Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Clothing Brand Collaboration w/ The Sims?

2...Next

Comments

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Metaphasic wrote: »
    Tripp and Doc Martens. We goths need a little love.

We do, but not Docs. Demonia or New Rock... Or if you must, go with the original Docs, Solovair.
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Killstar for us Goths/alternative types.
    http://www.killstar.com

Oh dear.
    How about something less mass produced?
    Mother of London
    RITUAL
    Sisters of the Black Moon
    I do declare
    ExoUmbra
    Church of Sanctus
    Fairy Floss
    Psylo

I think it could be more interesting if they did a collaboration with a bunch of small brands, rather than just one well known one.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    This is too niche of an idea, but I'd love a collaboration with a brand like Big Bud Press or Nooworks: size inclusive brands with brightly colored retro silhouettes and bold graphic patterns. Heck, even a Modcloth collection would be super fun, speaking of retro looks.
    I would love that. I love retro and colors.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I love the retro dresses. The pokadot dress so remindes me of my past dress; it was the same style but with the 1980s Neon colors. B)
    Fun I actually own that dress now. Got it from Amazon for an upcoming memorial even if I'll just wear it on video call.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    How about something by what I consider to be neutral clothing companies. Hanes, Levi's, Wrangler stuff like that. (Not just those, but those types) Not any one particular type of clothing. I didn't get the Machismo set (or whatever it's called) because I'm not interested in those types of clothes. I have the teen style stuff for Sims 3 (or was it Sims 2?) but I wouldn't have purchased it if it wasn't with other packs that I wanted.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    I would love Levi’s or Free People
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Definitely something casual and popular around the world. Inditex will be awesome (ZARA, Stradivarius, Bershka, Pull and Bear, Massimo Dutti, Oysho) If they ever make something with EA, we could get 6 or more brands in one collaboration. Locally we have similar fashion company LPP, but it is obviously less popular. Another brands on my wishlist are H&M, C&A, Marks and Spencer, Disigual, Benetton ect. Some high fashion brands for a rich Sims will be also a pleasant addition.
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    I personally would love to have some basics like jeans, t-shirts, canvas shoes, socks, bangles, earrings and the such. I feel like a lot of the clothing available have too much going on and it’s hard to mix and match things. I also prefer more plain clothing for my Sims because it feels more pleasing to the eye.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    @Movotti Vivienne Westwood and Patricia Morrison 80s style collab would be cool as well. Throw in a sewing machine, some appropriate band patches, and ye olde Aquanet and we could have the start of a pretty cool Alt 80s kit.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.