Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    vote panda
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I’m going to go to sleep now. Goodnight.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Was gonna say I'd wait on my vote til DeKay wakes up, but I see it doesn't matter. Start the party in the afterlife for those of us who follow, okay @tutifruity6644 ?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If people have nothing left to discuss, I can end day early And add extra hours to the next day.

Although maybe DeKay might still want a word in when she wakes up
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Yeah, I'll just wait for DeKay to speak up
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Was gonna say I'd wait on my vote til DeKay wakes up, but I see it doesn't matter. Start the party in the afterlife for those of us who follow, okay @tutifruity6644 ?

what nush?
    You have enough votes to be eliminated whether I vote or not, and you have claimed mafia, so it doesn't matter, but giving Delay the chance to weigh in first seems reasonable. Anyway it's game over town win, because after you, only 1 scum left. So we're waiting just...because, I guess? There's not even any point in strategizing further.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    You have enough votes to be eliminated whether I vote or not, and you have claimed mafia, so it doesn't matter, but giving Delay the chance to weigh in first seems reasonable. Anyway it's game over town win, because after you, only 1 scum left. So we're waiting just...because, I guess? There's not even any point in strategizing further.

if you dont vote me and vote panda we can keep playing longer if you want nush so we dont have to end the game so early ok
    if you vote panda nush i promise i wont kill you tonight
    Mystical Vote Count 2.5
    DeKay votes Pandora
    DeKay votes Sophia
    Keyen votes Bella
    Sophia votes Tuti
    DeKay votes Pandora
    Pandora votes Tuti

Tuti votes Pandora
    Tuti unvotes
    Keyen votes Tuti
    Song votes Tuti
    Emily votes Tuti
    Tuti votes Pandora

Tuti - Sophia, Pandora, Keyen, Song, Emily
    Pandora - DeKay, Tuti

Day ends in 1 hour

I don't think DeKay is going to make it in time for the end of day, but at least she can't complain that I deprived her of the chance to chime in :joy:

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Vote: Tuti

I don't think it matters cuz I think she's bad. But let's see what set tuti is in and see if she was Bella's buddy.

But I'm guessing she was Mouse's buddy and Pandora and Bella are the other mafia.

I believe Song is good. She gets defensive when town but scum Song likes to point fingers at others desperately without much explanation. And I'm not seeing that from her now. So I think she's good.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

I don't think it matters cuz I think she's bad. But let's see what set tuti is in and see if she was Bella's buddy.

But I'm guessing she was Mouse's buddy and Pandora and Bella are the other mafia.

I believe Song is good. She gets defensive when town but scum Song likes to point fingers at others desperately without much explanation. And I'm not seeing that from her now. So I think she's good.

If you all are more comfortable voting me first tomorrow go ahead. Honestly I'll take one for the team because it won't matter much once I flip town and then you'll know where to go! :)
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

If you all are more comfortable voting me first tomorrow go ahead. Honestly I'll take one for the team because it won't matter much once I flip town and then you'll know where to go! :)

If it's not you, then who do you think it is? Song?
    832XG3D.gif

If it's not you, then who do you think it is? Song?

I think it is a good possibility it is Song or Sophia. But I'm more leaning to Song.
    I believe we can still miselim tomorrow, so if it's not Pandora, then it's Song? Or Sophia...? AAAAHHHH.
    832XG3D.gif
    If Mouse and Tuti are buddies, then it can't be Sophia since she wanted to vote Bella out for inactivity on Day 1. So that's kinda a big clue.
    832XG3D.gif
    I believe we can still miselim tomorrow, so if it's not Pandora, then it's Song? Or Sophia...? AAAAHHHH.

Yeah tomorrow we should still be 5:1 (considering a kill happens) so a miselim will be okay. That's why I said, if you need to vote me out tomorrow to get your answers then I'll be okay with it.

I'm currently leaning like 80/20 for Song.
    If Mouse and Tuti are buddies, then it can't be Sophia since she wanted to vote Bella out for inactivity on Day 1. So that's kinda a big clue.

If it is Bella and Tuti, who do you think it could be?
    I'm very confused about all the speculation going on, since Tuti out and admitted she's mafia.

xicwqMCm.jpg

If it is Bella and Tuti, who do you think it could be?

Mouse and... You? I guess?
    832XG3D.gif
    I'm very confused about all the speculation going on, since Tuti out and admitted she's mafia.

Trying to figure out who the last mafia is!
    So we have less than half an hour, and Tuti is desperate to stay in the game one more round even though she's admitted to being mafia. I'll play ball; what do you all want to do?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I would have to read back to see how Mouse interacted with you or Sophia. And I need to go back and see why I was town reading Sophia again. Tho, I remember at the back of my mind that it's still possible for Sophia to have been buddies with Mouse. But then a Song and Mouse pairing is also quite possible so this is gonna be a problem.
    832XG3D.gif
    So we have less than half an hour, and Tuti is desperate to stay in the game one more round even though she's admitted to being mafia. I'll play ball; what do you all want to do?

Kill Tuti now to see who she's was paired with.
    832XG3D.gif