Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

QueenV815 Builds

2...Next

Comments

• QueenV815QueenV815 Posts: 163 Member
    WOW! That galentine garden though! I love it

thank you!
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Coastal Country Dreamhouse is very beautiful! :)Each room and area is so very lovely designed, furnished, and the colours are very nice! It is so very detailed! It is a very special family home! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Coastal Country Dreamhouse is very beautiful! :)Each room and area is so very lovely designed, furnished, and the colours are very nice! It is so very detailed! It is a very special family home! :)

thank you @rosemow <3
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    You did amazing on the shell challenge! Thanks for participating!
  • VivarantVivarant Posts: 43 Member
    wow gorgeous builds
    @Clousinators and @Vivarant thank you! <3
    edited March 2021
    Names/Links: Grad Student Pad and The GRad Students
    Notes: Built this modern home for @AlJay's blueprint build March challenge BB17. I edited the shell a bit to incorporate bigger porches and instead of having a huge master suite, converted the third floor to 3 bed/bath suites.
    Story: I decided to make a "family" of 3 Grad students who are attending Britechester and Foxbury for their graduate degrees. Shea Muscleman is getting her Masters in Health Sciences and plans to become a Physical Therapist for one of her favorite sports teams in the future. She currently body builds and physical trains some other university students to help pay for her masters degree. She's a real sports star and into all things athletic. Leia Archaese is working on her PhD in Archaeology. This year, she gets to do some field work and go on some archaeological expeditions. She hopes to find some cool artifacts. She's working on her thesis on some of the Salvadoradan artifacts she's already found. Callie Hacker is getting her masters in computer science engineering. She's brilliant in all things computer and gaming. She's got quite a reputation as a professional gamer and often gets the newest prototypes from big game and tech companies to test them out. She also collects game and movie memorabilia. The girls met in undergrad and became great friends. Although they have incredibly different personalities and backgrounds, they knew they wanted to live together while they got their grad degrees. They were lucky enough to find this awesome modern townhome that was being rented out for students of the colleges and located centrally in Gibbs Hill so it's very convenient for commuting to either Britechester or Foxbury. The landlord is a sweet lady who recently renovated the old townhome she inherited to be a modern, eco-friendly, luxury building to rent out to some students. Since most students were commuting locally, she figured the garage was best suited as a gym instead for the students to use on their off time. She also added on site laundry, a grill and a bar area on the roof, and a firepit on the first floor patio for renters to enjoy. An Alum of Britechester herself, she decorated the inside with some pictures of her times there. She's very easy going and wants the girls to use and decorate the spaces however they wish, she just asked that they don't change the flooring or walls to keep it neutral for future renters.
    Pictures:
    The Grad Students and Front and side of the building:
    06jC7JT.pngrOaWKDT.pngjek5XyN.png
    Aerial views starting from first floor and going up to the roof:
    nfy2IWC.png0G3pkDP.pngwUzJcOO.pngfBVRzf7.png7bvK0B8.png
    Pictures of the ground floor including the Front Porch, ground floor full bathroom, and converted garage Gym including Shea working out :smile: :
    75IcKXK.png853PXY0.pngsK0nrGb.png7UWt0B3.png5nuB32s.png
    Pictures of the second floor main living space including the Kitchen which has a coffee bar, Living/Dining, reading nook, and half bath aerial shot:
    ladlAZp.pngv8AYzyP.pngKYgdMEe.pngVQ0lu2M.png3L87dic.pngmv1P29D.png
    Pictures of the third floor hallway which has a space for laundry, Shea's bedroom/bathroom, Leia's bedroom/bathroom including a shot of her working at her Archaeology bench, and Callie's bedroom/bathroom including her computer nook:
    qFyMqzY.pngmgE8RjD.pngISn3xwb.pngTeebMEL.pngwrEO7tc.pngE6E41NN.pngvdVjaVH.pngJw2Us7n.pngtDIcaTs.png7SDpmjW.pngAcbLCms.pngG0himzG.png
    Lastly pictures of the storage room on the top floor and the cool party pad on the roof complete with a bubble machine, grill, juice stand, ping pong table, seating area, and bar area:
    9waPin8.pngNcnogOm.pngsDy8Xqo.png

PLEASE NOTE: in order to make the laundry functional, I removed the wall infront of it instead of having just the arch opening. Also, relied on MoveObjects, ShowHiddenObjects, and IgnoreGameplayUnlocksEntitlement.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Your townhome for the three grad students is so very great! :) You have put so much time and work into creating a background story for the build, working out the background details of each of the students, and designing and furnishing the build to suit the students! The furnishing of each room and area to suit either all the three students or to suit the interests and degrees studies of one of them in particular looks great! It was great seeing the pictures of the students in their home doing things reflecting their background details. The kitchen design is so very great! The shelving sections and the coffee bar area is very lovely! Each area of the home is designed so very well! It is a lovely detailed home! :)
    thank you @rosemow <3
  • BellaBerryCafeBellaBerryCafe Posts: 22 Member
    Your Dream House is very cool!! I love how you integrated a parking place in between!! very creative 👏
    Your Dream House is very cool!! I love how you integrated a parking place in between!! very creative 👏

thank you!