Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Kissing Animations

Β«1
When I was seeing two Sims become romantically involved the other night, it got me thinking; why do first kisses ALWAYS have to be while standing up? Why not while seated on a couch?

And why does making-out have to be while seated and not also while standing?

Not to mention why when a Sim is inviting another into a bedroom to do the undercover shuffle or into a hot tub for some heated moments, why do they act like it's a cause for celebration?
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Yep. They could have created a bunch more snog interactions, rather than the overpriced kits.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    A more casual kiss would be nice.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2021
    Shy kiss anyone? There is nothing for shy sims or first date style kisses/romance. Once the romance bar goes up it's way too saucy πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited March 2021
    yes. all of this.
    and more romance interactions in general... preferably less saucy ones too for our less saucy sims
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Shy kiss anyone? There is nothing for shy sims or first date style kisses/romance. Once the romance bar goes up it's way too saucy πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

the animation they make when giving the first kiss is a shy one. but it annoys me every single sim has the same first kiss animation. first kiss should have the normal kiss animation and the current first kiss animation should be an option called "shy kiss"
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Awkward kiss, messy, passionate, heated, peck, soft, memorable, unmemorable, unpleasant. Lol. But I do miss making out standing and the sims 2 make out on bed.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    edited March 2021
    sorry but i have to disagree with since i this as a minor detail they should focus on more useful content like cars furniture more appliances as i tend to keep most of my sims single
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member
    It would be a huge improvement with current animations if their lips actually would touch :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    Yup, they need more kissing options. I'm not sure if my memory is wrong, but I remember there being more types of kissing in Sims 2 specifically. I also remember the make out interaction being available on the bed. And I swear the make out option on the couch was more involved in previous games than it is now. There should be enough types to accommodate different personalities. There should be somewhat casual interactions, shy interactions, clumsy interactions, sweet/romantic interactions, and then hot and heavy interactions for sims like Don Lothario. It annoys me that a game rated T for Teen can't even give us content that would be in a PG-13 movie or a CW show that's made for a teen audience. Just sayin'. I realize they've changed their target market and seem to be targeting younger kids now, but it makes the game so childish and not in a quirky, fun way.

Most people will say there is a mod for that, and I do use the passionate romance mod, but I won't use that other one that is way, way too adult. I would like the Sims 4 dev team to fix the romance system, please.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Sign me up for more kissing and romantic interactions. TBH I dont even use the romance options much in the game simply because they just look so silly. I use mod animations instead to see some genuine intimacy. Why my sims cant cuddle in bed after a roll in the hay and instead act as though they just got thrown a parade I wont understand. Hopefully in the future we'll get a pack that expands on it.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    I'm all in for more romance animations.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I would love my sims to be able to French Kiss. <3
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    More kissing animations would be great! There are quite a few different kisses they could put in. I just love the romance interactions. They're one of my favorite parts of the game, which is why I want to see more of them get added in! It would be really cool if we could have some of the interactions from The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 back in the game too.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    When I was seeing two Sims become romantically involved the other night, it got me thinking; why do first kisses ALWAYS have to be while standing up? Why not while seated on a couch?

And why does making-out have to be while seated and not also while standing?

Not to mention why when a Sim is inviting another into a bedroom to do the undercover shuffle or into a hot tub for some heated moments, why do they act like it's a cause for celebration?

Yes please and also kiss pecks on the lips when standing like we had in The Sims 2 and The Tender Kiss from TS2 as well.

the animation they make when giving the first kiss is a shy one. but it annoys me every single sim has the same first kiss animation. first kiss should have the normal kiss animation and the current first kiss animation should be an option called "shy kiss"

Attempt Kiss Under The Mistletoe is also the First Kiss Animation Recycled.
    Awkward kiss, messy, passionate, heated, peck, soft, memorable, unmemorable, unpleasant. Lol. But I do miss making out standing and the sims 2 make out on bed.

Yes agreed.
    Now maxis did it right with the Kiss in Water Interaction that lets sims kiss in lakes,oceans and swimming pools. That came with Island Living.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Maybe have a new interaction of "Ask to Kiss" for teens.
    2quwd7.gif

Maybe have a new interaction of "Ask to Kiss" for teens.

Yes I like that but I think it should be for young adults and up as well.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    TS3 was raunchy! Yes to more kissing animations, and any kind of sweetness between lovers.

If the fist in the air upon agreeing on woohoo is remade I would not miss it.
    edited March 2021
    I don't understand why they won't reuse the proposal kiss and make it a regular kiss as well. They reused the first kiss on the attempt to kiss under mistletoe. And another thing teens makeout much better then young adult sims and up. They should update that age group for those kiss animations.
    I would like an ask to kiss on sofa option.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Friendly kiss with a kiss on the cheek. I would like to see different kisses too. kiss of death for evil sims and kiss of life for good sims.

Have kids being able to kiss a crush or a friend or family on the cheek.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    More options would be nice. I miss some of the ones we used to have.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited June 2021
    I really loved the kissing up the arm one. It always reminds me of Gomez and Morticia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx8ljxjv80A

"Tish you spoke French"
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
    β€œAll mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett