Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male Sims Appreciation Thread 💖

Comments

• GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    He's not my own Sim, but I am dearly in love with Diego Lobo right now 😍 Some of the premades are disturbingly fun to play with

03-09-21-4-52-38-PM.png
    03-08-21-1-20-37-AM.png
    03-06-21-7-43-17-PM.png
    03-06-21-8-32-05-PM.png

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    @GlacierSnow they are all so beautiful and I feel like Erik needs his own Broadway musical.

@mightysprite Thanks! :love::blush: You just made my day!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited March 2021
    Syd (the one with green hair) has lots of friends. Here he is with Norbert, Phinneas, and Ron...

51030116062_242f3d11e1_b.jpg

... and Johnny, Dorian, Jaibrian, and Aleks...

51030015116_31bf9cb67e_b.jpg

... and Blaine, at Syd's house in Selvadorada.

51030015461_347f9b6f20_b.jpg

Ellis loves knitting...

51030115742_6aa4e80534_b.jpg

... showing off...

51029289918_307a9c69ba_b.jpg

... and Mika.

51030115337_8ce6cf77e1_b.jpg

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    I have a pair of identical twins that are my main sims in my save.

Dylan Zalrian (The Creative amd Spirit of the Sea)

50810011868_5ab726a72f_b.jpg

Zephyr (Zeph) Zalrian (The Geek and Spirit of the Sky)

50777834896_0e0e63734c_b.jpg

50772238816_ba6ece1b7a_z.jpg

Dylan and Zeph Zalrian

50772238776_04a3f6fc96_c.jpg
  • GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Syd (the one with green hair)

I love how you went with 'green hair' instead of 'crazy blue alien skin' 🤣

• FungieFungie Posts: 17 Member
    MgFlVmv.png

my favorite male sim atm is my sims crush Lucas :D now I see why she likes him
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited March 2021
    @SimsLady2000 yeah that's them couldn't help myself I delete them pretty often so when I do keep them I like to change things up.
    dLusxCf.png
    This happiness is a lie, that's Baako and he was alone after his wife left and took their daughter to Oasis springs but she recently let him come visit which resulted in a possible pregnancy and Billie hates him so she ran off with a guy she doesn't really know to get married. Which made his ex hate him all over again so he's really only happy hiding out in his apartment with his new guy who he allows to visit but not stay as he doesn't want to get attached again...but hey they are a good looking pair. :(
    uWoIf09.png
    Now Santa here, technically Clement but I have gotten a new one that looks entirely different so I consider them coworkers and Santa is the original Clement's son. I'll just say cause I don't remember if I showed him off that way here if I have oh well, but apparently he's my chief justice or whatever the title is called, and sentenced a prison to life in prison then came back in a better mood though he's missing my Legacy matriarch, she was supposed to be a nice bit of company for a night...two...a season and then he had to let her go he could play pretend all he wanted but as the technical successor to father winter he can't just live peacefully in the same place he delivers gifts. It just makes it harder to come home.
    0J6cNJg.png
    Also I don't know who this is this save has had some good life I'm pretty sure the original sages are still around, also Santa working his skinnies....lol

I'll show myself out now.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member

Here are the two males I have played the most recently.
    First is Kio Nightmear. Here he is doing his favourite activity in his dark form:
    xnwSrbP.png?1
    Kio is the sweetest, kindest vampire you'll ever meet. He is originally from an underground world of demons and monsters known as the Under Realm, but he was banished for being too nice. Fitting in in the human world has had its challenges; his generous and (very) naive nature has often led to him getting taken advantage of.
    But now he is settled living in an old lighthouse on Sulani with his friend, Samphy. His fascination with human food led to a passion for cooking, especially baking, which he is very good at. He recently got promoted to his dream role of pastry chef.
    Kio will happily befriend any living (or dead) organism, even maggots.
    92FGbNi.png
    He usually tries to hide his more vampiric features/abilities in an effort not to scare people, but does in fact have incredible strength and speed, as well as the ability to hypnotise people.

Next up is my favourite merman, Ikkanu Happati:
    E01pZ06.png
    Ikkanu has lived on Mua Pel'am all his life. He is a shaman in training, though struggles a little with his nerves when performing island magic. Also adding to the difficulty of his island role are his fears of volcanoes, thunderstorms, creepy crawlies, anything that bites, pirates and the deep ocean. One thing he is not scared of though is ghosts, having been raised by the island spirits after washing up on the shore as a baby.
    At times he can be very shy, usually hiding from humans and even other merfolk. His local pod of merfolk tease him for his nervousness, and also for being more fish-like in appearance than other mermaids (he is a rare type of mermadic who does not have a human form on land).
    GcImOD6.png
    Fortunately he now has two friendly neighbours in the form of Kio and Samphy.
    Ikkanu makes a living selling the produce that he grows on his island, which is the freshest and tastiest in the whole of Sulani. Despite his lack of confidence, he actually possesses strong environmental magic, can summon spirits and has a magnificent singing voice.

Here he is with Kio:
    eurR5Ya.png?1

• Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Izzy Fabulous started off as a struggling starving actor. Now he's the talk of the town.
    Izzy-Fabulous.jpg

Izzy enjoys relaxing at home with his wife Angie.
    Izzy-Angie.jpg
    Izzy-Angie-2.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    How about Tommy Turbin? He has the "friend of the world" aspiration, and he can be your BFF....

13l1x24.png
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    My current Male Sim creations (my born in game Male Sims are in the 'Show your Born in Game Sims' thread).

Zane

fGXH9bW.png

Greyson

TMd4fZy.png

Paris

YjdyJOs.png

Elias

MQfRPAB.png

Malachai

zhder4H.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Awesomes out cause yeah gave Wolfie, Wolfgang Munch a makeover he's dreamy now ha no but I love him he's one of my dear favorites sort of odd he was paired with Luna though, Steve (Mccc) did that.
    XOsydk3.png
    I just like his expression, he's nervously hoping she'll stay so they can be a family after they both finally left their feuding clubs.
    CxQ5rVG.png
    He's very pretty ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Caleb and fellow vampire Dion.

51042231547_c8e3461062_b.jpg
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Lord Lycan VII.
    He lives alone in a castle on an island. Lycan prefers to be in the company of his 7 wolves. His Lordship doesn’t like humans. His wolves do, because they’re tasty. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Lord-Lycan-VII.jpg
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I like his wolves @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I like his wolves @CAPTAIN_NXR7

Thank you @comicsforlife ! My game's full of them. ;)
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I assume you're waiting for werewolves to be added to the game so you can turn Lord Lycan VII into one? ;)

What an awesome thread! So many cool-looking (and sexy!) sims here, and some weird ones as well, but all very interesting! Despite our comparatively limited options when it comes to males, no two sims look the same, which I find very inspiring.

I'm currently playing with my archangels a lot, so I might as well share them. Here you can see Raphael playing chess, Michael (left) and Gabriel (right) in the whirlpool, and Uriel back there is technically a male sim, too, but non-binary and/or a bit of a drag queen, I'm still trying to figure that out.

relaxenimsommer-alleu3kaj.jpg

(Close-ups so you can see them better... I love how Uriel looks so holy surrounded by light. o:) )

relaxenimsommer-micha5wkit.jpg
    relaxenimsommer-urielu1kbd.jpg

And this is Nathanael, another angel I've been working on, but I'm not quite sure what to do with him yet, so he stays in the library for now.

nathanael3pjrk.jpg
    @GrumpyGlowfish I love your archangels. :)
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I just took this shot of my main family's oldest son. I wanted to add it to the "Show your Born in Game Sims" but I can't seem to find it. So I will share him here. His name is Elijah and he is about to attend university to get a degree in marketing.

03-16-21-7-44-39-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    @WhatCobblers Do you upload your Sims to the gallery? They’re always so unique and wonderful.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited March 2021
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 I assume you're waiting for werewolves to be added to the game so you can turn Lord Lycan VII into one? ;)
    @GrumpyGlowfish Indeed, although Lord Lycan VII has secretly been waiting for his favorite She Wolf to transform back into a Lady. 😉
    Aw thank you @Rouensims. :) Yes, I have a few on the gallery, including an old version of Kio and two versions of Ikkanu (one single and one with a family):
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=WhatCobblers&max=50&maxis=false

Thanks so much! I’m going on a download spree. :)
    Your builds are really cool too!
    Basil Peabody critically assessing the artistic merit of his scales.

51051314691_b81a86232a_b.jpg