Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Not fair! Thorne Bailey won the lottery not for the first, but for the second time!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Well, I remade my Teyla sim (She's based on Stargate Atlantis). I made her home by using objects from JTB, EL, GTW & Strangerville. I had her actually flying the X-Wing. :D
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Mua Pel'Am Pod Elder: Kemps

After visiting the extended family, Kemps did a little more fishing, and it didn't take long for him to get promoted and move on to the diving careeer. As a child of the ocean, fishing wasn't his most favorite activity. He didn't need a mounted sword fish with his next promotion.

51045252348_e00b3f2260_b.jpg
    Retail stores can really add to the Rags to Riches difficulty. Depending on how you mark the prices, you can make the challenge easier or harder.

51046069507_a0b9e7c408_b.jpg

Kemps met Morgan in the Undine Emporium. Kemps took the time to answer her questions and socialize. Morgan was in the store to socialize and window shop anyways.
    In earlier posts, there was a discussion about the Renegades and Paragons clubs. The discussion mostly centered around Max with the Evil trait, but I theorized that the Renegades was actually the Good Club and the Paragons was the Bad Club, not quite evil but not good either. I think this might be reinforced by Morgan having positive traits including Good, in spite of the Club having a bad reputation. Morgan's sister has a lot of positive traits, but I theorize that ambition can be a negative trait if success comes at the cost of a positive personal relationship.

51045252318_8a84f8ba34_b.jpg

Kemps has his work cut out for him. Teaching merfolk to blend in with humans comes with its own challenges. The merfolk he hired, in particular, are members of the pod that don't live with the main pod and prefer to be among humans.

51046069467_c63cc7441e_b.jpg

The Eco Guy was trying on some of the Sulani Attire. He kinda pulls off the look.

51045981016_28be2f5ceb_b.jpg

51045981001_b723691ea1_b.jpg

Another Day in the Red, I guess turning a profit is a work in progress. I may need to increase the mark up or figure out a way to make more sales.

51045980981_52978b0967_b.jpg

Kemps went on a Date with Isla. They are one of the older couples in the pod and close partners. Their date started at the National Park that the Twins restored. While the vegetable feast cooked on the Barbecue Pit, they sat and chat.

Kemps: "You look stunning this evening."

Isla blushed: "Thank you."

51045251788_e3d1c17ef2_c.jpg

Kemps: "Maybe you can teach me how to be a great kisser."

Isla: "I can try, but you are hard to teach."

Kemps thoughts: "Works every tide."

51046069407_66c4ca97e6_b.jpg

51045252208_447010afe4_c.jpg

There date carried on through the night and into the morning. The couple returned to Triton Beach for the remainder of their date.

Isla: "And that's when Mr. Starfish told me about the Robots from under the sea that planned to invade. Of course, I doubted him, but he made the strong point about how we haven't actually seen what the sea looks like when we free dive. So who knows, maybe robots are lurking in the deeper water and waiting to invade."

51046068947_05a7e3e474_b.jpg

After listening to Isla's Outrageous Story, Kemps and Isla sang a duet. Shortly after their date, Zeph called and asked if Kemps wanted to come over to Zalia Shores and hang out.

51045980891_8e1be03f04_b.jpg

Kemps was tired, so the first thing he did was go to pool where the Zalrians sleep. The earth elemental twins weren't far behind. Jade flew over to Juniper in Bat Form to show him a funny video before flying off to play video games.

51045980596_600a36aaf2_b.jpg

51045252128_42400debf1_b.jpg

51045252118_fcf379343a_b.jpg

51045252093_be471fca2f_b.jpg

While the twins were in the kitchen and Zeph chatted with his dad, Jade, once again, stayed in the sun too long. I attempted to intervene by switching households in the middle of the visit, and this seemed to stop her death. Do to her consistently critically low dark energy, I may avoid visiting the extended families home in the future. Switching to the Zalrian Household, Jade appeared in her room, but she seems to refuse to sleep in the bed despite not having the weakness for it. This could be the cause of her constant low energy. She doesn't autonomously replenish it.

51045252068_d392c7d31f_b.jpg

51046069277_8266f9e095_b.jpg

51045252038_9c77b19480_b.jpg

When Kemps returned home, Isla was swimming around with Lyric. Lyric is one of the Pod's youngest members. He's a merboy that is just a bit older than Juniper. For Lyric, he has seven parents looking after him. The pod only has two merchildren after all.

51046068892_5049afaa3d_b.jpg

Andria: "I heard that a new Cafe is opening in the Newcrest World. Want to check it out?"

Isla: "Sure, how about Wednesday."

Andria: "I'll see you there."

51045251713_2b30711c70_b.jpg

Even though the reef is outside the lot, I still think of it as the pod's actual home.

51045251998_fb2872f61b_b.jpg

Lyric and Andria started to get really tense. They were used to having a close knit group of friends, but now, they are a bit distressed living with the pod.

Kemps: "I've heard that Lyric and Andria are struggling with having so many friends in the pod. How are you holding up. How are they doing?"

Fin: "I'm doing good, and I'm doing everything I can to support my wife and son. You know, it just seems like the extra socializing is becoming a bit much for them. I'm sure they will come around once they figure things out. Isla is an angelfish and seems to be helping Andria through it. I heard that they made plans for coffee in a human world."

Kemps: "Isla has my full support. I'm sure she knows what she's doing."

51045980786_780217f7aa_b.jpg

When Andria woke up, Fin went over to her and gave her a hug when he noticed how tense she was.

Fin: "Try not to worry about the game of life too much. Life is full of surprises. Just think of our family getting a little bigger."

51045980761_8739d76813_c.jpg

Tuesday evening, Lyric burned through his stress by jogging, and when he calmed down. Fin helped him with his homework.

51045251698_fdb38c2fce_c.jpg

51045251943_8cba4d5a1e_b.jpg

Wednesday morning, Isla and Andria stopped by the new Alderwood Cafe.

51046069107_2638b268d9_b.jpg

Isla: "I've noticed that you've been under a lot of stress."

Andria: "I've been struggling with having so many more people in my life. Me and my son, we spent most of our time together. It was just me, Fin, and Lyric before we moved back in with the pod. I've been adjusting to having so many people around."

Isla: "If you need anything, I'm here for you and Lyric."

51045980716_07dc3942aa_b.jpg

Andria: "And that's when I dove in to save Lyric from a shark. He strayed too far from home. I was so mad at him. Shark's are like living dinosaurs too."

51045251853_607b1525d0_b.jpg

Isla continued to listen to Andria's story.

Andria: "When I returned home, to our underwater grotto, Fin had the crazy idea to move back in with Kemps and the rest of the pod. After everything that happened, I was all for it."

51046069032_c095d3d89b_b.jpg

The younger mermaid and the older mermaid continued to chat and tell stories into the early afternoon.

51046068987_a75b4eb1c2_b.jpg

I was going to share this in another thread, but I noticed it was a little older.

Isla and Andria seemed to autonomously gravitate toward each other. I think of Isla and Andria as best friends.

Anyways, while Isla and Andria chatted, it was kinda funny to see Angela Pleasant as a bouncer. It just seems like an odd role for her.

51045980541_82a2a2932b_h.jpg
    Not fair! Thorne Bailey won the lottery not for the first, but for the second time!

@AngeliqueAdelaide That's almost as unfair as Mayor Whiskers winning the lottery.
  • Charla97Charla97 Posts: 66 Member
    In my game I've been playing what I like to call my Life Sims which is where I recreate parts of my life through the Sims. In my game I went to school this morning and my friends and I snuck off to get out of p.e. but my dad saw us when he went to get a bun for lunch, was not impressed! There was a strong storm that evening and our puppy was very scared so my Sim gave her a cuddle to comfort her. And my Sim enjoyed playing with my mum and they did some gardening together as well as playing dolls which is something I did with my mum a lot before she died. In my other game my Sim has cancer and she's just lost her hair and is very upset, pictures will come when I work out how to upload them here. My Sim also just split up with her boyfriend and is finding working very difficult now. More to come soon.

Happy simming.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Having recently changed careers, Inanna has more time on her hands to work on her Spellcraft.

RCUkoyx.png

Over at Grim and Aislinn's, their daughter Selene pays a visit and Bran gets a chance to talk to his only sister who opted not to become a spellcaster, before it became a born into family trait. Bran likes the idea of learning some cool spells, he just can't be bothered doing a lot of training.

uNLVFOr.png

Meanwhile Grim gets called out to a job & manages to slightly freak his grandsons new partner out with some overly enthusiastic storytelling.

XMN1Oez.png

Byron and Zane later head out for an evening meal at one of the local vendors and talk about the occasional weirdness that is Byron's granddfather.

qafViVq.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Pleasantview 25 years later, continued:

Is there something in the water? Recently several older women have had unexpected pregnancies. Angela Broke was as surprised as anyone at the news. Given her and Dustin's chronic issues with finances, a baby might have been a disaster...but lately, things have been looking up in that department! Not only has Angela's cookbook series generated an increasingly steady stream of income, but Dustin has discovered the stock market. Although he originally took a risk when he invested some of Angela's money, he's made several good returns. He attributes his success to a little luck and a lot of research.

Lilith and Dirk Dreamer have not had the financial woes of their kin: they've both achieved moderate success in their fields and enjoy a comfortable, quiet home. Their only child, Helen, married early , and since then they've just been focusing on their work. Both enjoy being wrapped up in their work: Lilith loses herself for hours playing the piano, while in another room Dirk is in his own world programming. They must find each other now and again, though, for Lilith has joined her sister in the ranks of the late-life pregnant.

The biggest surprise, however, was Dina Goth. Widow of Mortimer Goth, mother of soccer fullback Fabien Caliente, has remained single for most of the years following her husband's death. When she married him 20+ years ago the town sneered at her motives, and her dignified widowhood has silenced critics over the years. Dina grew into the mantle of Lady Goth, making a cozy living as hedge fund manager and maintaining influence politically. Although no one knows who the father of her unborn child is, the current petting pool is a dead heat between her old beau, Don Lothario, and a young musician who's she's been helping make the right connections -- Beau Broke. Beau is increasingly hot stuff in Del Sol.

@haneul I've made it to the vampire population control. I'm surprised Asher didn't hunt the merfolk too.

@GrimlyFiendish Awesome update.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

☘️ Happy St. Patrick's Day! Have a lucky day! ☘️

Update: Chapter Two: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
    uFAQmgW.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    @Metior_Ice Thank you. :)

edited March 2021
    (spoiler cut for Grim out of uniform)

Back over at the main Reaper household, Erlik cooked his very first meal without setting the stove on fire. He's using the tried and true 'stare at it and hope it cooks itself' method.

rQRGUds.png

He's a little unsure about how this Bahn Mi has turned out, but not to worry, judging by Grim's enthusiasm the meal is a hit.

ugDmJq3.png
    MAE51XM.png

Later that evening Grim and Aislinn decide to meet up with one of their clubs for a night out

Grim's in party mode.
    y5hdAdw.png

Aislinn has other things in mind. Is there a spare closet in this place? Yes, there is.
    TIzzqb5.png

IS5Kia7.png

U5SYhnh.png

Meanwhile upstairs, Lilitu is getting her glow stick on.

5P4WcDo.png

The night starts to wind down.
    YEyE37a.png

Grim's not too impressed with that idea, so he decides to keep the party going himself.
    Aiv3j0p.png

Yeah that pregnant Sims should probably find a hospital sooner rather than later. She's been in labour most of the night.
    4hkFSWV.png

Morning has broken, outside at least, and mother and daughter get their last bit of groove on.

MBhjrSU.png

With the evening at an end, Grim and Aislinn decide to commemorate a great night out with a selfie.
    qBJgVVd.png
    Post edited by GrimlyFiendish on

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 8
    Hello this is another installment of Hazel and Rainbow meeting!

@Daravi Thank you for all the tips! :) I agree the charm is setting it all up and really getting the feel of living in a different time, it a joy to see that in your post!

Requested Tags: @RedDestiny92 @Silverofdreams30

Parts for the hazel and rainbow story

Part 1 H&R Meeting
    Part 2 H&R Meeting
    Part 3 H&R Meeting

We left off with the girls playing out the park, Max and Dec having a conversation, now onto more playing!

The dad's were run up to and lead away to build sandcastles.
    50596175511_cb3fe02d9c_h.jpg

More Under The Cut
    Rainbow and Max chatted about what design they were going for etc

Dec saw this looking at Hazel, he should do the same, but just the thought of mimicking Max yet again made him bitter and self loathing instead of thinking of the girl a crossed from him wishing Dec would do the same extra thing.
    50595432658_97b6e1f70c_h.jpg

Max guided and directed Rainbow into how to shape a part of the turtle, while she followed along asking for feedback and happily constructing.

Declan continued to build the shark sculpture in a non-engaging almost solo manner, Hazel hesitated to help but decided to place her hands in her lap and just watch.
    50595432613_44065aee91_h.jpg

They all requested to pose next to their creations and have a picture taken.

Well lol we all know it is Max's idea he might have left simstagram but he still had the old habit of love taking pictures and Rainbow was quite the poser for the camera because of it.
    50595431768_859b253536_h.jpg

Both Declan and Hazel posed quite awkwardly in front of the sand sculpture
    50595432378_9a01084c17_h.jpg

"OH NO!"

Rainbow's eyes grow huge lost in the pretend sea of imagination.

"I spotted a sea monster! And not Emily!"

Hazel waved her arm and pointed,

"M-make that two sea monsters! Krakans1"
    50596295512_fa960000fa_h.jpg

"Er are they really freaked out should we jump out?"

Declan asked unsure because it been so long since he playe a game wit Hazel.

"Don't worry, it just hyped up kid fear, they will love this."

Max assured and then did a deep rumbling roar!
    50595432288_55dc5645b9_h.jpg

"On the ready we blow these cannon!!"

"Aye, aye!"

"1, 2, 3! Fire!"

They spent a fray of bubbles er cannon balls at the not friendly sea monsters to vanquish them!
    50596175006_f118d0142a_h.jpg

"Did we get em? Did we??"

Hazel look outwards while Rainbow saw something not good,

"Noooo they are still coming! Man the cannons! Fire!"
    50595432028_00b56a8c60_h.jpg

"I am! I am! Arrrr! Go Away!"
    50596174866_e0101296d5_h.jpg

"Arr! Go back to the blimey deep ya scaly wag beastie!"

The two of them won the good fight!
    50596295372_3d46f6289f_h.jpg

Then they took turns going down the slide.
    50595432008_d5647ba07c_h.jpg

Then they took turns going down the slide!
    50596295112_344c017804_h.jpg

They happily conversed with each other ontop of the monkey bars after racing a crossed them a few times.
    50596174606_14556d3566_h.jpg

Then they both decided to go have some playtime in the ballpit!
    50595431748_d3f0578a30_h.jpg

The jumped around in the ball pit remembering when they did it as toddlers too!

They splashed around in the balls for quite some time and they were both starting to get hungry, they heard their dads talking about left over pizza and that was good but!
    50595431553_8b254790ee_h.jpg
    50596294712_038513f168_h.jpg
    50596294687_687a8a8fc7_h.jpg
    50596294682_a224dea1df_h.jpg

They did their scouts secret handshake even from different troops they all shared the same special one.
    50595430878_9599474a96_h.jpg

"Go Team Rainzel!"

"Yeah go mission IC!" That stands for ice cream! ;)
    50596294077_213cca784c_h.jpg

"What are they cheering over there?"

Declan ask wondering,

"I have no idea, come on girls! Time to go!"
    50596294517_649c88e710_h.jpg

"Don't worry! This will work super!"

"Okay, I trust you, heh, I am ready."
    50596173481_98376c58fc_h.jpg

Both girls came running over,

"Here we are daddy!"

Rainbow cheered happily and Hazel nodded,

"It is dark and we had so much fun1"

Declan smiled,

"i bet you both are hungry right?"

"Yeah did you work up an appetite."

Max also asked.
    50595431078_4106c9189f_h.jpg
    [/spoiler]

Both girls put on pleading sweet faces,

"Oh yeah we are super duper hungry, daddy, mister Declan, can we go out for dinner please? Pretty please? "

Rainbow begged with all her might.

Hazel put on the charm too looking awfully darling,

"Yes pretty please daddy? Mister Stone, I would love to go eat out with Rainbow show her some new places, please, please?"
    50596173821_beb5bfdb89_h.jpg

Did Team Rainzel get their ice cream?
    Both dads were sucker in with all of that.

Besides what could be the harm, they could have the pizza later!

Hazel looked pleased wondering if this could work for other things uh-oh a bit of a bad influence there Rainbow!

While said little sly girl does her happy self dance of victory! Ice cream for all!"
    50596173801_b1d0ed7bb0_h.jpg

They got a table easy at a small diner and settled in on what they wanted to eat.
    50596173491_0e3e16a25c_h.jpg

Ironically, Rainbow got pizza anyways and a rootbeer float which had ice cream of course xD

Hazel got a hamburger and a root-beer float the poor girl was so hungry she gobbled it right down!
    50596294052_d9b5c65a78_h.jpg

Once done the kids ran out to go build a snowpal together in the gathering snow of Newcrest!

They were waiting on dessert after all!
    50596293772_18d2494266_h.jpg

Declan came to find the two and tell them desserts were all ready and brought to the table, time to come in their hands needed to warm up.
    50595430318_2e1844f1d1_h.jpg

He was very much boomrushed by both girls in affection and play.

They did this because they were simply in heaven with being so thrilled and overjoyed <3
    50595430358_846f0d4772_h.jpg

Hazel looked adoringly at her dad and smiled wide.

Of course she loved him, he was her daddy nothing would change that.

Nothing would take him away!
    50595430293_1a470cddbd_h.jpg

Everyone sat around laughing at jokes they told to each other enjoying their dessert and hot coco!~
    50595430138_c0df93ad50_h.jpg
    50596172946_4070f9dd0e_h.jpg

Meanwhile, that is the face of pure savoring bliss, this girl really, really loves her ice cream it is a staple!
    50596293512_a1e03637e0_h.jpg

On the car ride home, both girls fell asleep leaning against each others shoulders.

Both dad's smile softly and with care as they scoop them up and carry them inside to bed.

I love this picture so much it warms my heart~ <3
    50596172951_93cd4f0cf0_h.jpg

That is all for now :) More adventures await!
    Post edited by Lyrie on
    @Lyrie Aww, the Dads carry their little girls is super adorable. :)

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @GrimlyFiendish It is number one reason I have a slight addiction to poses :mrgreen:

I enjoy your updates as well~ So many sims but you do a wonderful job telling about them, and the man of the hour grim, I don't mind him out of his uniform :smile: I love the black smoke follows him about even then~
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I brought back Ryan and Katie- after accidentally deleting the wrong save file- and they have two kids. Jeremy is the oldest and will be a young adult in just over two weeks and just watched his baby sister become a toddler. Both their parents become elders in 19 days!
    Ryan Cole
    TucGN98.png

Katherine 'Katie' Cole
    DY9Ftqr.png

Jeremy Cole
    Wozt2aB.png

Madison* Cole
    8V6bvtl.png

*Madison I used just over six years ago when we didn't have toddlers or even pools and only a couple packs. Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    1948 - 1949

In these two years happened too much to write it all down here. So, just a few things here.
    In 1948 it became clear, that Germany was going to divide in into two countries and could become one future battlefield between east and west. So, the west-german politicans were urged more than ever to start with the transition process, and they gave in because of the fear for the sowjet communism. Two currencies were establish in 1948, to marked the divide process, cut the savings again for all, second currency until then were cigarettes. The Berlin Blockade of 1948 remains unforgetable (at least for us berlin citizens), and change the view of the western soldiers in their occupation zones in a very positiv way, it was a battle about to win the hearts of the germans too, they were still seen as enemies but the normal soldiers had already fraternized with them. The airplanes, who helped the westberlin citizen to survive the blockade, were called Rosinenbomber or raison/candy bombers in english, because the pilots threw out little packages of sweets, when they landed on the airports, which had the waiting children picked up immediatly. In 1949 the two Germanies announce the independence, but it was not the full independence yet. West Germany didn't except the divison and did not acknowledge eastern state of Germany.

Hans felt under heavy pressure and started to have an unhealthy lifestyle. He worked very hard, but with the things returned to normal, old social norms came back too. He had already everything what a man should have done in his life. He had a beautiful wife and two children, third was in progress, he has a secure job, own a house and he had planted an apple tree too. He loved the adventure, but where was it gone?

ucMNWLe.png?1

He tried to be a good father.
    IKzBVMb.png

R0unARJ.png

In 1948 his second child was born, the little girl Erika.

NMazCQU.png

They had celebrate christmas almost like in earlier times.
    qfN8AKA.png

ce0xdVN.png

vqwovZo.png

ZgHC0eV.png

But where was the adventure he loves so much? When a fire broke out where he was, he felt the adrenaline in his venes and he loved it (it was literally the meme "this is fine", I had to told him to leave the building.)
    qnAR7Hj.png?1

And then there are the young females who are very friendly and listened to him.
    lZfiLdG.png

tLnSOBx.png

He felt flattered and somethimes he gave in to have some nice hours, but he didn't told it to his wife, who was always tired and was always be busy with doing the household and motherly duties and therefore didn't much pay attention to his needs. He has his little adventure, his little love affair, but for what price?
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Yesterday in my game, i played with some premades: Sonya lost her dad but married another premade who may lose his mom soon.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited March 2021
    Yesterday i've started the 1 dad 7 kids gone off the rail challenge. I've chosen my character, Dirty Harry (i've downloaded a sim from the gallery and made very subtil changes...).
    He has spent his first day in San Myshuno' salon, bubble blowing and drinking kava to forget his ex-wife fire accident that led to her death. He ended taking some girls to his appartment with whom he spent the night.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Something really funny (or not) happened in my play session today:

Dirty Harry woohooed the Jang girl. After a couple of days he decided to invite her over and saw that she was pregnant. She was married to another guy but he decided to invite her to live with him and she accepted. She had twin boys and they were marked in the sim's profile (under the relationship pannel) as son. I may have looked when i was playing the mother instead of Dirty Harry... Only after three hard days of taking care of the twin babies, when they got older, i saw that my sim wasn't the father!! :lol: I'm playing the 1 dad 7 kids off the rail challenge so i just doubled my sims's hard work. Not enought raising his own 7 kids, well two more babies that aren't his and won't count :lol:

But in the end, in today's play session, Dirty got 4 kids from 2 different women :smiley:
    @Lyrie Thank you :) And yeah Grim out of his Reaper cloak still floats and has his smoke following him. I keep him in his Reaper outfit when it's Everyday wear weather though.

• JeffreyKnightJeffreyKnight Posts: 12 New Member
    Everytime my sim cooks with the oven he catch on fire! It's sooo annoying! Cooking skill is 10 and oven is maxed on upgrades! He lives in an apartment in san mushyno. What up wit dat??
    Everytime my sim cooks with the oven he catch on fire! It's sooo annoying! Cooking skill is 10 and oven is maxed on upgrades! He lives in an apartment in san mushyno. What up wit dat??

That's a hard one. Is the lot cursed? I know from playing with a Cursed Lot Trait that it can really spice up the gameplay.

Barnacles, I just realized that the cursed lot and haunted lot might make for some very interesting gameplay when used together.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Hey everyone, long time no post. Just wanted to pop in here really fast in case any of you was following me here, and say I will no longer be posting here, or my Instagram or my Tumblr for that matter. I'm 100% withdrawing from the larger Sims community. I will still be working on my stories, but it will be expressly and solely on my stories site, probably slow as hekkk, and once they're done I won't be writing in the Sims fandom anymore.

I wish everyone fortune, happiness, good health, and I hope you all always get what you deserve. ♥ Oh, and happy Simming.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top