Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Defos Bad

Maybe Bad
    Pandorra
    Sophia

Unsure About:6
    Mouse
    Tuti

Not a Clue:
    Bella

Maybe Good:
    DeKay
    Song
    Nush

Defos Good:
    Emily/Emzy/Em/EmzyDalsvida/emilzydiva and all other personas.
    Keyen

Notes:
    I already explained my thoughts on Pandorra and Sophia above.

I also partly explained Mouse, however I didn't complete it. Lol. So basically I'm also on that train of "discard is a bit sketch" but I'm not sure. I'm also sus a little of Tuti for the same reason, because she's said she'd quite like to play a bad role. But then she discarded a very good scum card... well actually she could have gotten a better power and matched it with another scum card. Hmmm. Anyways, the point is, these are very loose suspicions.

DeKay, Song and Nush are just giving me vibes and it's not any deeper than that xD

I do kinda agree with your suspicion on Sophia, but I'd love to give her the benefit of the doubt. It's been a while since we played.

I'm sorry if this has been explained, but do you have any solid particular reason as to why Nush isn't sus other than vibes?

Just vibes, friend. They seemed a bit confused over your IC claim. I do agree it was a strange reaction. They seem pretty neutral and I think their posts wouldn't be quite so neutral, chilled and relaxed if they were scum?

You thought Nush's reaction to the IC claim was just confusion? The way they reacted was like they were trying to undermine Keyen's claim, before realizing they couldn't do that because they didn't realize what IC was.
    they/he
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Sophia: BANNED

KSJCKSJDKSD i’m actually kinda worried now omg

icey can i have your permission to edit that post out please

It's chill. They won't care about a random post in a mafia game

I dunno. They got mad at Keyen for something he posted in the fire emblem mafia game.

PLSSSSLKDFLKJVSDKGJDLKGDFGDF
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Defos Bad

Maybe Bad
    Pandorra
    Sophia

Mouse
    Tuti

Not a Clue:
    Bella

Maybe Good:
    DeKay
    Song
    Nush

Defos Good:
    Keyen

Notes:

I also partly explained Mouse, however I didn't complete it. Lol. So basically I'm also on that train of "discard is a bit sketch" but I'm not sure. I'm also sus a little of Tuti for the same reason, because she's said she'd quite like to play a bad role. But then she discarded a very good scum card... well actually she could have gotten a better power and matched it with another scum card. Hmmm. Anyways, the point is, these are very loose suspicions.

DeKay, Song and Nush are just giving me vibes and it's not any deeper than that xD

I do kinda agree with your suspicion on Sophia, but I'd love to give her the benefit of the doubt. It's been a while since we played.

I'm sorry if this has been explained, but do you have any solid particular reason as to why Nush isn't sus other than vibes?

Just vibes, friend. They seemed a bit confused over your IC claim. I do agree it was a strange reaction. They seem pretty neutral and I think their posts wouldn't be quite so neutral, chilled and relaxed if they were scum?

You thought Nush's reaction to the IC claim was just confusion? The way they reacted was like they were trying to undermine Keyen's claim, before realizing they couldn't do that because they didn't realize what IC was.

Vote: Nush

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Defos Bad

Maybe Bad
    Pandorra
    Sophia

Mouse
    Tuti

Not a Clue:
    Bella

Maybe Good:
    DeKay
    Song
    Nush

Defos Good:
    Keyen

Notes:

Exactly.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Well idk anyways if it's not nush then who do you guys suspect next?
  • Options

maybe i could go with pandora

• Options

Pandora or Bella. What time is it for Bella again?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I’m going to wait until I have to go to sleep in like 25 minutes to change my vote, incase anyone I think is suspicious posts anything.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I’m going to wait until I have to go to sleep in like 25 minutes to change my vote, incase anyone I think is suspicious posts anything.

Okay, well no one has said anything since then and I’m feeling sleepy, so I’m just gonna go ahead and VOTE: Nush since they’re the most suspicious at the moment. They were actually number 1 in my scrapped priority-of-elimination list.

Goodnight! I feel like I’m gonna wake up and see a warning or something cause of that post. LOL.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    Mystical Vote Count 1.3
    DeKay votes Nush
    Pandora votes Song
    Sophia votes Mouse
    Pandora unvotes
    Keyen votes Nush
    Sophia votes Nush

Nush - DeKay, Keyen, Sophia

Day ends in 4 hours.
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
  • Options
    Vote: Pandorra

Thought i already did this but it's not been counted so here it is again for good measure, lol.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Nush questioning my IC claim rubbed me the wrong way, but I guess I could give them a pass since they didn't know what IC is I guess.

I don’t get how they didn’t know what it was though cause they played in your queendom game where I was innocent child. But oh well.

cuz it was a long time ago, and just because someone else was an innocent child, doesn't mean I know squat about it really. I've never been one, and it was never something that impressed on me as important enough to read up on heavily. My vague impression at the time was "okay, it does...nothing?" and that was about it.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Nush questioning my IC claim rubbed me the wrong way, but I guess I could give them a pass since they didn't know what IC is I guess.

I had encountered it before. I just never really got it that deeply. Like I didn't know it wasn't something that could easily be fake-claimed, because I never was one. I don't know diddly about the vast majority of mafia roles, because I kind of learn about them as I encounter them in some significant way.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    oh man, you guys (whichever of you are town) are making a sad mistake. It's gonna stink if I have to claim but I can do that if it's necessary. And I'll stand prepared to prove it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Mystical Vote Count 1.3
    DeKay votes Nush
    Pandora votes Song
    Sophia votes Mouse
    Pandora unvotes
    Keyen votes Nush
    Sophia votes Nush

Nush - DeKay, Keyen, Nush

Day ends in 4 hours.

why you got me voting for myself? I'd do that if I were a turncoat trying to take town down.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    oh wow theres to much to read erm whats been going on i wonder
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    town is about to shoot itself in the foot eliming me, that's what, Tuti! lol

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    oh wow theres to much to read erm whats been going on i wonder

A lot. Have you read back. Who do you suspect? Do you still suspect me and sophia? What do you think of Pandorra ?
  • Options
    Mystical Vote Count 1.3
    DeKay votes Nush
    Pandora votes Song
    Sophia votes Mouse
    Pandora unvotes
    Keyen votes Nush
    Sophia votes Nush

Day ends in 4 hours.

why you got me voting for myself? I'd do that if I were a turncoat trying to take town down.

Whoops, that's supposed to say Sophia :joy: That's what I get for doing these things after waking up
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Mystical Vote Count 1.3
    DeKay votes Nush
    Pandora votes Song
    Sophia votes Mouse
    Pandora unvotes
    Keyen votes Nush
    Sophia votes Nush

Day ends in 4 hours.

Whoops, that's supposed to say Sophia :joy: That's what I get for doing these things after waking up

should you do them while still asleep? hehe

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Mystical Vote Count 1.3
    DeKay votes Nush
    Pandora votes Song
    Sophia votes Mouse
    Pandora unvotes
    Keyen votes Nush
    Sophia votes Nush

Day ends in 4 hours.

I could do vote counts in my sleep :smirk:

• Options
    Mystical Vote Count 1.3
    DeKay votes Nush
    Pandora votes Song
    Sophia votes Mouse
    Pandora unvotes
    Keyen votes Nush
    Sophia votes Nush

Day ends in 4 hours.

I could do vote counts in my sleep :smirk:

I think if I hosted a game they'd have to come haul me off in a white van.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    If we are voting off I activity like Dekay says, then we should vote off Bella since she’s inactive also and Keyen is confirmed town.

No, I don't want to vote Bella first cuz I feel like she would not pick to be mafia. I know she discarded a town card but like I really don't think she would purposely pick mafia if given a choice.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Emzy’s helping a bit more then they were before. I’m still not sure on whether they are town or mafia.
    Tuti seems very townlike but I can see them choosing a mafia role over a town role and I haven’t seen them as mafia so it’s still possible it’s them.
    Sophia is very town i feel like. I don’t think they would scum hunt this much if they weren’t, like going through past games I mean. They do technically have to scumhunt as Mafia in this game but I don’t think they’d go this hard.
    Dekay seems like her normal townie self. It was weird that she went off on Nush at the beginning from basically nothing, but I think they are town.
    Song isn’t acting like they do as mafia I feel like. I can see it maybe being them but not likely.
    Nush isn’t acting sus but I feel like they act a differently as town. Or at least at the beginning. This could’ve been from Dekay going after them though.
    Keyen is confirmed town.
    Bella can be voted out if we are going for someone inactive, which has proved a good option in the past.
    Pandora’s Song vote was really sus but I don’t know how they act as scum since I hosted the one game they were and they do sometimes give off scummy vibes when they are town. I’m not sure but it could be them.

Alright theirs my sus list.
    EMZY - Who are you sus of?
    TUTI - Who do you think could be Emzy’s Partner?
    SOPHIA - Who do you think could be Pandora’s Partner?
    SONG - What do you think of Nush?
    DEKAY - Are you still sus of Nush?

I’m not asking everyone questions. Keep that in mind

Well, yea, I am still sus of Nush. Keyen is confirmed town, so I need to find 4 more townies. I think Song is town. Pandora, maybe after some thinking, I think is acting like her town self. I think Bella is town just going off with the idea of her not liking to be mafia.
    You, I'm not so sure. Actually, I'm also slightly worried about Tuti. I've never seen her make long posts like these before and last night while I was gonna sleep, I wondered if her knowing that I wouldn't pick mafia is something told to her. I don't know why, I just feel like maybe she has a buddy and her buddy told her this.

I'll continue to read now and come up with my final reads on everyone else.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif