Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @lilypadmeulin - March Day 7 - Congrats on Jenny maxing the gardening skill! Woot! It seems like just yesterday that Jenny had an empty lot with just a few plants, and now look at her! Woot!

March day 8 - Nice shot of Jenny doing her homework. The homework that never ends, it seems. Good job!
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update 78 - Can you even believe it, MORE WINTER SPORTS :D

K5j6ldR.png

Notes:
    Mario had taken Ruby to visit his mom and Abuela for the day, so the Warner household was strangely quiet for the first time in ages. So Jules, Dell, and Sofia headed to the slopes. And yes, Lenny came too, because we can't leave him out <3

Sofia snowboarded, and I managed to pause on some moments that truly made me say "ouch."
    CvpiAZz.png
    1ceQVIh.png
    l6lDEn7.png

She's a trooper though and picked herself up almost immediately and tried again.
    kt6Y3I5.png

Dell's day was a bit more easygoing.
    O5q9Wlf.png

While Sofia and Dell skied and snowboarded, I decided to have Jules work on her rock climbing. I think that's the best one to focus on so I can do the mountain excursion sooner rather than later. Any tips for how high her rocking climbing skill should be for the best success? She's at level 4 right now, and it's a really tedious skill to build.

Also, I got to the point where I was rooting for her to get hurt for the aspiration goal.
    KoJRO0F.png

And she did. Yay? Lol.
    ixMEpDz.png

She was too injured to continue climbing at that point, so I sent her to soak in the hot springs and called it a day. She has the next three days off from school though (it's my fourth of July holiday, and I also tossed a few extra "day off" holidays around then since it's summer, hard to believe when Jules spends 90% of her time on this snow covered mountain haha), so I'm gonna plow through some skiing and rock climbing to build up her skills.

BUT there's some exciting stuff coming up with Lydia soon, just thought I'd add that. The cogs have been turning in my mind, and I'm about to go back into full blown story mode :)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Sooo, yesterday my game was being really annoying so I practically gave up playing. Today I emptied my cache folders and that seemed to help my game to work again smoothly.
    March 18
    udtDwXQ.png

Bryons Diary
    (Bryon) “Good afternoon, doctor.”
    (Doctor) “Good afternoon. Can I help you?”

WBs45Gx.png
    (Bryon) “Yes, actually. I was wondering if my mom, Randi Barber, could go out of the hospital with me for the day. I just wanted to have a nice walk with her.”
    (Doctor) “Hm.. I think that should be possible yes, but be sure to return her after your walk.”
    (Bryon) “Of course. Thank you very much.”

XWNzea8.png
    And so, mom was allowed to wear normal clothes for the first time in forever. She’s as blue as me, hahaha.

RKfvcNE.png
    It was a beautiful day. While walking in the woods, Gabbie updated mom about the teenage ghost Isaius. I didn’t knew how she would react. Was she going to turn around and walk away, would she be mad for bringing her to him?

zcw93ds.png
    And then, mom stopped walking and smiled.

ZlBSaGl.png
    (Randi) “I’d like to meet him. It’s been so long.
    (Gabbie) “That’s great!”

5Gih0cd.png
    (Bryon) “Wait. Really? Just like that? You just heard that he’s a wandering teenage ghost and you want to meet him?”

ozEz5F6.png
    (Randi) “Yeah. It all makes sense now. I want to see if I recognise him, and if he recognises me back. I’m a curious woman, you know? So, were is he??”
    (Gabbie) “He’s at my place! It’s not far away from here.”

Gabbie and mom were so enthusiastic. Is it weird from me that I’m a little bit nervous to meet him?

YrsME8k.png
    (Randi) “How did he end up at your place?”
    (Gabbie) “It’s a long story, but it has to do with my mom being his best friend!”
    (Randi) “Oh, that’s so nice!! He talked about his best friend once in a while. Brytani, right?”
    (Gabbie) “Yes! That’s my mom!”
    (Randi) “Such a small world we live in, heh?”

8qfA8RY.png
    I have such a weird mom, but really, I love that about her. She’s so open-minded about everything. She was so open when I told her about Naoki, also when I told her about me and Johnny being a Spellcaster... She would even believe it if I told her I’d turn into a Vampire!

PfiPyTM.png
    I just followed along while Gabbie and mom were talking and talking.

Lc9hzBm.png
    Until we arrived at Gabbies place.

(Gabbie) “This is it. My place.”
    (Randi) “Well, I must say, that’s a cozy place you live in.”
    (Gabbie) “Thank you!”

qvEngoO.png
    We walked inside. Teenage Isaius was already sitting on the couch and immediately coloured green from the moment he saw mom.

(Randi) “It’s really you.”

t7JxPfM.png
    There was also a ghost dog inside. This just gets weirder and weirder.

VCAzupL.png
    Mom didn’t hesitate for one second. She just went to sit next to him.

(Isaius) “You’re still the exact same as when I got to know you, Randi.”
    (Randi) “Can’t change my personality, heh?”
    (Isaius) “That’s right. You should never change. I’m still surprised in how you found me. Gabbie told me bits and pieces, but I’d like to hear it from you too. You were such a great storyteller back in the days.”

Randi laughed. They talked and talked. It was just like they've never been apart. So weird.. It was nice to see mom so happy, but at the same time so weird to see a friendly version of my father’s face.

qUO4HJF.png
    (Randi) “From the moment we got out of the psychiatric institution, you changed a lot. I just had this feeling that something wasn’t right. I just didn’t knew what..”

x8D0zH4.png
    (Isaius) “You still talked to Curse after you left the institution? That 🐸🐸🐸🐸 kicked me out of my own dang body.”
    (Randi) “Well, I didn’t knew. I actually married him.. And had two children.”

F2HVAEs.png
    (Randi) “One of them is him.”

And that’s where I came in the picture. I don’t like being in the picture.

V25M8Mc.png
    (Isaius) “I’m so sorry to hear that you had to go through all that.. But your son is beautiful. He looks just like you.”
    (Randi) "It's okay, really. Thank you!"

Well, that’s a little awkward. But then again, this entire conversation is awkward for me, to be honest.

kagfuEM.png
    (Isaius) "Wait a second... My physical body is your father? So that means-"
    (Bryon) “You’re also sort of my father, indeed.”
    (Isaius) “But we’re basically the same age-“
    (Randi) “Your soul may be still one of a teenager, but your body.. Well, let’s say your body has been going through a lot.”

l35z7fJ.png
    (Isaius) “Well.. Bryon was it, right?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah.”
    (Isaius) “I’m not sure how I feel about me being your father, but I’d like to get to know you better for sure. What do you say?”
    (Bryon) “I’d like to. We should go somewhere with my younger brother sometime.”
    (Isaius) “Oh, you also have a younger brother. What’s his name?”
    (Bryon) “Johnny.”

Fig6lVr.png
    Randi sneakily got out of the conversation, right to Gabbie.

(Randi) “Hehe, I like this.”
    (Gabbie) “I’m glad that you like it, really.”
    (Randi) “So much has happened recently, but I finally have answers to the questions I had for years.”
    (Gabbie) “So, what now?”
    (Randi) “I hope Bryon, Johnny and Isaius can become great friends and maybe someday he’ll recognise them as family. Isaius has been missing out on so many years.. I just hope that he can catch up on it, even if it’s just a little.”
    (Gabbie) “That’s so sweet of you, Ms. Barber”
    (Randi) “And I also hope that whatever curse that now has his body gets defeated one day so that Isaius can have his body back.”
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2021
    March - Day 19: "Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!"

lmBxWGn.png

Notes
    3nYquTC.png
    After school the next day, Essa immediately traveled to the gym in Windenburg. She was just too anxious to continue her vendetta against Damon to wait until evening to visit the club again. She stood by a window in the second floor cafe area to see if he would show up. Damon liked to work out after school, so she was hoping that even though it was a thunderstorm outside, his vanity would push him to keep his fitness routine. After a few minutes, she saw him walking toward the front door with an umbrella. Running over to the other side of the cafe she cast a spell.

"Burnious, balldeekia, HUZZA!"

9jWEU6p.png
    Damon was feeling very confident and smug today for some reason. The smirk on his face would not last long.

h78pH8m.png
    "YOWWWWWWCH! GAH! MY BOYS ARE ON FIRE!"

*Note - You got your wish @SoulGal7 :D

lhTJTh6.png
    Even as he burned, Damon clutched that umbrella for dear life! He should've dropped it and let the rain put him out. It's hard to use common sense though when you're on fire!

pRMNWEm.png
    "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? WHO ARE YOU? WHERE ARE YOU? OWWWWW!"

The stench of burnt hair and flesh was overwhelming. Damon carefully made his way to the showers in the basement, walking like a cowboy riding an invisible horse.

N2C6JBV.png
    Essa stood patiently waiting until she thought Damon might be in the showers and then she cast yet another spell!
    "Morpheus, coneheadio, HUZZA!"

5SYgn01.png
    Seeing Damon getting out of the shower still covered in soot made me laugh so hard! I thought the spell would get him IN the shower, but the fact he couldn't finish showering was even better! (I think I'm having way too much fun doing this. o.O)

5Y4Ma6h.png
    *Gasp* "Wha? Oh NoooooooOOOOO!"

KJiVIXB.png
    *POOF*

L4mhcUr.png
    One of the perks of Transportalate is the fact Spellcasters can go places they normally couldn't go, such as a shower room with a 'Boys only!' door. Essa just had to see what Damon had been turned into, but she was too late. For some reason her spell only lasted a few seconds this time and Damon had already walked out of the shower stall to stand in the room. She almost got caught!

ezmj8NW.png
    She quickly poofed her way back home before he might've turned around and saw her inside the shower stall.

(I'm out of here!)

jXwtsJN.png
    (Oh man, that was close! Too close! Did the second spell even work? Dangit! I'll never know now.)
    (Do it again!)
    (Maybe. I have something better in mind for next time though.)

Essa next traveled to the Realm for her daily hunt for artifacts in Caster's Alley. She bought another tome she didn't have, a Zombie Carl and Morcubus MySim trophies. She also dueled a couple new Spellcasters, but only received common brooms she already had again. I think she needs to forget about townie Spellcasters and just duel with the Sages.

K17bTCm.png
    Speaking of townie Spellcasters, look who was at HQ when Essa arrived there. I was so sad and furious to see Josh standing there with a pout on his face. Why game, why? Please, not Josh! I thought that wasn't supposed to happen?

VwAjIyg.png
    I sent Essa over to cheer him up and he immediately started smiling and lost his Sad mood upon seeing her! Plus, I checked to see if she could duel with him and she couldn't! YAY! He wasn't there as a townie Spellcaster afterall. I have a very silly romantic notion he was there for another reason. Josh shows up at Essa's house ALL the time! He has a key, but can't get in because I keep the doors locked. Sometimes I let him in because, well, just because! But it had been awhile. I think he was sad because he missed his BFF, and followed her there! *sniff* How sweet is that if it's true?

KKl0cpI.png
    He was even happy enough to tell her a joke, which of course she thought was hilarious and clapped for him. *double sniff*

7uVEdru.png
    She gave him a big hug and he left after that. I know I shouldn't let them interact, but I can't help it! Look at him, look at them! They belong together and I can't wait until April 1st!

GbQ9oqd.png
    Essa decided to seek out L. and see if she would agree to a duel. She'd dueled with her Dad and Morgyn a few times but only once so far with L. The duel started out quite equal, with the same amount of hits between them. I thought perhaps Essa just might have a chance at beating the Queen of the Realm this time.

fjvWfXj.png
    Nope, it was not to be.

FRxBeIf.png
    "Long live the Queen!"
    "Ompf, dangit!"
    "Oh Honey, don't worry, you might beat me someday. Maybe...or not."
    "Oh gee, thanks, that makes me feel SO much better."

IdHnbBO.png
    "NOT!"

She was super angry and soon enraged. Thank God she's a teen or I might've lost her. o.O

jIG1k3V.png
    I sent her to try and calm down in that mirror you see in the room Simeon just passed by. I included this screenshot for two reasons. One, he's just so darn cute! I love Simeon. And two, he actually stopped and stood there smiling for a few minutes with a thought bubble of Essa above his head. Essa quickly got over her anger as a result. She has an 'adoring' sentiment for him and got a moodlet for 'having someone nearby who is adored.' *triple sniff*

Essa went back to the house afterward, but she still had a few hours before school so I sent her back again to Windenburg. This time she went to the island to relax and do a little fishing. I was hoping she'd finally get that last fish to finish the Angling Ace aspiration, and she did! She caught a Discus and kept it. It's happily swimming around with the other fish in her aquarium now.

She's doing the Curator aspiration now and I suspect that will be completed very soon as well.

I need to feed my cats, but then I'll be back to get started on comments and replies. Hopefully I'll have them to post before I need to get some sleep. If not, I'll have them first thing later in the afternoon. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
    Hey all, I only have time to comment on one this morning. Have to take my dog in for an operation :( But will be back and comment on all your fabulous stories later today :)

@Karababy52 - March 19 - Yes! Damon Revenge time! Burn, baby, burn! OMG, I had to laugh with the next spell that you turned him into a gnome. It cracked me up with the coneheado spell - sorry, flashback of the 70s Saturday Night Live skits with the Coneheads. lol That really made me laugh, but, eeek...Essa nearly got caught on that one...Oh girl, don't get caught! And Josh appears just to say hi - nice! I guess Essa has to work a bit harder to beat L, but if and when she eventually does, Essa will be Queen of the Realm. Oh but Essa was pretty steamed that she didn't beat L. Temper, girl, temper. lol Congrats on completing the Angler's Aspiration.

I know a lot of the challengers get that angry moodlet, but Sakura has only had it once (thank goodness). She always seems to get that sad moodlet. Maybe I need to write happier scenarios for her and then she'll get some other moodlets. It's as if she knows what is going on "behind the scenes". Poor girl.
    @SoulGal7
    Oh hey, that's perfectly fine to laugh over that, I did too! :D A little romance, yep! I'd use a cheat to give them a real relationship, but I'm afraid the game would make them lose their Sage status if I played them, which I'd have to in order to use a cheat. Oh well, I can just pretend. :) Wouldn't it be cool if our Sims really could be Sages? Poor Morgyn, I think you're right, he does need some more practice. ;) Oh gosh, I have no idea, but it probably wouldn't be good if Damon found out it was her. o.O YAY! \o/ You got the Rhoda reference! I was hoping someone would. I loved that show. :)

Oh wouldn't that be amazing if they could turn Sims into frogs? I really think the Devs missed the boat with that one! I guess I could always pretend she turns him into one though. Hmm...

Did you catch the words for the Inferniate spell too? :D I'm having fun making up those for the spells. :) Yep, I remember those skits very well with Dan Ackroyd and Jane Curtain. :) You must be around my age to remember all these old shows. ;) Yeah, it's going to take a lot of practice and focus to beat L. it seems, she's a tough old bird! L. will always be the Queen of the Realm though. Essa usually get angry when she loses, but the moodlet is overwhelmed by a ton of happy moodlets. Not this time. It's actually the first time she's acted angry over it. Thanks! I wondered if she'd ever complete it. Fishing was the first thing she did in the challenge! o.O

@AnnoyingTiger
    That's exactly what I've been trying to do, focus on the good memories and keep busy! Thanks about the dream screenshots, I used a couple different things; inner glow and a cloud pattern layer styles plus a bit of added noise filter.

Aww, thanks again! Oh, I LOVE the 'heart as cold as steel' line. That's perfect! :D He certainly did! It's funny, I don't see that intense zooming around when they lose animation very often. They usually just lift and flip. So I was really hoping Essa would win and Morgyn would fly like that. Gah! I know! He's freakin' gorgeous! If Essa didn't have Josh already, I'd have her go for him in a heartbeat! Well, if he hadn't already broken her heart by what he did.

Ohh, okay, I wondered. :D I gathered that from your most recent post! Welcome little baby Penelope! Looks like she's got her Daddy's skintone! I'll comment on the rest of that chapter in a sec. Poor Lilith, I had a cat that didn't like her either. Ziggy actually attacked her! It was hilarious! :D Uh oh, yep, you need to do that quickly before she gets preggers again. o.O

Okay, maybe she already is? Kinda looks like it in that header screenshot. Maybe she's just plump though. :) Cowplant, ugh! I hate those things! YAY! She got Dustin's autograph! Congrats Astrid! Come on, come on Bess, cough up the dough already! Sheesh! She's really milking Astrid for all she's worth! o.O

Ohhh, I see why she sent a happy text to that guy, she needed a fishing mentor. Smart move there Astrid! ;) Love the baby's name, so cute! My sister's name is actually Penny, which is short for Penelope. Not in her case though, she's just Penny. And the house is looking fabulous! Aww, a smooch for the new Daddy. Uh, why does it look like Duane's crying? Or was he just snoozing in the rocking chair while watching the baby? Oh man, that is so sweet! Essa and Astrid are BFFs! I love that! I would've thought Duane would be her BFF, but this makes me smile. <3

@permanentrose
    Nice that they had some girl time together. Oh boy, they put some really ouchie looking animations for snowboard fails in the pack eh? Skiing and sledding fails look painful too though. I believe Sims should be at least Level 5? Might be 7. But anyway, whoever goes with her on the excursion if they're not controlled, don't live in the household anyway, it doesn't matter what level they are, they'll be able to climb no problem. Kind of weird, but that's how the Devs set it up. Okay, this would sound weird in any other context, but YAY! Glad Jules finally got hurt! :D

@Skeilah
    I'm so glad Randi was able to get out of the hospital for awhile and spend time with Bryon and Gabbie. Very cool she got to see teen ghost Isaius as well. I'm glad she's such an open-minded person too about everything. It seemed like the two just picked up where they left off and were getting a long great again. Hmm, if he were older, I'd ship Randi with teen Isaius. Too bad, that would be a perfect ending for the story. But I like the idea of Gabbie and Isaius too. Either way would be sweet. :) The screenshot of Wallace's happy face made me smile. He looks like such a good-natured dog. I hope he gets to come back to life too! Must be really weird for teen Isaius to meet the Son he never knew he had that's his own age at the moment and find out he has another Son as well. Great update! :)
    @SoulGal7 - I was just looking around the forum one more time before logging out and realized I never commented on your dog! I so hope the operation isn't something very serious and that he/she comes out of it with flying colors good as new! I'll keep you, your family and your dog in my thoughts and prayers! *Hugs* <3
    edited March 2021
    @Skeilah - March 18 - So undercover Bryon brings his Mom to meet Ghost dad. Yes, a very complicated family tree now. Who's your Daddy? lol And then Ghost Dad is told he is a sort-of out of experience father. hehehe Ghost Isaius response "It wasn't me!" hehehe Okay, can we resurrect Ghost Dad and get rid of the mean one? I want Randi and the real Dad to get back together. Let's get some happiness in their lives because they all need it.

@permanentrose - Update 78 - Ahhh...Lenny...snowdog extraordinaire. Please let this dog live forever. He is just too cute :) Oh my gosh, yes, those screenies look ouchie I know it's bad, but I've been there with that aspiration and it's like, get hurt already so I can get the ding. lol The one I found tough too, and we all had problems with it was the ski/snowboard in extreme weather on expert slope. That one was horrible. And I about gave up and then suddenly, I got it. Sheesh! Love all the photos from today :)

@AnnoyingTiger - March 18 - Lovely shots as usual...and then...
    tada the nooboo has arrived. Baby Penelope! Ahhhh..... Love that crib. I also loved the shot of her with her baby bump. Congrats to Astrid and Dwayne on the birth of their darling daughter :)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I got behind so yesterday and todays!
    March 18
    zRFiR5N.png
    I got back on track for Winterfest and that evening Roxanne made BFF with Clement and finished the Friend of the World aspiration.
    Some more pics from that day:
    qQpN67J.png
    "Family" dinner. Roxanne still doesn't know Judith lol. I haven't tried but it's pretty funny to me.
    ClKQLer.png
    What Roxanne gave to Nester for Winterfest... I love that they will just pull it out and play with it if in their inventory.. even when visiting.
    DbfOptl.png
    What Archibald gave to Judith. Yeah he's a peach, right? Least expensive model too... but she obviously likes it, because she pulled it out and played with it too. Actually I asked her to help clean so she did!
    Archie also started a new book called "Judy, Judy, Judy"!

March19
    eWBwbd1.png
    I always play my sims carefully so they won't get hurt (not so nice to NPC's), and now Roxanne is so high ranked in being a spellcaster I don't know if I can get curses on her without a lot of work. So the next day I set out to have something happen on Archie while Roxanne was at school. I have necrocall, dedeathify and the potion to relieve curses so I'm all set. This month at least something is gonna happen!
    Anyway the above happened to Archie with overcharge... although he only got dirty from it. I've only seen it in let's plays though and it was pretty cool to watch and hear. But... bring on the curses!
    How Archie got there:
    3dHZDFu.png
    So the gardener and maid came by... Archie cast Deliriate and then Zipzap on the Gardener but somehow they both got shocked!
    ok4cKwM.png
    This time he was going for Inferniate!
    MJTfIXj.png
    I skipped the picture of her on fire (just too many pictures) but then she was stinky so it was Scruberoo time!
    8ze9oCe.png
    After that Deliriate!.. and the maid was outta there!
    Oh why did I target the Gardener? I don't like it when they show up with that hairdo... it's a pet peeve for daily wear non-vampire or goth wear. It looks silly to me and they deserve to be punished. I'll probably delete her in managed worlds and see what else spawns.
    egTcBMc.png
    edited March 2021
    @SoulGal7
    I hope your dog is okay and the surgery isn't something too serious!

Aw, poor Sakura and her sad mood swings. I think Jules gets angry ones primarily since she has the hotheaded trait. She's had embarrassed ones too, but never a sad one. They are also always so emotional and dramatic when writing in their journals - I always enjoy those animations haha.

I saw you commented that Sakura has never messed around before - I guess I kind of assumed she and Kiyoshi were messing around since they lived together, but that is good to know she actually hasn't had her first time yet. It will make it extra special when she does - and I wonder which boy it will be with :)

And wow! Seeing the difference in your graphics from the Kiyoshi kiss to the Wolfgang kiss! You must really be loving your game now!

That was sweet of Mila to come by, especially with some food (though gummy bear pancakes sound questionable lol - perhaps they're a favorite in her household, a special thing she's always made them growing up) And Mila gave her some very nice advice and insight too. As I said before, one reason for her to pick Wolfgang is for his family haha. Very nice of Mila to offer to be a motherly figure to her. Jules is lucky she has a sister and an older cousin since she lost her parents too, so it's nice for Sakura to have someone to confide in too. If you do pick Wolfgang, and re-trait him, would you also give him a makeover too? Just curious - I've kept that bleached hair in my game too, but I feel like he would be quite handsome with his natural dark hair, and perhaps a little less eyeliner haha! Not that he looks bad - as far as pre-mades go, he definitely has a cuteness about him. But I was just curious about your ultimate plans.

It's good Sakura and Wolfgang are taking things slowly for now, but I sense it will be difficult. I do think she needs to properly talk to Kiyoshi again before she decides...or she just has to forget Kiyoshi and move on. And then he can come back and see she's with Wolfgang now and that would be a whole dramatic ordeal on its own haha.

And I totally ship Jules and Emmett a lot too, don't you even worry. Any time he comes around, Jules is always so happy to see him (they are best friends after all) and I can just feel all the unresolved tension and yearning that I've created for them. I do also like Jules with Lydia as well, but I don't see her as being with Lydia forever. It's a fun, passionate thing that I'm thinking will run its course....and now with Lydia being a vampire, it definitely complicates things as well. So Lydia will for sure be back, even if/when she and Jules part ways...

And yes, I might have to keep Lenny alive forever lol. He'll probably make such a cute little elder dog too. I don't know when I'll age him up though...no rush on that :)

@AnnoyingTiger
    Awwww, welcome baby Penelope! And she took Astrid's last name - I gave Ruby Mario's last name, which I don't think I mentioned. So she's Ruby Harrison. I was debating on giving her Jules' last name though, but decided to be traditional haha. The spellcaster crib is especially lovely. I might not have to resort to CC so much if I had that one in my game haha. So since the game gave her a spellcaster bassinet, does that mean her baby is a spellcaster?

And good ol' Bess is persistent lol. I hope Astrid isn't going broke, with all those pets and a baby to care for now LOL.

@Skeilah
    Nice that Randi can get a day out of the hospital as she recovers, and cute to have her and Bryon and their matching hair and blue outfits. Like I said to you before, Randi is so chill lol. I love your comment about how she wouldn't bat an eyelash if Bryon turned into a vampire...nice foreshadowing hahaha. And that picture of Wallace all excited and happy was the cutest thing <3 And you've really got things falling into place now - everyone is getting on the same page, and everyone is starting to abandon curse Isaius...the epic battle is coming up....

I really do like the detail you put in to making sure all your locations are set up to match your story, and finding poses that really enhance your story. Obviously I get to see a lot of your behind the scenes methods since we chat so much, and I do think it's really cool how much detail you put into everything about your story :)

@Karababy52
    Look at that smug vampire standing outside the gym, doesn't even know what's about to hit him....and then his "boys" are engulfed in flames...I guess our sims cannot suffer permanent damage though, so I'm sure that once he properly showered, he ended up just fine. We can pretend he had several days of painful recovery though lol. Can't wait for more surprise attacks! And I guess I was exaggerating a bit when I said that Simeon would kill Damon, but he'd be pretty darn close to wanting to do that, I'm sure. Being assaulted is no joke, and I feel like dads get especially full of rage when that kind of injustice is done to their daughters.

And there's a sad little Josh who just needed a snuggle from the love of his life <3

And another duel with L., but Essa hasn't unseated the Queen of the Realm yet. She's definitely the princess though :) And that enraged face is one I see far too often on Jules haha. Still debating if I'll re-trait her at some point to grow out of her hotheaded trait as she matures more, but I've kind of gotten used to it for now. It is sweet how sentiments can work like that though - sometimes they are annoying, like Rose and Carrie always get flirty ones around each other, and I'm like, "Ladies, chilllll, your daughters are standing right next to you LOL." But other times they are kind of cool - like shared sadness (can be annoying of course, but I like idea behind it), or feeling happy when someone they care about is around. Congrats on finishing the fishing aspiration too! The curator one shouldn't be too hard, especially since I suspect you might have ticked off a few of the milestones already.

And that's a good tip to know about the non-played sims breezing through the excursion without their skills needing to be built up. I do think I want to actively play Lydia though since it's always easier to get her to cooperate when I control her. I was thinking about bringing Kiyoshi and Kaori along too, but I think I'll just stick to Lydia and Jules....so they can be alone....and Lydia can drain her blood at the peak....lol I'm kidding obviously.
    Whoops, missed you, @Hermitgirl! Sorry!
    Aw, there's one of Roxanne's first odd friends. I'm glad she and Clement have kept up their friendship all this time - are you still thinking about trying for Roxanne to have Father Winter's baby at some point when she ages up? Or are you gonna keep this a friendly relationship? Lol, Roxanne is like, who even is this lady sitting at our table??? And Archie's probably like, girl, we've been through this, that's Nester's mother - how many times am I gonna have to remind you??? Of course, since Judith is famous, maybe she at least knows who she is haha. And I do love that toddlers play with toys in their inventories too. My main toddler always has her dragon toy in her inventory and will play with it in all kinds of circumstances. And I always love the book titles you choose! They always make me laugh.

I tend not to be careful with my sims, lol...I just haven't experienced a lot of accidental deaths in my game, basically ever. But the Murphy bed incident was a good reminder that they do happen, and my sims are not invincible. Though now that I'm playing a handful of sims in one household, they all have death flowers in their inventories, so if the unexpected were to come, I'd be ready to revive them.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    Hi everyone :)

Cause of irl, work and everything else I decided to skip the March. I have naturally daily read your updates, awsomed all too :)

Melody's updates will return at April, I combine Glimmerbrook and UNI world. I also needed Melody to be YA for some reason you will see :)
    I make her and Malcolm to go to UNI from home, they may do it for some time.

To myself UNI world offers nothing new, no new wild plants anyway, and this is easier for me.

@Karababy52 ,
    I have said this before, but my deep condolences for your kitty :cry:

IN THE MEANTIME..

I have played with a tester sim, and sims of yours have showed up a lot :D
    I am not going to Realm, or Hollow, or any place not showing at my updates yet :)
    This is what has happened for so far :)

N3QCGHf.png
    For some reason they love to sing karaoke :D
    YQEbDWB.png
    WsModD1.png
    NbMUcIO.png

5LelmRJ.png
    Some shady business..
    I have no idea of what are these sims planning at :joy:
    teG4zDt.png
    c9nYxnW.png
    WNrfvad.png
    Y94xBSv.png
    And what is she planning, by chatting with J Huntington in that lonely alley?
    nfrWEWQ.png

4GRbibD.png
    Then a tiny "shock" and a larger one :D
    Jules caused first one :joy:
    Turns out Jules suffers the Joey-Syndrome :joy: I saw her at the basket court, AND her gym pants are clearly from parenthood, and as I have certain mod, sims will not revert to default underpants if I am missing a pack :D So she was there without any pants :p
    Thanks to MCCC I was instantly capable to fix the issue :D
    FlmDt7w.png
    And then, Essa...
    qQ9Odwx.png
    cafyCYv.png
    2% risky woohoo (I have auto-woohoo on) !!!!
    And yep few days later:
    X9KN2W0.png
    Little Everett
    ftk2KJj.png
    Little Nelly
    (thanks to @permanentrose for the names :) )

GAB9SYj.png
    General stuff...
    Sakura was always at gym.. I mean it, every time :)
    53qX5JV.png
    Also the only one who showed up at Romance festival :)
    dQCBXQ7.png
    Muqwlln.png
    Mandatory fishing :p
    jsiC4S3.png
    q5JRPNO.png
    And Melody really must hate Viktor :joy:

nY2uvLZ.png
    Then the celebrities..
    mkDoQs9.png
    Jenny and Veera were first ones to show up.
    grWK3IS.png
    Astrid was late, and I was wondering is she coming in at all :D

nmc2tmZ.png
    wAJdmv8.png
    She finally did, and Thorne needed to brag about himself.. she was not pleased, haha :p

i6kdLHn.png
    Unfortunately, both girls had tp leave with empty hands, they weren't so happy about Veera's reward either :p

ICfCcvl.png
    Uku makes great bouncer.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    I forgot to add, there was one more surprise:
    bFao1Rg.jpg

@Ellupelluellu
    I figured perhaps you were skipping March, it's cool. IRL responsibilities always come first. :) It'll be fun to see how you combine ROM and DU with both Melody and Malcolm. I'm thinking Essa will do Uni from home as well. Mostly because she and Josh will be reunited and I don't think I can go another month without having these two together. It's time for more mushy romance! :D

Thanks again about Squiffy, we're hanging in there. Just need to keep busy... <3

So fun how all the challenge Sims like to sing Karaoke! All my Sims love it too! Whenever they live in San Myshuno, it's one of the first skills I have them do. Painful when they first start out, but once they get a few levels under their belt, some of them sound amazing! Josh has an incredible singing voice!

Oh yum! Hi Nik! He looks so serious sitting there with Roxanne and River. :D I wonder what kind of shenanigans they're planning to do. River looks especially sinister and angry. I wonder who peed in his cornflakes! :D

Opps, no pants for Jules! :D Must've been especially shocking in your game since I believe you don't have the blur and *cough* correct anatomy *cough* in your game. ;) I already knew about Essa, but it's great to see her walking around preggers and the twins are adorable!! She and Nik made some pretty babies eh?

I love that pic of Melody looking like she wants to kill Viktor for some reason. So funny! :D Sakura is probably just trying to bulk up her muscles since she's so skinny looking otherwise. Hey Malcolm! And others fishing, popular sport. :)

Jenny, Astrid and Veera all look positively gorgeous! Congrats to Veera for winning the award. Don't worry ladies, you'll get it next time for sure! Uku does look like a great bouncer, very imposing standing there!

*gasp* Well isn't this interesting! Jules snagged the most handsome premade vampire in the game! Good for her! Thanks so much for this fun update! I'm looking forward to seeing Melody, and Malcolm, again in April! <3

@Hermitgirl
    March 18 - Nice to see Father Winter again. :) Aww, and they're BFFs now, cool! So cute Roxanne gave Nestor a robot toy. I love how they take toys out to play with too. I've done that with gifts from relatives toddlers and children have received in the mail. Heartwarming to see them actually play with them eh? Oh Archie, you are such a cad! :D Judith doesn't seem to mind though, that's good. I know that 'Judy, Judy, Judy' is from a movie with I think Cary Grant, but I can't think of which one. Pretty funny though! It's fun naming books with funny titles, I do it all the time as I'm sure many other Simmers do.

March 19 - That screenshot of Archie exploding with overcharge is epic! I've never had that happen in my game with any of my Spellcasters, I'm too careful with them as well. Essa has enough perks now she can't die from overcharge so I'm thinking perhaps before the month is through I'll see if I can get her to do that too. :)

HAHA So funny they both got zapped with one spell! Nice glitch eh? Nice of you to cast Scrubaroo on her after Inferniate. Damon wasn't so lucky when Essa cast that on him. LOL The look on the maid's face is priceless! Run boy Run! :D

@permanentrose
    LOL I so wish they did suffer longer than just taking a shower and voila, fine again. Would be more realistic at least and give Essa more satisfaction! :D Oh, I know, believe me I know, Fathers would definitely want to kill anyone that did that to their daughters, or at least give them some serious pain!

Nope, hasn't dethroned the Queen yet. I have a feeling she won't any time soon, if ever. L. is tough! Essa's enraged face cracks me up! I don't see it too often unless I make her 'shout forbidden words' for screenshots.

I love the sentiments! The only thing that makes me sad is when both Sims don't get the same one. But that's realistic, so I wouldn't want to change that. I just wish for instance if one Sim got the 'closer from happy memories' the other one did too. Oh well... Haven't had the shared sadness sentiment for any of my Sims or the festering grudge. I've heard that one is hard to get rid of, especially if it's a toddler against a parent. o.O

Thanks and yes, you're right. She has ticked off a few of the milestones already. I think she only has one or two to go yet for Curator.

Yeah, I wanted Essa and Josh to experience the mountain excursion together for the same reason. I thought it would be sweet to get a screenshot of them hugging on top of the mountain. A kiss would've been even better, but it was not to be. I'm thinking I'll send them up there again at some point to get that for them. :)
    @Karababy52
    Just watch Jules and Ruby get that festering grudge sentiment as soon as I age her up - I'll find a way to work it into my story if it does haha. The shared sadness can be annoying, since if your sim has it toward an unplayed sim, you often don't even know why the other sim is sad in the first place, and then your sim gets sad too, and then everyone is just an emotional mess, BUT I love the idea behind it, since when people I care about are sad, I get sad too. Sentiments are kind of a fun feature (or at least have the potential to be), but I do often find that they fade fast or don't make a ton of sense. Oh well....

I think it would be really sweet for Josh and Essa to do the mountain excursion again - or even make it something they do from time to time throughout their lives. But at least one more time to get that kiss :)

@Ellupelluellu
    I love seeing all of our sims in your game! They are always so entertaining. Gotta laugh at pants-less Jules too, not shame there :D I love the twins, so stinking cute, and I'm glad you found names from my suggestions you liked. Also, it does seem that Jules has a thing for vampires lol...well, it does help that she is actually a vampire in your save haha.
    @Karababy52 , @permanentrose , thank you :)

Oh, next gala.. at least Jenny did win!

Sneak peak, Björn as a host:
    FLrGzA0.png

edited March 2021
    @permanentrose - Good luck with that if it happens. o.O I like the idea behind the shared sad sentiment, but it's kind of ridiculous most of the time. I read with the festering grudge where a child got one for a parent because they didn't get a blessing at the youth festival or whichever one has that blessing thing. Festering grudges I think are okay for older Sims, but toddlers just don't have the capability for something like that, they don't hold grudges, their emotions are all over the place. They can be sad one minute, happy the next, angry the next, happy again, etc., etc. :D

I don't know about going more than one more time, but they'll at least go again once. :)

@Ellupelluellu - Great screenshot! Congrats to Jenny! And you know I love seeing Bjorn! <3
    edited March 2021
    February (Sunday): Day 27: Disappearance

she-had-fallen-into-a-deep-sleep.png
    When Sakura came back home on Saturday she was feeling so much better than she had when she had woken up. The 'talk' with Wolfgang hadn't been that bad, and even though they had both confessed that they had more than 'friendly' feelings for each other, Wolfgang had been right when he said that Sakura needed him more as a friend right now. Sakura was actually glad that he hadn't forced the issue of wanting to be romantically involved with him, or, even worse, wanting her to choose between Kiyoshi and Wolfgang. Because if he had, Sakura would have had to choose Kiyoshi, because afterall Kiyoshi was still her boyfriend, until she knew otherwise. So, Sakura was glad that it hadn't come to that. And yet, when she thought of Wolfgang and knew that he "like liked" her, as his little brother Lucas would say, it brought a smile to her face and she just felt happy. But maybe it's because she was so happy that Wolfgang was still her friend.

looking-at-photos.png

As she got ready for bed, she looked at the photos on the wall of her and Kiyoshi and her and Wolfgang. "Goodnight," she said as she touched both frames, "I'll see you in my dreams..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Outside, the rain had stopped. It was almost midnight and the clouds had cleared and a full moon was overhead. All that could be heard were the night noises, the chirp of a cricket, the sound of the ocean waves crashing on the shore, and a hoot owl "whoo-whoo'ing" in a nearby tree. And then, a figure appeared outside of Sakura's house, gazing up at the second story window, as if trying to catch a glimpse of the occupant inside.

"I can feel her presence,,,my sisters were right...she is here..."

prince-oberson-outside-her-house.png

And as suddenly as the figure appeared, they vanished.

and-suddenly-he-was-gone.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was Sunday and Sakura had the whole day to herself. She had so many plans of what she wanted to do, as she went downstairs to prepare breakfast. And then she got a call. What a surprise! It was from her music teacher. On a Sunday! She wondered what he was calling about.

Sakura: "Good morning Mr. Palmer....oh thank you...yes...I am so grateful that you booked The Plumbobs for that gig...oh my gosh...that is a phenomenal donation from the event...and the club matched the proceeds...that is wonderful...so glad the Children's Hospital will get the simoleons...oh, yes...the co-op program in the other city...working at a club....I remember...the owner was there?....at the gig?....he saw us?...he saw me sing?...original song...he wants me? Oh my gosh? Where? I've never heard of Willow Creek before...it's across the ocean? Oh my....I leave on Tuesday morning? I can't believe it! Yes! Yes! Of course I want to go! Yes, we'll chat more on Monday!"

sakura-chatting-to-her-music-teacher.png

Sakura couldn't believe it! The owner of The Blue Velvet Nightclub who was offering the co-op program to the top student at The School For The Arts was at the gig and heard Sakura sing and was impressed with the song Sakura had written. The owner had called her music teacher and told Mr. Palmer that he wanted Sakura for the co-op program! He would pay all expenses to get her to Willow Creek, had a rental house set up for her and she would be starting at The Blue Velvet on the weekend! She had so many of her friends to call, so much to do, she was so excited...she had been picked! And then she stopped and all of a sudden Sakura felt rather depressed.

sending-a-tecty-to-wolf.png

"Oh gosh, she had to let Kiyoshi know that she was moving again..." She decided that she would text Megumi letting her know that she was moving to Willow Creek and she would let her know her new address in a few days. She hit the send button, and the text didn't seem to go through. That was odd. Sakura decided to call Megumi, and it just rang once and went straight to voicemail.

She decided to get dressed, and then thought of Wolfgang and having to tell him that she was moving to Willow Creek. The thought of not seeing him everyday really made her feel sad. She wondered if he was busy today. She quickly sent him a text, and got one back almost immediately saying that he was helping a neighbor move some furniture, but that he was free after Scouts. Sakura texted him that she had some exciting news to tell him and that maybe he would like to come over for dinner at her house.

testing-sakura.png

Wolfgang texting back: "What's for dinner?"

Sakura laughed and sent him a text back, "A really special dinner...franks and beans...just like we had at Scout camp..."

Wolfgang: "That's special?"

Sakura: "Yes, very special...these beans are made with honey..."

Wolfgang: "Honey? Why didn't you say so...oh, I'm definitely coming now...but just for those honey beans...yep...just for those beans..."

Sakura texted him: smiley-tongue-stick-ou.png

Wolfgang texted her back: smiley-rolf.png

setting-the-table-for-dinner-in-the-conservatory.png

Sakura had a good laugh. Of course, she wasn't going to make franks and beans for dinner. She was thinking more like pasta and salad and breadsticks. She would have liked to have dinner outside, but the weather was uncertain and she didn't want it to rain on them. So, Sakura decided to drag the table and chairs into the conservatory. She set the table and thought it looked rather nice. Dang! Why was she so nervous getting everything ready for a dinner with Wolfgang? They were just friends, right? Yep, yep, yep...just friends. And talking about friends...she had to call Sofia...and Luna...and...Sergio...and Joaquin...and River....and Bryon...and...oh my gosh...all the members of the Plumbobs...she almost had to have a ZOOM meeting with everyone! lol

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was afternoon by the time she got all her calling done, and Joaquin had said they were going to host a going-away party for her tomorrow night at his house.

we-are-hosting-the-party.png

Joaquin: "So, I know you're not of drinking age...but I think that if you had one teensy tiny glass of champagne, it wouldn't hurt. Right? After all, this is a big deal! And we need to celebrate!"

Sakura was certainly going to miss Sergio and Joaquin.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura decided she had just enough time to tend to her garden before she had to start dinner. As she watered, she spied something unusual in the forest and went to investigate.

tahts-funny-she-had-never-seen-these-here-before.png

"That's funny, I've never seen any mushrooms grow here before...she wandered further into the forest, coming into a clearing where the mushrooms seemed to form a circle.

in-a-huge-circle-of-mushrooms.png

Sakura: "Well, these would be wonderful to add to my pasta dish for dinner, I'll just harvest some..."

the-last-thing-i-remember-is-looking-at-some-mushrooms.png

Sakura left the clearing and was on her way back to the house when she was suddenly hit with a wave of drowsiness. Her vision seemed to become blurred and her legs felt like lead weights. She could hardly take a step any further, or keep her eyes open. What was happening? And then...she collapsed on the ground.

and-suddenly-sakura-fell-down-on-the-ground.png

A figure emerged from the forest and looked at Sakura sleeping on the ground.

prince-oberon-looking-at-sakura.png

Prince Oberon: "Rosetta, your potion worked wonders. How did you know she would harvest the mushrooms?"

we-have-been-watching-her-since-she-arrved.png

Rosetta: "Prince Oberon, we have watched her since she came here. She treats everything in her garden as if it were her child,...we knew she couldn't resist..."

Fawn: "Yes, for a mortal, she is very caring..."

Prince Oberon: "And even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. Tinkerbell, I am glad that the flowers told you about her. And they said she watered the trees with her tears?"
    prince-oberon.png

Tinkerbell: "Yes, Prince Oberon. The dahlias told me that she cries in the garden a lot. They feel her heart is very heavy with sadness."
    prince-oberon-and-tinkerbell.png

Prince Oberon: "She is much too beautiful to dwell in sadness. And, Fawn,you have keen eyesight, you are so right, she does bear an uncanny resemblance to Morgan le Fey. She most certainly has descended from a royal line."

Iridessa: :But what of Titania, Prince Oberon? She will not take lightly to you bringing a mortal to the Glade."

but-what-about-tatiana.png

Rosetta: "Titania thought she would be your betrothed....and if you bring this mortal, there may be trouble. Not all fae like mortals...and for a mortal to rule over them..."

Prince Oberon: "Silence! It is MY choice who I want to have on the throne with me. Whether it be mortal or fae."

silence-prince-oberon.png

Fawn: "Prince Oberon, the bees told me they heard her name whispered by mortals who passed..."

fawn-in-center.png

Prince Oberon: "Tell me...what is it?"

Fawn: "Sakura. It means cherry blossom."

Prince Oberon: "A delicate blossom she is indeed, and a fitting name for my bride-to-be. he took some pixie dust from his pocket, "Quickly, form the circle so we may take her with us before she wakes..."

and-just-like-that-they-were-gone.pngprince-oberon-mumbled-some-words-and-suddenly-they-were-enveloped-with-magic-dust.png

The fairies formed a circle around Sakura's sleeping form and Prince Oberon whispered some words, and suddenly...POOF...they were gone.

and-just-like-taht-they-were-gone.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang had decided to look his best for his dinner date with Sakura. Date! Oh gosh, how he wished this was a real date. For all the words he had said to Sakura last night, he knew that he could never be just her friend. He had such fun this morning texting her and joking about what she was making for dinner. But honestly, he didn't care. If she was serving bread and water, he would still be here, if it gave him another chance to be close to Sakura.

knocking-at-the-door.png

He adjusted his vest and smoothed back his hair. Wolfgang felt nervous and adjusted the bunch of roses he was carrying. He could do this. He would act like the perfect gentleman, like the friend she needed. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

And waited...he knocked again...no answer.

"Maybe she's around back,"
    he thought as he headed towards the back of the house. No, not there either. In fact, Wolfgang went around the entire house and there was no sign of Sakura. He tried the front door and found it was open.

the-door-was-open-but-shes-not-here-somethings-wrong.png

Wolfgang opened the door, "Sakura? Hello? Sakura, are you in the bathroom or something? Hello?" Wolfgang checked upstairs and all the rooms and ended up in the conservatory. The table had been set, and it looked like Sakura had placed some flowers in a vase and there was a present on a side table.

everythign-look-so-nice-but-where-was-she.png

"This really looks nice," thought Wolfgang, "but where is Sakura?"

he-called-her-cell-phone-again-and-heard-a-rington-coming-from-the-garden.png

He went outside again and decided to try calling her on her cell. Maybe she went somewhere and ran late. He punched in her number, and then he heard a ringtone coming from the garden. His face fell.

and-then-he-saw-it.png

there-in-the-garden-lay-sakuras-cellphone.png

He walked over to where he heard the sound, and there lying on the ground was Sakura's cell phone. He picked up the phone.

mom-i-think-something-is-wrong-sakura-is-not-here-i-think-something-has-happened-to-her.png

"This doesn't make any sense. Something must have happened to Sakura..." Wolfgang said and punched in another number, "Mom, it's Wolfgang. I'm at Sakura's and she's not here. DId she call you and tell you she was going somewhere and running late or anything? No...? Well, Mom, I think something's wrong. I found her cellphone lying on the ground in her garden and her front door was open. The Bjergsens? Sofia's Dad? No, I want to stay here in case she comes back...Ok, can you call him? Yes, I am going to stay here. Yeah, okay...I'll call you if anything changes...But Mom, I'm worried..."

Wolfgang whispered, "Sakura, wherever you are, I'm going to find you. Don't worry...I'm going to find you..."

sakura-wherever-you-are-im-going-to-find-you.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I may not have Realm of Magic...but I have Willow Creek, and Sylvan Glade, home of the Fairies :)

Thanks to these simmers for their wonderful creations. I renamed the male wood elf fairy Prince Oberon and made him a teen. For those who know of Shakespeare's A Midsummer's Night Dream, King Oberon and Queen Titania are King and Queen of the fairies, and a whole night goes by where they embark on a bit of mischief. So, I just thought it would be fun to pretend that this was the King (as a prince), before he was married, and was still looking for his bride, and seems to have fallen for Sakura. Like the poor girl needs any more complications in her life!

wood-elf-photo-credit.png

tinkerbell-and-friends-photo-credit.png

fairy-circle-photo-credit.png

The fairy circle is a room, which I edited to just have the mushrooms and put some mushrooms in the center of the ring.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @SoulGal7
    :o Wow! This certainly took a 180 for Sakura's story! Great way to spin it for a fantasy story with magic since you don't have ROM, I LOVE IT! Prince Oberon is freakin' gorgeous too! o.O I love the fairies, so cute! And very creative using the bubbles as fairy dust! :) Poor Wolfgang though, he's freaking out right now, everybody will be freaking out and wondering what happened to her. I'm guessing Wolfgang and all her friends will try to find her, of course, but what about Kyoshi? Will he even know she's missing? My guess would be no unless he happens to see a news report or something. *rubs hands together* Oh this just got very, very interesting and I'm excited to find out what happens! Great job setting this up, I'm impressed! <3
    @SoulGal7 , uuh poor Wolfie (yes I am in minority and love him) , lovely update, I like the fairies <3

• AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    000-20.png
    000-21.png
    010-23.png
    - Info & Index.
    - Day 25 full album.

Replies soon, been stressful today.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm back! Sorry for the absence, everyone!

So I have four days worth of updates for you to make up for being away!

March, Day 9

03-18-21_12-06-16_PM.png?width=721&height=577

I got a lot of content on this day, more than I expected! We started with trying to get Jenny a Dragonfruit through splicing, as part of her Aspiration is growing a Cowplant - something I'm not really looking forward to, but I might sell once it's fully grown. They're a bit too dangerous for my liking.

03-18-21_11-58-09_AM.png?width=721&height=577

We also harvested some Soy Beans from a nearby plot of land!

03-18-21_11-53-06_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Just as I was settling into this being a slow day for Jenny, though, I got the notification that the Festival of Snow was being held, and decided to invite Morgan and Megumi! So the girls ended up going together! Morgan didn't look all that enthused to be out in the cold, but Megumi seemed extremely happy.

03-18-21_12-03-05_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Jenny and Megumi made Snow Angels, and Morgan decided to clip through Megumi. Ah, the joys of Sims.

03-18-21_12-04-29_PM.png?width=721&height=577

After a while, it did look like Morgan was enjoying herself!

03-18-21_12-05-07_PM.png?width=721&height=577

I also spotted Nancy Landgraab making a Snow Pal, which turned out...terrifyingly.

03-18-21_12-05-28_PM.png?width=721&height=577
    03-18-21_12-10-29_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Jenny, meanwhile, was ordering the festival outfit that she'd been a bit too poor for last time. It looks so cute on her!

03-18-21_12-07-05_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Jenny also ordered a bowl of Beef Ramen...

03-18-21_12-08-57_PM.png?width=721&height=577

And look who showed up! Yeah, not happening, thief.

03-18-21_12-09-06_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Luckily, Jenny walked away victorious. Hands would have been thrown otherwise.

03-18-21_12-09-58_PM.png?width=721&height=577

She also met with and talked to Siobhan, who was there with her parents. It's actually been a long while since Jenny went to any meeting of the Paragons, so I should probably get on that....

03-18-21_12-13-21_PM.png?width=721&height=577

Finally, I got a beautiful shot of the snow sculptures again! I love how they light up when night falls.

03-18-21_12-14-52_PM.png?width=721&height=577
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    March, Day 10

03-18-21_5-12-07_PM.png?width=721&height=577

This update wasn't quite as good, haha! As shown above, we got some cool new Simmis at the Festival, including Madame Zoe, who Jenny hadn't gotten before.

Jenny also finished knitting a rug for the front room, which I decided we were keeping as her other knitted items have been doing pretty well on Plopsy.

03-18-21_5-17-38_PM.png?width=721&height=577

March, Day 11

03-20-21_8-35-38_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Back with the knitting! Jenny can now knit Sweaters, apparently, but I haven't tried that out yet.

03-20-21_8-20-56_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Her Cooking has also wildly improved, and she made herself a Yoghurt Parfait that seemed pretty good. I guess having a garden full of fruit has its upsides!

03-20-21_8-33-43_AM.png?width=721&height=577

In addition to that, she and Rohan have been hanging out a lot and he often turns up at the lot uninvited. They went for a little stroll, and Jenny Serenaded him! They're so cute.

03-20-21_8-46-33_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Lastly, the garden sprouted weeds out of nowhere so Jenny did some late night...hoovering, I guess?

03-20-21_10-35-11_AM.png?width=721&height=577

March, Day 12

03-20-21_11-32-55_AM.png?width=721&height=577

The bees were finally calm enough today for Jenny to bond with them again! It went well the first time, and at the very least, she's a little less likely to get stung.

03-20-21_11-25-03_AM.png?width=721&height=577

After school, I had her sleep and then call a meeting of the Paragons. The Renegades immediately showed up, but Jenny had a chat with Siobhan while ignoring them.

03-20-21_11-37-33_AM.png?width=721&height=577

After that, I sent her to swim around as her angry mood meant she'd somehow hurt Siobhan's feelings, and I felt she could use some time cooling off.

03-20-21_11-39-13_AM.png?width=721&height=577
    March - Day 20: "The Thrill of Victory and the Agony of Defeat."

x18ikmf.png

Notes
    whTWiIz.png
    This time Essa waited until evening to stalk her quarry. She went back to the Narwhal Arms, but went around the side of the building instead of by the fountain. Peeking in a window, she saw customers were just starting to arrive. So far the only ones inside were an older couple dressed in what looked like antique old-fashioned clothing. But they were in pristine condition.
    (How is that possible? Who are they? Actors?)

XcS6Ro0.png
    Looking closer at the man who had particularly caught her eye, Essa couldn't help noticing his face was covered with scars. Clearly he'd been a fighter of some sort or a victim of a violent accident. That's when she noticed his ears.
    (Ah, okay, he's a vampire. A very old one from the looks of him.)
    (He looks familiar...)

Essa watched more come into the club, keeping her eye on the door and the man. She stayed there until closing and left for home. Damon had not made an appearance. If he had, she'd planned to duck down and cast a spell in concealment, then peek in the window again to see if she'd been successful. She'd try somewhere else tomorrow after visiting the Realm.

pQr9jo7.png
    Essa was determined to beat L. She had no idea why it was so important to her, but it was. Maybe just for the thrill of defeating all three Sages? L. graciously agreed once more to a duel and it finally happened! Essa had dethroned the Queen of the Realm! Well, at least once. But that was more than enough.

lxxOdgi.png
    "Congratulations Dear, you won. I knew you would some day soon. I'm so proud of you Honey."
    "Thanks, I still can't believe it! You're so good, the best! I took your 'practice, practice, practice' to heart and it finally worked!"

Lma0sZ5.png
    "I have something very special I'd like you to have. When I became a Sage many moons ago, I was given three of the rarest, most powerful wands in the Realm. I use one of them. I intended to give the other two to any daughters I might have in my life. But I was never blessed with them and I never will be now. You, my dear sweet child, are like the daughter I never had. I helped raise you and feel like your Mother. I'd be honored and proud if you would accept the other two wands. You've earned them."

gWhM0L8.png
    "Wow L., I...I don't know what to say. Are you sure about this? I don't know if I deserve something that incredibly special."
    "Oh yes, I'm sure, you do deserve them Honey. Nobody else has ever beaten me so soundly since I've become a Sage. Please accept them, it would make me very happy! I insist!"

OPTa8LQ.png
    "Well, alright, I will, thank you so much! I'm glad you feel like my Mother, you certainly are a better one than my real one has ever been. You make me feel so special! Can I...can I... call you Mom?"

"Oh my Dear, don't you dare make me cry. It wouldn't do at all for my students to see the Mischief Sage crying her eyes out." L. said with a little laugh. But, yes, you can call me Mom, just in private though, okay?"
    "Okay... Mom." Essa whispered.
    L. winked and gave Essa a kiss on the cheek, then hurried off wiping her eyes as she went.

Essa left the Realm after that and traveled to Windenburg once more. This time she decided to try the gym again.

7yVa38R.png
    She stood on the second floor balcony outside of the Cafe since it wasn't raining and watched to see if Damon might show up. She stayed there for hours, but he never made an appearance.

DB3RVQ8.png
    Essa transportalated behind the same tree she'd stood behind outside the Screaming Llama bar for a couple hours, but then remembered why she'd given up on this place before. Where to go now?
    (Maybe I should try Damon and Molly's house? Just to make sure he's even in town or home. I'll transportalate across the street behind a tree.)

tXxsEM2.png
    Bad idea. She'd miscalculated and arrived in the street right in front of the house.
    (Dangit!)
    Luckily Molly was the only one outside at the time. But she saw Damon step outside too when she walked over to give Molly a hug.
    "Essa! Hey girlfriend, what are you doing here? So good to see you!"
    "I was just at my old house to, uh, pick up some important papers I left behind in a drawer and thought I'd stop by for a minute to say Hi." Essa said loudly in hopes Damon would hear her excuse.

Bbvye0o.png
    "Is he still out here?" Essa whispered behind clenched teeth and a big smile.
    "He went back inside."
    "Okay, that's all a lie. I meant to land behind that tree over there, but I missed. I just wanted to check if Damon was still in town. I know he's here now, so, if you don't mind, I think I'll go now. I really, really don't want to talk to him."

uRUsyCD.png
    "I think you better talk to him or he'll suspect something's up. He still thinks the two of you are good friends. Wouldn't it seem weird if you didn't at least say Hi?"
    "Oh man, why are you always so dang smart? What if I don't want to? How can I even look at him without getting sick?"
    "I don't think you have a choice if you want to keep doing what you have been doing and not be on his radar. You're freaking him out you know."
    "Yeah? Good!"
    "He hardly goes out in public anymore, just to school, the gym and I don't know where else. He doesn't tell me everywhere he goes and I can't ask. I never ask so he'd know something was up."
    "Dangit, okay. I'll go talk to him. I love you Molly, thanks for keeping all this to yourself."
    "Love you too and no way Jose would I ever rat you out. He deserves whatever you dish out!"
    "Okay, I'll call you later. Bye for now!"
    "Sounds good, bye."

BrAEAoM.png
    Essa walked inside the house with a big fake smile on her face.
    "Hey Damon, how are you? I'm just here for a few minutes. Had to pick up some pape... Don't touch me!"
    Damon tried to touch Essa's arm and she instinctively flinched and stepped back before he could.
    "What's wrong, are you alright? I don't bite, well, not you anyway." Damon laughed, trying to catch Essa's eyes.
    She looked him in the eyes then away, over and over. Hopefully he wouldn't notice.
    Essa let out a nervous laugh too and said, "I'm good, sorry, I just uh, hurt my arm and it's sore. I don't want anyone or anything touching it. I hope you understand. It's me, not you."
    (Think he bought that?)
    (I hope so.)

NjDaN6S.png
    "Oh, okay. It's so good to see you though. I've missed you...so much. We used to have so much fun together."
    (Oh God, I think I'm going to be sick. Fun? Blerg Why does he have to look so good? It's not right, so deceiving.)
    "I'm sorry I haven't called or come for a visit. School and the gym have been keeping me busy."
    "It's okay, I understand. No worries. In fact, I should get going. Sorry I can't stay, but I have to get back for school tomorrow."

iaexO7M.png
    "Oh, okay. Well that's a shame, I was hoping you could stay awhile and maybe we could watch a movie or do something else fun together again."

Essa started to feel a little funny, like she was being drawn to him, to...run her fingers through his long, soft, silky looking hair and down those delicious muscular arms, pull him tight against her, kiss him and...

(LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY! NOW!)

Essa quickly averted her eyes, not giving Damon a chance to possibly put her under his spell again.
    "I'm sorry, wish I could. Maybe another time. See you later Damon...good to see you."
    (Ugh, why'd I have to say that?)

5DtAyOj.png
    "Bye Essa, wish I could hug you, but I understand. See you soon!"
    "Bye Damon."
    (Gawd, that was close! What is wrong with me? Why did I come here?)

69v4s8J.png
    Essa walked away and down the road being careful to make sure she was out of sight of the house before taking a chance to cast Transportalate and go home. She didn't want Damon to know she'd become a Spellcaster. She was a little surprised he didn't ask what she was doing now. But it was probably because she didn't give him a chance.

What was she going to do now? He hardly left the house according to Molly and when he did, she didn't know where he went unless he told her when he came back home. She wasn't anywhere near done taking her revenge on him. She had more spells to make him suffer much worse than the other spells she'd cast already.

(You'll think of something.)

I'll be back soon this morning, or later this late afternoon/early evening if I can't finish with comments and replies. Hope y'all have a fantastic day/night! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top