Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Like More Occults??

Comments

• Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Yes
    Gods yes. I need at the very minimum all the ones that Sims 2 comes with: better aliens, real plantsims, werewolves and zombies. The rest we have, and genie wasn't a lifestate then. If they want to add more to that, I'll be happy too! The Sims needs more of the NONrealistic stuff - even though I admit, the Sims 4 could use more realistic stuff too, only because it's lacking in so many ways that the Sims 2 was not.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Yes
    OF Course. Easy question to answer. It is the quirky supernaturals stuff that got me into sims. I still need werewolves and real plantsims. Other occults would be welcome too, everything except zombies.
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited March 2021
    Yes
    Yes please I need my werewolves back and fairys would be nice too. But please don't nerf them. And realistic and occult playstyles doesn't close each other out. You can play both and most of time I'm doing that myself and a lot of people I know too.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes
    Ive been in a big mood for werewolf shenanigans lately, pretty pretty fairies are always wonderful to have and I still think plantsims need an update. Wouldve paired well with Eco Lifestyle if you ask me.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited March 2021
    No
    I love occults, but we already have the ones ever I wanted in Sims 4. I wanted vampires, witches and aliens and we also got mermaids which I really like too.
    I'm not against having more occults, I know a lot of players want werewolves and fairies, but they were never on my list. I wouldn't even know what to do with them.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Yes
    I don't play them but others do. So long as they come in a pack by themselves and I'm not forced into it. Who am I to stand in their way?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    No
    I dont understand the push for more occults when its supposed to be a life simulator. Theres so many fantasy/occult games out there. And yet so little in the life sim genre like the sims. I dont mind if they keep it separate as dlc but i wish theyd only focus on life sim personally.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yes
    YES please yes
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No
    No, not in Sims4...just make sure that in Sims 5, they all go into the same pack! Not one for vampires, another for werewolves, another for fairies. Just one Supernatural/Fantasy pack and be done with it, and people who don't want that in their game, don't have to have it at all. That would make everyone happy. That, and restore what Sims3 got right, that drove so many of us to it, from Sims4.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Onverser wrote: »
    I'm starting to worry that Sims 4 will end before they finish the occults. I just want fairies in my game and a full Sylvan Glade style world
    01-12-18_2-52-45-PM.png

me too I am hoping against hope for fleshed out fairies and werewolves before the end of the series..

I had used mods to get fairies in Sims4, then we rediscovered Sims3 and turns out, werewolves and fairies are part of the same Supernatural pack there, whereas vampires come with Late Night. Go figure.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Yes
    I dont understand the push for more occults when its supposed to be a life simulator. Theres so many fantasy/occult games out there. And yet so little in the life sim genre like the sims. I dont mind if they keep it separate as dlc but i wish theyd only focus on life sim personally.

Is the Sims 4 the only time you’ve ever played the Sims?
    I get your stance, but fantasy/occult has always been in the Sims franchise.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes
    I so need actual Fairies, Genies, Werewolves & Mutants; PLEASE! :pB)<3
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    How about some trolls? :lol:
  • Options
    No
    Amj1995 wrote: »

Is the Sims 4 the only time you’ve ever played the Sims?
    I get your stance, but fantasy/occult has always been in the Sims franchise.

Ive played since TS1. I know it's always been in the series, I wasn't ever interested in them.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    No

The Sims never claimed it was a "realistic" life simulator. :/
    If I want to play the life of a celebrity vampire crime boss who owns a restaurant and is married to a black widow mermaid who paints portraits for a living, the game will let me do that.

I never claimed Sims branded itself to be ultra-realistic, but anyone can see it still needs some quality of life improvements with the life stages. I think it should be a better life sim than warcraft basically lol

• Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Yes
    Yes, I want non tinkerbell Faeries, & most of all I want the ability to fully play the Grim Reaper without having to use mods or cheats.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited March 2021

If I want to play the life of a celebrity vampire crime boss who owns a restaurant and is married to a black widow mermaid who paints portraits for a living, the game will let me do that.

I never claimed Sims branded itself to be ultra-realistic, but anyone can see it still needs some quality of life improvements with the life stages.

i play with occults but i include them on realistic gameplay, i don't understand this division between realistic and occult players. the Sims have always included "fantasy" on their games, avoiding it is avoiding part of what makes the franchise.
    well this is my opinion but really this whole vs thing is quite annoying :/
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Yes
    bella_goth wrote: »

I never claimed Sims branded itself to be ultra-realistic, but anyone can see it still needs some quality of life improvements with the life stages.

i play with occults but i include them on realistic gameplay. i don't understand this division between realistic and occult players, all it needs is a clear toggle, and this is not occult players fault.

Yes this, nothing wrong with shooting for every thing. I mostly play legacies and families, they just usually happen to be occult and probably not the typical stories. I'm all for personality improvements, more things for children to do, etc.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    welp i edited my comment lol
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited March 2021
    I didn’t vote because I’m kind of in between. I’d like to see fairies ( if they weren’t off to the side like mermaids were) and werewolves would be ok. But neither is that important to me, I’d rather see updated babies, cars, more things for children, teens, toddlers and elders.
    The one occult, if you can call it that, that I would like to see most are robots, or artificial intelligence that look more like people, but act a bit differently.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I wouldn't mind more occults, but zombies i would not be interested in at all.
    (Although if necromorphs appear instead, i wouldn't have a problem with it. :tongue:)

Warewolves and fairies are a possibility and considering the connection to vampires, there needs to be a connection there.
    Demons much like the original doom game, or even alien demons.
    Cybernetically enhanced humans with a cyberpunk theme, based out of a cyberpunk city.
    Expansion on Sixam to include a city and habitation, foods, entertainment and the like, the Sixam aliens and other alien visitors.
    Superheroes and villains (although i have no interest in this group).
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Yes
    I voted yes, because I want werewolves, and other occult Sims back.
    I also hope we can branch out to other culture occults, like Yokai, and things like that.
    My ideal Sims game is normal gameplay, with the occults just underneath the surface. I enjoy the aliens, mages, vampires, and mermaids that we have, but I would love to have more. I would also love the occult to branch out to other cultures too when it comes to the occult.