Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    @Karababy52, Essa and Josh are an OTP! Poor Morgyn, I appreciate he’s better than Damon though. Essa should kick his butt to the netherworld lol. I go into overthinking mode and enjoy speculating about the possibilities when it comes to stories, so I may be doing a bit more of that whether I get it right or not XD and UST stands for unresolved se xu al tension (not sure if it was going to heart what I typed).
    Love L. as The Queen of the Realm, that sounds like a phenomenal title and it could build onto lore. Would I be able to potentially use it whether in this challenge save or a future thing I’m going to do? I think my Master Sages got married, that’s why the game generated new Sages. I might snoop more on this and find out.

Also, I’m sorry you’re going through a difficult time rn. Sending you and your family lots of love and hope

@Skeilah, And the plot thickens! Cursed Isauis is definitely a master manipulator, excelling at isolating and casting doubt in people along with causing a lot of conflict and pain. Hope teamwork makes the magical dreamwork into a reality and that Bryon can have his mum back and an uncursed dad again. But for now the suspense is killing me!

@AnnoyingTiger Aww the cute little kittens XD Thanks for rooting for River, at first it was so frustrating but he’s definitely getting the hang of it and winning duels now. Curious for your reason choosing Catastrophe and Sam as the names of the kittens XD You don’t have to upload it now, I figured out that I can put the game on pause if I’ve synched up my game with how many days is left in the month. I turned on aging so that when April starts, River will grow up and the rest of my Sims in the game will age up or forward too. Aww Astrid is living the life in Sulani!

@permanentrose Loved Hugo here and how you showed the different ways the three boys that are apart of her life one way or another have come to terms with Jules’ present. I felt a hint that Emmett and Jules aren’t over yet but it’s great to see that Jules’ has her family and her friends and that she and Lydia are blossoming their relationship together. And yaay welcome baby Ruby to the Sim World! I also love that family newborn photo with Mario, Jules and Ruby, a bit bittersweet but so very cute! I love the progress of the birth and the poses you used to portray how long it can be, looking forward to what happens next too!

@SoulGal7 Love love love the auditions! I failed to cotton on the part where you were making an all-girl group and misoffered River up as a part of the band. But roadies are good too, looking forward to what happens next in Sakura & The PlumBobs XD And now I’m up to speed with the latest update, I love where this is going. Also intrigued if Wolfgang and Sakura could become something more, and I’m somewhat wondering if Megumi Ito has been intercepting Kiyoshi’s letters for Sakura and as she’s def done with Sakura’s to Kiyoshi.

@Hermitgirl I’m open to River becoming a ghost, based on his in-game backstory he can either be taken by the Grim Reaper because of water or fire lol. Sorry to hear you’re unwell, being unwell sucks. Antihistamines can knock me out too and I used to take them to help with my skin allergies and eczema, but since I co-sleep with my baby, I don’t want to take the drowsy ones anymore. I’ll wait for the sales whenever they pop up, and don’t worry about putting a duplicate of Roxanne, I’ve decided to weave in and out of the Challenge Sims house and play them from time to time. As for the Spellcaster lore I’m writing, they have to stay true to both virtue and vice as a vow of balance. In my head, River must be honest and act on his lust. Truly I’m making this up as I go along, River sees someone he likes--he has to act on that, to idk make his magic stronger? It’s an ongoing paradox, but maybe because he became a Spellcaster and doesn’t have any blood origins to it. River’s a Nilmage-born after all.

@lilypadmeulin Great to see Jenny thriving even further, with a bigger place and getting very skilled too! I haven’t played Evergreen Harbour yet but looking to get an insight through your posts. I also love her growing collection, River’s got a couple of stuff in his inventory but I’ve never had the chance to figure out how to best display it.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @permanentrose

Ruby! I adore her, she's so cute and I think Jules is going to be a fantastic mom. I was secretly hoping she'd be a girl, to be honest, though a little boy would have been just as welcome. I'm so hyped to see how this goes.

Knitting might actually be the one I go for when Jenny completes Botanist! It sounds like a fun one, and I do plan for Jenny to have multiple children, so knitting baby onesies would be a good thing.

@SoulGal7

I think Megumi is worried that Jenny isn't eating enough, personally. In the story draft, I had her as a 'mom figure' because Jenny's parents weren't that nice.

@Kanindota

I should probably try and collect more, really! I was selling them off for so long...Maybe when Jenny's a Young Adult she can start collecting Simmis properly.
    @permanentrose

@Kanindota

I should probably try and collect more, really! I was selling them off for so long...Maybe when Jenny's a Young Adult she can start collecting Simmis properly.

I wish I made River collect more, but yeah I had the same strategy, soon as I got something of worth and not a necessity, it's sell sell sell. Btw do you let Jenny aspiration-hop or do you stick to one aspiration at a time?
    edited March 2021
    Day 72, 13th March
    wlS9SJf.jpg
    GW8xXE7.jpg

Dirk skipped out on the festival and crashed for a good ten hours. His job really takes a lot out of him, but he loves it so much. I wish I could find something like that.

I met Megumi again and she’s as radiant as I remembered. But she also looked very sad. I can’t believe I even told her that, honestly think that’s the magic inside me fueling my confidence and ignorance to a hundred thousand. We spoke for the longest time and that made me happy to see her smile more. She told me Kiyoshi and Kaori were running late trying to finish a group project that ended up with a duo doing all the work (i.e. Kiyoshi and Kaori). She stayed with me exploring the festival while her husband kept trying to encourage more people to buy into his idea of fusing modernity and tradition into Mt. Komorebi, much to Kaori's grandad's dismay. Looks were doused in magic, I swear those two would be duelling each other feverously.

When Kiyoshi and Kaori finally arrived, thank goodness, I remembered how Kaori and I were the only ones in our Rockclimbing Club capable of reaching the Summit. Kiyoshi wasn’t happy about that and well I had the mentorship program, we kind of left things unspoken. It wasn’t that awkward the last time it was the three of us together…I wish I could tell them everything that’s been happening in Glimmerbrook and The Realm and--I can’t though. The Shroud doesn’t permit Spellcasters to cross that barrier, or suffer the consequence of becoming a Void. Whatever that means...

Notes

I finally read up on some backstories of the residents of Mt. Komorebi and I’m pretty surprised. My lore building of Spellcasters is noobish at best but it’s fun trying to create and I will definitely take note of potentially making this into another challenge/story/save. I might’ve said that already but I’m tired as hell and I can hear my bed calling. Hope you all are doing well and wrapped up in peace and joy by your loved ones <3<3<3

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited March 2021
    I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting on anybody for a while, but I just can't seem to find the energy to comment, and while everything gets longer and longer, my energy gets smaller and smaller. ;-; Still, I keep reading everyone's stories. It's like the first thing I do every morning haha! Like my new morning routine - Reading stories. Although I don't really have the energy for long private comments, I want to say that I keep loving everyones stories and I hope that everyone still likes my difficult and complicated mess. I'm still loving my story a lot hahahaha, but sometimes I have the feeling it's going EVERYWHERE. No worries, things will calm down soon. I can almost smell it... Keep up the good work, y'all, and have a lovely evening! <3
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Kanindota
    What is it about Megumi Ito? During my game today, I opened up her profile for some reason and saw that due to one of my mods, Jules perceives her as extremely attractive LOL. Definitely a M.I.L.F ;)
    5AwFtaC.png

Yeah, the back story with the Itos and the Nishidakes is pretty interesting! I feel people could do a lot to build on that in gameplay - I mean, @SoulGal7 certainly did! It's cool when pre-mades have interesting stories to play out with that, and I like how you included a bit of that in your update. I am curious to see what else you do with the lore you've created!
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    @Karababy52
    Is that what happens? I usually give her the first money she asks for but then decline the next. I decided to follow through with it with Astrid to see what happens =D I'm not sure what you mean by annoying Astrid, I'm sorry. Technically, she was sad because she was finally "fired" from school because she's never gone lol Though I'd rather just say she was having a gloomy day hehe I think they were randos that were made to fill the empty homes.

What a beautiful shot! You really have an eye for finding beautiful scenic shots. Her garden looks lovely. Seems like she had a nice, relaxing day~

@permanentrose
    That hug is adorable <3 Friendship is so sweet. That attraction system looks really interesting, I might check that out. What a sweet update, I'm glad everything is working out and falling into place <3 They had a girl!! How precious, they look so proud.

Don't worry, you don't have to force yourself to reply or worry if you miss one ^-^) The cheek kiss really is cute, plus it's done without prompting before they speak. I have aging turned off, so it's basically just a waiting game to see how long before I finally want them to be fully grown cats haha

@Kanindota
    When I first saw that picture, I swear I thought that girl was a zombie xDD Too much Last of Us, I suppose. Sucks that Dirk lost both of his girls, buuuut he was kinda asking for it, hey? :P Adorable pictures from the festival. That festival is honestly one of the nicest.

Honestly, Catastrophe was one of the randomly generated names, which I thought was awesome and Sam just kind of came to me lol I'll wait and upload Astrid after one month has passed, which will be on the 24th of this month c: I'll do that each month with her new skills!

@lilypadmeulin
    Grats to her on getting an A! Hope they had fun at the festival, it's cool that they won~ The greenhouse is looking great!

@Hermitgirl
    No, I'm focusing only on one aspiration at a time. I tend to get overwhelmed if I'm flipping between them, so I avoid it lol

Ooo look at her go with the three sages, what an awesome pic!

@SoulGal7
    She looks so happy on the piano hehe Awww Pumpkin really did show up <3 My hearrtttt. It's so cool seeing everyone together, I know I said that already but it's just so dang cool =D

@Skeilah
    Gabbie is such a pretty sim, I'm really starting to like her =D Noooo, splitting up is the first mistake in every horror movie T_T)/ I hope it doesn't end the same... Oh geez, they met! He really is a monster :/ I hope they can save everyone and get out okay!

Aww, don't worry! It's better not to force yourself and stress yourself out. I can understand it, honestly. Today, I had three pages of comments and stories to catch up with lol It can be stressful and takes more energy than it should. If you can, awesome. If you can't, that's okay too. Thanks for letting us know and for looking over our stories =D Hope things cool down for you soon.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2021
    March - Day 13: "Princess of the Realm?"

9YgPk1Y.png

Notes
    ynbR0QF.png
    Back home from school, Essa rushed through her homework.

Xxl1upc.png
    Quickly had a bite to eat, and then traveled to the Realm. She'd been buying Magic Artifacts, but was told she could duel to get rare items from her opponents. If she won, of course. Essa hoped all the practicing she'd been doing would pay off!

IsHXKGr.png
    She challenged her first opponent in Caster's Alley and won!

46hGZ97.png
    Duel #2 - Another win!

oeknB63.png
    Duel #3 - Yep, won again! (Thanks for ruining my screenshot random townie, sheesh!)

vQte4Uj.png
    Duel #4 - Okay, this seems too easy!

vDWD14d.png
    Apparently she'd been creating quite the buzz around the Realm. There were several Spellcasters back at HQ asking her to come there and Duel.
    (Might as well, I'm on a roll!)

cSebXo1.png
    Duel #5 - Oh Yeah!

aVKOkCQ.png
    Duel #6 - Pfft, no contest!
    Essa also beat Morgyn for a very, very special artifact - a Crystal Zoomer broom! The first one I've ever been able to get with a Spellcaster! I'd already posted screenshots of Essa dueling Morgyn so I didn't take any this time. I should've! Oh well... So in total, including a few duels the previous night, Essa won 12 in a row and only lost 2! She collected quite a few goodies for her efforts, including the Sylvan Glade wand she's now using. Though a rare wand, it's not the most rare, but it's my personal favorite. She also won a Veild familiar which is the most rare one of all!

Zuo2jNE.png
    Essa went inside after that instead of continuing to Duel. She was in danger of overcharging and couldn't discharge herself. She'd already done it once so it was in a cooldown period. She sat down in a quiet room and decided to do her homework. Of course Simeon, being the great Dad that he is, once again showed up to help her.

iL2ZrDu.png
    "Thanks for the help Dad!"
    "You're welcome Sweetheart! That's what Dad's are for, right?"
    "Yeah, and lots of hugs too. I guess you heard what I've been doing all night."

O7xkOgn.png
    "Yes, I have. Twelve wins in a row, quite an accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself Essa. But...you should be careful too. Dueling is a great tool to increase your powers, it's a rush, it's fun and you can win some great artifacts. However, those things can come with very high prices such as really bad curses, or even your life. I don't want to lose you again, just when you've come home."

Hgm0mNg.png
    "Don't worry, I know how to use the Discharge and Decursify spells. I don't let my power get too charged anyway."
    "Alright, just promise me you'll not let the power go to your head and do anything too risky. You might consider getting a familiar too. They can save your life."

OCEGzaq.png
    "I promise. I have a lot of familiars already too. I just don't know which one I want to use, if any. Maybe I'll get a cat instead."
    "Would you want some help picking one out for yourself?"
    "Nah, I'll figure it out, but thanks for the offer...I should get going though."
    "Ah yes, it is getting late. I'll see you tomorrow night."
    "Bye Dad, I love you!"
    "G'night Sweetheart, love you too!"

QaqCedh.png
    Essa lacks just one Familiar and she'll have collected them all!

7GNR3li.png
    Here's her brooms collection so far, with the prized rare Crystal Zoomer. She has quite a few more to collect, but she's getting there. Wands and tomes are in the trunk. Essa's collected a little over half of the total wands available and about one third of the tomes. Anyway, very soon she'll be putting her plans into motion for retaliation against Damon.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my March 13th post above! - Comments and replies coming up next! <3
    @Skeilah
    Very smart of Jess to suggest there might be something wrong with the doorknob! Love seeing Bryon using the Decursify spell on it. :D Must've worked if it was cursed or had bacteria. :) I don't like that they've split up like that. o.O They should stay together. Of course, I never would've went there anyway, it has to be a trap of some kind. Gah! I guess I'll find out in the next chapter...and there it is!

I knew it! It's a trap! Gah! I hope the others can get to Bryon and Gabbie in time so they can *poof* everyone out of there. Of course, he'll need to break into that room to save his Mom and Isaius's pregnant wife too. Will they have time or won't they? Nice cliffhanger! o.O

No worries about not commenting, I understand. I won't lie though, I miss them, you always had something very insightful to say and caught stuff nobody else did in my story for Essa. It's cool though, like I said. I wondered if my darn novels were going to come bite me in the butt at some point. I'm sorry! :'( *Hugs*

@lilypadmeulin
    Very nice greenhouse! Congrats to her and you! Wonderful she can knit socks now. Has anyone bought them yet? Does Megumi stop over a lot? Guessing the plantain tree is a recent acquirement. They're not very profitable, but I like the tree and they're good to eat in a pinch. :)

Thank you, we're getting through it as well as can be expected. Our cat seems to be responding well to the steroid shot, he's a bit perkier anyway and able to keep food down. Hopefully that continues and he starts gaining back some of the weight he's lost.

I can't wait either! Essa's plan will begin either tomorrow or the next day. I'm just trying to get her to the weekend first. :) Lilith just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. :D The knitting skill does level up quicker and I agree, it is a lot more fun. However, I love the candles! I just wish they didn't take so long to make. Oh well...

@permanentrose
    Aww, very sweet they went to the Festival of Lights again for an anniversary date. Uh oh, it's go time! o.O I agree with SoulGal7, I think Lydia's kiss is what did the trick. Bummer Mario was interrupted on his date with Becca, but hey, his child's birth is much more important. Very realistic how you've written the birth and the waiting, etc. Welcome new baby girl Ruby Louise. I really like that name, perfect reasoning behind it too. Congrats to Jules and Mario! :)

It was an up and down day, but Squiffy seems to be a bit better, just hope that continues to be true. That's the worst part, that they can't exactly tell you what's wrong. It wasn't my DIL's Mother, it was her Grandfather that died, but thanks.

I love the makeover I gave Lilith. So much prettier than she is originally in my opinion. Just a little over two weeks and they'll be together again for the rest of the challenge. Barring any unforeseen occurrences of course. Thanks for saying that about the screenshots. I was actually a little disappointed in that daily photo. Imgur blurred it a little. It doesn't look anywhere near as good on the forum as it does on my desktop. I guess Imgur does that sometimes if a photo's resolution is over a certain limit. I had no idea about that until I did some research on it. Oh well...

@SoulGal7
    Thank you so much! Squiffy is doing a little better, he's keeping food down at least. Hope he starts gaining the weight back now. We'll see how it goes. We visited my Son, DIL and Grandkids yesterday. They're doing alright. My DIL showed me the video her family made for Grandpa. It was beautiful, but so, so freakin' sad. Everyone was crying by the end. But anyway, Thanks again!

Yeah, I love that spell! I had no idea if it would work that far away or what she would turn into, but it all worked out. The look on Lilith's face was priceless! I think she was dazed. :D Thanks, it's easy to get beautiful shots in the Realm. I'm not sure yet if Essa will keep her Spellcaster status. I had thoughts of letting her keep them until she gets through DU, but then I wonder if that's too cheaty or not We'll see... Awwww, oh my gosh, I LOVE that! Perfect about the rose. I should've thought of that myself! <3

@Kanindota
    I had no idea what OTP means, but I looked it up! YES! They are! :) Morgyn will be okay, I'm sure he'll have no problem finding love. :) To the Netherworld? Uh, she just wants to punish him, not kill him! :D Ohhh, that's what it is! Yep, I'd say you're right on Morgyn's behalf. Not so much Essa though.

Sure, go ahead and use that if you want. I have no exclusive right to that, anyone could call her Queen of the Realm if they wanted to. I just thought it made sense since she's the lone Spellcaster female. Simeon and Morgyn can duel for the King of the Realm title. :D Though, one of them might be closer to the title than y'all think or know...uh, don't want to spoil anything so shutting up now. ;)

Ohhh, bummer about your Sages getting married, that bites. :( I get a different Sage than Morgyn sometimes, but it's not permanent, just when he's working. The game gave him a job. Sheesh! As if being a Sage wasn't a very important career by itself.

Thank you about everything that's been going on here, I appreciate it! <3

Poor Dirk, crashing after work. Coding must be very stressful for him. A bit awkward with Megumi. Did he have a crush on her at one point? They weren't a thing, right? o.O Glad he got everything resolved with Kyoshi and Kaori too, even if that was a bit awkward too. I really, really like what you've come up with for Realm laws. Whatever the void is doesn't sound good at all though. o.O I hope River never gets to that point, sounds like he wouldn't be able to get back from it.

I don't think your lore skills are noobish, I think they're good! I'm enjoying them anyway. Hope you got some great rest, you deserve it! Blessings to you my dear!

@AnnoyingTiger
    Yes, it is! It won't always be that amount though and if she ever turns her down, she might not call again. Sometimes she does if your Sim truly doesn't have the funds to give her or if you demand your simoleans back, she won't call again and if I remember correctly, you don't get ALL the simoleans you donated to her, just some of them.

No, no! I didn't mean that Astrid was annoying, I meant the guy sitting with her was annoying her, as in she was probably thinking, "Please go away!" :D 'Fired' from school? Is that a real thing? I've never heard that before. I'm guessing she just flunked out from not going? Ohhh, a rando couple, that makes more sense. I thought maybe they were going to adopt a kitten or something. Thanks about my screenshots, I try. Doesn't always work, but I enjoy trying to find just the right angle and expressions if possible. She did have a very relaxing day, Thanks! :)

Aww man, Dusty or Dustin? Can't remember that celebrity's name, anyway, he turned her down? How dare he?! So funny what you wrote that River was saying about Scouts! :D Nice visit to Sylvan Glades! Wait...is that Essa bartending? Or is that one of the premade mermen? I think there's one that has that hairstyle too. Oh, she joined Garden Gnomes! Very cool, always think it would be fun for my gardening Sims to join that club, but they never seem to have time. Looks like Astrid's cooking skills are...uh, improving? :P Gah! Go away Vlad!
    @Karababy52

Essa is definitely Princess of the Realm. I absolutely love what she's done here, with her collections and duelling, because it's really inspiring and Damon has absolutely no chance against her now. I'm so glad that she's back with her father and has a substitute mother in L.

As for Jenny, I'll be levelling up her knitting. I think that her descendant (next year's contestant) is going to be the one I choose to go story with.
    edited March 2021
    Update 73 - The new normal

QUKG08C.png

Notes:
    Honestly, this update is kind of all over the place, because I'm still trying to find a good groove after literally plowing through several sim weeks over the last few updates. I tend to go through phases with my play style - if I do too much posing and staging a scripted story, I get exhausted and find it all to get too tedious, but if I just play too much without a plan or focusing on capturing specific screenshots for a story, I find I get bored, which is why you get these very inconsistent updates from me haha. I find I have the most fun when I can do a mix of both, depending on my mood. So after staging all those birth photos, I was not in mood to play that way for today's update, though I would like to "pretend" that Jules and Mario had a bunch of visitors while they spent a couple days at the hospital, including Mario's family (Abuela especially loves little Ruby) and of course Bex and Emmett definitely came too, and Hugo probably popped in too haha. I just really wasn't in the mood to get photos for any of this.

So anyway, now Dell and Lenny have moved in with Jules to help her out with Ruby, and life is falling into a nice little rhythm for them. No more tiny home, since I had to build an extra addition upstairs to give Dell a bedroom. And no more off-the-grid lot, since Dell works as a freelance programmer, so she got Jules hooked up with some electricity and running water so we can finally start living in this century again lol. The daily photo is them watching their brand new flat screen :)

Some photos of Dell's room, because I realized I had some cute wedding photos in her inventory for her to decorate with <3
    cnb0e2Y.png
    xcAvokK.png

The kitchen also got an update since I'm not limited to off-the-grid stuff anymore. Also I'm totally loving that Jules is still chunky after her pregnancy and even seems to have a little belly. Idk if it's pregnancy related or because she ate like 15 grilled cheese sandwiches in one day once, but it's so realistic that she didn't just snap back to a tiny body as soon as she gave birth.
    lkuZkGb.png

Jules finished the Musical Genius aspiration since she could mentor Dell in guitar.
    DWSG7Ll.png

I've got full autonomy on again, so Jules is choosing to do things I've totally forgotten about, like writing in her journal, which is always an entertaining experience.
    J7SiQIs.png

Of course she adores Ruby.
    rviuZYs.png

Even when she wakes her up in the middle of the night with a stinky poop.
    C9mnewp.png

Patchy even helps out sometimes too :joy:
    H5Kkvog.png

And of course Mario has come by to visit. I do kind of feel bad for him that he doesn't get to live with Ruby full time, he obviously adores her so much, but the nice thing I've realized about Jules and Mario not being together is that when I start getting annoyed at taking care of baby needs or toddler needs etc, I can just conveniently pop Ruby over into Mario's household for a bit of time and say that it's his turn with her and then I can play Jules without worrying about the kid for a bit that way.
    NjNYuJi.png

After spending several days recovering from giving birth, Dell shooed her away and told her to go enjoy some quality time with Lydia and that she could watch Ruby for the afternoon.

So first they went sledding together (yay, finally another ding for the sightseer aspiration!)
    bFazArG.png

And then they ended up at the Onsen to relax in the hot springs.
    ZzwUuPV.png

But not much "relaxing" occurred ;)
    N4vEpBh.png
    9x7c4Od.png
    AYI8NHl.png
    cg1056b.png

(But she did also get the ding for relaxing in the hot springs amongst all these other shenanigans)

Then it was time for Jules to be a responsible teen and start school again (cheated up to an A this time, I was not going to do the nonsense of her being an F student again)
    2JErWV2.png

After a long day of school, she really needed some Ruby snuggles. It was harder than she thought being away from her all day.
    E02NGF4.png

So since Dell is a freelance programmer, a career I've never played before (I've only done the freelance art branch), I might try to explore that a bit while Jules is at school. Also I will definitely be adding more Lenny photos to future updates, I'm sad I only got one of him for today lol :(
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @permanentrose - Love the shots of her "new" house. The baby crib in the living room is cute, must be cc. And there's Lenny! Ahh...love that dog :) And there's little Ruby, such a cutie patootie :) And, yes, finally Jules is back on track with the aspiration! Yeah! She'll have that one done in no time. Yes, I agree with you on the grade for Jules on returning to school. She sort of took a leave of absence, and she would therefore come back with the same grade that she left with. Good idea about switching Ruby to Mario's household as a kind of visitation time for Dad, so Jules can get some work done, although I do find that babies are super easy to look after. It's the toddlers! lol Also, love that shot of Patchy being Nanny to Ruby. hehehe Great update.

@Karababy52 - Wow! Congrats on the 12 consecutive duelling wins! Woot! And I love all the collections that Essa has. The broom collection on the wall is quite impressive indeed, Very cool, and so great that you won that rare Crystal Zoomer broom, too. Are some of those poor Spellcasters the other challengers? In one, it looks like poor Sakura is on the ground. In one shot, there's a ghost watching the duel. lol

@Kanindota - Day 70 - March 11 - Oh my gosh, Kat's face through that window...she looks so pale. I was thinking she was sick for a minute, but then realized that it was because River told her he wants to be "just friends." And it looks like Dirk is just going to be friends with his two ex-girlfriends, too. So, they cleaned house, and they are now free? again to roam the wild and find new playmates (lol). And while River is saying he just wants to be Kat's friend, he is looking at the "stack" of plates the maid is holding! That cracked me up! lol
    edited March 2021
    Day 73, 14th March

pqdkke5.jpg
    I’ve been advancing in The Realm. Time flows differently there and it often disorients me when I poof out of there. I’ve nearly filled my Spellbook with all spells, save two from one of the Schools, and I have all potion recipes. Now the trick is execution. Learning a spell isn’t as easy as being taught by someone of a higher level than you, that’s where your vowed virtue and vice come into play. From what I understand, a balance must be achieved and for the most part, that’s really tricky for me. Tomax beat me. Again after I was certain I was stronger this round.

Qgqlapy.jpg

When I came back from the Realm, I was adamant. I needed to train my magic and get stronger. Potions came easily to me, it’s like chemistry and cooking. Follow the recipe and stay focused. But spells are harder than I thought, remember that time I burned the tv because I wanted to practice my first spell ever? But I knew I was strong and I needed to put it to the test: dedeathify. I ensured I was within the normal range of mana or charge, I readup on it backfiring and didn’t want that consequence. I stilled my thoughts and summoned ghost Jenna. With Drogon cheering me quietly by my side, I broke ghost Jenna’s loop of awakening from her grave, cooking on the stove she died on, and returning to her grave...and brought her back to life! I am powerful and it feels great!!!

Notes
    But what does Jenna think of that River? Being brought back to life? I actually found Ghost Jenna wandering in the Glimmerbrook bar. The first time River ventured outside of home, school, the Realm and random visits to friends etc. the bar was having a Ghost night. I thought it was some halloween thing but it was giving all ghosts discounts I think for friends and food. Also, has anyone got Dine Out pack? What do you think of it?

P.S. It’s British Mother’s day here’s to all the mothers, mother-figures out there, happy happy day to you!
    Post edited by Kanindota on
    @Karababy52
    So sorry for mixing up her grandfather with her mother! My brain just didn't remember the detail, and I forgot to go back and check. In any case, my thoughts are with your family.

Wow, Essa has been busy! Not owning this pack, I had no idea that some of the brooms were mops too, which is pretty hilarious. I love goofy sims stuff like that. You're making me want this pack just for the thrill of collecting all that cool stuff - I definitely have worked at finding full collections while playing other sims, and it is very fun and satisfying to try to find those rare items. I should check on Jules' collections and see if I could even just do more base game collections with her, like frogs and such. Also I love that she plowed through 12 wins in a row! Queen of the Realm indeed - she certainly is the daughter of a mighty sage :) Poor random townie spellcasters had no idea what hit them haha. I also like that Simeon is checking in with her. So nice of her to have a dad around. I love that you are displaying all your collections too - a very cool aesthetic for sure, especially for the magical items. Also I saw that little comment about her getting a cat, that would be so cute! <3<3

@SoulGal7
    Yes, the crib is CC - both her upstairs crib and the downstairs one. I have an invisible bassinet mod for babies, so I can move them around easily, which I enjoy, since in real life you wouldn't keep the baby in just one crib all the time. I like your reasoning for my cheating in school too, haha! Playing a teen this long as my main sim is a drag with school, so I've appreciated the breaks I've let Jules take. I admire the rest of you for playing your sims in school this entire time though!

@Kanindota
    I don't think I said this before, but I love River's 'Harry Potter' vibe with those glasses. Also, yay, he revived Jenna! That must be a weight off his shoulders to be able to bring her back - is this foreshadowing for him bringing Dirk back too? I don't have the Dine Out pack, but I feel like I'd enjoy it. I personally will be focusing on buying packs that come with worlds before I buy Spa Day and Dine Out though.
    March 14
    LJkatIh.png

(I used a lot of volcanic eruptions to make this 'building collapse' possible :joy:)

Bryons Diary
    YUmWKDQ.png
    (Bryon) "What to do... What to do..."
    (Gabbie) “I’ll go upstairs to save Jess and Gage. You have to get your mother and that pregnant woman!”

qOhlScK.png
    (Bryon) "Gabbie, wait!"
    (Gabbie) "Yeah?"
    (Bryon) “Be careful.”
    (Gabbie) “You too.”

Gabbie runs upstairs. I need to get into the room next door...

JD3xq5A.png
    (Bryon) “Teleportalate!”

6qLSpeR.png
    Next moment I’m in the same room as my mother. It’s unbelievable, really. The place is a mess.

(Bryon) “... Mom...”

She turned around in disbelief. She really thought she was going to die, right here, right now.

BjcQND1.png
    (Randi) “Bryon… Is that you?”
    (Bryon) “It’s me. I need to get the two of you out of here. This entire building is about to collapse. Isaius.. I mean, Curse. I’m going to pick up that woman and you have to hold me tight, okay?”
    (Randi) “Curse..?"
    (Bryon) "We'll talk about this when we got out of here."

WOBruZ0.png
    She can barely keep here tears in. I think neither of us thought that this was going to be how we would meet, but first priority is to get out of here.

ToG7K8e.png
    I took the woman in my arms and felt that mom was holding my hand. It felt... Comfortable.

(Bryon) “We’re out of here”

*zap*

FAdW6l0.png
    In a split-second, the three of us were outside. I see Jess and Gage, but I don’t see Gabbie.

(Bryon) “Where’s Gabbie?”
    (Jess) “Gabbie? We ran out of there as soon as we felt the ground disappearing under our feet! Is she still in there?!”

gCAfyln.png
    (Bryon) “Oh no. Gabbie!!!”

adB0c30.png
    I immediately went back inside, and indeed, there she was. Gabbie was crying.

(Bryon) “Gabbie, everyone is already out! We have to—“
    (Gabbie) “I’m scared!”

The house is going down!! Come on Bryon, stay calm.

CjudguH.png
    (Bryon) “Come here. I’ll get us out. I’m not done living yet, and you neither”

wly4R41.png
    I grabbed her arms. Just as I wanted to use the spell to get us out, something caught my eye.

(Gabbie) “Bryon, what are you waiting for? We’re going to die at this rate!”
    (Bryon) “Sorry Gabbie”

1NXq1Uh.png
    I used a spell to get her outside...

0E3Tuz9.png
    And poofed myself to this little room.

(Bryon) “I knew it... There is another way to take him down, without the need of killing him”

And then, the building moved again.

(Bryon) “Better take this with me and get out of here”

---

J8KSdQJ.png
    (Gabbie) “No.....”

adyqIzn.png
    (Gabbie) “BRYON!!!”

YH9joUh.png
    (Bryon) “What, missing me already?”
    (Gabbie) “Bryon....? Am I hearing voices?"

The smoke cleared up a bit.

ECWrjao.png
    (Gabbie) "You got out...”
    (Bryon) “Of course I got out. Who do you think I am?”

iN6mEA5.png
    Everybody got out on time. There’s not even one thing left from the building, but that’s okay. Now all that’s left to do, is to get that pregnant woman, who's name apparently is Kumiko Ellison, my stepmom, to the hospital. Luckily the firefighters arrived on time to help us with that. After that I’ll talk with Gabbie about my real father, and after that I’ll check out that new recipe I found in the building. Curse, you’re going down.
    edited March 2021
    @Skeilah - March 14 - Very, very cool special effects with the 'building collapse'. That must have taken you awhile to set-up, but well worth it. Love the smoke effect. Really, really well done :) And Bryon saves the day! Yes! At first, I thought he was doing too many spells and something would happen to him, but it all turned out ok. And he also got "the recipe", hopefully to free his real Dad and get rid of the cursed Isaius. I love that pose where Bryon is carrying the woman in his arms. That is a really good pose to have. And now, what will Bryon do with that "recipe"? Will he enlist Morgyn's help, even after Morgyn suggested they had to kill the Curse? So glad that everyone got out safely. Was kind of worried about Gabbie, that maybe something happened to her inside.

@AnnoyingTiger - March 13th - Love all the photos, as usual, and it looks that darn Drik Dreamer refused to give her an autograph, and that is probably why she is so sad. Nice to see some of the challengers in your game. Ha! River showing off his "flexibility" lol and Tessa as a bartender. Very cool. And one of the kitties resting in the bar area and giving little hearts out, like, ooohhh...Tessa...you are the best bartender ever! lol Nice collection of objects, and those cooking skills - whoa! I would hate to cross Astrid when she has a knife in her hand! And she is in the Garden Gnomes Club. lol

@Kanindota - March 13 - I had to laugh at River seeing Megumi again, and his Megumi crush! lol And the look on Kiyoshi's face when River is hugging Kaori...oops...it's like...how come she hugs him like that and not me? Oh Kiyoshi...lol Just stay friends there Kaori...River has a wandering eye.

March 14 - Cool photo of River at the duel. So sorry that Tomax beat River in the duel. However...and I was so excited to see this...River resurrected Jenna! Yeah! Oh my gosh! River is fantastic and now Jenna can return to her family and burn more food. Yes!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    March, Day 6

03-14-21_11-48-36_AM.png?width=513&height=410

So Jenny took the day off school today, and Megumi came over again! I think they both look really cool in their Hot Weather outfits, although I think Jenny wins with the cuteness factor.

03-14-21_11-53-16_AM.png?width=513&height=410

They actually became Best Friends during this visit, which was super cute, and Jenny finished a pair of socks that she had been working on.

03-14-21_11-58-36_AM.png?width=513&height=410

HOWEVER.

Those socks were trouble! You know why? Because Jenny decided to gift them to Rohan, her first love and other half...

03-14-21_12-01-09_PM.png?width=513&height=410

AND HE DID NOT LIKE THEM. I feel so unhappy for Jenny right now! It's hard when you work so hard on something and someone doesn't like it - I actually knit myself, and socks are so hard to knit in real life. Rohan might have lost some brownie points with me just for that, lol.

03-14-21_12-01-30_PM.png?width=513&height=410

Jenny also made this really cool hanging planter that I put in her room, and she's one plant evolution away from the next step in the Freelance Botanist Aspiration!

03-14-21_12-02-04_PM.png?width=513&height=410

I think I can also forgive Rohan a little, because he helped Jenny with her school project. Only a little, though. You have to appreciate socks when they're hand knitted...

03-14-21_2-01-25_PM.png?width=513&height=410
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    March 13 and March 14
    I played a bunch yesterday but didn't have time to post after. So I'm doing both in one. Mostly Roxanne stayed in the Magic Realm all weekend. Learning from the Sages when it was available, dualing and drinking potions. She's almost completed both aspirations she just needs to hit Virtuoso level and she's pretty close. I figured she can go home and finish during the week.
    C18A5yS.png
    That's her getting her butt handed to her by Morgan..
    7goMn4U.png
    And a Discharge shot on Sunday.
    In the meantime she dueled or chatted with nearly everyone. She is higher in magical knowledge than the other teens so she won all of them. I was careful to not let her get overcharged so she didn't get any curses... yet.
    XJNTqPH.png
    Good shot Astrid!
    BwwIXNY.png
    Only showed this one cause Sakura was in the background with the ghost merchant. I like how they close their stalls to watch a dual. Sorry Bryon!
    mDA3jvY.png
    Just got to meet Essa, but she headed out almost immediately after so didn't get to duel.
    djUbmNn.png
    Love this picture. Jenny always looks so sweet but you gotta watch the quiet ones!
    mjo5SaX.png
    Jules headed out after meeting too but Roxanne got to make friends with her also.
    I still have to comment on posts since the 12th so back in a bit I hope!
    egTcBMc.png
    Hi All! Yesterday my new computer was delivered and today my husband installed everything. Just doing the reinstall of my game files. But here is a test photo shot. @Karababy52 - Thanks so much for your recommendations. We ended up buying a HP gaming computer, too:

mt-komorebi-chairlift-screenshot.png
    Yes yes, I'm going to comment on everything from the week xD Sorry to all, this is going to be long for everyone.

@AnnoyingTiger
    March 7: Love that Tessa and Astrid are befriending each other. Lol, didn't knew bees could also bee enraged :joy: Good thing they let their anger out on Eliza Pancakes HAHAHA!

March 8: Right through the wall with that bicycle! Astrid isn't so good at skating ahahhaha. Still loving the speech bubbles. Astrid and Tessa are becoming such good friends. Lovely. HAHAHA I laughed out loud with the last picture, where Tessa is without a shirt. :joy:

March 9: Duane and Astrid seem to have a good time together. Apparently Duane is even worse at skating hahahahaha! OH! Pumpkin was pregnant?! Oh that's so cute!! Baby kittens <3 Love the names you got for them. Aw man I'm in love.

March 10: I have the feeling I never got that message for the Magical Care Package... Maybe I've been switching households too much lol. So many cute cat pictures <3 And ehm, a lot of fun with Duane :P

March 11: Little cowplant! <3 More cute cat pics <3 Lol at Bess begging for money.

March 12: Ohh, so today Astrid is going to visit Tessa for a while, before Duane takes her time again lol. No, Pumpkin, bad! Don't eat the food from the table!!

Yep yep, they really split up just like in a horror movie, lol :P Luckily this isn't a horror story. I finally found the time to comment on everyone (oh I'm never going to do this again, one week is way too much lol)

March 13: Oh, Bess is back again. How long will she be begging for money if you keep giving it? Now I'm curious. I always stopped giving her when she begged a second time. Lol River, you sure are flexible. Ohhh, Garden Gnomes! What a lovely club for Astrid to be in <3 HAHAHAHA OMG, is that Bryon?! HAHAHAHAH oh I laughed so hard. That hair you gave him is absolutely hilarious. Not in a bad way. It's really funny! So, Bryon and Astrid decided to talk to each other? I love it already! And of course, we gotta end good: Vlad.

@SoulGal7
    Scouting day part 2: Rohan is so proud that he caught a little fish and then there's River :joy: Luna, use your brain. Literally almost everybody is getting hit by lightning lol, and Luna just keeps going xD Bryon HAHAHAH yeah take a selfie of your burned face. And then go knitting, of course. Love it :P Ah, Luna finally got zapped herself. Good, she deserved that. Ah man, if it wasn't for River, Bryon would've won that fishing competition! Bummer, but congrats to River.

NO WAY, A SPIDER!! I would scream lol, but I think Bryon did the same. That spider just chilling on his shoulder lol, having a good time. I learned a new word today: skeeters. Love it. Hehe, hello there, Brytani!! For the rest, this was a beautiful camp. I bet they had a great time, even with all the accidents. It's funny to tell your children later. Most epic scout camp ever!! Congrats to Sakura for being promoted to Llamacorn Scout!

Day 21: Cowplant!! <3 Congrats on finishing the plant aspiration (I'm not good with names). Ahhh, it got a name. Strawberry. So cute. Hooray for the music club! Loving the brainstorms about it.

Day 22: Congrats on completing the leader of the pack aspiration!! Audition time, wooo! At first I thought Penny Lane was actually Jenny. I have no idea why. I guess I was confused when I first read the story. The names Penny and Jenny look too much alike HAHAH. Hehe love how the guys also make their entree. Roadies!

Day 23: Oh, band practice! But first a sad thinking-moment about Kiyoshi. :( Love that Pumpkin also went to the band practice, hahaha! So everyone got their place in the band assigned. Good! I hope they get the song finished for the gig. Everybody absolutely loves the song! Oh, there's Wolfgang again, using his little brother to invite Sakura over, lol. He also helps her with the song, that's so cute <3 Well apparently they both have a nice singing voice. Who would have thought that? ^^ Would be fun if they would do a duet or something once.

Thanks about the special effects for my building collapse! It took a while indeed. Luckily this update fell in the weekend or else I would've been behind in time again. I wasn't really thinking about making it more difficult for Bryon. It was already difficult in the basement like that, seeing his mom for the first time, trying to keep his head cool and save them... Then go back for Gabbie. It was already a lot, haha! What will Bryon do with the recipe? First of all, he has to make sure that Kumiko (the unconscious woman) is okay. He'll be in the hospital with Randi. Then he'll need to have a talk with Gabbie about Isaius. The real one, I mean. And then... We can talk about the recipe. I do think Morgyn will be of much help when he sees that recipe, but who knows...

Also, just saw your post coming in about the new computer!! Nice test photo shot!! <3

@Hermitgirl
    March 7: Ah, so nice that all of the challenge Sims get a roommate! Only logical to put the only two boys of the challenge together. ^^ Bryon will soon rock that A!

The real Isaius is really nice indeed. I feel sorry for him :c

March 8: Oof, that's indeed a dirty house. The dust kit is so helpful for abandoned lots lol. I don't think I'm going to get that kit. I don't want my sims to clean dust. Too realistic from the real world, lol.

March 9 and 10: Naw, just read you were sick with allergies. Hope you got better soon after! <3 Sooo, Sakura, Jenny and Astrid are one other household?

I laughed so hard when I made teen Isaius say "Oh Brytani, you look so old now" and then he laughed HAHAHA. How much fun I had lol. I'm indeed the cliff-hanger kid, hhahahaha! Whenever Jules comes into my game, she does some typical 'Jules-things'. You know what I mean?

March 11: Phahahahahah, love the outfit your game gave River xD And indeed, cute dress on Sakura!!

March 12: I also made a lot of excellent plentiful needs potions hahahaha. Bryon's entire inventory is full with them.

March 13 and 14: Oh, so close on finishing both the aspirations! Awtch. Every contestant downnnn!! Poor Bryon lol, didn't recognise him for a second there.

@Karababy52
    March 7: Well well, Essa is really powerful! She beat her own father, wow!! Poor Simeon with a bruised ego hahahaha. Also, congrats on your CC :joy: I also saw somewhere you got rid again of the default eyes, but well, there's still the skin, eyelashes, body hair, eyebrows and a hairstyle. I personally only have CC hairstyles and clothes. I have absolutely nothing with body hair so I won't drool over it if I see it, but I can understand why people do it ahahahahah.

Typing with only one hand sounds... Awful. 70+ words in a minute! I suddenly felt the urge to do a typing test to see how fast I am in typing... And I got 71 WPM! Okay, actually 73, but I made 2 typos lol :P

Did Essa's memory came back a little more in these past days? Or is it still a little vague?

Hahahah does Johnny's hair just look black to you?

'in case something happens to Josh' lol, better nothing happens to Josh!! It's like everybody gets a crush on Essa if they see her, lol.

How did the G-gang get involved with Curse Isaius...? I always thought of it like - the three of them wanted to do a part-time job together, but nobody wanted the three of them together. Then one day Gordon found this fishy ad (which was from Curse Isaius) and he was like 'look, the three of us can start together here!'. Without thinking, they went there and were hired. At first they just did things like cleaning and of course, as you know, Isaius has the red eye thing he can do, so when the three were totally comfortable around him, he was able to use the magic and make them do these things. They wouldn't remember it like that. But then, when Gabbie started to ask questions, Isaius lost control of her, and later also Gage.

Hahahha, love your idea about teenage Isaius having a crush on Gabbie. Well, only time will tell what happens...

March 8: Love the pictures on the wall from the Sages. Loved the duel between Morgyn and Essa. Of course, Morgyn won HAHAH. Well, Morgyn really went up in that, lol. Morgyn has a really 'adulty' way of talking. You know what I mean? Like he never learned normal language or something. Oh, they got very close for a moment, lol.

March 9: I still love the way Morgyn talks, lol :P "They are a great tool to develop hand/eye coordination" HAHAHAH. Yes, that's one way to look at it. AHA! MATURE! That was the word I was searching when I said 'adulty way of talking' here above. Close enough. Lol, Morgyn loves action movies xD Hilarious! Happy to see him once with his guard down. SEE THAT?! I knew it! Everyone falls for Essa! :joy:

Bryon and Gabbie will for sure be surprised to see Roxanne lol :joy: I also feel bad for Gordon, really. There's no trace of him to be found. Same goes for Curse Isaius (after he left the collapsing building).

March 10: Oh, today is L.-day. Another duel! Aaaaaaand she lost. But she still did great! Yeah, maybe you should get to people from your own level, Essa. Much recommended.

March 11: Ahhh, she followed L.'s advice. Good. Of course, Simeon has to be a silly daddy once in a while, hahahaha. Ohhhh, and he helped her with homework, autonomously!!! <3 I'm curious to find out in what she'll turn Damon. It's gonna be hilarious. Congrats on finishing both the aspirations!

Well, Bryon still doesn't "know" the real Isaius. Well, he knows that he exists now, but he hasn't met him yet. That will happen eventually though.

March 12: Oh, Lilith came for a surprise vampire visit. Love how Essa tested the Morphiate spell on her, hahahaha! Cracked me up that she's a cactus now HAHHAHAAH! Lilith clearly got the message. Don't mess with the Spellcaster. She's for sure having one relaxing weekend. That's nice. People need that once in a while. I wonder when my relaxing days will start, haha!

March 13: No time to be at home! Gotta go back to the Realms as soon as possible! xD All these duels lol. She's becoming goooood! She even beat Morgyn! Too bad you haven't made a screenshot of that. Would've loved to see Morgyn flying in the air lol. Once again, Simeon is helping with homework. Such a good dad. Can't wait to see what kind of familiar Essa will choose! She got a lot of familiars and brooms and everything already, wow!!

Hehe, nobody likes them being split up. Just like a horror movie. No worries, it won't end bad like that. Of course it was a trap, ahahha! Gage and Jess can't really poof since they are only Alchemists and no full Spellcasters. As you can see in the latest update, Bryon saves the day! Now you can enjoy my biggest comment for you ever! Hahaha! Hope you enjoy it ;p I also sent you a PM earlier but like I said, I will never get tired of our novels. NEVER! <3 It's just real life kicking in and me being continuously tired.

@permanentrose
    We still talk everyday so I probably go easy on commenting on your updates, but still. :P

Update 67: First of all, how cute is Mochi in her jammies?! Absolutely adorable <3 Jules thinks the same. RIP tree.

Update 68: Belly is getting big! HAHAHA there's the grilled cheese sandwich addiction. I love it. That picture with Jules and all those grilled cheeses in hand is hilarious. The baby cc is really cute indeed <3 Lol, Kaori's face when she returned. Love the black hair! Can't wait until the... Outside factors come in lol.

Update 69: Ahhh, the update I've been waiting for! Operation Find Jules!! I love that you went with this story. I really loved brainstorming about it with you. It couldn't turn out better. Love Hugo man. So adorable. Give everyone those muscular Sims like Josh, just give me Hugo HAHAHAHAH!

Update 70: IT'S TIME TO REVEAL THE BELLY! I love Hugo more and more with every update. "Did I do that?!" Hahahahaha cracks me up everytime! Omg, I never noticed Kaori in the background. Ellu sure has good eyes!! Glad everything worked out with Mario. Of course, let the tears all out, Jules! But really, it's going to be fine!

Update 71: Ahhh, that group hug is so cute. Good thing of Dell to move in with Jules. I'm so happy that Lenny will be in the picture more now too! HAHAAH Oh Hugo, you melt my heart. Now you even come over to cook. I want you to cook for me man. Ohh, congrats to Mario and Becca. <3 Also good that Emmett is back. They still don't know about their feelings for each other, lol, but that's fine. They have each other back as friends. It's something.

Update 72: Of course I already knew the gender lol. And the name. And the everything else. I love that you went with the 'going in labor while kissing Lydia on the Festival of Light'! xD Poor Mario, in the middle of a Love Day date. Ah well, if the baby wants to come, the baby wants to come!! Mario is hilarious with the pre-parent panic. Just wanted to say once again that I love the name Ruby. And I love all the photo's with all the people who are holding Ruby. HAHAHAH You really included the photo where Jules is doing push-ups. Hilarious!! :joy:

Update 73: I see Lenny! <3 I also love the chunky Jules. Will she ever go back to being skinny or will she stay like this for a while? Congrats on finishing the Musical Genius aspiration!! Pizza cravings lol. Loving Patchy coming over to help. Also, hahahah, your solution on getting rid of Ruby sometimes is hilarious. Just put her with Mario xD Jules being a good student again. I get why you cheated her up. We already talked a lot about the hot spring thing so I'll just skip that.

@lilypadmeulin
    Welcome back to you! I was starting to miss you, indeed. Glad to see that you're back with us ^^

Day 19 - 28: It's good to see that Jenny is doing just fine. Can't wait to see what she'll be up to in the next world!

March 1: Love the house you build for Jenny. Adorable mailbox <3

March 2: Love the hobbies you picked for Jenny. Of course, the bees are still angry hahahah. The bees are always angry! Rohan and Jenny are so cute together.

March 3: Looks like her candle making hobby is going pretty fine. Hello Morgan!

March 4: Congrats for Jenny to become an A student! Her cooking skills are going to be on point fast at this rate.

March 5: Yay, an indoor greenhouse for Jenny!! I'm happy too! She should walk around in her own knitted socks once. Awww, those teenage mood swings really kill the mood sometimes.

Thank you about my story! Curse is indeed a horrible curse (he's not really a person lol). Well, if you read the next update, everyone is safe! Or well.. Everyone is out of the building. It's still a question for Kumiko (the green-haired woman) if she's safe.

March 6: Jenny and Megumi are such good friends. Love to see it! Even best friends, whoa!! Oh no... Rohan! Why didn't you like the socks??? They were knitted with love!! Well, at least he helped her with the project... That's something...

@Kanindota
    March 8: Oh, so River's parents knew Dirk and Bjorn. Interesting. Also lol to Manuel Zhou, the one that confessed his feelings to River :')

March 9: I feel sorry for River because he felt so bad losing the duel. I don't know yet what the deal is with Dirk, but I guess I'll find out someday.

I only now see your question to upload a skilled version of the challenge sim, but I guess somewhere later I read a post from you saying that you would give everyone random skills. I could still upload a current version, I don't mind :P

I do think Morgyn will rethink his plans to kill Curse Isaius, but I don't know yet how hehehehe. I loved the reunion! I needed something good in this story.

March 10: Seems like River is going to give a party. Hope the party was nice!

March 11: I have no idea what's happening in that update with Rite of Ascension. Maybe it's just my English that's lacking experience to understand it all, lol. Don't mind me, I'll figure everything out one day. I do understand that something with Kat went really wrong.

March 12: Oh, so now Dirk is also back to being single. Well, happy single life yay? xD

March 13: So River want to some kind of festival, with Megumi, and her husband. Oh no, we don't want River to become a Void. Nope.

March 14: For some reason River looks even more Harry Pottery than Bryon does, lol. How did Jenna become a ghost? Well at least she's back alive now, lol. So does that mean that River can get Dirk back too??? :o

---

And with that, I'm finally done with commenting on a lot of posts... Sorry for all the novels. I think I'm going to try the "post in-between the day" method, and maybe a little shorter so it's doable. But for now, enjoy this bunch of text hahahaha!
    @Skeilah
    Nice work with the building collapse! I'm glad my idea worked for you! I especially like the photos you got the them in the dust and debris, very cool effect! Poor Kumiko, she's in rough shape. But my heart swelled up with emotion when Randi held Bryon's hand, and they really started to bond after all these years. And yay, he got the recipe for the potion! At this rate, Bryon might get himself two loving parents in the near future, so sweet <3 Nice addition of having the firefighters come too to help!

@lilypadmeulin
    Jenny definitely wins on the cuteness factor, though Megumi is looking pretty nice as well. She's a good mother figure/friend to Jenny, and it's nice that she still checks in with her. I really don't like the negative moodlet they can get from gifting knitted things sometimes, especially when it's a nice gift for someone they care about. I had to ignore a few of those moodlets that Jules got since it was just too sad to put them in my story, haha. I love those pot holders as well. So many cute things to make with knitting!

@Hermitgirl
    Nice work with the duels for Roxanne! Also cool to see our sims, and the outfits the game generates are actually pretty cool and have the fun, quirky magic vibe. I really like the shot you got of Jenny and your commentary was great - I'd keep my eye on her too LOL

Sorry @SoulGal7, meant to pop a reply in there for you as well! Wow, your game looks AMAZING. I am so excited to see you play with these new graphics!!
    000-15.png
    032-5.png
    - Info & Index.
    - Day 19 full album.

Replies soon~
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights