Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Amj1995 wrote: »
    I don't think he's too known, but I remade Mugsy Brotoaski from The Sims 3 University EP.
    6AF3QXP.png?1

My Sim married him in Sims 3, I loved him! Nice job!

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Some screenshots are too funny not the share. The look on Simeon's face says "why won't she get out of the street!? Why?"

03-17-21-3-49-03-PM.png

lol, this is my favorite screenshot of the day. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    So I had her and Simeon go for a jog then when she ended, this is where she stopped HAHAHA. She has a death wish I think.

03-17-21-4-05-14-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited March 2021
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    Becka28 wrote: »
    I wish we had a Sixam world. How can they giveus such a gorgeous place that is sooooo useless.
    f4xUnQy.png

If we had Christmas every day we wouldn't appreciate it anymore.

nah but we want to play on Sixam not just appreciate it.
    the lot to build there is so small, it's such a wasted potential for a world.
    edited March 2021
    bella_goth wrote: »
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    Becka28 wrote: »
    I wish we had a Sixam world. How can they giveus such a gorgeous place that is sooooo useless.
    f4xUnQy.png

If we had Christmas every day we wouldn't appreciate it anymore.

nah but we want to play on Sixam not just appreciate it.
    the lot to build there is so small, it's such a wasted potential for a world.

There is a lot to build on there?!?!?! I will need to go back and visit. I see a fishing shack in my future.

Simeon's wife is cracking me up. Since she finally got out of the road, she has picked a fight with her son, shaming his appearance, and then she got into a fistfight with the neighbor! (For the record, I am just testing out mods today while working on work stuff. So I have my simmies on full autonomy in my test save and it's making for great entertainment!)

03-17-21-4-25-05-PM.png

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,856 Member

@Rouensims , @permanentrose , Thank you :)

EM0UpH6.jpg
    Poor Sam showed up at night club looking like this.. maybe he is sad cause MCCC married him to Katrina Caliente :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Trying to get this girl to get an injury from a winter sport for the extreme sports aspiration, and she's like, nahhhh, I'm too tough for that

68mUm8Y.png
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited March 2021
    @SimsLady2000 yes but you need to use the bb.enablefreebuild cheat to be able to edit it.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,856 Member
    MEYgtsD.jpg
    Good timing on pressing pause. No idea what Bella saw :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,452 Member
    My last screenshot for today. Hey, I'm here on time. LOL This is my Global Superstar (screen right) chatting with his eldest son, Jamison, who attended his father's Charity Event, for which Erik received a Crystal Award. He raised the §10,000 required. I'm certain Erik is thanking him. :)

toacnD0.jpg

I figured this because a moment later, this happened.

M96qn5c.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    edited March 2021
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited March 2021
    There are times I wonder if Rafa really knows what to do with his free time alone. Often it seems like in privacy he returns to his roots, when he was just ordinary Rafael Teixeira back in Selvadorada. It's not unusual to catch him dancing the Rumbasim (autonomously, I mean) and looking downright joyful while he does it. Maybe he just does it because it offers a nice change from his regular workout routines?

om8sGCV.png
    vdpjzC0.png
    W5re9bH.png

But then an odd thing happens after a while (again, autonomously). He stops dancing and goes straight to the kitchen to make himself some food, even when he's not hungry. This day it was plantanos fritos, but it's always something he would likely have eaten in his childhood. He rarely ever makes food for himself any other time (he eats at restaurants, mostly), and the few other times he does it's usually something more generic and simple like a sandwich or soup. Is he homesick? I should test my other Selvadoradans to see if they do anything similar to the dance-then-eat thing. So far I've only noticed Rafa doing it, and it happens fairly often when he's alone. He's not exactly the nicest guy ever, but this behavior makes me feel sympathetic toward him.

Sas7J4G.png

[Edited for typos and clarity]
    Post edited by VeeDub on
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Either the vet clinic is glitchy, or they just decided to make it more realistic. Either way, Yara refused to get into the spaying machine or stay on the exam table & tried to hide behind the cotton balls instead!

gcSKZVs.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @permanentrose The game aged him up that way, and it gave him so much personality that I just decided to go with it! :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    j8z6ops.png
    Since one of y'all been wanted Generations for The Sims 4, this is the picture that shows the billboard picture in the right. There are four colorful giggling alien sims with plumbob antennas and TV screens. A lot of toddler sims and child sims are gonna love it!!
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Found these two puppers sleeping like this at the park.

rfXU73c.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Florida Man just finished making hot dogs, and promptly sets them on the ground (in the rain)....meanwhile, this lady named Aoi Suzuki has been standing in that spot on the sidewalk for a long time, apparently waiting for Florida Man to introduce himself---he didn't.

accEIgI.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    Came upon this scene while panning over the neighborhood. So many questions.
    QVQsuiJ.png
    As it turns out, the bartender at my club in Strangerville is none other than George Cahill. But I completely forgot that I had given him a makeover....

8xsf8OB.png
    I"m starting to wonder if Victor Feng might be a stalker? I sent Samantha home from the club, and as soon as she gets there, Vic is already on the scene....as if to say "I"ve been waiting for you". Maybe he's just angry that I turned him into psycho Bob Ross....

hDgSBX9.png
    I don't know how Samantha does it. It's the next day, and I sent her to my club called "Noise" in OS---6 jukeboxes at top volume, all playing a different genre, and she never misses a beat

c5051Ag.png
    Sooooo, I have one mod installed (for woohoo)....imagine my surprise when I sent my girl Samantha to the bar for a drink, and the bartender was Tina Peeping....

hLG3ZfU.png
    @Nate_Whiplash1 :D:D:D:D Your Sims crack me up so much.

• RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Checked in on my vampire siblings, and it seems like they're both well behaved! Sipping on plasma and video games seem to be the ticket, haha.

simsdragomir.jpg
    37mfj.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top