Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! I don't remember either.
    I'm glad you enjoyed the Mary update. Thanks for the comment.

@Brandontaylor I've had Barnacle Bay so long that I don't recall any issues getting it downloaded. Good luck.

@DivaDoodle This time I really did comment on your site! :wink:

@classicXcrime I guessing sooner or later it will happen in my game.
    Sounds like their life is going well.

@Charla97 Welcome! Yes, this is the perfect place to post sims 3 gameplay. Sounds like she's got some really nice friends. I hope she didn't take a book and not pay for it!

@Sprottenham What an exciting time for Inge and Ranveig. I hope they enjoy their time together at uni.
    It does seem as if she has plans for after uni with that wedding ring thought.
    Sometimes sims are not very cooperative with getting their pictures made!
    Thanks for the comments on the pictures. It did look like ice! I had not thought about that. I am using a lighting mod in that world and had not ever seen the mountains disappear like that with the fog so thick.

@Karritz I'm sorry to hear about the accident and glad your son is ok and the car is being returned.
    Glad to hear the internet was cooperative today. I love the detail you put in setting up so many of your sims. I'm trying to do that with the supernatural world I'm setting up. I've not worked in it for a couple of weeks since work got so busy. Many of the sims I'm using I've used in other worlds. If I need a few more I will look at your studio since I know you won't mind me turning them into supernaturals. :grin:

@GraceyManor Glad you are better. :smiley:
    Thanks for the info on the world.
    Thanks for the comment on the fire picture and Alice spooky face.

@Turjan awesome shot! so many pretty colors.

@Emily4331 Beautiful pictures with the reface app.
    I love your Val inspired by Legally Blond. A favorite movie of mine.

@Tamijo Mateo sounds like a lonely, sad child. Hope he makes a few friends and life is better for him in the settlement.
    I'm a hybrid, mostly Welsh, French and Cherokee descent. My son had to do a heritage paper in high school and that is how we found out about the Welsh part. We had known about the French in Mom's family from her sister who did genealogy. The Cherokee came from my Dad's mother's. The Welsh came from Dad's father. We were able to trace the name back to the arrival at Ellis Island and they came from Wales.
    St Patrick's Day is celebrated commercially here with corned beef and cabbage and green beer at restaurants and parades in traditional Irish communities.

A beautiful sunset in Hidden Springs.
    51044662092_0cfafcf09e_o.jpg
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

SURVIVORS - THE RIVER

Updates on new members of “Greg’s River”

Anders Karlson
    Anders was born in a nomadic hunter/gather tribe May 2708. The “Suuēden” tribe lives in the mountains a few hundred kilometres northwest of “Ent”. The son of Johan and Lilla Karlsen. The tribe knew of “Ent” and Anders was sent there at the age of 8 to attend primary school, after which he was enrolled in the “Nara Field project”. His parents are both alive (as of 2627), but he cant contact them as they have no permanent address. Anders moved to the lowlands at springtime 2726 with the Nara family, a few months later he chose to join the Mercier’s falling in love with their student Anita Simone. After the Mussete Mercier incidence November 2726, they both moved into the Preston household.

20ugQml.jpg

@bekkasan
    Nice to hear about you family history. Like those kinda facts – My own background is rather boring belonging to a line of poor farm workers, all ethnic Danes as far as I know.
    Mateo sounds like a lonely, sad child
    Not really sure about him, he seems content enough, just strange that he likes his grand’s a lot more than his mom, and that he tends to be alone a lot.

Very pretty sunset especially the colours of the water are sublime.

Mateo playing with and hugging his teddy in the deep snow

wQuAAQ9.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Finally done for the day with studying for the exam.

@bekkasan

You are welcome.
    edited March 2021
    SURVIVORS - THE RIVER

Anita Simone
    Anita was born in “Ent” September 2710. Belonging to the wealthy Simone grocer family, dealing in fur, leather and fabric for centuries. Her farther Justin the 2nd son of Simone family leader John Devan Simone, controlling the trade empire. Her mother Kate Waymon the daughter of bedding manufacturer Will Waymon. Anita is the youngest of three siblings. Her brother Antony born in 2706 and her sister Mina born in 2703. Anita is not exactly the dark sheep, but she was a difficult child. Not always as appropriate as her parents would like. She was sent to “Nara Fields” as she was interested in gardening, but no doubt her parents also hoped the experience world straighten her up. She came to the dissolved “Nara Fields settlement” with the Mercier family at spring time 2726 AD. Now she has been moved to the Preston Household.

Ldu4U6E.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited March 2021
    Tried to log in today, but kept failing, so I will try again later on. I want to fit a couple of Simming sessions in before the twelve week hiatus. I want to build a number of mansions in my games (As I have an idea for a Create-A-World Project once I get my new desktop and install Origin as well as Create-A-Pattern and Create-A-World tools; the World I have planned is based on a village in Cheshire known for the amount of celebrities that live there)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    This time I am posting instead of writing it all out then forgetting to actually post! 🤣😂

@bekkasan Wonderful Update! I left comments at your place! :) Hehehee I totally understand and can't believe we both have done that! I hope I don't do it again today! :o

@GraceyManor I'm so glad you are feeling better!
    Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed them! :)

@Silverofdreams30 yes the guys are very happy to have a family now! TY about the toddlers! <3 hope your studying for the exam goes well!

@Emily4331 Your sims look amazing! love what you did with the reface app!!!

@Tamijo Thanks for your comments I appreciate it! I am so glad you like Generations!

Yes they got the 2nd child the very next day! LOL easy to miss that, i think it was a one liner!

awww Mateo Mercier is so cute! please give him some hair! His head might get cold! hehehe

oooo i really love Anders Karlson eyebrows! And he has a lovely mouth! Klepto sims are so fun to play!

oboy! Anita, she has many ummm 'not positive' traits! :D

@Karritz omg sorry about the car accident, but glad the repair are being paid by the one at fault! Your son, I hope was OK?

Clarice looked so amazing with the 'sci fi' skin! But is still very pretty as she is now!

@Sprottenham ohhhh is Inge going for her MRS degree? hehehe

edited March 2021
    SURVIVORS - THE RIVER

Casel Hasan
    Casel was born in “Ent” Marts 2706. His farther Doğan Hasan a bricklayer, his mother April Hasan working as a nurse at Ent” hospital. He has a younger brother Shah born in 2717. Casel have always been a wild child, sometimes crossing the line of what is acceptable, but he can also he quite nice and gentle towards the few people he cares about. At highs school he was caught stealing money from a teacher after which he was enrolled in the “Nara Settlement project”, in the hope that he would straighten out. He came to the now dissolved "Nara Fields Settelment" at springtime 2726 as a student with the Nara family.

hrN3fDl.jpg

@DivaDoodle – thanks for comments.
    Yes quite a lot of my students got one or more UPS traits. As mentioned most was random creations.
    Don’t mind that though as I hope to bring in some drama and the settlers will be forced to deal with it or even vote to banish them. As it is right now just a few got "enemy" status.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited March 2021
    Managed to get two more dogs into the Chikamori family. And THAT...folks; was the extent of my Sims 3 playing. Most of my day was spent commuting with my wife over to her work-place and most of the time was spent writing JAG Stories. Plus I have a lot of organizing of our room to do tomorrow, now that we have a vehicle; along with a run to the local dump to get rid of over-flow garbage that can't manage to get into the bin that tends to be overflowing two days after last city pick-up.

Sims3TCS_03-18-2021.png
    As you can see there's two more additional dogs. One's a dark-coat German Shepherd - which is now River's dog and the other is Torao's St. Bernard.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited March 2021
    @bekkasan thank you. I think at least 2 or 3 of the sims in my studio are already supernaturals. None of them have any CC on them so they are all a bit basic compared to what I play with now. A few are even totally base game only as I made them when I had only the base game installed.

The accident was a nose to tail and my son managed to avoid hitting the car in front of him but a few cars behind were not able to stop in time. It didnt look like much damage on my car but in the end they had to fix quite a lot. It was in a 100 kph or about 60 mile per hour zone so it could have been much worse. He was able to drive it around for a couple of weeks before repairs started and the damage wasn't obvious.

Problem is they didnt have it ready yesterday. And they aren't sure it will be ready today. Fortunately the insurance has given us a hire car and are extending it otherwise my son wouldn't be able to go to work.

@Tamijo @DivaDoodle thanks. That green skin was not plant sim skin. It was made by Moonskin93 and she makes amazing skins. That one is part of her Gods of the Forest group of skins. The sim is covered with what looks like gems.

Mookskin93 seems to watch some fantasy TV shows or movies and makes skins based on characters she sees. There are ghastly monsters as well as skins covering the sim with fur. I haven't looked for a while but they are usually available on her Tmbler.

I have made some fantasy type sims using these skins and made them into supernaturals that roam a few worlds in my Big Game. They are seen occasionally in my video series of Oscars Childhood and The McFluff Story. Both of those series are now set in the same saves.

One of her skins was the inspiration for my McFluff Story. In that story Gertie is a Witch who accidentally turns 15 of her least favourite friends into cats. There is a badge for befriending 15 cats so I had to go for it. Got it but that was only the start of the game. It turns out Gertie wasn't able to turn the cats back into humans. Someone will eventually, but there will be mishaps along the way and the first few will turn into humans covered in cat fur.

Yesterday I focused on getting my household in The Great Southern Land to read recipes and fishing books. Dave and Daryl are now fully trained and ready to move into Cake Island. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that yet. Problem yesterday was they all got stir crazy from being stuck at home reading. So I sent them to the Dome and got some amazing video and I was so happy until I discovered I didn't have OBS running so none of it actually got recorded. They are stir crazy again now so I will launch OBS and send them to the dome again and try for some video again. What I was doing was queue up each of them with books to read and leave the room while they read them. I'd check on them and queue more books. They also did gardening and painting. I saved each time before I left them alone so if anything dreadful happened I would have shut down without saving but all seemed good. I couldn't have just sat there and watched them reading books all day.

Happy Simming all.

EDIT: It's a couple of hours later now - I am on my PC and currently have access to the internet. Thought I'd post a few pics to illustrate what I was talking about with the Moonskins93 skins.

Cat people from the McFluff idea
    Mc-Fluff006.jpg

Mc-Fluff004.jpg

Fawns - I think I found bits of this on the Moonskins93 tmblr but had to track the rest down following info she shared.

Fawns001.jpg

Some of the Gods skins. I think they are Gods of the Forest, but I could have that wrong. There are two distinct sets with different arrangements of the jewels and about 4 different skin colours. The skin colours vary by moving the slider along. There are also a lot of eyes made by a variety of people on her tmblr.

Wendy002.jpg

Wendy001.jpg

Annabel was the first time I used the skins and eyes. They don't seem to be inherited, but I haven't tested thoroughly yet. I suspect they won't be inherited though as I don't think they are available for all ages. I know the elder skin has a normal sim face and that's too scary to contemplate so I am creaful to not let them age up to elder.

Annabel102.jpg

Annabel143.jpg

They make for some colourful shots. These pics are from a long time before I thought about making videos. It was Oscar and Louise game that got me to start thinking about making videos as their activities were so hilarious and couldn't be conveyed by just still pictures. But here is a pic of my witches and other occults in a game that started out to be a test of a world I downloaded and I wanted to see how many different ways my male witch could produce babies. I ended up forcing him to have an alien pregnancy using a mod to give him the moodlet - then found out that witches can't have alien babies. But he managed it.

Britney017.jpg

That's it for now.
    Post edited by Karritz on
    @Tamijo

He looks great, the last photo.

@DivaDoodle

Thanks, it's not my subject really, but I need it so
    decided to take it since there is no job atm anyway. It has gone ok so far.
    143 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy <3Leisure Day

''Happy Leisure Day, Adan." says Teddy, then takes his hands, he loves to hold hands with Adan and hear his husbands' soft melodious voice!
    8Buo5bk.jpg

Terek and Amir play at the block table and doll house, they are learning charisma, because of a mod. Sometimes I can see they talk with each other too, as they play.
    "Teddy, I want us to throw a pool party!" says Adan
    "But hon, we don't have a pool!" says Teddy
    oEcFSRx.jpg

This is true, and Watcher clicks off this silly wish, but Adan is insistent and wishes for it again immediately! LOL 🤣
    So of Course I lock it in and let him!

"Yes! Of course you can come over right away! We will be awaiting your arrival!" says Adan to his friends and colleagues!
    OFEKwnZ.jpg

I hear gasping!
    "Watcher I nearly drowned!" says Teddy.
    Well don't go under the water then, silly! You Know how that terrifies you! Are you OK?
    VviPczE.jpg
    XzKvpBK.jpg
    "hahaha Yes, I guess it was actually a bit fun now that I think about it!" he says
    FsU7qxY.jpg

Nicky, their babysitter arrives first, but today she is here to play and party, not work! That is Betty Wille behind her, a co-worker I think.
    vV8BQTC.jpg

Elvis McCracken, their young peer from work arrives. He has a crush on Adan. Adan is flattered, but has no thought of ever leaving his beloved Teddy. They stand, chit chatting, blocking the way of the throng of pals that soon forms.
    h3T2ukC.jpg
    Qah6rBn.jpg
    HHAiSUi.jpg

"Adan, come On! Move it to let the party goers Party!" calls Teddy, a bit annoyed at how long Elvis is keeping his husband talking in the entryway!
    "Oh! Coming Teddy!" says Adan joining him on the slippy slide!
    SwkQJWU.jpg

Teddy looks at Max and Cherie dancing. He is aware of some unusual attraction or 'something' unusual between the 2 couples. Faelie doesn't seem to like Max dancing with her!
    Cherie thinks, "Gosh Max looks so much like my Alfie!" unaware that Alfie is Max's doppelgänger!
    Quigley thinks his Dad should just go home!
    Wr1blj0.jpg
    hspXBMp.jpg
    tDkbuU3.jpg
    iTEKL55.jpg

"hmmmm'' Teddy thinks "I don't want that young good looking Elvis to ask Adan to slow dance!"
    And I watch Teddy go ask Adan.
    I think this is the first time I have seen them dance together. very sweet.
    nVzGAzO.jpg
    hnvvNw9.jpg
    D71pSXF.jpg

Danny wants to speak with Adan, but is unsure if he should interrupt their dance.
    Danny will have to wait, because Adan is busy being endearing to Teddy!
    niFxyJi.jpg
    YgK4Q6x.jpg

Alfie is having a different kind of party punch. He is slightly tuning out Fern, who is going on and on about her love for Quigley, while she does her homework!
    "My, this is different than Fairy Party Punch, but not bad, not bad at all!" Alfie thinks
    "So then I said, Quigley, I will Always be there for you! And then We just Knew! Oh and then he kissed me sooo tenderly! It was sooo romantic Alfie!" gushes Fern.
    K20ATLY.jpg
    QkdpD3c.jpg

Some simmies crash the party!
    They are friends with Adan and Teddy, so they think they won't mind! Adan and Teddy are happy to have them! (Adan didn't invite them because sometimes Teddy is afraid of vampires!)
    Tulip and Gladsten discuss children while Daveed & Betty Willey watch a video game little Tana is playing.
    iKm9wqI.jpg
    iOQFdCi.jpg

"O my gosh I'm so sorry hon!" says Adan as he steps on Teddy's foot! Adan wishes he were as graceful as all the fairies seem to be!
    IXoLD7H.jpg

"Watcher this is Enough!" says sweet Faelie. "I don't know if I can stand one more minute watching them dance together!"
    1GqKJMH.jpg
    You are right, Faelie! I think it's time Max loses All his dancing skills! Maybe Cherie too! How about I give them both a -5 ? hmmm?
    7RmrDg6.jpg
    2xaEGFA.jpg
    3ZgNJa5.jpg
    kPsyrMn.jpg

''Watcher, Dad is much too embarrassing! Can't you just please send him and Mom home? Please!" says Quigley. It is so hard to be a teen, and be so embarrassed of your parents behavior!
    Of course, I feel for Quigley, and I send them home, much to Quigley and Faelie's relief!
    OJAoWfZ.jpg
    aszwKwG.jpg
    nA2EiPR.jpg

Not again! "Oh Teddy I am so sorry! I just can't seem to get it!" says poor Adan. But Teddy forgives him, again.
    pZxk9r0.jpg
    jH2XSMU.jpg
    d6sM69u.jpg
    TlcGT34.jpg
    rJkOTeN.jpg

Victor and Alfie catch up. Most all of the Fae know each other quite well! They are a tight knit group!
    gR4uANb.jpg

I get a notice that Rainflower is having a party right now, but the boys like their own party and don't want to attend. They don't know how long their guests will stay, they might have been invited to Rainflower's party as well. And half of the town is here anyway.
    tTwwpE8.jpg

"Oh I must tell you, Cabana, that my husband Victor is the strongest, most capable and most admirable man, not to mention the very best kisser in the Entire town!" brags Oakley
    "Oh really! Did you actually kiss every person in town, then?" asks Cabana, laughing.
    "Well, no, but I am almost Sure of it, since I only have the very Best you know!" she answers, pretty much truthfully.
    Cabana gets a big kick out of talking with snobs! They are so much fun to talk with, he thinks!
    twb21av.jpg

Little Tana is playing tag with Annie Nix, Annie loves all kids games!
    6fsOBQs.jpg
    T5oMapH.jpg

Gladsten moves in to eavesdrop on his wife Frida's conversation with Elvis. Since Gladsten is the Boss of everyone in the military, Elvis makes Sure to be as polite and charming and friendly as possible! Elvis wants to make a good impression!
    Once Gladsten is satisfied with this young pup's behavior, Gladsten can relax.
    dJ0BvFs.jpg
    sXt2jPT.jpg
    oxLIuVc.jpg
    4YRONiq.jpg

Elvis how is it going for you? I know that this is the first time you are out in the world aside from going to work!
    "Well, Watcher, I kind of have been noticing Betty!" says Elvis
    Yes I have been noticing that You have been noticing several people here!
    "Well yes. I'm new to all this, Watcher, and I want many friends."
    Ah yes, well learn well, my friend, and try not to tick off the marrieds! ;) Or your Boss!
    Elvis gives up his lounge chair to his Boss Gladsten.
    And then as luck would have it, Betty asks him to dance!
    uGyAffE.jpg
    UeBYdgX.jpg
    VjIq6hc.jpg
    Qar3lwc.jpg
    vahnaSG.jpg

That heart isn't from Elvis, to Betty's dismay, the heart is from Cherie as she looks at Elvis gracefully dancing!
    Alfie doesn't appreciate this one bit!
    "HUMPH!"
    X2Phxc4.jpg
    YajytZY.jpg
    Ean5uzD.jpg
    VCvrn6T.jpg

"Come sit with me Cherie" Alfie tries.
    "Yeah, in a second, Alfie" says Cherie.
    lwuNdj1.jpg
    FWihw6l.jpg
    7NPsgpZ.jpg

Finally Alfie corrects the young Elvis.
    "Hello Elvis, you are new so you probably don't realize, but we powerful Fae can see your every thought!! And you, my friend, are thinking much too much of my GF!" says Alfie

"Oh I beg your pardon!" and Elvis corrects his thoughts back to Betty!
    Alfie thinks this is very kind, and puts in a good word for him to Betty.
    heNg9om.jpg
    4FjcBzD.jpg

"Teddy, I think I'll serve everyone some food, it seems our guests blood sugar is getting low and it is making them cranky and act weird!" says Adan.
    "Good idea Adan, there is birthday cake in the fridge! Everyone loves Cake! It will surely sweeten their dispositions!" says Teddy.
    hZ1NkHO.jpg
    RUVgZjs.jpg

Adan can tell his little Terek is getting sleepy and gets him ready for bed. It's been a big day, and a very long day, the party has been going on since early this morning!
    u5HaDvL.jpg
    ukTdenC.jpg
    SgWVYfr.jpg

''Thank you and everyone for coming to the party Betty!" says Adan
    KC46MMa.jpg

As the guests finally leave Teddy takes care of Amir. Then the boys clean up, because it stresses out Teddy to have things in such disarray!
    As usual, their guests were very messy! LOL
    2Ex0JVW.jpg
    qEzdWWo.jpg
    vph822c.jpg
    7eU1lpR.jpg

Adan can tell Teddy is tired and a bit stressed, even though the party was fun and it has been such a great date so far!
    5s13lBz.jpg
    3FyqJ5b.jpg
    SoDqzqf.jpg
    ehWoWAE.jpg

The kiddies go to bed.
    cXqxQPX.jpg
    Koq6wvI.jpg

And Adan and Teddy fulfill their last wishes. Awesome Party & Great Date!
    824Yw17.jpg
    <3

SURVIVORS - THE RIVER

Norma Dahl
    Norma was born in “Ent” September 2707. Her farther Theo Dahl is a Famous Sculptor, her mother Ophelia Magdalena Dahl is a professor of medicine and co-leader of “Ent” Hospital. She has two older brothers Roald born in 2703 (a doctor) and Harald born in 2697 (a firefighter). Norma has an explorer mindset, and is very interested in flora and fauna, so she went to the lowlands interested in studying the nature in the lowlands. Norma came to the now dissolved "Nara Fields Settlement" November 2726 to live with the Nara family.

Vf1UJip.jpg

comments

@Karritz – very cool skins.

@Silverofdreams30 – thanks

@DivaDoodle
    Great party update
    So fun that Cherie is attracted to her husband doppelgänger. Well maybe not so fun for Faelie
    Guess it was a good call to send them home
    Lots of sore toes tomorrow :p
    Cherie a bit too flirty?
    Think Adan and Teddy had a perfect day.

Norma working at night, the last few hours before closing time

A9P9DLo.jpg

Perfect, your water broke - you need you husband as the pain is unbelievable - but he do not have time, flirting with the Au pair. :s

zqoExb1.jpg
    @DivaDoodle

They seemed to have a great time at the party.
    I love it when sims decide to crash a party happens to me as well.
    edited March 2021
    FB told me its @emorrill birthday today,
    so here have a few shirtless guy images ( I found on my Imgur) as my birthday gift to you.

Happy birthday my friend!

39wfmEM.jpg

PfECqpL.jpg

4B9VsNF.jpg

xhaAW76.jpg

R4Htrp4.jpg

91cTLPU.jpg

asxZZ5m.jpg

also a Connor wondering why he's not shirtless *lol*

Have a wonderful birthday!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill
    I hope you have a marvelous birthday today!

51051788851_4bf582b419_o.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2021
    Haven't played my game in a few days.Been super tired lately
    barely could even get the energy to login let alone play.:/

Happy (((B))) Day @emorrill!!! Hope your day is as special as you are! Wishing you Fun Love and Laughter! XOX
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs&amp;t=50s

@Tamijo awww Casel is so handsome! does he have to be mean spirited? Oh I just read this
    As it is right now just a few got "enemy" status.'' :D I get it, for the drama! :)

Norma Dahl (why does my brain trick me and insist her name is 'Normal" ? anyway she is very pretty!

Yes Cherie never acted like such a flirt before, with eyes only for Alfie! I don't know what changed! I think some sims have weird behavior at parties, I bet it is written in the game mechanics! I loved that Faelie and Quigley laughed the split second I took away the dancing skills, it was so perfect and made me laugh!

eeek! flirting with the au pair! :o

@Karritz I think you have shown us her skin before! the person is so talented! I love that one with the gems! The gods of the forest group!
    awesome pics! Thanks for posting them!

@Silverofdreams30 I'm glad the class is going ok for you so far! It's delightful sometimes to take classes just for fun! Back in my younger days a group of us girls at the hospital took interior decorating, I wasn't very good at that one! then how to become an airline hostess, where we learned to always have our nails painted (to not show the dirt underneath the nails! :s:# it didn't go over very well with us germaphobes! LOL then how to to Jazz dance *jazz hands* !!! :D

Yes I usually like party crashers as well! lol

TY for telling us it's emorrill's birthday! Love all your super handsome guys! <3
    @DivaDoodle

You are welcome

Mini Serena update

8ptiZDu.jpg

Serena focuses on her painting.

0Zhi0sj.jpg

BS3nGCf.jpg

vaMBoDL.jpg

zwXVO1h.jpg

Leonore had a day off after aging up before she starts school.

The forum text is so small now.

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played in Hidden Springs

Maxmillian played his first game while the kids were on a Field Trip. Now that the weather is colder, Lucy spent her time painting.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Happy Birthday, @emorrill, :)
    maxresdefault.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

@emorrill
    <3
    Happy Birthday
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited March 2021
    @emorrill Happy birthday!

Speaking of birthdays, thanks to everyone who sent me happy birthday. Just been busy but should be on tonight after work. Got about two hours before I get to go home.
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @emorrill Have a wonderful day! <3:blush:

sQpeDmB.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top