Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm gonna take a risk here.

Vote: Pandora

I like this a lot better than Sophia. I know my last post was literally pointing out something scummy about Sophia, but I think we should whack Pandora first. I'll probably submit my vote when I finish reading, if nothing crazy happens.
    they/he

There is also something that I have to say.

My role can be confirmed.

And what's that?

I’m upright sun. So you might be wondering how the heck that can be confirmed, but there’s multiple copies of the sun & moon roles. If the other suns or moons claim, then we can all be confirmed together.

Wait, I thought someone said Sun is basically vanilla in this game? I'm still confused by that whole thing but? If that's how it works, please confirm lmao.
    they/he
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    As Madam Ricksen and Arturo were discussing his fate, one of the cards falls off the table and reveals itself.

"Oops, it seems this one is no longer relevant to your future dear. And how timely too. I believe you'll find more success if you were less rigid and dogmatic in your thinking. Open your mind to new possibilities."

"I'll think about it."

w95LXLH.png
    Bella, the Reversed Emperor (Set 2), has been discarded due to inactivity.

Day ends in 8 hours.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

There is also something that I have to say.

My role can be confirmed.

And what's that?

I’m upright sun. So you might be wondering how the heck that can be confirmed, but there’s multiple copies of the sun & moon roles. If the other suns or moons claim, then we can all be confirmed together.

I don't understand. LOL.

No no no, you’re not understanding. Will you wait? I hope you do.

Also, Pandora, what’s your role by the way?

She said she's a vanilla. I think she had like a Fortune role and something else but she threw away the reversed sun cad.

I want to know exactly what her role is.

Why does it matter?

What did I tell you?

You said there are multiple sun and moon roles that can be confirmed.

I looked back and Pandora said she got upright Fortune and upright Tower and she threw away the reversed sun card. So does it matter?

That’s also why I said my role can be confirmed and not my alignment. The other card I got was upright chariot though, so I combined it with reversed sun and got upright sun.

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see who else is gonna claim sun or moon then. We know Keyen, Em, possibly Nush unless they're being dramatic with their role XD, Tuti, and Pandora can't. And it's not me.

So that only leaves Song and Bella.

Nope, I can't.
    they/he
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    xSongx wrote: »

I like this a lot better than Sophia. I know my last post was literally pointing out something scummy about Sophia, but I think we should whack Pandora first. I'll probably submit my vote when I finish reading, if nothing crazy happens.

What about whacking Tuti? Don't want to go there?

As I said before, whacking me is fine as I'm confident town is in a safe enough spot to miselim me. I'm hoping once I do flip town though - it will give town the answers they need.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    As Madam Ricksen and Arturo were discussing his fate, one of the cards falls off the table and reveals itself.

"Oops, it seems this one is no longer relevant to your future dear. And how timely too. I believe you'll find more success if you were less rigid and dogmatic in your thinking. Open your mind to new possibilities."

"I'll think about it."

w95LXLH.png

Day ends in 8 hours.

yaaaas
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    vote: tuti
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

"I'll think about it."

w95LXLH.png

Day ends in 8 hours.

Okay, so Tuti is probably Bella’s buddy? Now we just need to figure out who Mouse’s buddy was.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

"I'll think about it."

w95LXLH.png

Day ends in 8 hours.

Alright, so if Bella is set two and Mouse was set 1. This could one of two things with Tuti.

Tuti was Mouse's partner and roleblocked Bella. Or Tuti was Bellas partner and lied about role blocking Bella using her name to try to confuse everyone.
    VOTE PANDORA

unless Emzy and Nush are partners and Emzy is sticking up for them, which I seriously doubt, Nush and Emzy are cleared now.

Song, vote Mouse.

I’m more suspicious of Pandora than I am Mouse. If Keyen and Sophia don’t unvote before day ends, I will vote Mouse to save Nush ofc. But Pandora’s been giving me scummy vibes and Mouse is more of a POE. Although, Id be surprised if none of the town discards are mafia...

hMmMmMmM.

I think we just figured out the mafia. See how Song doesn’t go for Mouse after you directly asked her to?

It’s Song & Mouse, Pandora & Tuti.

I was suspicious of Pandora since long before. Of course I'm gonna vote her over Mouse, unless Nush was really in danger.
    they/he
    Mouselline wrote: »
    It’s a rare occasion for me to just give up but there is no getting out of this

So you're mafia?

Vote Mouse

She only votes Mouse after Mouse outs himself to be mafia,

Okay, I think that’s enough investigating. I’ve already came to the conclusion Song & Mouse are buddies together and it’s quite obvious looking through her posts again.

SOOONG, how could you betray meeee??? XD

I'm not mafia! Sophia's the one either wrong, or pinning this one me here! I really do think she's town though. It's Bella and Mouse, not me.
    they/he
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

"I'll think about it."

w95LXLH.png

Day ends in 8 hours.

Alright, so if Bella is set two and Mouse was set 1. This could one of two things with Tuti.

Tuti was Mouse's partner and roleblocked Bella. Or Tuti was Bellas partner and lied about role blocking Bella using her name to try to confuse everyone.

But who’s the other scum? That’s what we need to figure out first. We’ll eliminate Tuti today, but we need to figure out who we’re going to eliminate tomorrow.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

So you're mafia?

Vote Mouse

Okay, I think that’s enough investigating. I’ve already came to the conclusion Song & Mouse are buddies together and it’s quite obvious looking through her posts again.

I'm not mafia! Sophia's the one either wrong, or pinning this one me here! I really do think she's town though. It's Bella and Mouse, not me.

Why are you saying specifically that it’s Bella & Mouse? It could be Mouse and Pandora or Mouse and Tuti.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    VOTE PANDORA

unless Emzy and Nush are partners and Emzy is sticking up for them, which I seriously doubt, Nush and Emzy are cleared now.

Song, vote Mouse.

I’m more suspicious of Pandora than I am Mouse. If Keyen and Sophia don’t unvote before day ends, I will vote Mouse to save Nush ofc. But Pandora’s been giving me scummy vibes and Mouse is more of a POE. Although, Id be surprised if none of the town discards are mafia...

hMmMmMmM.

I think we just figured out the mafia. See how Song doesn’t go for Mouse after you directly asked her to?

It’s Song & Mouse, Pandora & Tuti.

I was suspicious of Pandora since long before. Of course I'm gonna vote her over Mouse, unless Nush was really in danger.

What about Song and Mouse, Bella and Tuti?
    How are you so sure Bella is Mouse’s buddy?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

So you're mafia?

Vote Mouse

Bella was Set 2 and Mouse was Set 1 - so they couldn't have been partners!
    I looked at the role cards and I don't even think it's possible to be a town roleblocker, right? Can someone double check?

Like for example, the chariot card, can be a town bulletproof or mafia roleblocker. So even if she picked chariot, and choose to be town, it will flip to be the bulletproof, right?

:#
    I looked at the role cards and I don't even think it's possible to be a town roleblocker, right? Can someone double check?

Like for example, the chariot card, can be a town bulletproof or mafia roleblocker. So even if she picked chariot, and choose to be town, it will flip to be the bulletproof, right?

In going to double check now, remember Icey said he put things into layman's terms for her as well - so it's possible she is mafia roleblocker and just tried to claim town?

That's my point. I think she's mafia rokeblocker. But I feel like I don't wanna vote her out just yet cuz I wanna figure out who the other scum team is.

What if she truly didn't realize mouse was mafia because she IS in the other set? Would explain her asking Mouse?

If Tuti is the other set, then who do you think is Mouse's buddy and who's tuti's buddy?

I've just read back all of D1 and for most part of the day Song was town reading Tuti and claiming she felt Tuti would pick town. It wasn't until later in the day that she mentioned she thought Tuti was mafia but was really against Mouse voting Tuti over me.

Mouse spent a good portion of the day town reading Sophia actually. Now so did I and I misread Mouse too at the beginning but since Mouse flipped mafia - it's possible he was trying to early town read his partner?

Hm. Interesting. Sketch.

Wait, so if Song is buddies with Tuti, then who was Mouse’s buddy?

I’m going to take a look at the stuff Pandora said about Mouse.

Pandora didn’t say anything about Mouse before everyone started getting suspicious of Mouse. She also only voted Mouse after Mouse outed herself to be mafia.

So maybe Pandora was Mouse’s buddy and Bella/Tuti’s buddy is Song. Either way, Song is mafia xD

So you went from the reason I'm mafia being that I townread Mouse to I'm mafia no matter who my partner is? That doesn't make sense.
    they/he
    Wait, does anyone know what time Dekay usually goes offline? Cause I think we need her around now.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Mystical Vote Count 2.3
    DeKay votes Pandora
    DeKay votes Sophia
    Keyen votes Bella
    Sophia votes Tuti
    DeKay votes Pandora
    Pandora votes Tuti

Tuti votes Pandora
    Tuti unvotes
    Keyen votes Tuti

Tuti - Sophia, Pandora, Keyen
    Pandora - DeKay

Day ends in 8 hours
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

So you're mafia?

Vote Mouse

Set 2? Set 1? What do you mean?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

:#

In going to double check now, remember Icey said he put things into layman's terms for her as well - so it's possible she is mafia roleblocker and just tried to claim town?

That's my point. I think she's mafia rokeblocker. But I feel like I don't wanna vote her out just yet cuz I wanna figure out who the other scum team is.

What if she truly didn't realize mouse was mafia because she IS in the other set? Would explain her asking Mouse?

If Tuti is the other set, then who do you think is Mouse's buddy and who's tuti's buddy?

I've just read back all of D1 and for most part of the day Song was town reading Tuti and claiming she felt Tuti would pick town. It wasn't until later in the day that she mentioned she thought Tuti was mafia but was really against Mouse voting Tuti over me.

Mouse spent a good portion of the day town reading Sophia actually. Now so did I and I misread Mouse too at the beginning but since Mouse flipped mafia - it's possible he was trying to early town read his partner?

Hm. Interesting. Sketch.

Wait, so if Song is buddies with Tuti, then who was Mouse’s buddy?

I’m going to take a look at the stuff Pandora said about Mouse.

Pandora didn’t say anything about Mouse before everyone started getting suspicious of Mouse. She also only voted Mouse after Mouse outed herself to be mafia.

So maybe Pandora was Mouse’s buddy and Bella/Tuti’s buddy is Song. Either way, Song is mafia xD

So you went from the reason I'm mafia being that I townread Mouse to I'm mafia no matter who my partner is? That doesn't make sense.

You and Pandora are the only two plausible options for mafia other than Tuti. If Mouse was Pandora’s buddy, then you’d have to be Tuti’s buddy. That’s what I thought making that post.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

So you're mafia?

Vote Mouse

We have 2 sets of mafia pairs. When Mouse was eliminated beside her card it said (Set 1) and now Bella is modkilled it says (Set 2). Therefore they are separate pairings. Each mafia pair still has 1 left.
    My options for a whack today are primarily Nush and Pandora. I'd like to hear more from Bella and Tuti. I don't want to whack Sophia or Dekay today, as I feel like they're town. I could go with Emzy or Mouse as well, but when there are two people I'm actually sus of, I'd rather not whack them. Keyen is town, obviously.

My sus list would go like this:
    Nush
    Pandora
    Emzy
    Mouse
    Bella
    Tuti
    Sophia
    DeKay
    Keyen

This was Song's sus list before Em and Nush were 'cleared' so it still kinda follows thru with her POE later on saying that Pandora, Mouse, Bella and Tuti are her POE.
    Em, what are you current POE? Like if you have pick 4 names as scums, who are they?
    Song, you can answer this question too.

Pandora, Mouse, Bella, and Tuti. The last two are kind of a POE as I know Keyen, Emzy, and Nush are town and I'm pretty certain you and Sophia are as well.

And yeah, one can argue that maybe Song is just putting Tuti as the last option in her POE to slightly distant herself but there is no way in heck she could even try to not be sus of Tuti after Tuti's roleclaim today.
    Hello! Glad there were no deaths, that’s good. I want to whack Pandora, but I also want to hear from Bella. I’m probably gonna be a bit less active today, just a heads up.

Exactly, her sus list had Tuti far down, and then never goes to question Tuti as a sus. When she does bring up Tuti, it is just to say she thinks she could be too but...then always something else.

Then her one post today - not a mention of Tuti. Or even bringing up Tuti's question of Mouse. Just straight into me and Bella.

I would mention Tuti if I were her partner. But at that point Tuti was literally just a POE, so why would I put her above the other two, who I actually have reasons to be suspicious of other than who i think are town? Plus it was late, and I was tired lmao. Also, you say "straight into me and Bella" like I ever put Tuti above y'all?

What was your reasoning for Bella again, at that point then?

She discarded town and while I thought she was more likely to pick town, I thought Tuti was even more likely to pick town than Bella.
    they/he

"I'll think about it."

w95LXLH.png

Day ends in 8 hours.

Yes!!
    they/he

So you're mafia?

Vote Mouse

We have 2 sets of mafia pairs. When Mouse was eliminated beside her card it said (Set 1) and now Bella is modkilled it says (Set 2). Therefore they are separate pairings. Each mafia pair still has 1 left.

Ohh. I didn’t even notice that. Thanks for pointing that out.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!