Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your current household/family?

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited February 2021
    Im playing with Bess Sterling. She's moved to a beautiful starter home that i've found in the Starter Home's thread.

She is now level 9 in the piano skill and she already has signed a few autographs after her concerts. But that was before she developed a loves indoors lifestyle. She's now started writing her own songs at home.

She has a bromance whit her premade boyfriend (i didn't know that that was a thing. It seems to happen when a bro sim has a romantic relationship with another bro, while also being best friends.

xPP15ML.png

more outfits:

6Xph5Of.png

2MLUv1A.png

CARIn9S.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited February 2021
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Good luck to Animal and Butch. I hope that island life isn't too hard on them and their future family!

...or if the USN suddenly decides to find them... Animal, as senior officer, may end up on Article 133 charges (as he was the commanding officer at the time; Article 15 rules of the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) don't apply here).

They best hope they stay on that island. :D:mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @telmarina Thanks for sharing pics of Bess :) Seems she is doing really well with her music!
    Haven't been simming much lately because of an Animal Crossing addiction, coupled with many hours daily of streaming old and newer shows. :D My current save is less than a sim week in and was started to test new nectar recipes and the household consists of my simself and her husband, Shannon. So far Mikezumi has only made a couple of basic recipes because Shannon hasn't grown and harvested much produce yet. I fired up the game this morning so that they could sample Mikezumi's first batch :)
    50977695206_912a5bac8c_o.jpg
  • DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited February 2021
    Can't remember the name of my family that I'm currently playing in the Sims 3 - only got the time to open up my save a few days ago that I started like a year ago. I decided to retry the Sims 4 a few days ago as well and got bored 10 minutes in... well.
    In the Sims 3, my sim originally started out in Roaring Heights, she's a witch with the hope to fulfill her Zombification lifetime wish. There she married a Doctor in training, who is now an elder (and a simbot, because alchemy). Together they have two wizard sons and now live in Hidden Springs. They are both teenagers, with the firstborn wanting to become a jockey and the secondborn - no idea honestly. But he's about to make his imaginary friend real who I plan to have him marry. I then want to make the imaginary friend sim an explorer and fulfill the lifetime wish of Visa Tier 3 in each country.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

@EmmaLeen That sounds like a lot of fun! :) I don't know if you are interested (or care about) genetics, but IFs are default sims (all zero sliders) and, if you marry enough of them into your active family, will eventually cause all your sims to look the same.
    I haven't played much with supernaturals but wouldn't mind trying a witch at some time in the future.
    Happy simming :)
  • DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    @EmmaLeen That sounds like a lot of fun! :) I don't know if you are interested (or care about) genetics, but IFs are default sims (all zero sliders) and, if you marry enough of them into your active family, will eventually cause all your sims to look the same.
    I haven't played much with supernaturals but wouldn't mind trying a witch at some time in the future.
    Happy simming :)

I didn't know that! I'll probably cheat to have them look a bit different then. Thanks for the heads up!
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    current household :)

Screenshot-22.jpg
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
    @EmmaLeen I don't consider it cheating to change default sims! :p The first time I played a genie I knew he would be a default sim so I had a body swap ready for him! You can prepare a sim in advance and save him/her to the bin so that you don't lose momentum while playing. Then it's just a matter of taking the default sim into CAS and choosing the replacement bin sim. The sim's traits, etc. remain intact.

This is my genie when I first released him from the lamp.
    32110609498_73bfb99c2f_o.jpg

A quick visit to CAS knocked the pudding right out of him! :D
    45932325282_b9f7e34e26_o.jpg
    32119820698_f0b0b5411b_o.jpg

@McTosh Thanks for sharing your pic :) What are their names?

• McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    kate & ellie :)

formerly roommates/best friends.. now somewhat... more

after a drunken night of partying they may have gotten a little wild and experimented a little.
    what's funny is the romance options for the guy my sim was dating completely disappeared but show up for ellie so..
    i'm rolling with the flow.
    Screenshot-11.jpg

Screenshot-45.jpg
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    Been playing on my Hidden Springs Save

Father: Mamillian Sharpe (Career: Professional Sports)
    Mother: Lucy Sharpe (Career: Gardening)
    Children:
    Ivan Sharpe (Child, attends Elementary School. Twin sister is Greta)
    Greta Sharpe (Child, attends Elementary School. Twin brother is Ivan)
    Francesc Sharpe (Toddler. Is a Witch)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    @Sleepstar Is the toddler the only supernatural in the family? I hope you are having fun with your Hidden Springs Save and thanks for sharing :)
    @Mikezumi He and his mother are Witches, though the kid's powers won't appear until he is a teenager. I'm having fun in Hidden Springs
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • YumLavenderYumLavender Posts: 3 New Member
    Well I don't have any pictures yet,but I'll describe them. I have a blue eyed ginger mom who's name is Veruna. She then married Anderson Cooper(yes that one,I was bored and couldn't come up with any good sims). Veruna is a Neurosurgeon and Anderson is a Star News Anchor. They have a son named Connor who just started working at the Town Hall. They also have a daughter,Maureen. Maureen is a great painter and I'm going to get her to start writing so she can fulfill her lifetime wish. Connor also has a girlfriend named Madison,a blonde and green eyed beauty. She's probably gonna be pregnant sometime soon. Maureen is also dating a boy called Charlie,but I don't think they're serious yet and still act as friends,difference is they kiss everytime they see each other lol :D
  • NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    My current family is a CAS family, the Fischer family, loosely based on a real family I knew (different surname though). The world I've put them in is this excellent port of Pleasantview from TS2 (can't comment on how faithful it is to the original, since I never played TS2, but it's a beautifully designed world from a gameplay point of view). I used the empty version of the world, and populated it with a whole bunch of my CAS sims, plus some of the bin households included with the game, and after hopping around between households for a while I settled on this one. The original family was the parents and two daughters, who were a teen and child respectively at the start. By the time I took over the household they were young adult and teen; now they've moved out into another household with their partners. The older has taken up with Brian Peterson from University, and they now have two kids (child Billy and baby Samantha) but are not married, while the younger has taken up with Malika Williams from one of the bin families, and Malika has just harvested a plantsim baby named Flora. A seven person household including two babies... this is going to be weird.

And yeah, I know, Flora probably isn't a very original name for a plantsim, so sue me. ;)
    I'm playing generationally with the spencer-kim household.
    @YumLavender Sounds like an interesting family! If they're kissing every time they see each other, I am thinking it would only take a little nudge to make them serious ;)

@Nitroglycol I played TS2 way back when but can't remember what the worlds looked like. I used a flower name for my one an only plant sim so I won't criticize your lack of imagination :p I have never played rotationally and would probably not enjoy playing a family that I didn't control from the get go but it sounds like you are enjoying it :)

@telmarina I love generational games :) I hope you are enjoying your save :)
  • NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    @Nitroglycol I played TS2 way back when but can't remember what the worlds looked like. I used a flower name for my one an only plant sim so I won't criticize your lack of imagination :p I have never played rotationally and would probably not enjoy playing a family that I didn't control from the get go but it sounds like you are enjoying it :)

Yeah, I usually don't play rotationally either. Just did it here because most of the town was populated with sims I'd created, so I wanted to give as many households a half decent start as possible.
    edited March 2021
    An update on my Hidden Springs Family:

Maxmillian Sharpe: Father, in the Athletic Career
    Lucy Sharpe: Mother, Witch. Is a Gardener
    Ivan Sharpe: Child. Is a twin to Greta
    Greta Sharpe: Child. Is a twin to Ivan
    Francesc Sharpe: Child. Is a Witch

• SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    @Sleepstar Every time I see one of your posts, it kinda jolts me. It takes me a minute to realize I didn't write something and forgot.

As for my current family, Claire Ursine. I'm working on a ten-part story with her through various worlds. I've done a story arc in Sunset Valley and am now on Riverview.
    I'm now playing Marina, one of the Spencer-Kim daughters. She's already an adult. She was married to Don Lothario, with whom she had a daughter. He died and she decided to adopt his ways... meaning she now has 3 boyfriends (and girlfriends) and a lot of small romantic relationships. Basically she flirts with every living soul :) She's a politician, a fund raiser, level 5.
    @Sleepstar I imagine the family is easier to play now that Francesc is now a child :)

@Steffstar I have never played Claire Ursine, although I remember briefly adding her to my main household way back in my early simming days because I was playing mod-free and wanted to help each of Sunset Valley's residents get a head start in life without having to leave my active family. I hope you are enjoying your game :)

@texxx78 Sounds like a fun save :)
    @Mikezumi It's a lot easier to play now that I don't have any babies or toddlers to worry about, so Lucy can now focus on her gardening and her spellcasting skills
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    My current household started out just as a test of the face slider randomization button (a bunch of times) and a handsome male sim (both free of custom content), but it's evolved to be a bit of Future tech (as they have a simbot she built and a few other Future items) and the rest is to have a family full of supernatural sims. I have started out with the father as a Vampire and had the two have a toddler vampire, a girl named Stella. Then, I had him become a Ghost and they had another toddler that is a ghost, a boy named Jason. After that birth, I had him become a Genie and they have another baby right now who is also a genie, a girl named Rebecca. Lastly, I've recently gotten her pregnant again while the father was a Witch. We'll see which gender the baby is when she gives birth. I'm so thankful that the births have always given me the supernatural rather than the plain human, who is my created sim, while the father is one I downloaded from a website (not the Exchange). I think one of the last times I do that, I'm going to make him an Alien (with a mod) so they can raise an alien baby, too. xD

Here is the pair of sims I started with, taken when the father was a Genie: cADI2YW.jpg

And here are their first two kids, Stella and Jason, getting to know each other: X4JnHks.jpg

This is baby Rebecca, my little Genie: FtYtdYy.jpg

My plan is to eventually have just about every Supernatural I can in this household (using Nraas's mods). What I want to do regarding the plantsim baby is to not plant the Forbidden Fruit seed because I want the genes to be from both parents, if that's possible with Nraas mods.

Oh, and all of my kids so far have gotten Imaginary Friends, which I don't mind since I'm not going to let them come out of the kids' personal inventories until at least the children are teenagers, if not young adults. I want to turn them all real and let them loose in Moonlight Falls.
    @carlystur03 Good luck with your save :) Sounds like you have an interesting time ahead of you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top