Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How heavily modded is your game?

Comments

• fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Other
    MCCC, bug fixes, little bit of cc
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    Other
    I don't see CC as mods, but I don't have just a little bit CC, but a ton. Most is regular CAS BB though. Just a few objects with scripted functionality.

Of regular mods I only have UI Cheat Extension + a "no-flow-when-handshaking".
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Little bit of CC
    Only a couple.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    Vanilla is drowning
    I have every mod I could possibly get my hands on!!
    JK
    But its very modded
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Vanilla is drowning
    Gameplay Mods
    - MCCC
    - Wonderful Whims
    - Slice of Life
    - Immersive Vampires by Zero
    - Chemistry Mod by ThePancake1&MizoreYukii
    - Tmex All Cheats
    - Tmex Clean UI
    - Simology by Zerbu
    - Skill Lock by Triplis
    - Cute Romance
    - XML Injector
    - Some smaller mods

CC and Similar Mods
    - 48 of Chingyus Traits
    - 2 Sets of Zodiac Traits
    - 8 of Kuttoe's Traits
    - Couple other random traits
    - Poseplayer + Teleport Any Sim
    - Many poses for the poseplayer
    - Some Gallery Poses
    - A loooot of CC

And I'll defintely be downloading more as time goes on. xD
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Little bit of CC
    In Sims 4, I honestly don't feel the need for many mods because a lot of the clothes, hairstyles, and even objects are actually really great compared to the other games. In Sims 3, I absolutely needed male hairstyle mods because the hair choices in the actual game were often horrific!

The only CC I have in Sims 4 are a few fan made stuff packs converted from Sims 2.

I don't trust gameplay mods because those are the ones that are most at risk of corrupting the game badly. I mostly only go for hairstyle, clothes, and object mods.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Vanilla is drowning
    I don't remember what it's like to play without MCCC and some other small script mods. I also use a ton of CC. Keeping everything updated is annoying, but it's unplayable to me without mods/CC, so I just constantly check for updates after patches.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Vanilla is drowning
    I don't have any of the "big" mods like MCCC, but I have 43.89 GB of CAS and B/B CC, and smaller mods like custom careers and Zerbu's mods so my Sims can live in every world.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Other
    My Ingame Mods folder holds 3.56 MBs worth of tuning, bug fixers and quality of life mods, including MCCC and the UICheats Extension mod, SOL, the Explore mod, Whims Overhaul from Bienchen, and one that we can't talk about here in the forum. And it isn't the R rated one just to be clear. Just one that adds a bit more realism that fits the times we live in. My CC folder is home to 2402 various hairstyles, skins, eyes, make up, clothing and household furniture plus decor objects. I pulled the old Sims4 folder almost two months ago and uninstalled then installed Sims4 again to get a fresh start since the other Sims4 folder was over five years old. Since then I have slowly been adding updated mods, and CC that is new and different from the content I used in the past. I had been stuck in a rut and thought doing this might make the game more interesting. It has helped the game to feel fresher and a bit more interesting, and I was shocked by how much CC was in the old CC folder that I hardly used. Now that it is all spiffied up, and I have room for more gameplay mods and new CC, I think I'll enjoy playing more while avoiding any new updates for a few months again. I am on the list for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, and hubby will be getting his second dose of the Moderna vaccine the first of April. Come May we will be loading up our motorhome and heading out to visit friends and relatives we haven't seen for over a year. And take some time to breath again, and be thankful we made it through a year that changed everything. Stay safe and stay well. <3
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited March 2021
    No mods
    I have a lot of CC for CAS though.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 962 Member
    My game is so heavily modded at this point that I Won't play it if I'm getting the "Mods disabled" error. There's the usual stuff -- MCC, WW -- but a host of little fixes and adjustments to make the game better....things like ANY sim being able to livestream on their PC, or letting sims license songs every time they write one instead of every 3 days or whatever the limit is.
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    edited March 2021
    Other
    What do I call, Meaningful Stories plus one small mod from LittleMsSam to make dishwashers hold more dishes? I'll go with other.

Honestly, a lot of my ambivalence with mods is that it takes effort to mod? Small effort but effort and I'm scared of breaking things. So it's only a gameplay mod to sorta make the emotions a bit more engaging, (but also make the Snowy Escape meaningful buffs hilariously powerful), or something I'm fairly sure is just minor and won't break and is just something that smooths out the game a bit.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    No mods
    Vanilla Simmer here. I've never used any mods (or CC), I've never needed any.
    The only game I've ever modded is Minecraft (OptiFine and resource packs) but I deleted even them because it drove me crazy when everytime there was an update they stopped working and I had to download new versions of them. I didn't want to use my time on that, it was annoying and I just gave up with the mods.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    No mods
    wish I could, wish I could...but you know...on console.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    I have:

Mccc
    Whim Overhaul
    Zeros dust no clean buff mod
    Personality please

• TrillianAstra042TrillianAstra042 Posts: 25 Member
    No mods
    No mods for me so far, but wow, I am very tempted. The main concern that's stopping me is the idea of having to keep on top of future updates so that I don't run into any freaky bugs.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    Vanilla is drowning
    From totally inexperienced with sims mods last year, I can't imagine to play without them anymore. They are too convenient, made the handling easier and I found tons of cc, which I always wanted to have in my game, but in due of the modern theme of Sims4, they will be never imply into the game by the devs themselves, because they are old fashioned and Iā€™m not the primary target group. At the moment I try out a mod, which I can't named here, but I haven't decided yet if should keep it. It's nice to have some darker and more adult touch in the game, but I don't want this all the time, sometimes I just need my happy little perfect world and sometimes I don't want to see this and in return.
  • VivarantVivarant Posts: 43 Member
    0 mods for me. I play on console so that's not an option but when I was playing on pc some many years ago i relied heavily on mods. I really wish console would have some options for mods.
  • xXPandoraXxxXPandoraXx Posts: 28 Member
    No mods
    I play vanilla.
    Let children ride bikes! Let sims have actual one-sided relationships!
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    Little bit of CC
    My game was vanilla last year - though it was heavily modded before that, but that just made things drag, take an age to load and I'd rather things ran quicker than anything else, causing me to nix everything. Then I just found the windows and doors in some packs needed a bit more love to zhuzh up my builds, so have three of Peacemaker's add-on sets (the Seasons, Get Famous and Strangerville build mode add-ons). But that's it. I really don't want any more CC in there.

Though I see Peacemaker's Nifty Knitting-inspired build mode set and I'm having difficulty in resisting downloading it.

• TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Other
    I use MCC, UI Cheats, bug fixes from LittleMsSam
  • MagicaCatMagicaCat Posts: 124 Member
    Other
    Mostly CC for me cuz there isn't suitable hair for my Simself in the vanilla game and I love going clothes "shopping" for my SIMs - also have some custom sofas and furnishings, including kitchen stuff that just appeared one day but it's really lovely so I kept it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I use Wonderful Whims, just downloaded TOOL, have a handful of romantic interaction ones - pillow talk, slow dance, skygaze (cuz my Sims deserve romance, darn it) and I couldn't live without Pose Player in my game.
    Playable Pets is also a must!
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    No mods
    Currently no mods. I typically play with CAS cc but not build/buy cc, but I haven't played with even that since Snowy Escape came out. Not sure why... I've just never re-enabled it.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    Vanilla is drowning
    I use a lot of Mods and CC in my game and can't imagine playing without it anymore to be honest.

I've found that I've needed to add far more to TS4 than I ever did to TS2 & TS3 which I'd normally only add one or two mods and a small amount of CC.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Other
    I have only one mod (for woohoo), and that's just for comedic purposes. Other than that, no mods