Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things still missing from Sims 4 in 2020

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    BreeNillaBreeNilla Posts: 160 Member
    edited November 2020
    -A toaster
    -Cribs
    -A regular-sized telescope
    -More than 2 columns in CAS
    -Favorites (Colors, food, music)
    -An Attraction or Likes & Dislikes system
    -Bikes for kids
    -Unnatural hair colors for toddlers and kids
    -Traits that actually influence how the sims act and interact with each other rather than just changing emotions and giving moodlets
    Post edited by BreeNilla on
    8a597ff0f1eef1830795b3ae467ad12c6bb980ae.jpg
    I made a Sims 4 Save File set 15 years into the future using the premade sims by giving them family trees, storylines and lore, fixed and added relationships, and more!
    Check it out here! -> kookablarn.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I want the ability to edit worlds! Let me move that flippin' tree that's blocking my view!

I want to build my own apartments, in any world, on any lot that I choose.

I have a ton more, but since I don't see them ever including what I really want, I'll not waste my time typing it all out.
  • Options
    0oglub_glubo00oglub_glubo0 Posts: 21 Member
    I want the bachelor parties and actual baby sims. I also want to turn my sim into a werewolf or fairy.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I still want Fairies & Werewolves too.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited November 2020
    Couple dancing
    Dragons

...Couple dancing with dragons?

oh and everything carnivals/circus/magic shows/amusement parks/clowns/occults/occult activities/fortune tellers/rituals/showtime & overall just fun & weird stuff

I demand that they actually give me the "weirder stories" they promised

my occulty sims are bored and tragic clown is lonely and sad with no home to return ( you can't just lock them in painting forever you know no wonder they gloomy)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    the smarter sims & the weirder stories LOL
    BpthNKiCMAAsAII.jpg
  • Options
    MyDoodlebugMyDoodlebug Posts: 164 Member
    I would love

1. Hammocks - they could be double and single, free standing or with trees. My sims want lie in a hammock outside and read and enjoy nature.

I can't believe with a camping area and a beach area we don't have them.
  • Options
    EllaImiEllaImi Posts: 1 New Member
    Babies that are not objects please!! eg:
    - can be carried around / away from crib
    - eye & eyebrow colour like in Sims 2
    - different style cribs
    - cute baby clothes
    etc
  • Options
    motdkmotdk Posts: 208 Member
    I want every thing in sims1, sims2, sims3, that they can make for the sims4. Plus I want MORE CUSTOMIZING ABILITY FOR WORLDS, LOTS, AND GAMPLAY. I want the sims 4 to blow me away. EA I'm NOT BLOWN AWAY OR IMPRESSED WITH THE SIMS4. Please try harder or not.
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    Burglars

You could do that with a vampire, they have an ability that let's them enter sim's homes uninvited, give them sunlight immunity and garlic immunity, They should also have Kleptomaniac and Vegetarian traits and there you now have a burglar sim who won't drink you're blood.
  • Options
    CLOTCH_92CLOTCH_92 Posts: 2 New Member
    Horses, horses and horses !!
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    CLOTCH_92 wrote: »
    Horses, horses and horses !!

A Medieval themed pack could cover horses, farming and fairies in one go, after all every kingdom needs peasants.
  • Options
    nickelee25nickelee25 Posts: 2 New Member
    Online dating for sure! Would be really neat if it came with selfie uploading options, or ways to go on dates or meet up with your date through it! Want it baddd
  • Options
    LeahhannahsimmerLeahhannahsimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I’d love to see sims in relationships cuddle in bed like in the sims 3 and kids/toddlers jump on the bed and have sleepover parties and I feel like we need more interaction with babies like go on walk with baby and we have pushchairs. That would be fun. Or go in family walk. Different family activities for the different traits
  • Options
    LillCC7LillCC7 Posts: 13 New Member
    I honestly don't need all the old stuff in the sims 4. I'm super into EA to create something new for us to explore, instead of spending their time creating stuff we have already seen and played with before. Of course, some things is important, but i feel I have that in my game already. Why are these bunkbeds so important for so many? And these spiral stairs...? Let EA be creative and create some new worlds for us that we haven't seen in any of the previous packs.
    Personally I don't play with supernaturals, like Batu and stuff, but I LOVED the last world we got with Snowy Escape. YES, please. Love more of that!
  • Options
    ThTSsimmerThTSsimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    I just purchased one of the kits & it got me thinking how cool it would be if they could take maybe certain other things and apply it to the same concept....I was a huge (HUGE) fan of The Sims Superstar expansion pack, I love get famous but it's just missing things from Superstar I would of loved to see...I loved you were able to pick between singer, model, or actor and actually participate in those careers (photo shoots, studio recording, music video, ect) since we now have kits & packs how cool would it be if they released sort of an extension of Get famous were you could purchase & download these "additional" careers, also an option to be involved in all 3 fields at the same time would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I would like to see more gameplay objects, more CAS clothing and items, more and different sim traits, bigger worlds with lots of places to build, and like others mention i would love to see horses and a farming pack.
  • Options
    IvujnovIvujnov Posts: 3 New Member
    I really hope we eventually get more LGBTQ+ sims options. Such as non-binary sims, an option to choose pronouns, polyamorous relationships, and some pride celebration in the sims world like an event would be amazing.