Jult 27th - Bug Fixes! Catch up on the fixes with the latest patch click here
July 20th: The latest patch is live! To read the patch notes, click here
July 23rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 799 Member
    vote panda
    NFpPcSy.png
    < 3 two sisters a sims 3 story < 3
    coming soon
    < 3 tallulah < 3
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I’m going to go to sleep now. Goodnight.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 8,913 Member
    Was gonna say I'd wait on my vote til DeKay wakes up, but I see it doesn't matter. Start the party in the afterlife for those of us who follow, okay @tutifruity6644 ?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,574 Member
    If people have nothing left to discuss, I can end day early And add extra hours to the next day.

    Although maybe DeKay might still want a word in when she wakes up
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,574 Member
    Yeah, I'll just wait for DeKay to speak up
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 799 Member
    Was gonna say I'd wait on my vote til DeKay wakes up, but I see it doesn't matter. Start the party in the afterlife for those of us who follow, okay @tutifruity6644 ?

    what nush?
    NFpPcSy.png
    < 3 two sisters a sims 3 story < 3
    coming soon
    < 3 tallulah < 3
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 8,913 Member
    You have enough votes to be eliminated whether I vote or not, and you have claimed mafia, so it doesn't matter, but giving Delay the chance to weigh in first seems reasonable. Anyway it's game over town win, because after you, only 1 scum left. So we're waiting just...because, I guess? There's not even any point in strategizing further.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 799 Member
    You have enough votes to be eliminated whether I vote or not, and you have claimed mafia, so it doesn't matter, but giving Delay the chance to weigh in first seems reasonable. Anyway it's game over town win, because after you, only 1 scum left. So we're waiting just...because, I guess? There's not even any point in strategizing further.

    if you dont vote me and vote panda we can keep playing longer if you want nush so we dont have to end the game so early ok
    NFpPcSy.png
    < 3 two sisters a sims 3 story < 3
    coming soon
    < 3 tallulah < 3
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 799 Member
    if you vote panda nush i promise i wont kill you tonight
    NFpPcSy.png
    < 3 two sisters a sims 3 story < 3
    coming soon
    < 3 tallulah < 3
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,574 Member
    Mystical Vote Count 2.5
    DeKay votes Pandora
    DeKay votes Sophia
    Keyen votes Bella
    Sophia votes Tuti
    DeKay votes Pandora
    Pandora votes Tuti

    Tuti votes Pandora
    Tuti unvotes
    Keyen votes Tuti
    Song votes Tuti
    Emily votes Tuti
    Tuti votes Pandora


    Tuti - Sophia, Pandora, Keyen, Song, Emily
    Pandora - DeKay, Tuti

    Day ends in 1 hour

    I don't think DeKay is going to make it in time for the end of day, but at least she can't complain that I deprived her of the chance to chime in :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,380 Member
    Vote: Tuti

    I don't think it matters cuz I think she's bad. But let's see what set tuti is in and see if she was Bella's buddy.

    But I'm guessing she was Mouse's buddy and Pandora and Bella are the other mafia.

    I believe Song is good. She gets defensive when town but scum Song likes to point fingers at others desperately without much explanation. And I'm not seeing that from her now. So I think she's good.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Vote: Tuti

    I don't think it matters cuz I think she's bad. But let's see what set tuti is in and see if she was Bella's buddy.

    But I'm guessing she was Mouse's buddy and Pandora and Bella are the other mafia.

    I believe Song is good. She gets defensive when town but scum Song likes to point fingers at others desperately without much explanation. And I'm not seeing that from her now. So I think she's good.

    If you all are more comfortable voting me first tomorrow go ahead. Honestly I'll take one for the team because it won't matter much once I flip town and then you'll know where to go! :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,380 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Vote: Tuti

    I don't think it matters cuz I think she's bad. But let's see what set tuti is in and see if she was Bella's buddy.

    But I'm guessing she was Mouse's buddy and Pandora and Bella are the other mafia.

    I believe Song is good. She gets defensive when town but scum Song likes to point fingers at others desperately without much explanation. And I'm not seeing that from her now. So I think she's good.

    If you all are more comfortable voting me first tomorrow go ahead. Honestly I'll take one for the team because it won't matter much once I flip town and then you'll know where to go! :)

    If it's not you, then who do you think it is? Song?
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Vote: Tuti

    I don't think it matters cuz I think she's bad. But let's see what set tuti is in and see if she was Bella's buddy.

    But I'm guessing she was Mouse's buddy and Pandora and Bella are the other mafia.

    I believe Song is good. She gets defensive when town but scum Song likes to point fingers at others desperately without much explanation. And I'm not seeing that from her now. So I think she's good.

    If you all are more comfortable voting me first tomorrow go ahead. Honestly I'll take one for the team because it won't matter much once I flip town and then you'll know where to go! :)

    If it's not you, then who do you think it is? Song?

    I think it is a good possibility it is Song or Sophia. But I'm more leaning to Song.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,380 Member
    I believe we can still miselim tomorrow, so if it's not Pandora, then it's Song? Or Sophia...? AAAAHHHH.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,380 Member
    If Mouse and Tuti are buddies, then it can't be Sophia since she wanted to vote Bella out for inactivity on Day 1. So that's kinda a big clue.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I believe we can still miselim tomorrow, so if it's not Pandora, then it's Song? Or Sophia...? AAAAHHHH.

    Yeah tomorrow we should still be 5:1 (considering a kill happens) so a miselim will be okay. That's why I said, if you need to vote me out tomorrow to get your answers then I'll be okay with it.

    I'm currently leaning like 80/20 for Song.
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    If Mouse and Tuti are buddies, then it can't be Sophia since she wanted to vote Bella out for inactivity on Day 1. So that's kinda a big clue.

    If it is Bella and Tuti, who do you think it could be?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 8,913 Member
    I'm very confused about all the speculation going on, since Tuti out and admitted she's mafia.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,380 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    If Mouse and Tuti are buddies, then it can't be Sophia since she wanted to vote Bella out for inactivity on Day 1. So that's kinda a big clue.

    If it is Bella and Tuti, who do you think it could be?

    Mouse and... You? I guess?
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    I'm very confused about all the speculation going on, since Tuti out and admitted she's mafia.

    Trying to figure out who the last mafia is!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 8,913 Member
    So we have less than half an hour, and Tuti is desperate to stay in the game one more round even though she's admitted to being mafia. I'll play ball; what do you all want to do?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

    xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,380 Member
    I would have to read back to see how Mouse interacted with you or Sophia. And I need to go back and see why I was town reading Sophia again. Tho, I remember at the back of my mind that it's still possible for Sophia to have been buddies with Mouse. But then a Song and Mouse pairing is also quite possible so this is gonna be a problem.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 72,380 Member
    So we have less than half an hour, and Tuti is desperate to stay in the game one more round even though she's admitted to being mafia. I'll play ball; what do you all want to do?

    Kill Tuti now to see who she's was paired with.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    5MyhpXD.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top