Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I agree that Emzy could be mafia. I feel like Luv’s doing a lot less than normal. Not saying suspicions as much as normal. Broncos seem town. I’m not sure on Song yet. I’m gonna think about who I should vote for for a bit

I'm not sure I want to put a lot of stock in doing less than normal because the game has been quiet. However, I do think you have a point there.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I agree that Emzy could be mafia. I feel like Luv’s doing a lot less than normal. Not saying suspicions as much as normal. Broncos seem town. I’m not sure on Song yet. I’m gonna think about who I should vote for for a bit

I agree that I am doing a lot less than usual. I'm feeling like I'm hurtful to town instead of helpful. Also why I didn't vote yesterday.
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    "Captain, the universal translator appears to be on the fritz! Reports are coming from all across the ship...people are struggling to understand each other. All the different languages and dialects, the computer cannot keep up...engineering reports a virus within the software. A bug is eating away at the programing!"

Well, you heard the man! There's trouble afoot and something must be done about it.

dekay has died she was town

Day 2 ends now, and ends at 7am eST on sunday march the 14th.

Hm. Interesting. For some reason I thought of song seeing this kill I don't know why lol but anyways

Dekay did go after luv so that's rather suspicious. Also me a bit but then some others were suspecting me too and yknow I know I'm good anyways.

Reading back, keyen-I'm not so sure about my comments before about his enthusiasm because it's entirely possible he just wasn't super active due to timezone differences which is fair enough. I'm also aware he is busy with school, too. I'd take more caution on this if I were thinking he was scum but since this is more of a town read, I'm happy to put keyen on the back burner for now unless PoE brings him back. His tone was still definitely townish to me. I think it was mouse that agreed with me on that one too?

As for mouse themselves., I'm not really sure. I can't really read them. Song I'm also not sure. I feel like broncos is good. I don't know who else is playing xD let me check.
    xSongx wrote: »
    I was going to say I thought it was Em and Broncos and I was going to vote for Em but of course, I woke up after the flip. But that still stands today

Why me? And why broncos? I think broncos seems pretty townish.
    Welp it almost formatted right xD

At first she was sussing Luv, but then went back on it later in the day. Even though I was wrong about Pandorra, I still think if Luv is mafia, a buddy would have tried to save him. Perhaps said buddy wasn't online towards the end, but I'm thinking Luv is leaning towards the townish side for the time being.

The only other person was Em, and I think it's more likely to be her than Luv, but I'm stuck on her taking one for the team comment. Like I said that doesn't sound like scum Emzy. Maybe she felt comfortable that someone else would end up with more votes? Still doesn't seem right to me.

What I need is reads on people, everything I've got so is mainly circumstantial. I'd like to hear what others think about DeKay's death and her reads.

I defos wouldn't be comfortable that someone else would end up with the votes xD and yeah me too. There aren't many players and there hasn't really been a lot of talk. I also don't remember if we got any confirmation on whether or not we have PRs so I guess we won't be getting any info lol
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I was going to say I thought it was Em and Broncos and I was going to vote for Em but of course, I woke up after the flip. But that still stands today

I think Luv and Keyen are probably fine, based off their general posts day one. The way you were playing feels kind of forced and unnatural. Broncos has been fairly neutral towards you, which is something I'd do to my partner if I were scum. Ngl, I kinda forgot Mouse is playing but actually, I think it could be Em/Broncos or Em/Mouse.
    they/he

I think Luv and Keyen are probably fine, based off their general posts day one. The way you were playing feels kind of forced and unnatural. Broncos has been fairly neutral towards you, which is something I'd do to my partner if I were scum. Ngl, I kinda forgot Mouse is playing but actually, I think it could be Em/Broncos or Em/Mouse.

I'm hesitant to fully trust my read on Broncos because I have learned not to trusts my reads on her.
    they/he
    I might be able to go for a keyen whack, but I don't think his activity is really indicative of his alignment. He's been active as mafia and quiet as town, and vise versa.

Other than that, I really think it could be anyone. Everyone has struck me as town in one way or another, but then I know two of you are scum.

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’m gonna vote Emzy. Kind of PoE? I don’t think it’s Song or Keyen. I don’t think it’s Broncos but I could be wrong on that one. Luv I’m not sure. I think Emzy could be partners with either Broncos or Luv.
    Is it MeLo? (I think that’s the right term lol)
    they/he

Fair enough. Maybe I feel forced because I've not played for a while idk

I'm hesitant to fully trust my read on Broncos because I have learned not to trusts my reads on her.

In what way? I seem to have this idea that I shouldn't fully trust my strongish townread on broncos because I feel like if she's this proactive and seemingly helpful as town, then she probably could easily enough recreate that as scum

Uhhhh I don't know. The terms confuse me so let's break it down

8 players: 6 town, 2 maf

Worst case scenario:

Day 1: lynch wrong (pandorra)- left with 5 town, 2 maf
    Night 2: mafia kill (dekay)- left with 4 town, 2 maf

Day 2: lynch wrong -- left with 3 town, 2 maf

Night 2: mafia kill -- left with 2 town, 2 mafia

Day 3: mafia win

Players left:
    Mouse
    Broncos
    Song
    Luv
    Keyen
    Emzy

Um so yeah we need to lynch right today or we lose. But going with my gut I feel like there's only really mouse, luv or song on the table. I'm leaning away from mouse with their recent posts-- mouse seems very relaxed. so maybe luv or song.

In what way? I seem to have this idea that I shouldn't fully trust my strongish townread on broncos because I feel like if she's this proactive and seemingly helpful as town, then she probably could easily enough recreate that as scum

Broncos feels really passive to me? If that makes sense. But again, I wouldn't say that's the best read. It's Broncos' neutrality towards you that makes me think the two of you are partners.

Last time I went with the common factor, we lost, but eheheh. I think it's definitely Em at least.
    they/he

Broncos feels really passive to me? If that makes sense. But again, I wouldn't say that's the best read. It's Broncos' neutrality towards you that makes me think the two of you are partners.

Last time I went with the common factor, we lost, but eheheh. I think it's definitely Em at least.

After Em, I think it's more likely to be Broncos that's her partner than Mouse, but I'm not totally sure there. I still want to hear from Keyen, but he's probably just sleeping right now or something.
    they/he

I just realised what you meant by this. I thought you guys had made up something new lolol

But it's MyLo-- mislynch and lose (this is what were in)

Except it is MeLo because MisElim and lose

Also I do apologise for using lynch it's too ingrained and I'll try say whack
    Vote Em
    they/he
    It's not me, mouse and song! We still have plenty of time left of the day to hold your votes until everyone has had a chance to speak, at least. Mafia could very easily jump on your votes and hammer
    I'd like to hear what keyen and luv have to say, and broncos' updates. I'm sorry if I get lynched today. It's been fun getting back into the game a bit, even if it's been relatively short and uneventful xD
    I think I'm gonna vote: song because their comments on broncos don't really sit right and their vote on me is just wrong. Mouse seems innocently misled because tbh I probably haven't been the greatest help and mouse in general seems very chillaxed, but yeah I'm just going with my gut with this one
    I think I'm gonna vote: song because their comments on broncos don't really sit right and their vote on me is just wrong. Mouse seems innocently misled because tbh I probably haven't been the greatest help and mouse in general seems very chillaxed, but yeah I'm just going with my gut with this one

You really think I'd kill DeKay if I were mafia? She was townreading me.
    they/he
    I don’t think it’s Em. If I had to guess, I would say the mafia is within Song, Luv, Mouse, Keyen

I think Song and Luv more than Mouse and Keyen. I’m not so sure which one I’d feel more comfortable voting since we need to be right

You really think I'd kill DeKay if I were mafia? She was townreading me.

I mean nobody would suspect you did it

I’m leaning towards Song. What Emily said about mafia coming on to hammer, Song could have jumped on Mouse’s vote. Is hammer 3 or 4? 4 right??

Mouse and Song could be buddies trying to hang up on Em after she had some sus on her yesterday.

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    vote count
    emzy has 1 vote (mouselline)
    em has 1 vote (song)
    song has 1 vote (emzydalsvida)
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤