Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    vote count
    dekay votes for luv
    keyen votes for emily
    broncos votes for song
    panda votes for keyen
    panda votes for em
    broncos unvotes song
    broncos votes for pandora
    keyen unvotes
    keyen votes for pandora

luv has 1 vote
    keyen has 1 vote
    em has 1 vote
    pandora has 2 votes
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    edited March 2021
    "Captain, the universal translator appears to be on the fritz! Reports are coming from all across the ship...people are struggling to understand each other. All the different languages and dialects, the computer cannot keep up...engineering reports a virus within the software. A bug is eating away at the programing!"

Well, you heard the man! There's trouble afoot and something must be done about it.

pandora has died she was town

Day one ends now, and ends at 7am eST on saturday march the 13th.
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Good morning everyone, or well, afternoon. Was gonna update after me classes but I guess I'll have to wait lol

Sorry pandorra :'( Rip
    i hope everyone is having a good time in this game ok
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I woke up just too late! Lol
    they/he
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    loooool
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Iiiiii aaaammmm aaaa ghhooossssttt. Oooooooo!!

Good luck town!! I'll be watching youuu B)
    please no talking panda u r dead ok thank u
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I’m so sorry Pandorra :'(
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Sorry Tuti! The rules stated that ghosts could talk just not on topic so I thought it was okay. I'll be sure not to anymore.
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

Sorry Tuti! The rules stated that ghosts could talk just not on topic so I thought it was okay. I'll be sure not to anymore.

as long as its off topic u can talk ok but just be more carefuller next time ok and make sure ur not talking on topic ok so just be careful
    and that goes for everyone ok so make sure ur not talking on topic at night ok only talking off topic at night the only people allowed to talk on topic at night are the mafia ok if ur not mafia please do not talk on topic ok

as long as its off topic u can talk ok but just be more carefuller next time ok and make sure ur not talking on topic ok so just be careful

Mine was off topic, just said good luck and making ghost sounds haha! It's okay though, I'll just silently watch the rest of the game. :)
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    Bad Pandora! Bad Pandora! :p
    edited March 2021
    "Captain, the universal translator appears to be on the fritz! Reports are coming from all across the ship...people are struggling to understand each other. All the different languages and dialects, the computer cannot keep up...engineering reports a virus within the software. A bug is eating away at the programing!"

Well, you heard the man! There's trouble afoot and something must be done about it.

dekay has died she was town

Day 2 ends now, and ends at 7am eST on sunday march the 14th.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Oh noes, I'm dead!
    Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

Mine was off topic, just said good luck and making ghost sounds haha! It's okay though, I'll just silently watch the rest of the game. :)

ok just be carefull tho ok
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I was going to say I thought it was Em and Broncos and I was going to vote for Em but of course, I woke up after the flip. But that still stands today
    they/he
    hmm i wonder were everyone is lets get some convosation started people song seen as ur here what r ur thoughts i wonder
    I'm here, slept in way too late as usual :D

My immediate reaction to DeKay's death is she's everyone's favorite night 1 target, but maybe she said she was sus of the wrong person yesterday. I wanna go back and look at her reads.

DeKay wrote: »
    My EMMM says Broncos and Keyen. But I'mma vote Luv.

Vote: Luv
    Em is always kinda extra quirky when she's scum and that rap says a lot. I'll keep my eye on her.

Why vote outside of your EMMM?

Playerlist:Mouse
    Pandora
    Broncos
    DeKay
    Song
    Luv
    Keyen
    Emzy

Lookin down the player list
    Tryna think on who seems su-spicous
    And I think it's kinda sus
    That mouse's name comes first
    It draws to me and makes me believe
    That they could be mafi...iii (hehe)
    But even further than just that
    I feel like keyen may also be bad
    Players in the house
    Players in the house
    Tryna figure out
    Tryna figure out

This was my EMMM rap

Dawg. :sunglasses:

This was the best rap I've ever heard. (The fact that rap ain't my style may help) but I think you should be paid for this!

Cuz knowing Luv, I figured Luv would always vote a townie out whether he's town or mafia. LOL. Just look at him wanting to vote Song in the previous game. 😅 He's probably gonna try to get rid of me later too and I ain't finna deal with that.

Luv hasn't voted yet today as far as I know but he tends to vote quickly on Day 2 onwards.

Oh yeah Luv hasn't voted yet. lol. I got confused. So... why did you vote them then? For the reason of just in case luv DOES vote a townie if they're scum? Errrr

I'm saying he's a liability to town regardless of his alignment cuz he somehow almost always magically votes for a townie and tries to get everyone on it.[/quote]
    To me right now, Song is the most townish looking. I still don't trust Em so much. But she did bring a good point about how Keyen seems not so into it and could be town.

I'm 50/50 on Broncos, Pandora and Mouse.
    Yay people are here now!

What are your thoughts currently?

I like Mouse so far, that’s the thing that comes to mind right off the bat. Nobody else has seemed one way or the other yet

Why so sure on Mouse so far?

I’m not 100% sure, but that’s the vibe she’s giving me. She was trying to give thoughts on everyone when the game was quiet and it seemed legitimate. Why would a mafia bother?

No that seems like a valid reason. I do feel like Mouse wouldn't have been that invested if she was mafia. I definitely agree. Hmmmm

So far myself I'm feeling good on Broncos, Mouse and Em. For at least right now that is.

I'm not too sure yet on Keyen, Song or Luv just yet.

Dekay, I'm feeling is a little quieter than the games I've played with her - so I'm feeling a little sus but still unsure.

Never mind, just read back to see if you had posted your sus list.

Has these changed?

*this

Haha you posted that the same time as me XD Not particularly. I feel Song doing the opposite of defending herself there feels more town like so I'd probably lean more town there.

Why do you feel good about Em again?

I haven't had the chance to play with her yet so don't know how she fully is in the games. I noticed her silliness at first but then today she seemed a bit serious and questionable.

Yeah, Em is a bit weird like that. XD She can still be a bit quirky when town. I can never read her well but her jokes always makes me read her as scum somehow. 🤷‍♀️
    xSongx wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    Oops I kinda forgot about this and was so surprised to see like 60 messages when I logged back on lmao.

This DeKay Luv exchange is interesting. I don't think Luv is really scummy. If I had to go with one of the two, it'd be DeKay.

I'm not voting Luv for being scummy. Read again.

I know that. I know what your reasoning is, and I think it's weird. The reasoning isn't necessarily unlike you, but the way you're pushing it feels off to me. I was just saying that out of the two of you, my personal read is that Luv isn't scummy, but rather you are.

I don't know. If you were town, would you want to have to deal with Luv pushing to get rid of you later on or no? You know that feeling, or maybe you don't cuz in the previous game you thought he was scummy.

But I'm tired of always being targetted by Luv even when I feel like he's town. Nothing is worse than knowing a townie is trying to vote you out when you're town too. So if I can get rid of him now, the better.

how do u kno luv is town

I meant last time in previous games when he was town, he would target me.

I don't really know if he's town here or not. All I know is that town Luv likes to come after me.
    One time he was scum, I think I was sussing him and he didn't do much or tried to argue back.
    For his reaction over here, he's kinda reacting similar to his scum self that time but my vote on him here is not a sus vote per say. So it's kinda a different situation.

But it doesn't matter now cuz Pandora seems to be the ones who's going to be elimed. If Pandora flips, town, then we need to look back at who joined the wagon. Cuz earlier on, I was saying no one seemed to be bothered by my Luv vote (or the other random stray votes on others) but now all of a sudden, people are piling on the Pandora vote.

I'm not too sure of what to make of Pandora's alignment looking at this wagon as I am also slightly sus of Pandora. I only know who the people who I don't want elimed today.

Welp it almost formatted right xD

At first she was sussing Luv, but then went back on it later in the day. Even though I was wrong about Pandorra, I still think if Luv is mafia, a buddy would have tried to save him. Perhaps said buddy wasn't online towards the end, but I'm thinking Luv is leaning towards the townish side for the time being.

The only other person was Em, and I think it's more likely to be her than Luv, but I'm stuck on her taking one for the team comment. Like I said that doesn't sound like scum Emzy. Maybe she felt comfortable that someone else would end up with more votes? Still doesn't seem right to me.

What I need is reads on people, everything I've got so is mainly circumstantial. I'd like to hear what others think about DeKay's death and her reads.

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    Hi Broncos. :)
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I agree that Emzy could be mafia. I feel like Luv’s doing a lot less than normal. Not saying suspicions as much as normal. Broncos seem town. I’m not sure on Song yet. I’m gonna think about who I should vote for for a bit
    Hi Broncos. :)

Hi Luv :)