Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    And the last one's this week:

sweetness
    0J4KZwr.png

Family reunion :lol:
    0B1WaU3.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Santa came to Selvadorada in very appropriate attire for the season.

03-15-21-4-53-11-PM.png
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I've changed the details on this kitchen for the umpteenth time now, taking pictures and comparing. Laurence could not care less.

bsorI78.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited March 2021
    It's Friday night, and Rami is allowed to go alone to a karaoke bar. Among other new acquaintances he meets Zelda Izad-Cho (granddaughter of Brytani Cho). She's a tiny bit older than him, but he doesn't seem to mind.

EMvG6j9.png

Edit: While he was there he decided to try his hand at singing. It was his first time... in public, that is. He's been pretty diligently driving his parents up several proverbial walls with his practicing at home, lol. But not for naught; all that practice led to a well-done debut.

vjzPEBt.png
    Post edited by VeeDub on
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    found Bonehilda walking around Forgotten Hollow

50969123973_1396f8dbef_b.jpg
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I paused the game at the wrong time. Apparently, Grandpa was taking care of the baby.

bRQvqgo.png
    I paused the game at the wrong time. Apparently, Grandpa was taking care of the baby.

bRQvqgo.png

I can't help hearing "Beam me up, Scotty" in my mind. :open_mouth:
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    edited March 2021
    VeeDub wrote: »

bRQvqgo.png

Lol! Grandpa's name is actually Scott.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member

bRQvqgo.png

That's one of the coolest screen captures I've seen to date. Awesome, in fact.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    bRQvqgo.png

Lol! Grandpa's name is actually Scott.

Wow. I'm... I did not know that. That's almost scary. :sweat_smile:

Another Rami shot. He's supposed to be checking on the baby bonsai shrubs at the front of the house, but I personally think he's daydreaming before heading out for a Saturday full of adventures. He hopes.

KLY68su.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Hmmm... Jess Sigworth may not get invited to any future events...
    03-15-21_7-38-23%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    edited March 2021
    Rami's first adventure that Saturday morning was being flirted with by a cute girl he's known since his early childhood (a random townie named Alonsa). I can't quite tell yet if Rami is interested in flirting back. He does like her, at least in a friendly way. The boy on the swing is Andre Pancakes, one of Bob's grandchildren. He left before Rami could say hello.

NlzsC1L.png

Edit: Alonsa left a little while later (not before they exchanged numbers, though), and Rami ran into another childhood friend (another random townie, this one named Haruna). I think Rami thinks she talks a lot. She does, but she means well, I think.

F0Z3tQG.png

Edit2: Rami's friends left and he was apparently bored, because he automously went to the park bathroom to... preen?

Dear Rami, That pose really only works well once you have more meat on your bones. Kthxbye.

But you keep workin' it, kid. One day you'll get there.

h2pUXxy.png

After Rami left the bathroom he immediately reverted to childhood things. The girl swinging beside him is Kate Scott (Travis Scott's granddaughter), but the two have never actually met.

vfIKVzp.png
    Post edited by VeeDub on
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Hmmm... Jess Sigworth may not get invited to any future events...
    03-15-21_7-38-23%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Was she objecting to the union? :lol:
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Early spring morning in Willow Creek
    5zlYdLz.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Rami's first adventure that Saturday morning was being flirted with by a cute girl he's known since his early childhood (a random townie named Alonsa). I can't quite tell yet if Rami is interested in flirting back. He does like her, at least in a friendly way. The boy on the swing is Andre Pancakes, one of Bob's grandchildren. He left before Rami could say hello.

NlzsC1L.png

Edit: Alonsa left a little while later (not before they exchanged numbers, though), and Rami ran into another childhood friend (another random townie, this one named Haruna). I think Rami thinks she talks a lot. She does, but she means well, I think.

F0Z3tQG.png

Edit2: Rami's friends left and he was apparently bored, because he automously went to the park bathroom to... preen?

Dear Rami, That pose really only works well once you have more meat on your bones. Kthxbye.

h2pUXxy.png

After Rami left the bathroom he immediately reverted to childhood things. The girl swinging beside him is Kate Scott (Travis Scott's granddaughter), but the two have never actually met.

vfIKVzp.png

Welp, Rami's Saturday adventures ended on a mixed-feelings kind of note. Sort of a high, sort of a low. Connor, another of Rami's oldest friends (and another random townie), showed up outta nowhere and caught Rami and a new kid named Yousef (yet another rando) in a sort of compromising situation by the pool. Oops. Maybe Connor has (or had?) a secret crush, I dunno. He stomped away from the scene before anything could be said by anyone, and Rami just flew away home right after.

K1kRfdN.png
  • Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    edited March 2021
    A sand-castle of a different colour.
    First time for me.
    0sepPhj.jpg
    Post edited by Faust-RSI on
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Voleda (left): Bro, check out my biceps!
    Marcus: Bruh!
    Eletania (right): My man! :*
    (Clara doesn't care.)
    Paolo: ....... They said I would be chick magnet.

XV8Dcf3.png
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    No caption needed

03-16-21-12-13-55-PM.png
    edited March 2021
    I first spotted this stray cat waaay down the street and got curious to see what color her eyes were after I noticed that they were closed. So I kept the camera on her, waiting for her to open her eyes as she trotted lazily toward Rami's house, then past it, and... She never did, and I still don't know. :confused:

D0CThf8.png

Also, a note about my previous screenshot. The "sort of compromising situation" I mentioned was much more innocent than I made it sound, lol. Rami and Yousef were both still nude after skinny-dipping in the pool (which is why I couldn't include them in the shot), but they were talking to each other while both were in a flirty mood, so it could've looked a little naughty. And I don't think Connor's anger actually had anything to do with that (or them), but it happened at an opportune moment to add a bit of spice to the story. :D
    At first glance this looks like a teenager disapproving his parents' autonomous display of affection. But Rami's reaction is actually about the stinky glass on the table.

XL5Ko8T.png
    Rami got a surprise invitation to go on a date with his new friend Yousef, and they've just now arrived at the Bluffs. I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be some more skinny dipping involved.

JmJEgqJ.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member

NlzsC1L.png

F0Z3tQG.png

h2pUXxy.png

vfIKVzp.png

Welp, Rami's Saturday adventures ended on a mixed-feelings kind of note. Sort of a high, sort of a low. Connor, another of Rami's oldest friends (and another random townie), showed up outta nowhere and caught Rami and a new kid named Yousef (yet another rando) in a sort of compromising situation by the pool. Oops. Maybe Connor has (or had?) a secret crush, I dunno. He stomped away from the scene before anything could be said by anyone, and Rami just flew away home right after.

K1kRfdN.png

Nice picture! And it looks like you added a swimming pool to the Oasis Springs Park. That's a great idea!

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Daddy and daughter snow angels~

51030242401_5ed31fcc4a_k.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top