Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    16.03.21_15-19-021uj7r.jpg

Body is 4 characters too short.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    j8z6ops.png
    Since one of y'all been wanted Generations for The Sims 4, this is the picture that shows the billboard picture in the right. There are four colorful giggling alien sims with plumbob antennas and TV screens. A lot of toddler sims and child sims are gonna love it!!

Awww, my kids used to love the Teletubbies. Where did that picture come from?
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    jgMU1CH.png

Dinnertime in my current household with 4 toddlers. They eat on the couch because I don't have the patience to use a high chair. I was happy all 4 of them actually sat down around the same time to eat.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited March 2021
    Since the Avant Gardes no longer exist - Tiger, my orange NSB sim, has taken over the club room as his criminal headquarters. He and his team are e-crime experts and spend their time hacking, making viruses and cackling evilly. No one believes they are criminals and thinks they are just runnng a gamer club.

Xw6aSUE.png
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Grim is a helpful guy :lol:

pbqVhF6.png
    Come look to the stars honey :love:

OezWKfZ.png
    My game is getting a few more strays latelly, but it's a mod effect

suS8lMU.png
    Yesterday i've started the 1 dad 7 kids gone off the rail challenge. I've chosen my character, Dirty Harry (i've downloaded a sim from the gallery and made very subtil changes...).

rDyVYPd.png

He has spent his first day bubble blowing and drinking kava to forget his ex-wife fire accident that led to her death.

Z02bxp1.png
    AhqhMUP.png

The goal of the challenge is to raise 7 kids from birth to YA. So he ended taking some girls to his appartment with whom he spent the night.

kedAZvf.png
    i5YTRey.png

vbdBPSi.png
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »

pbqVhF6.png

Omg, that's hysterical :D
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited May 2021
    Imma reverse this and do my first one

09-10-17-8-32-06-AM.png

my first sim i ever made, and she look like she has WAY too much plastic surgery.
    Post edited by MyriadSims on
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member
    mVPIBJS.jpg
    Body is 4 characters too short.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Since the Avant Gardes no longer exist - Tiger, my orange NSB sim, has taken over the club room as his criminal headquarters. He and his team are e-crime experts and spend their time hacking, making viruses and cackling evilly. No one believes they are criminals and thinks they are just runnng a gamer club.

Xw6aSUE.png

Love it! :D

Come look to the stars honey :love:

OezWKfZ.png

"Just smell the fresh...uh...air?"

kJdFA8Q.png
    "Mom, dad, aren't you a little old for this?"
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    I haven't played the game in a few days, but here are a couple of outtakes from my last session.

My sims hired a mixologist for a vampire/human get together in Forgotten Hollow. I didn't see her tending bar outside, so I looked around and found her sneaking drinks from the globe bar upstairs. Hiding a drinking problem? :/
    y4mZANm4HuRrn2Rl-cgridVWrUKxVYGa5awTDIqhMU06676wP1I3STabnqkHt6zZHyRayKdvtXy-ez7BxKZg_Nft6gL62E7okiLXyRNX4-xmZYteSJUB8vmhmSoG4Xtng0qtxMECcPN30iPeXV82KM-DVM2lyctAfmHCX3nQ35qIDhDXxXPRrG5UY61SeTz5lJ8?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    A happy vampire cleaning up after a successful party. :smiley:
    y4mt-Yc7NUxME3K_RBqysn6r5nMJpVZUkzlmPQJlOA44nEDZZAbCgwzdPoSZ3KJIVnZIWryNRg1pUGzudE8yaJv7MdFpFsgvCX6EtKLlKW0NwMUAvVvCrYiRK2vHPZpLicAc9rgCn59fuLttIzpg4SZdj3BZQTU9xDZkUI0H6UBM4WcHzANLqfa0YSOxM6RO5wB?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited March 2021

pbqVhF6.png

Taking our souls to the afterlife and taking out the trash at the same time.

That's our Grim. B)
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    edited March 2021
    Twins appear to run in Liberty Lee's family. She gave birth to her second set of twins this week, again a boy and a girl. She now has six kids with my Sim self. I present to you Beatrix and Carlin who just aged up.
    tYJgR1F.png
    Post edited by Brd709 on
    edited March 2021
    Dirty Harry continues his search for love... or... whatever...

received-1122149214927992-01.jpg
    received-5395900490450596-01.jpg

received-789371491678971-01.jpg

Girls are allowed to stay in but just until they give birth. Of course, free love is enable in the neighbourhood.

received-302374031305153-01.jpg
    received-1137926293296140-01.jpg

received-734789177180150-01.jpg

Some mums are evil. Who would want them around anyway? (and it has nothing to do with the red socks 😅)

received-146802817332709-01.jpg
    received-350836889560622-01.jpg

But Dirty Harry is doing his best! (despite some occasional mess)

received-729360454438669-01.jpg
    received-193803665847851-01.jpg
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    It's a blizzard in Windenburg, but Betty Wu is comfy in her 2x16 home. I wouldn't want to pay her heating bill though, since that place is almost all glass....

2pEvOjp.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited March 2021
    I was feeling a little nostalgic today, so I decided to visit some people in my "immortal otherlife" save. Can't go into that save without visiting my favorite sim ever (and one I played with for a really long time), Kir Parviz. In this life he has another name, but I still call him Kir. For those who don't know, he was my favorite heir (third generation) in a legacy family from my main save, and he died of old age in late 2020. But I had a copy of him in my library, so I aged him down to young adult in a new save, gave him a bit of restyling, and made him immortal. I also decided to do some informal portraits of him today, something that I overlooked doing back when he was still living a normal life.

HJzSqHS.png

And one more to show his full primary outfit for this new life of ease and happiness. This is his bedroom, though of course being god-like now, he doesn't really need to sleep, lol. I don't actually play this save in the normal sense of play; I'm afraid I'd fall asleep if I tried. But I do like to visit now and then. :)

XwTHWw9.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    The Hicks household is having a chat in front of their small fountain....

aw3YmYO.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top