Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    And where is tuti anyways? She's always on at this time.

Yeah, there’s a bunch of people who haven’t said anything meaningful yet. Bella, Tuti, Keyen.. Bella’s usually inactive and Keyen was inactive too last game. But doesn’t Tuti post like, way more often than this?

Also, looking at the discards, I don’t get why the heck Mouse discarded Upright Justice. That’s such an amazing role. I forgot whether or not Mouse prefers being mafia over town.

Innocent Child is boring. I wanna night action. Same with Godfather. And whether I pick mafia or town, usually I pick town in these games if there is no alien.

So would you pick a mafia role with a night action over a role that has no night action?

Yes I would. But we get multiple role options to mix and match from so just because I discarded one town role without a night action doesn’t mean I didn’t get two other options that allow me to be a town with a night action.
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Mouse, what do you think of Pandora's vote on Song? Do you think it's justified well enough?

No it was out of no where. Maybe she just wanted to vote someone random before she went to bed but it just doesn’t make sense

It’s weird how Mouse shows up after like 12 hours and the only thing she posts is an answer to a question..

Mouse, don’t you have anything else to say? There’s been a lot of posts since you went offline, so surely you have an opinion on atleast something.
    Can someone give me a summarized post on what has happened?? I'm too preoccupied right now chile I shouldn't have joined this game. I thought I could commit.

Anyways, at least I'm confirmed IC now. Don't eliminate me.

Yeah, I agree with Emzy. Nothing that important has happened.

I’m reading through, I’m slow reader, and I was asleep. I didn’t wake up till 11:15 and I went to bed at 11:30. This was the first and last thing I did so yea, 12 hours.

Oh, sorry. I thought you already read the whole thread but nevermind then.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Good Lord, Keyen. It's like you're a jester and hoping people will elim you because if that's not the explanation, wow.

I don’t get it. He just confirmed himself to be IC. How is he like a jester?

I guess I didn't know as much about what IC is. now I get that it really can't be fake-claimed so there went that idea.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Probably Keyen really is IC in which case, I guess that's the absolute best role to be had for someone who said at the beginning they didn't have time to play. So, you're off the hook, Keyen.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Can someone give me a summarized post on what has happened?? I'm too preoccupied right now chile I shouldn't have joined this game. I thought I could commit.

Dekays sus of Nush. Pandora votes Song randomly causing everyone to be sus of her. Bella came, said one thing, and disappeared. Sophia is scum hunting a lot and read through a previous game to come to the conclusion that Pandora is a bit sus. I am now being questioned because I’m being slightly sus. If we don’t have any leads, Dekay and Tuti want to vote you today because your inactive. And that’s for the most part it in a very un detailed post.
  • Options
    If we are voting off I activity like Dekay says, then we should vote off Bella since she’s inactive also and Keyen is confirmed town.
  • Options
    If we are voting off I activity like Dekay says, then we should vote off Bella since she’s inactive also and Keyen is confirmed town.

Yeah, I’m leaning towards her at the moment but I wanna hear from her first, cause when she’s scum, she usually says something to make everyone think she’s scum.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Yeah, I’m leaning towards her at the moment but I wanna hear from her first, cause when she’s scum, she usually says something to make everyone think she’s scum.

Also cause it’s usually quite obvious what her alignment is when she starts talking more, regardless of alignment.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Emzy’s helping a bit more then they were before. I’m still not sure on whether they are town or mafia.
    Tuti seems very townlike but I can see them choosing a mafia role over a town role and I haven’t seen them as mafia so it’s still possible it’s them.
    Sophia is very town i feel like. I don’t think they would scum hunt this much if they weren’t, like going through past games I mean. They do technically have to scumhunt as Mafia in this game but I don’t think they’d go this hard.
    Dekay seems like her normal townie self. It was weird that she went off on Nush at the beginning from basically nothing, but I think they are town.
    Song isn’t acting like they do as mafia I feel like. I can see it maybe being them but not likely.
    Nush isn’t acting sus but I feel like they act a differently as town. Or at least at the beginning. This could’ve been from Dekay going after them though.
    Keyen is confirmed town.
    Bella can be voted out if we are going for someone inactive, which has proved a good option in the past.
    Pandora’s Song vote was really sus but I don’t know how they act as scum since I hosted the one game they were and they do sometimes give off scummy vibes when they are town. I’m not sure but it could be them.

Alright theirs my sus list.
    EMZY - Who are you sus of?
    TUTI - Who do you think could be Emzy’s Partner?
    SOPHIA - Who do you think could be Pandora’s Partner?
    SONG - What do you think of Nush?
    DEKAY - Are you still sus of Nush?

I’m not asking everyone questions. Keep that in mind
  • Options

I think she’s usually a bit inactive on day 1 also.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I am Innocent Child

icmnfrsh
    Keyen is the Innocent Child
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Alright I need to actually get out of bed for the day and shower and stuff so I’ll be gone for a bit
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Mouse, what do you think of Pandora's vote on Song? Do you think it's justified well enough?

No it was out of no where. Maybe she just wanted to vote someone random before she went to bed but it just doesn’t make sense

It’s weird how Mouse shows up after like 12 hours and the only thing she posts is an answer to a question..

Mouse, don’t you have anything else to say? There’s been a lot of posts since you went offline, so surely you have an opinion on atleast something.

Yeah, I agree with Emzy. Nothing that important has happened.

I guess me claiming IC twists things up a bit.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Good Lord, Keyen. It's like you're a jester and hoping people will elim you because if that's not the explanation, wow.

I don’t get it. He just confirmed himself to be IC. How is he like a jester?

Yes, Nush, what's your point?

• Options
    And where is tuti anyways? She's always on at this time.

Yeah, there’s a bunch of people who haven’t said anything meaningful yet. Bella, Tuti, Keyen.. Bella’s usually inactive and Keyen was inactive too last game. But doesn’t Tuti post like, way more often than this?

Also, looking at the discards, I don’t get why the heck Mouse discarded Upright Justice. That’s such an amazing role. I forgot whether or not Mouse prefers being mafia over town.

Innocent Child is boring. I wanna night action. Same with Godfather. And whether I pick mafia or town, usually I pick town in these games if there is no alien.

Innocent Child is not boring if you're a great scumhunter. It clears out people and could potentially be helpful in some cases.

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Mystical Vote Count 1.2
    DeKay votes Nush
    Pandora votes Song
    Sophia votes Mouse
    Pandora unvotes

Nush - DeKay
    Mouse - Sophia

Day ends in 6 hours.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    chile i forgot this

hmm well maybe now that you are back you can give some thoughts ok

I don't have any thoughts right now. What are yours? Maybe you could help me.

• Options
    hmm ok so i have some thoughts like i said yesterday i think dekay is town ok i no how dekay plays and he always says she doesnt like being mafia ok and that she prefers being town so i feel like seen as we had the chose dekay would chose town ok panda has been talking and shes been helping ok so i think panda is town nush song and mouse im not sure on they need to speak more emzydalsvida is a bit supsicous in my opinion so i want to keep an eye on her and keyen ok i mean were is she erm i dont think hes spoken so maybe we need to vote keyen out because he hasnt been talking and its a mafia game we need people to talk to get a opinion on them ok and if keyen isnt talking maybe we vote her out but im not sure what do other people think about voting keyen i wonder hmm

I feel like Nush and Song have been talking quite a bit. And I’ve spoken a decent amount. Why do u find Emzy sus?

hmm i have a gut feeling about emzy mouselline something about her posts do not sound nice to me

You think Emzy is scum?

• Options
    Probably Keyen really is IC in which case, I guess that's the absolute best role to be had for someone who said at the beginning they didn't have time to play. So, you're off the hook, Keyen.

Well, that's what I did. I fear that people would elim me just bc I'm inactive.

I hope the doctor protects me tonight if there ever is one lol

• Options

Dekays sus of Nush. Pandora votes Song randomly causing everyone to be sus of her. Bella came, said one thing, and disappeared. Sophia is scum hunting a lot and read through a previous game to come to the conclusion that Pandora is a bit sus. I am now being questioned because I’m being slightly sus. If we don’t have any leads, Dekay and Tuti want to vote you today because your inactive. And that’s for the most part it in a very un detailed post.

I'd be fine with a Nush/Pandora elim.

• Options
    Emzy’s helping a bit more then they were before. I’m still not sure on whether they are town or mafia.
    Tuti seems very townlike but I can see them choosing a mafia role over a town role and I haven’t seen them as mafia so it’s still possible it’s them.
    Sophia is very town i feel like. I don’t think they would scum hunt this much if they weren’t, like going through past games I mean. They do technically have to scumhunt as Mafia in this game but I don’t think they’d go this hard.
    Dekay seems like her normal townie self. It was weird that she went off on Nush at the beginning from basically nothing, but I think they are town.
    Song isn’t acting like they do as mafia I feel like. I can see it maybe being them but not likely.
    Nush isn’t acting sus but I feel like they act a differently as town. Or at least at the beginning. This could’ve been from Dekay going after them though.
    Keyen is confirmed town.
    Bella can be voted out if we are going for someone inactive, which has proved a good option in the past.
    Pandora’s Song vote was really sus but I don’t know how they act as scum since I hosted the one game they were and they do sometimes give off scummy vibes when they are town. I’m not sure but it could be them.

Based on your reads, I think Sophia and Dekay are town.

Why do you think Nush isn't acting sus?

• Options
    Nush questioning my IC claim rubbed me the wrong way, but I guess I could give them a pass since they didn't know what IC is I guess.

• Options
    Keyen is confirmed town.

I’m not too sure about Pandora being scum yet due to that one big difference in their playstyle that I mentioned, but if I had to choose then maybe Song or, I’m kinda reaching here but Nush. She could try to be distancing herself from Song especially considering she unvoted and didn’t keep her vote. Nush because looking at her isolated posts, she kinda mentioned them outta nowhere when she asked you what you thought about them. My thought of Nush being their potential scumbuddy isn’t very solid though, I’m just laying out another option even if it doesn’t make sense.

I also tried to make a priority list just now but I couldn’t cause I realized the order was literally completely interchangeable cause I don’t really have a solid read on anyone yet.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Keyen is confirmed town.

I’m not too sure about Pandora being scum yet due to that one big difference in their playstyle that I mentioned, but if I had to choose then maybe Song or, I’m kinda reaching here but Nush. She could try to be distancing herself from Song especially considering she unvoted and didn’t keep her vote. Nush because looking at her isolated posts, she kinda mentioned them outta nowhere when she asked you what you thought about them. My thought of Nush being their potential scumbuddy isn’t very solid though, I’m just laying out another option even if it doesn’t make sense.

I also tried to make a priority list of who to elim in what order just now but I couldn’t cause I realized the order was literally completely interchangeable cause I don’t really have a solid read on anyone yet.

Edit (body is 1 character too short)

When did they start putting those minimum character length things on quote-only posts? I don’t remember that from when I last played mafia.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Nush questioning my IC claim rubbed me the wrong way, but I guess I could give them a pass since they didn't know what IC is I guess.

I don’t get how they didn’t know what it was though cause they played in your queendom game where I was innocent child. But oh well.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!