Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If the sims 5 is released, what new traits would you like to see?

2...Next

Comments

• LeanneStrong57LeanneStrong57 Posts: 66 Member
    How about having a 'gassy' trait?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    the only important trait that should be returning to the game are nice neat and never nude they should forget all the negative traits and only put positive traits but thats me as a player since i do not play negative or bad traits
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Transgender, please! with the option to change pronouns including customize them (at least adding a they/them option to the game ought not to be too daunting) and go a little further with the customizing of gender in the game? Like, it already asks if the Sim can stand to "use the restroom with number one" or not (apparently even the technical term for it is censored), and appoints the plumbing for that if needed, but could the chest also have an option of "flat" or 'breasts" added when we customize our Sims? It troubles me greatly that my poor trans Sim has to live with breasts and a binary choice of pronouns, against their will.

#TransgenderAwareness Happy Transgender Awareness Week

I'd also like to have the option of intersex and not just as a mod
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    Transgender, please! with the option to change pronouns including customize them (at least adding a they/them option to the game ought not to be too daunting) and go a little further with the customizing of gender in the game? Like, it already asks if the Sim can stand to "use the restroom with number one" or not (apparently even the technical term for it is censored), and appoints the plumbing for that if needed, but could the chest also have an option of "flat" or 'breasts" added when we customize our Sims? It troubles me greatly that my poor trans Sim has to live with breasts and a binary choice of pronouns, against their will.

#TransgenderAwareness Happy Transgender Awareness Week

Transgender should not be a trait, just as gay should not be a trait, especially if we can only have three personality traits per sim like in the Sims 4. If anything sexual orientation and gender identity should be in the game, but they should be separate from traits. I mean in the Sims 4, child sims can only have one personality trait. So now we have a child who's one defining trait is that they're gay or trans. Even in the Sims 3 it wouldn't have been that much better, since children could only have three trait slots.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    Many of the traits that are mentioned here are ones that I think are actually in the Sims 3, if not also the Sims 4. One trait I would like for the Sims 5 would be "hates animals" or "dislikes animals" when they release their "Pets" themed expansion. Personally through what I really would like in the Sims 5 would be the ability to have more than three personality traits again. Adults should have at least five, maybe six, but not too many more than that. Also there should be a few things that define our sims as individuals other than their traits. For example things that they love and things that they hate. For example, being able to pick which food that they enjoy and which foods they hate so much that they will only eat them if they are near starving and even than give them a negative "yuck" moodlet. If EA is going to make the Sims 5, one of things they really need to do is do a better job of making sims genuine individuals. They need to be able to have more than three personality traits and they need to have a few things that they like and things that they dislike that will effect how they will behave, largely independent of their personality traits.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I’d like to see the majority of the traits from TS3 return.
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Sweet, Highly sensitive, Tenderhearted, Forgiving, Unforgiving, Pig headed, Stubborn, etc