Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Currently I'm suspicious of the interaction of Dekay defending Song and the mural agreements right away.

I think if they were partners though, they wouldn't be THIS obvious right away early D1. More than likely Dekay would've ignored my comment to Song entirely. But I will keep these two on the back burner.

Nush, is confusing but I feel like he maybe wouldn't scream town PR immediately either if scum.

Mouse, I'm actually getting town vibes from.

Tuti, I have no read on yet. I don't think her auto clear of Dekay is right but also means nothing at this time.

Emzy, I can not read just yet.

Who am I missing?

Would scum me would bother town reading Song tho?

You said it yourself - I'm super obvious as scum. And generally you're very good at figuring that out, so I feel like scum you would take the opportunity to scumread me. Although, I suppose if I flipped town and you had been adamant I was scum, that wouldn't look too great for you.

You feel townish to me though.
    they/he
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Currently I'm suspicious of the interaction of Dekay defending Song and the mural agreements right away.

I think if they were partners though, they wouldn't be THIS obvious right away early D1. More than likely Dekay would've ignored my comment to Song entirely. But I will keep these two on the back burner.

Nush, is confusing but I feel like he maybe wouldn't scream town PR immediately either if scum.

Mouse, I'm actually getting town vibes from.

Tuti, I have no read on yet. I don't think her auto clear of Dekay is right but also means nothing at this time.

Emzy, I can not read just yet.

Who am I missing?

Would scum me would bother town reading Song tho?

You said it yourself - I'm super obvious as scum. And generally you're very good at figuring that out, so I feel like scum you would take the opportunity to scumread me. Although, I suppose if I flipped town and you had been adamant I was scum, that wouldn't look too great for you.

You feel townish to me though.

I mean, yeah, but also yeah. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Alright here’s what I thinking so far. Nush isn’t acting scummy but they are not acting like their town selves I feel like so possibly scum. Dekay and Pandora seem townish but it’s early in the day still so I’m not set on anything. Same with Song. Tuti kind of came and left without saying much and now I believe it’s late for them so they might not be on for a bit. I’d like to hear more from them. I know Emzy has talked a bit but most of their posts were when I was reading this while watching the livestream and I honestly don’t remember much of what they’ve said. I don’t believe anyone else has spoken very much. I’ll double check tho.

Yes, please double check again. You can't keep on bringing up you were watching a livestream. Come on, now.

I’ve brought it up twice and the only person I don’t remember is Emzy, unless Tuti, Keyen, or Sophia were talking.
    Alright here’s what I thinking so far. Nush isn’t acting scummy but they are not acting like their town selves I feel like so possibly scum. Dekay and Pandora seem townish but it’s early in the day still so I’m not set on anything. Same with Song. Tuti kind of came and left without saying much and now I believe it’s late for them so they might not be on for a bit. I’d like to hear more from them. I know Emzy has talked a bit but most of their posts were when I was reading this while watching the livestream and I honestly don’t remember much of what they’ve said. I don’t believe anyone else has spoken very much. I’ll double check tho.

Yes, please double check again. You can't keep on bringing up you were watching a livestream. Come on, now.

I’ve brought it up twice and the only person I don’t remember is Emzy, unless Tuti, Keyen, or Sophia were talking.

Tuti was talking a bit. But yeah, Keyen and Sophia haven't spoken. And Bella's gone again.
    832XG3D.gif

Tuti was talking a bit. But yeah, Keyen and Sophia haven't spoken. And Bella's gone again.

Yea I see that now. Read back through. I feel like Dekay kind of pulled their suspicions of Nush out of nothing, but like I said before I don’t feel like Nush is acting like townie Nush. Tuti seems town. Emzy I feel like wasn’t helping a ton. Just kind of was there. They said stuff but they didn’t say much helpful stuff.
    Actually, maybe I feel like I shouldn't be town reading Mouse too much now. She's said some townish stuff but at the same time, I know she's good at blending in in Multiball games.

Right now, my reads are like this:
    Song - 90% town
    Tuti - 90% town
    Mouse - 60% town
    Em - 55% town

The rest... haven't decided yet. Could depend on how Keyen/Sophia and Bella are like.
    832XG3D.gif
    1. Sophia - It's been so long since I've played with her. She hasn't said much yet so I haven't got a read
    2. DeKay - feels like townish DeKay. I think she's good for now
    3. Song - town
    4. Emily - She's been goofy and off topic and I cannot read her. iirc, she was behaving similarly last game when she was mafia, so she might be scum.
    5. Pandora - I'm confused by Pandora. Nothing she's said feels off, but I've got this feeling about her that I just can't shake. I think this could be just a Pandora thing in general because I feel this way about her a lot, whether she's actually mafia or not.
    6. Nush - I think DeKay's logic here makes a lot of sense. out of the people who discarded town, I think they're most suspicious.
    7. Mouse - I don't know if Mouse would pick scum or not. Again, I think one of the people who discarded town is probably scum, so Mouse is definitely an option
    8. Tuti - hasn't said much, so I haven't got a read on her yet. Would she pick town or mafia? I'm inclined to believe that she'd probably pick town, honestly
    9. Keyen - hasn't said much, no read
    10. Bella - I think she'd pick town over mafia, so I'm leaning town here.

Those are my thoughts atm. I'm gonna go to bed soon too.
    they/he
    1. Sophia - It's been so long since I've played with her. She hasn't said much yet so I haven't got a read
    3. Song - town
    4. Emily - She's been goofy and off topic and I cannot read her. iirc, she was behaving similarly last game when she was mafia, so she might be scum.
    5. Pandora - I'm confused by Pandora. Nothing she's said feels off, but I've got this feeling about her that I just can't shake. I think this could be just a Pandora thing in general because I feel this way about her a lot, whether she's actually mafia or not.
    6. Nush - I think DeKay's logic here makes a lot of sense. out of the people who discarded town, I think they're most suspicious.
    7. Mouse - I don't know if Mouse would pick scum or not. Again, I think one of the people who discarded town is probably scum, so Mouse is definitely an option
    8. Tuti - hasn't said much, so I haven't got a read on her yet. Would she pick town or mafia? I'm inclined to believe that she'd probably pick town, honestly

I honestly think Tuti would pick mafia. She’s mentioned wanting to be mafia lately
    3. Song - town

Also, do you only find me an option because I
    Happen to be one of the few people who discarded a town role or did I actually do something during the game that’s sus?
    3. Song - town

Happen to be one of the few people who discarded a town role or did I actually do something during the game that’s sus?

If you weren't part of that group, I'd be neutral on you. You haven't said much that pings me, which is part of why I'm more sus of Nush than you. You're just kinda here, not necessarily town but not scum either.
    they/he
    3. Song - town

I honestly think Tuti would pick mafia. She’s mentioned wanting to be mafia lately

Oh, you're right... but would Tuti be town reading me that quickly with the reasoning that she knows I don't like to pick mafia? I feel like if she were scum, she could be like, "Hmmm, but that doesn't mean DeKay didn't get all mafia roles since she discarded a mafia card." Like a mafia always tries to find some other reason to frame someone, from my experience. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    3. Song - town

You asking this is a bit suspicious, not gonna lie.
    832XG3D.gif
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Discards
    Sophia: Reversed Pope
    DeKay: Reversed Fool
    Song: Reversed Hanged Man
    Emzy: Reversed Strength
    Pandora: Reversed Sun
    Nush: Upright Tower
    Mouse: Upright Justice
    Tuti: Reversed Emperor
    Keyen: Reversed Pope
    Bella: Upright Strength

It's been a bit more than a second since I said I'd take a look. I got sidetracked, lol. Obviously at least one of us who discarded reversed cards are mafia, but I'm gonna bet more than that as I doubt all three of those who discarded a town card - Bella, Nush, and Mouse - are all mafia. But also, according to Ice's statistics, with a 62.5% chance of getting a reversed role, there's a high probability some of those who discarded town are, in fact, mafia. Right?

My guess is at least 1 or 2 people got all reversed cards. I don't know.

We also need to remember that we all got three cards. So someone may have to used an upright power for a reversed alignment - and discard another reversed. So don't necessarily need all reversed cards.

im so confused with upright and downright erm it says dekay is reversed fool so what does that make him i wonder

The fact that tuti doesn't even know what upright or reversed is makes me think she doesn't even know if she's mafia or not. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    3. Song - town

Oh, you're right... but would Tuti be town reading me that quickly with the reasoning that she knows I don't like to pick mafia? I feel like if she were scum, she could be like, "Hmmm, but that doesn't mean DeKay didn't get all mafia roles since she discarded a mafia card." Like a mafia always tries to find some other reason to frame someone, from my experience. :D

It's possible she could be mafia but I feel we must factor in that she was confused upon the upright and reversed meanings of the theme. So it is very possible that could've had a play on her lack of conversation before she had to leave.
    3. Song - town

You asking this is a bit suspicious, not gonna lie.

I’m always asking things like this. I just needed to know if it was necessary to defend myself
    3. Song - town

Pandora thing XD I have a feeling that I emit some kind of scum odour through my text regardless what my role is. I'm pretty sure most of the time past my first game no one ever town reads me D1 XD
    3. Song - town

It's possible she could be mafia but I feel we must factor in that she was confused upon the upright and reversed meanings of the theme. So it is very possible that could've had a play on her lack of conversation before she had to leave.

But if she was confused about it, how would she have picked an alignment that she wanted, ya know what I mean?
    832XG3D.gif
    My only thoughts for the game so far is, we're not hearing from many people and I have no idea how much of that is timezones so waiting til closer to the end of the day cycle makes sense before judging on that. And that I'm not picking up any DeKay scummy vibes at this point. That's about all I have. But I have 20 minutes before it's lights out for me. So my best hope is to see everyone tomorrow.

Okay but the people you HAVE heard from, your thoughts there?

I'll probably be out soon-ish too myself as I'm working a day shift tomorrow :'(

I think DeKay is town, and Emzy. Tuti just seems vaguely Tuti-ish. You seem like Pandora as usual, which if I recall is also what you're like as scum (if so, congrats, as being unreadable is a desirable goal). I'm going to pack it in til tomorrow as I have real-life fish to fry.

Love to everyone in the meantime.

In all fairness, I've only ever been scum once and I was killed in my sleep XD
    3. Song - town

But if she was confused about it, how would she have picked an alignment that she wanted, ya know what I mean?

Yeah, but Tuti is never one to not ask questions and always explains when she is confused. So do you think she just didnt ask Icey what they meant in her role PM?
    Well off to bed I go! Before I head there I will stick to my gut for right now and I will read back and see new thoughts/comments/etc when I get off work tomorrow!

VOTE: SONG
    Well off to bed I go! Before I head there I will stick to my gut for right now and I will read back and see new thoughts/comments/etc when I get off work tomorrow!

Why r u sus of Song again?
    I'm gonna go to bed as well. See y'all in the morning!
    they/he

I'm not fully sus of Song. Just have a feeling, I didnt like their quick agreements to Dekay but not enough to fully sus.

I just like to have a vote laid down before I go to bed and I always reassess when I wake up!

Just out of my reads for everyone, Song is the one I'm most on watch for. That's all!

I'm not fully sus of Song. Just have a feeling, I didnt like their quick agreements to Dekay but not enough to fully sus.

I just like to have a vote laid down before I go to bed and I always reassess when I wake up!

Just out of my reads for everyone, Song is the one I'm most on watch for. That's all!

Alright. Good night Pandora! Night Song!
    3. Song - town

Yeah, but Tuti is never one to not ask questions and always explains when she is confused. So do you think she just didnt ask Icey what they meant in her role PM?

I have no idea. Now that I think about it, I guess she would have asked Icey before she picked her role... XD So you're saying she's just pretending to not know? Knowing Tuti, I bet she just eenie minie miney mo-ed her card.
    832XG3D.gif