Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A sports game pack?

I wonder if TS4 can do a sport game pack
Either with better soccer or basketball games, hockey, etc...

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I would love hockey.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    The problem is a lot of that stuffs in other packs; just bad. Soccer's in DU, but you'd never notice.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    It would be cool to have some more variety. I'ld love to have some kind of olimpic games...
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Good idea, it sounds interesting :)
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I'd love a sports pack so much. Real sports, not "some sims play basketball alone at the same time" or "one sim kicks a soccer ball, another watches, then they switch roles". Just do one good group match animation for whatever ball game. I don't need any furniture or shrubbery or whatever to go with it, just the sports animations and maybe a handful of trikots and a bascap.

Maybe baseball would be best to add. While one sim aims/throws, the other sims just need to hunker down and look concerned, then the catching animation and the running all would play at their own time, always only one sim animated, just like the way pseudo soccer works right now. With baseball it would look less off as with, say, real soccer, where several sims would have to run and feint at the same time.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 705 Member
    I'd love a sports pack so much. Real sports, not "some sims play basketball alone at the same time" or "one sim kicks a soccer ball, another watches, then they switch roles". Just do one good group match animation for whatever ball game. I don't need any furniture or shrubbery or whatever to go with it, just the sports animations and maybe a handful of trikots and a bascap.

Maybe baseball would be best to add. While one sim aims/throws, the other sims just need to hunker down and look concerned, then the catching animation and the running all would play at their own time, always only one sim animated, just like the way pseudo soccer works right now. With baseball it would look less off as with, say, real soccer, where several sims would have to run and feint at the same time.

Exactly!!
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    Soccer, basketball, hockey, baseball, volleyball, tennis, and archery. Sims can join sports clubs where they go off and practice for a couple of hours twice a week at some time ranging between starting no earlier than 3pm to ending no later than 10pm, Monday to Friday (Practice times are different for different sports). Then have the big game every second or third Saturday morning from 9am to 12pm. This would all be rabbit holes and listed in the careers panel, but we can have the Sims practice at home and they will have daily tasks to complete like practice sport. Any Sim child and older can join a sports club. Sims working full time can also join a Sports club. Sports clubs may even have gatherings for their team members that we go with our Sims to. If Discover University is installed Sims can gain scholarships if they have done well in their sport. If they make a Sports Game Pack like this, that would be awesome.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • nomiellnomiell Posts: 5 New Member
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    >
    > Trampoline
    >
    > Free running

I love this so much T,T
    At least bring back the trampolines from TS2 !!!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I'd love to see this.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 705 Member
    Yessss