miss is long hair/ponytails(long) for men.

After running a bar and restaurant it would be fun if you could open a hotel.

I used to own my own bar,before covid, and our live nights were sone of our best nights.

Hope you will consider this.

A pack could hold:

Drumkits
    Bass guitars
    Keyboards
    A PA set for singers
    Amplifiers
    New posters and paintings (band posters, or paintings from "celebrities"
    Live stages
    New lighting with switching colours
    Leather pants and jackets(even patch-/battlejackets)
    Long hair for men
    Gothic wardrobes for men and women
    A new bar(black with lighting under it.)
    A hard rock radiochannel
    Army boots
    Spiked coakers and wirstbands
    Multiple festival wristbands
    New job in music starting a rrcord seller to become record label owner
    New area with live venues and a record store and recordlabel.
    A long goaty and shaped beards
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @DaWolf78 Hello. Perhaps you would like to add your ideas to this thread, that has the same theme:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/987143/music-pack-bands-pack-all-your-ideas-sims-4#latest

The forum managers has a thing for surfacing old threads, so they might close this one.