Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💜 Quick Creativity CAS Challenge 💜 GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Molpe_MartaMolpe_Marta Posts: 7 New Member
    Love these challenges ♥ #GLovelysQCC Steampunk FOREVER ♥

Here is a video of me creating my sim ♥ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJzHrWm1p1k&ab_channel=MOLPESIMS
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    @ChristineRose5 your story was super fun to read, I loved the chemistry, haha, the chemistry between Nora and Doc, the setting, the details, and the twist! Kinda surprised there wasn't a bus for her to go home, but at least it led her to her great grandpa. Great job! ★★★★★

Thank you is much! I definitely played a little fast and loose with the ‘rules‘ of the steampunk world but once the general story got in my head I couldn’t let it go. I appreciate your kind comment as well as the kindness all of you have shown me on the gallery, as always 💖
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    I decided to wrap up my story from the Steampunk QCC, so here's the link, if anyone wants to check it out. 🙂

Stolen Prototype? (2/2)

(I hope that it's okay to post it here.)
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited March 2021
    💜 30TH WEEK CHALLENGE! 💜

Creative Direction & Rules:

A simsational idea for our new theme was born during this past Saturday's stream thanks to @MrCellaneous and the G Stream Team ;) We're now in search of Simworld's Next Top Model ... but with a QCC twist of course!

Your challenge:

The word "model" can define a look, a style, a feeling or even a futuristic fantasy dream. Beauty, as we know, is always in the eye of the beholder so your sim candidate can be very young or much older. Consider every single world in the sims, to include the special ones like Sixam, Sylvan Glade and even the Sulani Cave. Your goal is to pick only one sim world that your next top model candidate is from ~ Then create a look & style that will let us all know exactly where your model hails from. 💜

The key to become the Next Top Model is emphasized in two parts ~ Your sim should have the individual unique "beauty" of someone destined to be a sim world icon as well as the best fashions you can find in CAS. Remember, these fashions & the look of your sim should represent the sim world you choose as best you can.

You are free to take your sim story in any direction you wish. Consider a brief history of how your sim came to be on this top model path. What about an admiring discussion of other entries or maybe an "in good humor" catty but kind commentary of some of your top model competitors? 😁 Maybe you'd like to share your sim's dream of what he or she would do after winning this coveted title. Anything is possible as long as your focus is on becoming the Next Top Model!

IMPORTANT NOTES ~ For the sake of clarity, please make sure your household description includes the name of the sim world your candidate hails from. For example: Sixam, Glimmerbrook, Forgotten Hollow, Willow Creek, San Myshuno, Sulani, Oasis Springs, Mt. Komorebi, etc.
    ALSO ~ If you choose to create 2 sims in your household, the first one should be the model and the second should be considered the model's manager. For example, if you create a child/teen model then you'd need to have a parent or adult representative/manager.

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery.

ENDS ~ WEDNESDAY 3/24/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Your description should include the world your sim(s) are from and a story connected to becoming the Next Top Model.
    2. Make sure your household (1-2 sims only), Male or Female, is dressed (all outfits) in top model quality fashions representing their world.
    3. Make sure your sims 1st outfits, which show in the gallery photo, especially shine with top of the line designs.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Thank you for sharing your outstanding talent and creativity with us Forum Family! 💜 Please stay safe, stay strong, stay creative and as always, happy simming! 💜
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Ahhh! I knewthis would be the next theme! :blush:

I must say though, I do enjoy the twist you've put on it, by having the focus put on a single Sims world.
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Yeeeeeee! First to post a household for this weeks theme!

After cleaning out his wardrobe some years ago, Omar and his grandma were stunned by the amount of clothes on the 'throw away' pile. So stunned, they decided to start their own label called EverGreen Fashion, focusing on upcycling old clothes. Omar has never done any professional modeling but every item for the web shop is modeled by him or his grandma, so he has plenty of modeling experience.
    Oh, and maybe good to know beforehand: if Omar wins Simworld's Next Top Model he'll likely use parts of the trophy in his next clothing items to honor the title.
    O7W1RrA.png
    PWJsVLg.png
  • anjal1anjal1 Posts: 9 New Member
    Dahlia Bloom is a rare flower from an even more rare kind of town.After styling her own fashion line,inspired by the heavy military,alien secrets,dusty end of the west town she grew up in.She was voted Miss Conspiracy in the regional amateur model competition Dahlia's unique fashion and makeup skills has shot her straight to the #GLovelysQCC Global Top Model Awards. Dahlia is determined to "Bloom" and take it all,no way she is going back to Strangerville to be tangled in plants!

On a side note some of the contestants are talking among themselves, more than likely catty jealousy. about the signature scent known to be worn by Dahlia. Some claim it is the reason not only for her hands down win at the Miss Conspiracy but her fast growing fame planting her in just the right position to take the title in the Global Top Model Awards. This exclusive perfume is made from her hometown flora according to Dahlia, but how local is it really? Who knows maybe Dahlia herself started that rumor you don't get the Miss Conspiracy title on just looks and fashion now do you! B)
    I really wanted to post a picture, sadly i am unable to do so yet i guess :)
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited March 2021
    My entry for this week: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5D56C4C8868611EB8378FCAA752B5B46?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Divanthesimmer&max=50&maxis=false

Bio: Isabella was born and raised in Selvadorada. She used to love exploring the jungle with her father and helping her mother in the kitchen once they were home after their adventures. Growing up, she was often bullied in school and people thought she was joking when she told them she wanted to participate in a worldwide beauty competition when she's older. Now that she's grown up, she decided to enter Miss World and prove to everyone that she has what it takes to win that crown.

PlmS3le.png

tA8QAzN.png

4eoQd1w.png

FJOfoSL.png

phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    You don't need a reflection to be a model: Annabel Fang—vampire model.

00.jpg

Forget the fanged hags of Forgotten Hollow and their dusty Victorian gowns—Top Model hopeful Annabel Fang represents the fashion of the modern vampire. She shows more skin than the Victorian biddies would ever dare, unafraid to expose her ankles to the camera's flash. As a girl without a reflection, she's a shutterbug who snaps selfies to practice her poses; she started the "fang smile" trend on Simstagram with a selfie of her biting her bottom lip, fangs bared by the smile.

01.jpg
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Such a fun challenge & the entries are just awesome! :) I reworked a couple of my old Sims for this one, 2 entries as couldn't decide which I liked more (so will leave it for Miss G to decide which one enters the Top Model Judging - sorry Lisa!).

Walter Has Such Bad Luck!
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B23A13F2874311EB89E8970CB1898012

Walter has famously modelled before, his sarong had come loose & it fell on the floor. He moved 2 Sulani 2 escape the shame, & swore th@ he never would model again! Not knowing his past his friends entered him in, the Sims Next Top Model in hopes he could win. In beach style he posed ‘cos this could be quite fun, but his shorts snagged/unravelled & he was undone! It could be th@ fate says its not meant 2 be, or perhaps all the judges will like what they see! #Flash5Carter1 for#GLovelysQCC

Sharky The Body Tum-Tums
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CEE2F609874911EB89BD970CB1898012

Sharky’s still going & spends every day, cat-walking the dog park in Brindleton Bay. He’s saggy & raggy but lives his best life, pampered to bits by himself & his wife. The call for the Sims next top model went out, they knew that their pupper was in with a shout. A win would mean dog tags & bowls made of gold, blankets & dog coats in patterns so bold. He’s walking with swagger so when judging comes, perhaps Sims top model is Sharky Tum-Tums! #Flash5Carter1 for#GLovelysQCC #CatsAndDogs

Good Luck everyone, as ever you are all winners in my book x <3
    I can not post pictures so I will try to post links!! lets hope :)

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B381677B868611EB8567FCAA752B5B46?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=anjal1&max=50&maxis=false

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F7FC3C0B880511EB8B61C80C31D3D2E6?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=anjal1&max=50&maxis=true
    anjal1 wrote: »

I think you have to have a certain number of posts and/or likes to be able to put up links so I'll quote your post and (fingers crossed) they'll show up for people to follow. :) As for pics, there are a few posts way back in this thread or you could search the wider forum for a 'how to' - I must admit I have never posted pics because it requires 'hosting' the pics and I'm just too lazy/intimidated by the complexity to figure it out, lol. Plus, similar to links - you need a certain number of posts/likes before you're allowed to put up pics. Hope this helps! x <3
    Sami!! Thank you so much that was very kind:) Yes I am very limited due to my newness here in the forum. I have been a member for ever but never posted. Anyway thank you so much. It is the same for pics I am not "big" enough to post them yet either hosted or not. Have a very great weekend *hugs* Also I love love love Walter ( don't tell Dahlia) I laughed so hard ...tears legit tears!!
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

Claudia Bathory

Description: My entry for the GLovelysQCC Simworld's Next Top Model challenge: a fashion icon in the making all the way from the sleepy village of Forgotten Hollow!

Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/319CE1D487BC11EB8AC450C6EAA5F752

Showcase: https://tatselk.tumblr.com/post/646088135824048128/claudia-bathory

Pictures:

fc820fdb64b4bf1d3274e5457309b55401b36ed1.jpg

Hailing from the sleepy village of Forgotten Hollow, Claudia was first discovered when she began posting pictures of herself dressed in clothes from her historic-inspired fashion line on Simstagram.

With her ethereal beauty and intricate designs, Claudia quickly took the fashion world by storm.

78f57ce2bb4889cc7ea3fda765c958802ccff5d3.jpg

Claudia’s status as a fashion icon in the making was cemented when a photograph of her appeared in Casbah Gallery’s prestigious Summer Exhibition.

46a1363d008b9f4d579a32556497540a60ba31a9.jpg

Sure, there have been rumours that Claudia’s meteoric rise in the fashion world had not been entirely… meritorious. You could even say that it was positively… preternatural how quickly she had charmed even the most exacting critics.

But nothing has ever been proven against Claudia. Plus, which top model doesn’t have (jealousy-fuelled) gossip surrounding her?

fe4d0d50a1cc40bae6cc3e4eef613bfb46faa490.jpg

ANYWAYS, Claudia hopes that becoming Simworld's Next Top Model would help her to promote her fashion line (AKA make her fabulously wealthy).

When asked what she would do with all that money, Claudia would only smile and said that she has Big Plans for developing Forgotten Hollow.

We shall watch her future progress with considerable interest…
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited March 2021
    Prologue.

A long time ago, before we arrived to this world, we were commanded to bloom a million flowers. With only true love, without hatred, the flowers will bloom, then we may return to our beautiful star that we dearly miss. We were told to love unconditionally, but, none of us actually know what it means. Do you?

Hi there! I’m Dianthus. I might be small, but I am THE COMMANDER of this squad. My main task is to sit on this amazing chair & cheering up the squad while eating a lot of cakes! Nah, I’m just joking. I’m responsible for everything which is not only limited to this spaceship, the crews, the success of the mission & cakes! Let’s just say, I’m very important! Nom nom nom nom
    ciZSi0y.png

Me? Are you talking to me? I’m Anemone. I’m the Captain of this spaceship. As you can see, I’m the one who is responsible to coordinate the next planet or star that we’re going to visit. Not only that, I’m responsible for any technical maintenance of this spaceship. Most of the time, I need to take care it myself, because, the Commander is too busy, eating her cakes! You know, there’s a time we have been hit by a big asteroid when the Commander spilled her drink onto this control panel & we lost the power for a while. We were so lucky to survive. Sigh….
    Jba6NyQ.png

You’re asking me what I’m doing? Oh, I’m tending these flower buds. By the way, I’m Phlox. As you know, we’re on a mission & these flower buds are extremely important. We can’t even lost even a single bud, else, we can’t return to our home planet. We’ve been travelling 13.4 billion light years away from our planet, because we can’t find a suitable planet or star to plant these flowers. You know, I really miss my family. I’m pretty sure the others are missing their families too. I’m not sure why it won’t bloom, but, we’re told to give love unconditionally & none of us knows what it is. Do you?
    hAonr41.png

Get ready! We’re going to time warp again! I located a green/blue planet that might be suitable to plant these flowers! Here we go!

……………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................................................................
    "Whoaaaa….. this planet is so beautiful! There’s a lot of greens, just like our home planet. Have you searched the condition of the living organisms?" asked Anemone.

"Yes. There’s a lot of flora and fauna species living on this planet. However, the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sapiens is among the most intelligent species on this planet & the most civilised. Here’s how they look like. I believe, it’s best if we disguise as one of them before exploring this planet. Don’t forget to activate the language setting. They speak with their mouth!" said Phlox.

"Oh my! Why can’t they just understand each others mind! This is a waste of energy! Nom nom nom…" said Dianthus while eating her cakes.

"Yikes! they look so weird. What is on their face? Their body? They grew hairs everywhere? Oh my! And… what is that thing??! Sigh… I guess, we have no choice…" said Dianthus again. To her surprised, the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sapiens species are so weird... perhaps, ugly to her standard...(of course, of course!)

"Everyone’s ready? Let’s go!" asked Anemone. (Most of the time, it feels like, she's the real leader of this squad...sigh...)

As they walk along the street…

“Oh wow! What is this smell? It smells so good! Is that a cake?? Oh my…. whoa” said Dianthus while sniffing all the sweetness and making some weird noise.

“Wow… this transportation is very unique. It used some kind of circular shape to move the transportation!” said Anemone as she admires the car... ops... the bicycle... (You know, they don't know. They only have a spaceship.)

“What a beautiful sky! The sky is so blue! Though, the air taste a little bit weird (yes, these aliens can taste air!) What is this beautiful, colourful things?” said Phlox as she touched the flowers on the street (FYI, their flower species is different than what we know. Don't ask me how it looks like. I don't know how it looks like, I never seen one yet, or, AM I?)

"Hey, what is that? It says L.O.V.E.! ” Said the three of them in unison! (Of course they can read. These aliens are among the powerful occults! Duh...)

As they walk towards the crowds… They were approached by a man introducing himself as L. “Hey, are you interested to participate in this event? We’re looking for participants for the L.O.V.E. event! As he handed out the forms.

They look at each other and started to talk (of course telepathy, duh!). "Hey, here’s the love that we’re looking for? Should we participate? Are you sure this is the right one? From my research, this 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sapiens speciality is LYING. And this L person is quite suspicious, but, I can’t use my power now. It will be too obvious because they’re so many of them around here. So, what do you think? Should we check out this L.O.V.E.? It could be the right one. What do you think? We’ve been away from our planet for too long, I miss my family & the Commander cake supply is almost empty. You don't want to know what will happen if there’s no cakes, right? (As Phlox talked to Anemone). Hey, do you guys forgotten that, I'm over here in this discussion too?? Yes, you might don’t want to know what will happen if I don’t have my cake, right? OK, then.

“Sure! We’ll participate!” said the three of them in unison, again!

As they walk into a building, there’s a lot of other participants in a hall, and all of them are wearing weird & colourful clothes. "They are wearing a very eccentric face camouflage (it's a makeup! Thought that you guys did a research before?) This species is so weird, why do they need to camouflage? Are we going to a war or are we going to be sent for a mission?"

As they wander around the hall, a man who they recognise as L stand on a stage. As he started to walk up, everyone is going silence. He started to talk, “Welcome to the L.O.V.E event! Tonight, we’re going to compete & crown only the best among the best as the one and only, the Lady/Lord Of Valiant & Elegant! As you are all aware, everyone is going to compete in 5 different photo shoots & the last event is a runway. The winner is not only going to be crowned as the L.O.V.E, but she is going to win 1Million Simoleons! The crowds are cheering loudly as they heard that the winner is going to bring back 1 million! (Who needs the lottery! No one has ever won the lottery. It's a scam!)

The three of them got very confused and soon realised that, this is not the love that they are looking for. And right now, they can’t even left the hall as its guarded by weird & funny looking men.

The three of them gathered & started discussing, AGAIN (of course by telepathy! Sigh…) "Hey, we don’t want to cause any trouble. Let’s play this by ear & see if we can sneak out before we got caught. Let’s move away slowly…"

As they move away slowly, away from the crowd… “Hey, I’ve been looking for you! Come with me! You’ve been assigned to my area. Your first photo shoot is going to be an outer space theme!

The three of them are in shock! Oh no, what should they do?? Are they going to get caught?! What happened to the unconditional love?!

"This is not happening!!!" Shouted the three of them in a unison and this time, it’s no longer a telepathy! Abort Mission! I repeat! Abort mission!
    GvcY21h.png

ETA: Oh, @GLovely1! I missed the 1/2 sims only (male/female). You can choose which one you prefer. I’m pretty sure they won’t mind. After all, they are on a mission! 😆
    Post edited by x4m1r4 on
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • CarolcolorsCarolcolors Posts: 16 Member
    Thanks for another Fabulous QCC Challenge, always look forward to seeing all these fabulous ideas and creativity!
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone and happy Weekend!

My entry for this week's QCC is Andrea Bright. According to her back story, she was born and raised in Del Sol Valley and as a teen, she became the face of a jewelry ad.

Title: - Sleek in Del Sol -
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/00181F5388E311EB82CA8498AD3ACFB4

unknown.png
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    I've been working this week on my entry for this QCC. I've only read the entries posted or linked here, though a few days in, I browsed the entries by searching for the hashtag on the gallery. (You'll see a comment about one of them in my story when I get it up 🙂) I didn't get a chance to read or comment on any of them yet. I hope to do so in the next two or three days, once I get my entry up. So far, I've seen wonderful entries! 👍 Great job, everyone! 💛

I'm sad tonight. Friday evening, my mom's cat, Liza (I uploaded a sim version of her named Mina last year) got very ill. I had a feeling last night that she wasn't going to be with us much longer, but I hoped that I was wrong. My mom took her to an emergency vet Saturday (yesterday), and after she ran a bunch of tests, she said they thought that she'd had a stroke. Since we had no idea what her age was when we took her in as a stray a little over a decade ago, the vet thought that she could've been quite old. My mom chose to have her put to sleep. I agree it was the best thing that we could do for her, and I didn't spend much time with her (my little kitty is too possessive of me for that,) but I'm still sad. 😢
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Looking forward to your entry, @NeoFelis22! I'm so sorry for your loss, though. May Liza rest in peace in Kitty Heaven. <3
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    @NeoFelis22 So sorry to hear the sad news about Liza - she was part of your family so its no wonder you are feeling sad, it really is the worst day. I hope all the memories of her can provide some comfort in the days ahead. x <3
    So excited to see what you have created Neofelis22 !! I am so sorry to hear about your family furbaby, that's always a really hard time.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I'm sorry for your loss @NeoFelis22! I can totally relate. I believe that Liza lived a happy life! Let's treasure the memories that you had with her. Take care! <3
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    Hello! I have finally done one of the fantastic challenges of this forum organized by @GLovely1
    I just uploaded my creation to the gallery. Just for fun
    Name: "Sociable Hermit"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1AF24BAB8AA311EB8E598498AD3ACFB4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

I ´ve chosen one of the worlds that many forget and with a very nice boy although somewhat peculiar as a model.😅 I hope you like it!😊💜
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    I´m so sorry @NeoFelis22 , my best wishes to you <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top